EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Not adorable! [Luca]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Luca Matthews

Luca Matthews

Not adorable! [Luca] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not adorable! [Luca]   Not adorable! [Luca] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 2:19 am

"I can definitely see that," Luca remarked with a light grin, taking notice that the male's blush was now diminishing. His eyes lit up a bit as the male grinned up at him, seeing that his sour mood was now gone as well. Which was a slight relief for Luca. "I haven't had the time to practice my powers just yet. Been exploring and meeting new people alot these days." he answered the male, jerkin back a bit at the male's outburst, watching the younger male head off in the opposite direction to an ice cream shop. Luca chuckled a bit as he followed the male. This was going to seriously be hard not to tease the male. The boy was just too cute!
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Not adorable! [Luca]   Not adorable! [Luca] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:58 pm

Hiro wa practially jumping in place as he looked over the many flavors there was to choose from, the heavy bag of books now currently laying on the ground beside him. He didn't even care (or notice) just how childish he may be acting at that point, all he cared about was getting that sweet flaovurd ice cream. As he decided what to go get, he quickly orderd and was about to pay for it, and then first realised he had forgotten about his company.
"Uh.... would you like anything..?" he shyly offerd, knowing Luca probably wanted to tease him now. No matter, the ice cream was worth it.
Back to top Go down
Luca Matthews

Luca Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Not adorable! [Luca]   Not adorable! [Luca] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 6:55 pm

"Ya left me you know?" Luca huffed slightly in a joking manner, watching with amusement as the male was practically jumping in excitement at the sight of the multiple flavors. This ice cream was really going to make this boy really hyper. More hyper than he already looked like! As soon as the younger male was about to pay for his ice cream, he paused before turning his attention onto Luca, asking if he wanted anything. Luca just chuckled a bit, nodding his head slightly. "Mint chocolate chip?" he replied to Hiro with a light smile.
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Not adorable! [Luca]   Not adorable! [Luca] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 8:17 pm

"Yeah sorry," Hiro chuckled sheepishly, avoiding eye contact and decided to just stare at the ice cream infront of them. And then as Luca accepted his offer, he brithgend up in a wide smile, and made the order quickly, almsot starting to jump up and down again as he waited for their ice creams. He eagerly reached out and grabbed them as they were finished, and twirled around to hand Luca his own while not wasting any time on devouring his treat.
Back to top Go down
Luca Matthews

Luca Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Not adorable! [Luca]   Not adorable! [Luca] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 9:02 pm

"You're okay," Luca chuckled a bit as the male apologized to him, still avoiding eye contact with him though. After the boy ordered Luca's treat as well, they waited for a bit before the employee handed Hiro the two ice creams. Luca couldn't help but laugh a little as the younger male twirled around , handing him his ice cream before nomming on his very own. Luca took a hold of his ice cream, murmuring a thanks to the male as he devoured his mint chocolate chip. "By the way, cute reaction earlier." Luca remarked in a playful tone.
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Not adorable! [Luca]   Not adorable! [Luca] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 11:51 pm

Hiro almost choked there at Luca's unsurprising comment, and ahd to wipe off some ice cream from his cheek. I should've seen that one coming, he mentally scolded himself, glancing up at the older over his ice cream. The only reason he wasn't pouting right then was because he was to busy enjoying his treat, thought more slower now than before. "Your face is cute the one," he mutterd back, meaning it as an insult but realized a little to late how that might've sounded.
Back to top Go down
Luca Matthews

Luca Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Not adorable! [Luca]   Not adorable! [Luca] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 12:58 am

Luca chuckled a bit at the male's reaction to his last remark, munching on his ice cream in pure delight. He must have shocked the male that time. But not too much since soon enough the male responded back with..a very shocking remark. Luca moved his ice cream away quickly as he broke into a short fit of laughing. Had the male tried to make that as an insult? "Oh! Why thank you! You really think so?!" Luca teased Hiro in a playful tone, tilting his head at the male. His eyes gleaming with delight, wondering if the male just realized what he had just spoken.
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Not adorable! [Luca]   Not adorable! [Luca] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 1:28 am

Hiro gaped as realisation hit him, for the moment simply to mortified to even try and come up with an excuse. Biting his lip and sending an embarrassed flare up at the other, his cheeks now practically glowing red. So instead of trying to come up a retort, he reached up and shoved Luca's ice cream into his face. "Why yes, yes I do," he calmly replied then, acting all casual and content as he went back to enjoying his own ice cream. "Especially with ice cream covering your face. Makes your eyes stand out."
Back to top Go down
Luca Matthews

