EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Musty Books (Tag: Anyone)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Astrid Hofferson

Astrid Hofferson

Musty Books (Tag: Anyone)  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Musty Books (Tag: Anyone)    Musty Books (Tag: Anyone)  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 6:33 pm

Getting back to normal again Astrid just continued on her hot chocolate, now eventually really being able to enjoy it again. To Xions suggestion she nodded friendly as she was drinking at the very moment. "Of course we can be friends!"
Back to top Go down
Xion Fair

Xion Fair

PostSubject: Re: Musty Books (Tag: Anyone)    Musty Books (Tag: Anyone)  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 6:41 pm

"You mean you still want to?" Xion asked. She hadn't managed to keep the surprise out of her tone of voice and off her face. She had almost expected Astrid to laugh her off for even asking.
Back to top Go down
Astrid Hofferson

Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: Musty Books (Tag: Anyone)    Musty Books (Tag: Anyone)  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 6:47 pm

"Yes of course I do. Why not? You seem to be a good person and ... definitely a caring one." She replied smiling gently at Xion. Sure they might not have had the best start for a friendship but it surely could have been worse and there was no offence coming from neither of them.
Back to top Go down
Xion Fair

Xion Fair

PostSubject: Re: Musty Books (Tag: Anyone)    Musty Books (Tag: Anyone)  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 6:56 pm

"I think you're putting a little too much faith in me," Xion murmured softly. She was more critical of herself than she was of others. She tended to put them on a higher pedestal than herself.
Back to top Go down
Astrid Hofferson

Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: Musty Books (Tag: Anyone)    Musty Books (Tag: Anyone)  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 7:51 pm

"Huh? Naaaah please, you´re not that bad at all." She replied, trying to support and cheer the girl up at least a little.
Back to top Go down
Xion Fair

Xion Fair

PostSubject: Re: Musty Books (Tag: Anyone)    Musty Books (Tag: Anyone)  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 8:16 pm

She supposed the conversation could have been worse. She attempted a weak smile up at Astrid. "Thanks I guess?" she said uncertainly.
Back to top Go down
Astrid Hofferson

Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: Musty Books (Tag: Anyone)    Musty Books (Tag: Anyone)  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 9:36 pm

Astrid just laughed a little and finished her hot chocolate as well.
Back to top Go down
Xion Fair

Xion Fair

PostSubject: Re: Musty Books (Tag: Anyone)    Musty Books (Tag: Anyone)  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 9:47 pm

"What's so funny?" Xion asked. She hadn't done anything, to her knowledge that was remotely worth laughing at. "Was it something I said?"
Back to top Go down
Astrid Hofferson

Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: Musty Books (Tag: Anyone)    Musty Books (Tag: Anyone)  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 11:06 pm

"Nah don´t worry about it. Sometimes when people are just happy about something they smile or even laugh. Well ... at least it´s that way for me." She answered.
Back to top Go down
Xion Fair

Xion Fair

PostSubject: Re: Musty Books (Tag: Anyone)    Musty Books (Tag: Anyone)  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 11:44 pm

"Oh..." Xion murmured. Maybe she would go look at those books later. She would be far too embarrassed to go and do anything about it immediately. Certainly not with Astrid watching her research how to make friends.
Back to top Go down
Astrid Hofferson

Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: Musty Books (Tag: Anyone)    Musty Books (Tag: Anyone)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 2:16 am

"So ... now that we have talked enough about your brother and such why don´t you tell me more about you?" She suggested.
Back to top Go down
Xion Fair

Xion Fair

PostSubject: Re: Musty Books (Tag: Anyone)    Musty Books (Tag: Anyone)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 4:08 am

"What do you want to know?" Xion asked uncertainly. She wasn't exactly as special as her brother.
Back to top Go down
Astrid Hofferson

Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: Musty Books (Tag: Anyone)    Musty Books (Tag: Anyone)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 2:20 pm

"You can just tell anything you want to. For example what your hobbies are or your favorite food or anyy kind of story from your past." She suggested.
Back to top Go down
Xion Fair

Xion Fair

PostSubject: Re: Musty Books (Tag: Anyone)    Musty Books (Tag: Anyone)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 7:03 pm

