EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Monkey-dance! [Luca]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fred Sanders

Fred Sanders

Monkey-dance! [Luca] Empty
PostSubject: Monkey-dance! [Luca]   Monkey-dance! [Luca] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 11:34 pm

Fred stared in mild interest as a monkey inside the cage, grinning in amusement when one of them noticed he was looking at them and began some sort of... monkey dance? At least it looked it a dance, and while it may look weird and nothing else than some random flailing of its arms and tail, but to Fred it look adorable. So adorable, that he had to record it and send it to his friends. Speaking of which, most of them still had a pretty hard time believing where he actually was, and concluded that he'd just moved back to Europe for some fancy and rich school or whatever. because how could he, Fred Sander a.k.a the most lazy and relaxed person ever want to be an agent? Well, to be fair, Fred hadn't really wanted to go first either, but the more he explored the place and thought more of it, the more excited he was getting. Sure, his first reason to come here had been because of his parents, seeing how happy they've been once they discoverd he actually ahd powers (even if it wasn't wht they'd hope for). Still, all the people he kept running into here only increased his excitment for his upcomming years here.
Back to top Go down
Luca Matthews

Luca Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Monkey-dance! [Luca]   Monkey-dance! [Luca] EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 12:34 am

Luca strolled around the zoo, taking in the sights of the animals. Especially the meerkats earlier! Those animals were just too cute. Especially more in person than on that TV show on animal planet that Luca had just loved watching. Although the female meerkats weren't entirely his favorite, especially since they were threats to other meerkat's babies. It was an alpha thing if Luca remembered correctly. Although that didn't stay on his mind for long as he got close to the monkey area of the zoo. He couldn't wait to see the lemurs mostly! So adorable in his eyes as well! But something in the corner of his eye made Luca look over at a male who was recording a money in one of the cages...doing a dance! His chocolate brown eyes gleamed with interest as he headed over in that direction, entertained by the little monkey dance being done by the monkey. "That's pretty adorable!" he remarked out in a memorized tone.
Back to top Go down
Fred Sanders

Fred Sanders

PostSubject: Re: Monkey-dance! [Luca]   Monkey-dance! [Luca] EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 1:03 am

"I know right?" Fred replied to whoever it was who agreed with him, and continued to watch the monkey's little performance while making sure to catch it on film. It was first after another moment of adorableness that he realised someone had actually spoke to him. Turning his head away from the monkey and to the male beside him, he grinned brightly at him. "If the little guy wants attention, he sure knows how to get it," he beamed. "I'm Fred by the way. Hi," he greeted, holding out his hand for a handshake.
Back to top Go down
Luca Matthews

Luca Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Monkey-dance! [Luca]   Monkey-dance! [Luca] EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 1:26 am

Luca chuckled a bit as the male agreed with him, but kept his gaze on the monkey that he was recording. Then finally it seemed that the male realized that Luca was actually speaking to him, and the guy turned his gaze onto the brunette. "Yep! He's got us captivated by his dance!" he exclaimed in an amused tone. "Nice to meet ya, Fred. I'm Luca!" the brunette introduced himself to the male, reaching out and shaking the male's hand.
Back to top Go down
Fred Sanders

Fred Sanders

PostSubject: Re: Monkey-dance! [Luca]   Monkey-dance! [Luca] EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 3:43 pm

Fred beamed at other boy, giving him an overly enthusiastic handshake before looking back at the little dance on the other side of cage, who had now decided to try and catch some other bypassers attention. "So, aside from the adorable little entaritener over there, anything else that catches your interest here?" he asked casually, referring to the whole island in general when he asked. "I keep getting myself lost whenever I turn and- oooooooh baby seals!" he exclaimed gleefully just as he turned his eyes elsewhere, and immediately began moving towards them while eagerly gesturing for Luca to follow.
Back to top Go down
Luca Matthews

Luca Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Monkey-dance! [Luca]   Monkey-dance! [Luca] EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 8:03 pm

"Pretty much everything on this island really. Especially the beach and the people I've met!" Luca quickly exclaimed in a gleeful tone as he gazed over at the monkey who was trying to get other by passer's attention. "Getting lost here isn't so bad, since this is pretty much an awesome place." Luca responded to the male's remark, quickly following Fred's gaze over at the sight of the seals. This zoo was full of so many cute animals! Luca thought to himself as he followed the male over to the baby seals with a bright grin.
Back to top Go down
Fred Sanders

Fred Sanders

PostSubject: Re: Monkey-dance! [Luca]   Monkey-dance! [Luca] EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 1:45 pm

Fred could totaly agree on Luca with that. So far, every person he's had the pleasure of running into had been intriguing and fun, clearly leaving a good impression on him. As for the island in general, kinda remined him off some places his parents owned and like to tkae vacation in, but the big difference bewteen those places and here; he didn't feel alone.
"True, although I wouldn't mind finding my way back to the dormitories," he said cheerfully, cleary not botherd by what he just said himself. "This place, along with everyone and else and their superpowers, it's like I'm living in a comic-book!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monkey-dance! [Luca]   Monkey-dance! [Luca] Empty

Back to top Go down

Monkey-dance! [Luca]
Page 1 of 1