EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Yaaay Forest - Alisa

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

Yaaay Forest - Alisa Empty
PostSubject: Yaaay Forest - Alisa   Yaaay Forest - Alisa EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 8:14 pm

After he had walked Alisa to her room the other night hardly anything had happened for Noctis besides taking care of his living needs and the decision to take a stroll around which eventually led him into the forest. There, to his suprise, quite the familiar beauty was sitting or rather lying somewhere in the grass which he approached slowly.
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: Yaaay Forest - Alisa   Yaaay Forest - Alisa EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 8:31 pm

Alisa decided to go into the forest and have a little fun with her power. When she went into it, she looked for a good and safe place to put her body. She searched for a few minutes and then decided to just sit down and lean back against a big tree. There she waited for animals to arrive and when she finally spottet a little bird, she smiled and left her body to take control over it. It was really easy, a few seconds later she was already sitting on a branch, looking down on herself. Her body wasn't as good hidden as she had thought, but it would work, nobody on this island was in sight and nobody here wanted to hurt her anyways. So she left herself behind and took to the skies. The loved birds, though it had taken some time to learn flying when she controlled this kind of animal. She flew high, through the clouds and enjoyed the sight of the sky and the island under her.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Yaaay Forest - Alisa   Yaaay Forest - Alisa EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 9:27 pm

As he was standing now right in front of her he was quite suprised she didn´t noticed him not at all but peacefully kept on breathing as she was sleeping. Anyways he sat down next to her, giving her a friendly poke while smiling at her. "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: Yaaay Forest - Alisa   Yaaay Forest - Alisa EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 9:43 pm

Alisa was still flying meanwhile. She had really much fun and watched all the people walking around on the island. She flew a few loops and almost crashed into other birds, which croaked at her. If she were still human, she would laugh out right now, but now she only cheeped amused. Then she flew as high she could and crashed down again very fast, before she opened her wings again shortly before she would have touched the ground. She loved that, it was just too much fun!
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Yaaay Forest - Alisa   Yaaay Forest - Alisa EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 10:21 pm

Since she still hasn´t shown any sign of NOT having fallen into a coma Noctis slowly but surely started to get worried. "Uhm Alisa? Can you hear me? Alisa!"
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: Yaaay Forest - Alisa   Yaaay Forest - Alisa EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 10:30 pm

When she noticed the sun was already setting, she decided to fly back to her body. When she finally landed in the tree the bird had been sitting before, she saw Noctis was talking to her body. And he really looked quite worried. Uh, she should better go back into her body right now. She left the mind of the bird and jumped down the tree to walk back into her body. Of course she could just have broke the spell and wake up immidiately, but that was more exhausting than to just walk back. When she was back in her body she blinked a few times and then looked at noctis.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Yaaay Forest - Alisa   Yaaay Forest - Alisa EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 10:39 pm

As she finally seemed to have woken up he was quite relieved. "Ah finally the sleeping beauty has awoken. I was really close to get you to a Baymax ya know?"
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: Yaaay Forest - Alisa   Yaaay Forest - Alisa EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 10:46 pm

She chuckled. "I'm sorry. I have just been in that bird over there.", she explained and pointed on the bird which was cleaning its feathers as nothing had happened at all. "So no need for you to worry.", she said and smiled at him, with her head tilted.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Yaaay Forest - Alisa   Yaaay Forest - Alisa EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 10:53 pm

Now that made him quite curious. "Uhm ... you what?"
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: Yaaay Forest - Alisa   Yaaay Forest - Alisa EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 11:01 pm

She giggled again. "Didn't I tell you about my power? I can leave my body behind and enter the mind of other creatures. So I was just flying around a little before. I can also just walk around like a ghost. Con is that my body is without protection during this time, so that's why I didn't hear you.", she narrated with a friendly smile. "I thought I already told you, though I'm not sure."
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Yaaay Forest - Alisa   Yaaay Forest - Alisa EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 11:10 pm

"Nope you obviously didn´t." He said leaning back against the tree himself, smirking at her in a scolding way. "Now wanna try to guess mine?"
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: Yaaay Forest - Alisa   Yaaay Forest - Alisa EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 11:15 pm