Luca Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Not adorable! [Luca]   Not adorable! [Luca] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 6:03 am

Luca chuckled softly at the sight of the male's glowing red cheeks, standing there as he awaited for the male's retort. But he didn't get one. Instead, Luca had gotten his own ice cream shoved into his face. This had left the brunette speechless for a minute or so before a goofy grin formed along his lips in amusement. "Makes me even look yummy as well!" he exclaimed for a moment as he wiped some of the ice cream off of his face before his chocolate brown eyes gazed down at the younger male with a determined look. "Think you need some as well!" he remarked in a sly tone, before quickly smearing some of his ice cream along the side of the male's face. Luca jumped away from the male, still with the male's bag of books hanging on one arm with still some of his ice cream in his hand, sticking his tongue out at the male playfully.
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Not adorable! [Luca]   Not adorable! [Luca] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 3:35 pm

Hiro quirked an eyebrow at Luca's amusend and not at all annoyed comeback, grinning a bit himself in amusment before he caught onto what the odler was planning. He almost squeeled as the the ice cream was smeared onto him the next second, and almsot stumlbed over his own feet as he hurriedly backed away. Wipping it off, his eyes turned determined as well , and with a wicked grin he threw his own ice cream.. and hit Luca straight in the face with it. "There, now you owe me another one," he said smugly as he brushed past past the older, the bag of books in one hand while and other snathed away the ice cream still in Luca's hand. "This one will do."
Back to top Go down
Luca Matthews

Luca Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Not adorable! [Luca]   Not adorable! [Luca] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 7:49 pm

Luca laughed out in delight at the male's reaction to the ice cream smeared along the male's face, watching the male stumbled away from him. His eyebrows furrowed a bit at the male's determined eyes and wicked grin, only realizing that the male was coming to get his revenge. Though before Luca could react, another ice cream hit him straight in the face once more. The brunette just chuckled lightly as he wiped the ice cream off of his face, feeling his own ice cream snatched out of his hand. Chocolate brown eyes gleamed with delight as he gazed over at the male with a light pout, before his eyes glanced over at the ice cream shop. "Uh..." Takes quick notice of how red the owner's face had gotten by the sight of the ice cream fight scene. "That might not be possible," he chuckled sheepishly as he quickly took Hiro's free hand and pulled them both away from the food court quickly.
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Not adorable! [Luca]   Not adorable! [Luca] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 9:11 pm

Hiro blinked, again almost tripping over himself as Luca suddenly yanked him away from the shop by the arm, but he quickly caught on as he took notice of the owners less than pleased expression. Still, Hiro couldn't contain the small fit of laughter that hit him, even when they'd left the shop he kept laughing in pure delight, apparently not that bothered of the waste of perfectly good ice cream.
"I still say that ice cream made your eyes stand out more," he snickered once he calmed down, wiping off the remaining cream from his face. "...hope you didn't mind it to much," he added a bit more shyly.
Glancing up at the older, he chcukled again and took out a napkin, and then without really thinking what he was doing began wipping the male's face clean as best as he could.
Back to top Go down
Luca Matthews

Luca Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Not adorable! [Luca]   Not adorable! [Luca] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 9:38 pm

Luca blinked in surprise when he heard Hiro burst with laughter, gazing down at the male with a surprised expression before grinning down at him. "That little scene got you in the brightest of moods, hasn't it?" he teased the younger male, chuckling softly. His nose wrinkled as he could still feel ice cream sliding down his face from before, causing the brunette to wipe at the cool ice cream which was melting faster due to his body heat. Luca then shook his head at the male's shy comment, giving him a reassuring smile. "Nah, I didn't mind it. It was pretty fun actually!" he quipped in a cheerful tone, before blinking in surprise as the male began to wipe Luca's face. "Cleaning up your mess?" he grinned lightly.
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Not adorable! [Luca]   Not adorable! [Luca] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 1:29 am

Hiro's hand froze, for the second time that day slowly realising to late just what exactly he was doing. However, now determined to not make a bigger fool of himself, he merely cleare dhs throat and stepped back after cleaning off what he could, acting as if the small tint of red on his face wasn't there. "I always clean up my own messes, what kind of genius would I be if couldn't do that," he said simply, and then threw the used napkin at Luca's face. "But since it's partly your own fault, you should clean up rest yourself," he smirked smugly.
Oh hell, his heart was beating way to fast there for comfort....
Back to top Go down
Luca Matthews

