EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Musty Books (Tag: Anyone)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Xion Fair

Xion Fair

Musty Books (Tag: Anyone)  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Musty Books (Tag: Anyone)    Musty Books (Tag: Anyone)  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 12:22 am

Xion smiled back at Astrid. "What about you? Don't you have hobbies too?" Xion asked. She didn't want it to be just about her. She wanted to get to know Astrid as well.
Back to top Go down
Astrid Hofferson

Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: Musty Books (Tag: Anyone)    Musty Books (Tag: Anyone)  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 12:37 am

"Not that many and many I gave up over the years. I still do read quite a lot though." She answered after a while of thinking about which she could still count as hobby and what not.
Back to top Go down
Xion Fair

Xion Fair

PostSubject: Re: Musty Books (Tag: Anyone)    Musty Books (Tag: Anyone)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 6:59 am

"Why would you give them up?" Xion asked. People always told her not to give up hers but they had always given up their own. It seemed s little hypocritical for them to say one thing but do another.
Back to top Go down
Astrid Hofferson

Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: Musty Books (Tag: Anyone)    Musty Books (Tag: Anyone)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 8:46 am

"Mmmmh there were sevaral reasons. Some just weren´t fun anymore and few I couldn´t do because of time issues. For example I used to dance but I needed to train more than I was able to since I had to learn and catch up with activities at school." She answered.
Back to top Go down
Xion Fair

Xion Fair

PostSubject: Re: Musty Books (Tag: Anyone)    Musty Books (Tag: Anyone)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 5:28 pm

Xion still didn't like it. "If you had more time would you get back into them?" She asked. If Astrid was going to encourage her to follow her hobbies the least Xion could do was the same.
Back to top Go down
Astrid Hofferson

Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: Musty Books (Tag: Anyone)    Musty Books (Tag: Anyone)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 9:26 pm

"Few of them, maybe. Actually I´m even thinking about offering dancing lessons." She told her, still wondering if she should just go for it or not.
Back to top Go down
Xion Fair

Xion Fair

PostSubject: Re: Musty Books (Tag: Anyone)    Musty Books (Tag: Anyone)  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 8:35 pm

"Maybe someone would like it?" Xion suggested softly. She would remember the lessons instantly but actually have to build muscle memory.
Back to top Go down
Astrid Hofferson

Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: Musty Books (Tag: Anyone)    Musty Books (Tag: Anyone)  - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 12:41 am

"Maybe ... if I find a good space and timing I might just give it a try."
Back to top Go down
Xion Fair

Xion Fair

PostSubject: Re: Musty Books (Tag: Anyone)    Musty Books (Tag: Anyone)  - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 12:51 am

"Maybe," Xion said. "There's a terrace on top of the dorms..." She hadn't gone up herself but she heard there had been a yoga class up there. So there had to be some sort of space. "Or the gym?"
Back to top Go down
Astrid Hofferson

Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: Musty Books (Tag: Anyone)    Musty Books (Tag: Anyone)  - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 11:55 pm

"That really does sound like quite the good options! Thanks Xion." She replied happily after some thinking. Both of the suggested places actually could work pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Xion Fair

Xion Fair

PostSubject: Re: Musty Books (Tag: Anyone)    Musty Books (Tag: Anyone)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 4:58 pm

Xion nodded. She was happy to have helped, even if not by much. Besides, they were just suggestions. For all they knew there were other clubs and other organizations that would use those areas, or for training. "I'm sure that the teachers wouldn't mind either..." she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Astrid Hofferson

Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: Musty Books (Tag: Anyone)    Musty Books (Tag: Anyone)  - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 1:36 am

"Urgh right, I need to ask them. Better I do that soon then before everyone gets to busy." She replied while finishing her hot chocolate.
Back to top Go down
Xion Fair

Xion Fair

PostSubject: Re: Musty Books (Tag: Anyone)    Musty Books (Tag: Anyone)  - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 1:39 am

Xion smiled shyly. "Speaking of busy... I should probably go check on Zack." she said. "He's taking an awful long time shopping." Knowing her feather brained brother, he had most likely gotten distracted and hadn't even completed half of the shopping he promised to do. She glanced up at Astrid. "If... That's okay," she added quickly.
Back to top Go down
Astrid Hofferson

Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: Musty Books (Tag: Anyone)    Musty Books (Tag: Anyone)  - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 1:48 am

She chuckled. "Of course it is! Hey, but how about we do this again?" She suggested.
Back to top Go down
Xion Fair

Xion Fair

PostSubject: Re: Musty Books (Tag: Anyone)    Musty Books (Tag: Anyone)  - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 1:50 am

"This as in coffee?" Xion asked in slight confusion. She certainly hoped Astrid didn't mean, this as in being around one another and Xion fumbling through a conversation again. She had enjoyed talking, as long as she hadn't made an idiot of herself. That was her brother's job. He liked being the center of attention. Xion - not so much.
Back to top Go down
Astrid Hofferson

Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: Musty Books (Tag: Anyone)    Musty Books (Tag: Anyone)  - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 1:52 am

"Well yes, meeting up for something good to drink or to eat if you wanna and have some conversation." She replied as she stood up and checked that she didn´t miss anything before they would leave.
Back to top Go down
Xion Fair

Xion Fair

PostSubject: Re: Musty Books (Tag: Anyone)    Musty Books (Tag: Anyone)  - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 1:55 am

"Oh, um... Okay," Xion agreed. "I'd like that." She smiled a little brighter. She honestly hadn't expected that, but it sounded really nice. She smoothed a hand through her hair. "Um, do you need my phone number?"
Back to top Go down
Astrid Hofferson

Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: Musty Books (Tag: Anyone)    Musty Books (Tag: Anyone)  - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 2:04 am

"Oh yes! Gosh I can be so thoughtless, sorry." She replied as she quickly searched her phone to type in Xions number. "Okay ready."
Back to top Go down
Xion Fair

Xion Fair

PostSubject: Re: Musty Books (Tag: Anyone)    Musty Books (Tag: Anyone)  - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 2:10 am

"What? No! You're not thoughtless," Xion said quickly, trying to soothe Astrid the best she knew how. She quietly relayed her phone number and took Astrid's from hers, mostly by word because she didn't really need to have Astrid registered in her contacts. It was just if she were too lazy to recall the information which seldom ever happened.
Back to top Go down
Astrid Hofferson

Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: Musty Books (Tag: Anyone)    Musty Books (Tag: Anyone)  - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 3:05 am

After they exchanged their numbers Astrid approached Xion once again to hug her but eventually stopped before doing so since she was unsure if it would be welcomed. "Uhm then see you soon I guess?"
Back to top Go down
Xion Fair

Xion Fair

PostSubject: Re: Musty Books (Tag: Anyone)    Musty Books (Tag: Anyone)  - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 3:10 am

"Yeah," Xion confirmed. She smiled as the two of them walked out of the shop and headed their separate ways. Xion eventually found her brother, and yes, he had gotten distracted, no, he had not finished the shopping, but Xion had at least had fun while tried.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Musty Books (Tag: Anyone)    Musty Books (Tag: Anyone)  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Musty Books (Tag: Anyone)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5