"Hm...", she also leant back again and looked into the sky. "Maybe...Oh, I remember! When we first met", she blushed slightly of embarrassement here,"I hurt my elbow and you took my pain away. So you're kind of a healer I guess?", she asked and looked at him again.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Yaaay Forest - Alisa   Yaaay Forest - Alisa EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 11:42 pm

"Well ... yes ... and no." He answered with a chuckle. "Actually I can manipulate pain. So I can do both cause as well as ease it."
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: Yaaay Forest - Alisa   Yaaay Forest - Alisa EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 12:12 am

"Oh, so I better don't make you peeved on me for anything.", she said and chuckled herself and than looked exorbitantly innocent at him and put a sweet eye-blink on top.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Yaaay Forest - Alisa   Yaaay Forest - Alisa EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 12:28 am

"Oh don´t worry. You´d have to either get really on my nerves or do something really bad first." He told her with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: Yaaay Forest - Alisa   Yaaay Forest - Alisa EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 12:34 am

She chuckled. "Then I hope you're not getting annoyed very quick! Uhm, by the way.. why are you here?I mean, in the forest? DId you want to do something special?", she asked. She liked the fact that he sat next to her when he saw her sitting under the tree instead of just passing her.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Yaaay Forest - Alisa   Yaaay Forest - Alisa EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 12:39 am

"Oh yes I wanted to play pirate who is searching for his treasure he hid somewhere deep in the forest of this island ya know." He joked around before getting serious again. "No seriously, I was just taking a stroll around."
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: Yaaay Forest - Alisa   Yaaay Forest - Alisa EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 12:43 am

She laughed. "Oh, that's a pity! I would have loved to help you find that treasure", she said and let out a cute giggle behind her hand. She smiled up to him. "Hey.. do you like climbing?", she asked.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Yaaay Forest - Alisa   Yaaay Forest - Alisa EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 12:50 am

Keeping his thoughts about the treasure for himself he raised a brow at her question. "Uhm depends. Why do you ask?" Did she wanted to clim a mountain with him now?
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: Yaaay Forest - Alisa   Yaaay Forest - Alisa EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 12:54 am

"Well.. the sun will be setting soon and we could climb up this tree here to see it?", she asked and put on the hand on thr trunk of the huge tree. She was sure even the highest brunches would be thick and strong.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Yaaay Forest - Alisa   Yaaay Forest - Alisa EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 1:08 am

He just shrugged at her suggestion and waited a little at her answer. A sunset ... on a tree ... which he had to climb first? Was he really in the right mood for that now? Just then he looked at Alisa again with her sweet attitude. Fine. "Okay sure, why not?"
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: Yaaay Forest - Alisa   Yaaay Forest - Alisa EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 1:13 am

She smiled bright at him and stood up. "Okay, then! Let's go!", she said enthusiastic and jumped to get her hands on the lowest brunch, where she pulled herself up and stood up on it, holding her hands on the trunk for safety reasons. Then she climbed up to the next one to make space for him to follow her.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Yaaay Forest - Alisa   Yaaay Forest - Alisa EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 1:19 am

Noctis stood up as well and kept standing close to her as she reached for the first branch in case she would need his help which she actually didn´t at all. Once she was some steps ahead of him he followed her more or less easily.
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: Yaaay Forest - Alisa   Yaaay Forest - Alisa EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 1:26 am

She was pretty good at climbing, even not as good as a squirrel or a monkey or such, but doing it in these bodies helped also with her own body. Her steps were certain and well-placed and it didn't take a long time until she was able to look over the crown of the tree and the wind blew warm in her face. She smiled and looked down, when Noctis would be there, too.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Yaaay Forest - Alisa   Yaaay Forest - Alisa EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 1:32 am

He followed her as best as he could though clearly took a little longer than her until he finally reached the top and eventually sat down next to Alisa. "You´re really good at this, climbing I mean.Do you do this often?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yaaay Forest - Alisa   Yaaay Forest - Alisa Empty

Back to top Go down

Yaaay Forest - Alisa
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next