EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Looking for quiet {TAG Alisa}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

Looking for quiet {TAG Alisa} Empty
PostSubject: Looking for quiet {TAG Alisa}   Looking for quiet {TAG Alisa} EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 8:02 pm

Buddy had spent the morning in the division, just checking around books and machines, still trying to figure out what he could actually do as a training. He could still not focus completely anyway... all the question that had been raised from the recent meetings with people from a past he couldn't remember just couldn't be silenced now... Once he left the division he decided to head toward the open area, walking around until he reached the pond. There was nobody around, he was alone and it was so quite here... a perfect place to just relax for a while. He sat down on the grass, gathering a couple of small rocks on his hands and starting to throw them on the lake, checking how many times he could make them jump on the water...
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: Looking for quiet {TAG Alisa}   Looking for quiet {TAG Alisa} EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 8:33 pm

Alisa really needed to get some sleep. She had been awake almost the whole night, because of all the muddle of feelings she had been through with Rosetta and Noctis. She still couldn't believe what had happened and thought the whole night of how the next meetings with these two would be like. She yawned. She won't go to her division before she got some sleep, but she didn't want to stay in her bed either, so she decided to search a quiet place to take a nap. Maybe she should try a powernap.... at least. She ended up at the pond, where just one other person was. Wasn't that the new guy in her division? ....Bucky or something? She came closer and watched him flipping the stones. "Oh, this was a nice one!", she heard a female voice saying. She realized it was herself. Ooops.
Back to top Go down
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

PostSubject: Re: Looking for quiet {TAG Alisa}   Looking for quiet {TAG Alisa} EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 5:06 pm

Buddy had just thrown a new rock, making it jump 5 times on the water when he heard a female voice interrupting him, even if only to compliment him. He turned around raising an eyebrow, curious to see who the intruder was: oh, he remembered the girl... she was in the same division he was in, he had seen her a couple of times... "It's a habit of yours spying on other people?" he asked mockingly, not like he was really upset or anything
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: Looking for quiet {TAG Alisa}   Looking for quiet {TAG Alisa} EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 10:36 pm

Alisa blushed in embarrassement. "N-no...I'm sorry... I didn't mean to.. I mean, I didn't follow you, I was just.. searching for a place to rest a little...", she explained muttering. He was kind of intimidating to her, even he was smaller than she was. It had probably not been the best to open her mouth and she already regret doing so. Why didn't she simply shut her moth and lie down somewhere and slept a little?
Back to top Go down
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

PostSubject: Re: Looking for quiet {TAG Alisa}   Looking for quiet {TAG Alisa} EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 11:11 pm

He took a moment to take a good look at the girl: what a cute, sweet thing she was... "Then just sit down, little stalker" he teased her some more turning around once again and throwing another rock "There's plenty of space around here and I don't mind the company..." at least not the company of such a nice little thing as she was...
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: Looking for quiet {TAG Alisa}   Looking for quiet {TAG Alisa} EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 12:09 am

She didn't really know what to do when he looked at her like that. Did he want her to leave..? She looked a little surprised when he offered her to sit down with him. "Really..? Wel..okay..", she said and sat down in the grass, next to him. SHe watched him throwing another stone. "Alright...", she meant and smiled shyly up to him. So he wasn't as scary as he seemed to be at first.. That was really nice to know and it made her happy. Nice people always made her feel happy and comfortable. She felt herself getting tired again and she yawned silently, holding one hand up to cover her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

PostSubject: Re: Looking for quiet {TAG Alisa}   Looking for quiet {TAG Alisa} EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 12:31 am

He was quite surprised when the girl decided, out of all the space that there was around the pond, to sit right next to him: he had said she could sit down... he didn't say next to him! He had even said that there was plenty of space... Well, wasn't she a naive one? He was tempted to send her away or just move away himself but in the end he just sighed and kept quiet. Now he wasn't as bad as everyone thought he was... a jerk, yes, annoying, fine, he couldn't deny that, but he saw no reason to attach such a defenseless thing... At least not now. "If you are tired why don't you just go to sleep, little stalker?" he asked raising an eyebrow, keeping the nickname
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: Looking for quiet {TAG Alisa}   Looking for quiet {TAG Alisa} EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 1:33 am

"I'm not a stalker..", she said and pouted. She didn't really like the nickname he gave her. "Mh, I couldn't sleep and I wanted to go outside... I couldn't find rest in my bed and.. I thought maybe I would outside here...", she defended herself and completely laid down in the grass. It was really soft and quite comfortable. "Can you tell me your name again?"
Back to top Go down
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

PostSubject: Re: Looking for quiet {TAG Alisa}   Looking for quiet {TAG Alisa} EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 5:51 pm