Luca Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Not adorable! [Luca]   Not adorable! [Luca] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 7:49 am

Luca grinned slyly as the male's hand froze immediately at his comment, watching the male for his reaction. A there it was. The male's cheeks were definitely had a tint of red upon them. "Think that would make you a lazy genius?" he remarked with a light shrug of his shoulders before jerking back a bit as the napkin got thrown at his face. "Says the one who shoved and threw ice cream at my face. Twice." Luca reminded the younger male with an amused grin as he grabbed the napkin and cleaned the rest from his face.
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Not adorable! [Luca]   Not adorable! [Luca] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 2:10 pm

"Only because you kept teasing me," Hiro retorted with easily. "You didn't expect me to just kept stuttering over my own words and try hide my embarrassment without a fight, did you?" Even while he was back to acting and appearing all calm and unbothered, mentally he was still pretty flustered about his own actions and the whole thing that just happened. Ok, so he was fun, getting to know someone new and making friends... That's what he was doing right? Right, right. Was he suppose to feel this jittery whenever they stood a little too close to each other?
Back to top Go down
Luca Matthews

Luca Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Not adorable! [Luca]   Not adorable! [Luca] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 8:03 pm

"But you give me so many possibilities to tease you," Luca pouted a bit, finding it really hard to hold back from teasing the male. He was a blunt and opened person, so speaking his mind was what Luca did most of the time. And unfortunately that was getting ice cream shoved in his face alot. If you'd count two times as alot. "Well didn't think you were going to sacrifice my ice cream and yours as well." he added in an amused tone, tilting his head down at the male,
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Not adorable! [Luca]   Not adorable! [Luca] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 8:52 pm

"Yeah," Hiro sighed at the thought of ice cream, now starting to regret it a bit for throwing away his treat like that, but it is still worth it of course. "What a waste of perfectly good, sweet ice cream."
He glanced bakc at Luca again, but in a morw careful way one would call it as he was quick to turn his gaze ahead of them again, in fear of Luca catching him again. "Thanks for carrying the books by the way... It's not like you had to, you know? But... I still appreciate it..."
Back to top Go down
Luca Matthews

Luca Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Not adorable! [Luca]   Not adorable! [Luca] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 9:42 am

Luca shrugged his shoulds as he threw away the used napkin in the trash car nearby. "Wouldn't really call that a waste. It was pretty fun. And funny as well." Luca countered with a light smile, a bit pleased that the younger male really knew how to loosen uo and have fun. "I didnt mind doing such. It was to pay you back for the teasing back there in the store,Luca quipped cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Not adorable! [Luca]   Not adorable! [Luca] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 9:09 pm

Hiro snorted, though with a content smile this time. As much as he disliked being teased (blame Reno for that) he didn't find himself minding it that much this time around. Maybe beacuse it was easy to tell Luca didn't really mean no harm. "Yeah, guss it was... But you still owe me ice cream," Hiro deadpanned, grinning smugly to himself.
Back to top Go down
Luca Matthews

Luca Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Not adorable! [Luca]   Not adorable! [Luca] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 9:25 am

Luca pouted a bit as the male pointed out that he still owed the male ice cream."Going to remind me until I do, aren't you?" He asked the male in a teasing tone as he gave the younger male a soft grin. The brunette paused for a moment as he tapped his chin while thinking. Then an amused grin appeared upon his face. "But wouldnt the arcade be better?"
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Not adorable! [Luca]   Not adorable! [Luca] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 3:50 pm

Hiro stopped, turned around and looked up at Luca with a the same gaze he had whenever someone was freely offering him sweets. Or whenever he was secrety admiring Tadashi's talents (still not a fanbody). "Deal," he said quickly smiling like a kid on christmas, before his grin turned wicked after a few short seconds. "But you still owe me ice cream, Give me both of thse things, and I'll forgive you for the teasign that are yet to come. Probably."
Back to top Go down
Luca Matthews

Luca Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Not adorable! [Luca]   Not adorable! [Luca] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 8:44 am

Luca chuckled softly as the male turned around, giving him an excited gaze like a kid who was offered candy. "Got your attention big time there." He remarked with a light grin, tilting his head at the male. "If you make that a definite yes and not a probably, then it's a done deal." He beamed, quirking an eyebrow at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not adorable! [Luca]   Not adorable! [Luca] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Not adorable! [Luca]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2