"I'm not really that special though," Xion said. "I... draw sometimes?" She was drawing a blank. For all of her 'wisdom' she was left reeling when she was asked about herself. "I drew the design for one of Zack's tattoos? Mom wasn't too happy when she found out about it but I think it looked nice."
Back to top Go down
Astrid Hofferson

Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: Musty Books (Tag: Anyone)    Musty Books (Tag: Anyone)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 9:22 pm

"He has tattos?" Astrid repeated with wide opened eyes. Now that she apparently seemed to have missed. "How many, where, what? No wait, nevermind. I´m here to talk with you about ... you not your brother."
Back to top Go down
Xion Fair

Xion Fair

PostSubject: Re: Musty Books (Tag: Anyone)    Musty Books (Tag: Anyone)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 9:39 pm

Xion smiled. "It is talking about me though, I draw tattoos. I don't get them myself..." Xion said. She never wanted to mark her skin like that. Plus, when age settled in, tattoos just looked gruesome, not at all like the art that inspired them.
Back to top Go down
Astrid Hofferson

Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: Musty Books (Tag: Anyone)    Musty Books (Tag: Anyone)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 9:51 pm

"So only tattoos, nothing else? Mmmmh would you maybe be willing to show me some of your designs somewhen?" She asked smiling.
Back to top Go down
Xion Fair

Xion Fair

PostSubject: Re: Musty Books (Tag: Anyone)    Musty Books (Tag: Anyone)  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 6:52 am

"Well I draw other things I guess... People mostly." Xion said. She never forgot a face. Not even if she wanted to. She could probably sketch Astrid perfectly from memory if she was called to do it. "Um, I could show you later if you want... I don't have my sketch pad with me..."
Back to top Go down
Astrid Hofferson

Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: Musty Books (Tag: Anyone)    Musty Books (Tag: Anyone)  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 11:18 pm

"Oh that would be great! I´m actually really interested in such things. Especially since I´m not the best drawer I´m always amazed by the talent of others." She said with a chuckle though blushing a bit of her missing talent in art. Or at least she thought so about herself.
Back to top Go down
Xion Fair

Xion Fair

PostSubject: Re: Musty Books (Tag: Anyone)    Musty Books (Tag: Anyone)  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 5:40 am

"Oh... Um... I'm not that good. I mean I haven't taken classes or anything like that." Xion said quickly. She didn't want to give Astrid false impressions about her skill set. She just enjoyed drawing for the sake of drawing. It was much like her video game habits.
Back to top Go down
Astrid Hofferson

Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: Musty Books (Tag: Anyone)    Musty Books (Tag: Anyone)  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 11:11 pm

"So what? I´m still quite sure you´re a good artist. Well at least a better one than me." She replied trying to encourage her.
Back to top Go down
Xion Fair

Xion Fair

PostSubject: Re: Musty Books (Tag: Anyone)    Musty Books (Tag: Anyone)  - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 12:08 am

"You sound like my mom." Xion said. Her mother was always encouraging her with her art. She wanted to see Xion do what made her happy.
Back to top Go down
Astrid Hofferson

Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: Musty Books (Tag: Anyone)    Musty Books (Tag: Anyone)  - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 12:24 am

Frowning at what Xion just said Astrid looked down on the table and then at the side, clearly feeling uncomfortable as she didn´t intend to sound motherly at all. "Uhm ..."
Back to top Go down
Xion Fair

Xion Fair

PostSubject: Re: Musty Books (Tag: Anyone)    Musty Books (Tag: Anyone)  - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 6:11 pm

"It's not a bad thing." Xion said quickly, already regretting her words again. She felt she was only putting her foot in her mouth at this point. "She just says the same thing about my art..."
Back to top Go down
Astrid Hofferson

Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: Musty Books (Tag: Anyone)    Musty Books (Tag: Anyone)  - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 6:34 pm

"Ah okay I see. Feard I had annoyed you." She said smiling again and even chuckleing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Musty Books (Tag: Anyone)    Musty Books (Tag: Anyone)  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Musty Books (Tag: Anyone)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next