"Sure you aren't..." he teased, grinning amused: he just couldn't resist that, it was far too funny not to mess with her. He followed her movements as she lied down on the grass, listening to her. "Name's Buddy, little stalker." he replied to her, not asking for her name: he didn't know it, since he had arrived far after the training had started he had missed all the presentations, but he was fine with the nickname he gave her. "Wanna share why you couldn't sleep?" he asked, actually for once wanting to be nice
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: Looking for quiet {TAG Alisa}   Looking for quiet {TAG Alisa} EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 9:36 pm

She pouted slightly at his teasing. "Oh, Buddy, right. I'll keep it in mind.", she promised. She immediately blushed at his question. Why she couldn't sleep?? She couldn't tell him about Rosetta and Noctis could she?? No, that was too embarrassing. "I- eehhh.. I-I just.. I don't know.. maybe it was fullmoon...", she lied. Oh, she was such a bad liar, but she didn't know if she could tell him about the kisses she got. Didn't know if she could tell anyone without being laughed at about her greenness and everything..! And in addition, he was a stranger. She hadn't talked to him until now...
Back to top Go down
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

PostSubject: Re: Looking for quiet {TAG Alisa}   Looking for quiet {TAG Alisa} EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 6:56 pm

At the girl's reply Buddy lifted an eyebrow and looked at her with a quite interested as well as disbelieving look: of course she was lying, but why? What was she hiding? He didn't really care, but he was curious... so, without even thinking about it twice, he slipped inside her mind and checked her last memories: and... there it was! The cause of all the fuss! A couple of mere and innocent kisses!!! Now while she checked, she might have remembered them as well, his power had that effect... "All this fuss for just a kiss? Wonder what you'll do when you'll have sex then..." he couldn't help but comment teasingly
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: Looking for quiet {TAG Alisa}   Looking for quiet {TAG Alisa} EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 7:34 pm

Alisa noticed him entering her mind, but she wasn't able to stop him. "H-hey..! S-stop reading my mind...!", she demanded weakly. At his comment, she blushed heavily. Sex? How could he even say that word so shameless? "T-that's far in the future!", she finally said after a few moments of voicelessness. She wasn't even thinking of sex right now..! Well..okay, she did, but she would never tell anyone!
Back to top Go down
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

PostSubject: Re: Looking for quiet {TAG Alisa}   Looking for quiet {TAG Alisa} EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 12:29 am

He couldn't help but grin amused at her weak attempt to stop him: oh she was definitely too gentle and nice... people would end up eating her up for sure! "Far in the future? Why?" he asked, unsure whether to be amused or bewildered by such innocence "It's not like you're a child anymore... live a little!" he said with a small teasing laugh, before getting a bit closer to her "I can offer myself, if you wanna try..." he was just messing with her, of course such an innocent thing would have said no.. but it was just too fun not to mess a bit with her!
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: Looking for quiet {TAG Alisa}   Looking for quiet {TAG Alisa} EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 8:11 pm

"No, I'm not a child. But I wanna do it with someone I love and who loves me", she explained while he sat down next to her. If it was possible, she blushed even more. She gasped for breath at his offering and shook her head almost in panic. "N-No!!!", she exclaimed and leant to the other side, away from him. "S-sorry I didn't mean to offend you, but I don't want to....", she added quickly.
Back to top Go down
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

PostSubject: Re: Looking for quiet {TAG Alisa}   Looking for quiet {TAG Alisa} EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 6:08 pm

At her reaction he bursted out laughing, even a bit cruelly: but how could he help? She was so innocent... and she even said she was sorry!!! He had just purposely teased and mocked her and she was the one saying she was sorry? Was she for real? "You know, I could easily make you want to..." he added, finally stopping laughing, unable to resist teasing her some more...
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: Looking for quiet {TAG Alisa}   Looking for quiet {TAG Alisa} EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 11:52 pm

Alisa pouted when he started to laugh. She was just polite, there was nothing funny about it, was there? She frowned slightly, but still more offended than actually mad. "But you  won't do that!", she said and slided a little away from him. Well, at least she was hoping he wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

PostSubject: Re: Looking for quiet {TAG Alisa}   Looking for quiet {TAG Alisa} EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 4:06 pm

"I did it in the past, why I shouldn't do it with you?" he asked with a devilish grin: she was right though, he wasn't going to force her into anything, he wasn't going to mess around with her memory... he just couldn't help being a jerk...
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: Looking for quiet {TAG Alisa}   Looking for quiet {TAG Alisa} EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 9:06 pm

She swallowed and looked unsure at him. "I could make you go away before you can!", she finally said. She definitely could make him go away, but she didn't know if she would be faster than him. Maybe he was really really skilled, more like her? She tried to look back at him really serious and confident, but not challenging. She didn't want to try it out...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for quiet {TAG Alisa}   Looking for quiet {TAG Alisa} Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for quiet {TAG Alisa}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents :: Outside area :: Pond-
Jump to: