EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3)   what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 5:41 pm

Fetch had a smirk on her lips, next time you should throw something at another guest! She said exciting while looking around for something else to do when it hit her as she looked at Alisa with curious eyes "Say Alisa, when you take control of other people with powers, can you use those powers?" she asked kind of really curiously as she ignited her wildfire on one hand, holding it up in shoulder height, looking from Alisa to her fire, dancing around her hand.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZDU4BooRC5wM_bO1IG46Ng
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3)   what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 5:48 pm

She blinked a few times at her question. "Well...actually I have never tried that, because all the people I know with special powers have the same one as me...But, I think it should work out. But probably I won't be able to use it as good as the real owner of it.. like I would just have to learn how to control it. I even had to learn how to fly as a bird and similar things.", she said, looking fascinated at the fire that appeared around Fetch's hand. She never really thought of that, but it would be really cool!!
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3)   what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 6:22 pm

"Let's find out!" She sudden said with a cheerful smile half jumping backwards towards a bigger area and made an arm movement for Alisa to follow.
It didn't take them long before they were at a big open place that worked as an eating area where the zoo's restaurants were and since there weren't a lot of people, they had room to play.
"Take control of me and see if you can ignite my wildfire" she said to Alisa, rather excited for someone who had just suggested a person to take over her body, but too Fetch, this would be too awesome an idea not to try, beside, Alisa was way too much a goody two shoes. Or as of now she was, but Fetch has notice how her 'good-bad behaviour has influence Alisa's nice girl behaviour a bit.
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3)   what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 7:52 pm

(SORRY for being so late >O<)

She followed to enthusiastic girl to the big place. "Uh.... you sure?", Alisa replied and looked around them. This place was alright, big enough and empty, that was for sure, she just needed to hide her body correctly... "You know, you won't be able to recognise it? I mean, if I take over your body you won't notice it at all", she explained. "I don't know if it would be that funny for you...But if you really wanna do it, can you give me some hints at how I could control the fire?", she asked. She didn't want the whole zoo to get set on fire.
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3)   what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 5:30 pm

(I'm soo disappointed in you! >.< Just kidding <3 x3 its alright Cx)

It actually hit Fetch when Alisa asked her about how she would be able to use her fire bending, Fetch hadn't exactly thought about that, so she sat down in the middle of the plaza in the zoo with an elbow on her thigh and a clenched fist to the cheek with her legs crossed. "Hm.. I actually don't know how you would know how to ignite my bending, guess it just comes natural to me, maybe you can't even use my abilities?" Fetch kind of asked herself but got quickly up again. "Well only one way to find out!" She said excitingly. Fetch just got an idea to how Alisa should show her, she had taken control of Fetch's body and hurried in a store's direction that had cameras people could borrow, though you had to pay some money to borrow it as a safe keeping. As rebel to the core, Fetch quickly snapped a camera without being detected or caught, hey she would put it back!.. at some point. Fetch got back to Alisa with the 'borrowed' camera and smiled, "I will film as you take control, so you can prove that you have taken control!" She told Alisa like it was this major grand plan to take over the world. "As for my fire-bending, I don't know if you actually would be able to do it" she admitted, for her it's like as breathing to bend fire, but she don't know if Alisa would be able to do it, only one way to find out!
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3)   what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 6:55 pm

(Ooooookkkiii <33333)

Alisa sat down in front of her. "Hm, I'm not sure, but I think if I find out how to do it I would be able to."
"Oh, where did you get tha from so fast?", she asked and stood up herself. "Uuuh, that's a great idea!", she said and clapped her hands once in excitement. She was kind of nervous now. "Okay I'll go and hide my body and you start the camera? Just gibe me a sign when you're ready!", she suggested and went behnd some trees and bushes, looking at Fetch when she would be ready.
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3)   what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 2:58 pm

Fetch looked after Alisa as she ran into hiding her body. Fetch smiled sprightly at Alisa and opened the side pad on the camera and turned the camera and turned it to face herself, "Alrighty, test test, time for a little fun!" She said as turned the camera at Alisa and zoomed in on her and ignited her free hand for a moment as a sign for Alisa to begin and turned the camera at herself, wraaah!" She said, making a silly face.
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3)   what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 10:09 am

Alisa nodded at her sign, sat down leaning against a tree and used her power on the other girl. She entered Fetchs mind, automatically pushing her mind into the last corner of it. She looked around. It was a mixture of really dark parts and almost pink fluffy parts. She chuckled. SO she wasn't as hard as she predendet so be. She blinked as Fetch and then grinned into the camera. "My name is Abigail, but please call me Abby, because I love nicknames and I love pink fairies", she said with a sugar-sweet voice. She giggled and put the camera on a higher sopt so it would keep on filming her. She took a deep breath. Alright, firebending.... She closed her eyes and concentrated on the inside of Fetchs body. She could easily find the hot fire burning inside of her and led it through her thoughts into her fingertips. SHe opened her eyes again, but there was no fire on her hands. Daaamn.... When the fire finally came out of her fingers, she was so surprised that she squieked and held her hands as far away from her face as possible and the flames grew bigger and bigger. "Nuuuuuhhhhh!!", she almost screamed and shook her hands to get rid of the fire, but it didn't really work. Alright, plan B. She tried to calm down and stop the fireriver inside of Fetch's body that was flowing from her heart to her fingers. After a few moments she finally managed it and felt the heat vanishing from her hands. PHEW. She turned to the camera. "Alright, ehh.... first test finished. I'll go back now.", she said and left Fetch's body again.
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3)   what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 4:38 pm

Fetch blinked with her eyes, she felt like she just woke up from a sleep, she looked around and saw the camera, the camera! Fetch quickly was about to looked at what Alisa had filmed, but remember Alisa and looked over at where Alisa had hidden and walked over to her. As she stood by Alisa again she looked at the footage Fetch had filmed, or Alisa to be honest. As soon as she saw Alisa made Fetch's voice sugar-sweet and said she liked pink fairies, she looked at Alisa with eyes that just scream 'seriously?' Though as soon as Alisa got the wildfire ignited and literally panicked over the flames, it made Fetch laugh so hard over how Alisa reacted to it. She suddenly smiled devilishly teasing at Alisa and started to record with the camera and turned it at Alisa, "Hey Alisaa... run" she said, giving her a really teasing smirk and ignited her index finger and started to walk towards Alisa and if Alisa didn't move, Fetch's little flame on her index finger would touch Alisa's nose. Though the flame was not dangerous, it would feel like getting held warm candle wax on the skin.
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3)   what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 4:22 pm

When Alisa entered her own body again, she stood up just to see Fetch walking over to her. She grinned innocently at Fetch's raised eyebrow.
"Why do you laugh so much?", she said with a pout. I wasn't that bad, was I? It was my very first time okay?" She blinked into the camera. "What?", she asked confused and looked with big eyes at her finger. What the-? "Urgh! What are you doinggg??", she squeezed and ran away from her and from the fire.
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3)   what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 4:59 pm

Fetch laughed at how Alisa squeezed and began to run away from Fetch, who immediately ran after Alisa, keep telling her how she's gonna touch Alisa's pretty nose with her finger. People around them would probably look with weird looks, but Fetch didn't care, she was having so much fun with Alisa right now. "Aliisa, common just a little poke!" She laughed, cracking a smile while filming everything. A few times got Fetch really close, her finger almost touched Alisa's cheek from behind, but the damn girl could really run from her life when she wanted to, Fetch got to give Alisa that, she could really run. As they ran over a big grass garden for people to relax and eat lunch in the zoo, Fetch made an action movie jump and with both arms around Alisa, they both fell, though Fetch took most of the fall. As they rolled around, Fetch got on top and sat on Alisa's crotch, filming with one hand while leaning closer to Alisa as well making her finger closing in on Alisa's nose with her index finger, "gotcha!" Fetch said with a big smirk on her face.
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3)   what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 1:40 am

"Nuuuuuhhhhh!", she exclaimed and kept running from the other girl as fast as she could, but Fetch was really fast, too. But when she made that jump, Alisa wasn't able to get away so she fell on the ground Luckily she didn't hurt herself much, because the two girls turned around during the fall so Alisa kinda landed on Fetch, before the rolled around a few times, down the hill. When they finally stopped, Alisa was caught under Fetch. SHe looked with big eyes at Fetch's finger and said:" D-Don't burn me please..!" She didn't expect Fetch to hurt her, but she still felt the need to tell her. "And would you stop filming??", she asked and squinted her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3)   what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 7:40 pm

Fetch sat on Alisa with a triumphant smile, like she just had won something that was hard to get. Fetch sat back up on Alisa's crotch, still with the camera on and in her hand. She looked down at Alisa and was about to say something, when someone yelled, 'get a room' at them, which interrupted her. "What the hell?" she asked herself looking around for the person, had he just told them to do what she thought he said? "Pfft, we do what we want, and right now, my finger got a pretty little nose to poke" she said and leaned down again towards Alisa and her nose. When Fetch's index finger touched Alisa's nose nothing happened to Alisa's pretty little nose. No burned marks, no burned flash, the only thing Alisa would feel, was a warmth, spreading all around her face like she had been out in the sun, sunbathing. Fetch pulled her finger back, "see, that wasn't so bad" Fetch said with a teasing smile, getting off Alisa to sit down beside her.
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3)   what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 10:12 pm

Alisa looked irritated into the direction where the voice had come from. Get a room? For what? She looked back at Fetch when she raised her voice, just when she touched her nose. She squinted her eyes, but she didn't feel any pain. It was kind of enjoyable to be honest. She opened her eyes again and blinked. "Oh.... no it wasn't.", she said surprised and then smiled.
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3)   what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 6:57 pm

Fetch layed down in the soft grass with her hands behind the back of her head. "See, told ya" she said wth a cocky smile, looking up at the sky, watching as the clouds moved passed them in the sky. "Luckily for you I can change how hot my fire would be, or you would have lost your prettiness and we can't have that" she joked as she takes the camera in her hands and rewinds it to their little chase. "Haha that was fun, you were totally like, no don't touch my nose!" Laughed Fetch as she played the chasing footage again.
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3)   what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 8:54 pm

Alisa sighed and also watched the clouds passing by. "Yeah, lucky me..", she said and chuckled a little bit, but really ment it. It would have been horrible if some accident would have happened. She touched her nose. She looked over to Fetch and blushed. "Of course I was...!, she pouted. "How would you have reacted?"
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3)   what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 6:54 pm

Fetch chuckled some more of the chase they had before, "Man you can run really fast if you want to" Fetch said in a bit of a surprise, well she was kind of running for getting poked by a finger with fire. A sudden angry voice came close from behind and when Fetch turned her head to see what the heck, the commotion was about. "Oh fuck, it's the camera shop guy!" Fetch said and get quickly up and looked down at Alisa, "common, before he's going to catch us!" She said, starting to walk backwards. "There you too brats are! You're both in big trouble!" The shop owner said starting to run towards Alisa and Fetch. Fetch was not about to let Alisa get caught, would be no fun, so she grabbed Alisa's hand and pulled her up to with her, before letting go of her hand and just ran further in the zoo, looking back "common, before the old crook catches us!" she yelled to Alisa starting to laugh as the shop owner threaten them to get kicked off the island if he got his hands on them.
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3)   what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 11:49 pm

"The...what? What does he want? D-Did you forget to pay?? F-Fetch we can't just...! We have to give him his money!!", she stuttered, but when she grabbed her hand, she ran with her. "That's not funny, the poor man!", she screamed against the wind, but had to giggle herself a bit. She was feeling like a child running away after doing something bad. Well...actually it was the same situation, just that neither Fetch nor her were a child anymore. Fetch was really fast and she tried her best to keep up with her.
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3)   what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 10:32 pm

Fetch just kept laughing at the whole situation, of them running and trying not to get caught by this mad shop guy who was quite persistent with catching Alisa and Fetch. "Just you wait brats, when I get my fingers on you, I pulling you to the headmaster and headmistress for stealing!" He cried out in anger at both girls, running from him. "Common slow-poke! or the old geezer capture you!" Fetch said as she almost kicked open the double door to a 'walk with jungle creatures'. It was like a tropical theme building with small steps, rain forest nature, and small apes as well as beautiful butterflies and lots of tropical birds. Fetch made sure Alisa didn't fall behind and lost sight of her when she entered the tropical building. With her hand in Alisa's, she ran through the place, birds flying to safety as Fetch pulled Alisa through the jungle, the doors leaped open and the shop owner stormed after the two girls, ranting like a madman. "This way!" Fetch said quickly, acting like she knew where they were going, yet knew jack shit where they would end up.
Fetch had let go of Alisa's hand when she turned around a corner, fuck! A dead end. Fetch looked around frantically for a way to get out before the shop owner would get in the long room Alisa and Fetch were in. She looked to the side, saw a fairly large cupboard standing up the wall and tried open the doors. As Fetch tried to open the cupboard doors, they went up!
She looked at Alisa, "arh man that is like the most cliche hiding place ever!" she said a bit disappointed and took Alisa's hand and fired a firecracker at the end of the corridor as she pushed Alisa into the cupboard and squeezed herself inside and closed the doors. A loud bang sounded in the corridor as the doors to the corridor leaped and an angry shop owner entered, thinking the girls ran down the corridor where the black smoke was, probably to make a hole in the wall to get out. The shop owner ran right past the cupboard and Fetch had to really try not to chuckle at the look of the shop owner when he returned back, since he couldn't see through the smoke and now just stood right in front of the cupboard cursing and letting out his anger, because now he wouldn't have any proof anything were stolen or even pull those two brats of girls to the headmaster and headmistress.
As the shop owner left in defeat, Fetch turned to face Alisa who was standing right in front of her, their chests was actually pushed up at each other, because of how tight the cupboard was.
"Phew that was close, oh my god, did you actually see his face, it was red like a tomato!" Fetch said laughing a bit as she still had the camera in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3)   what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 1:29 am

"I knoooowwwww!!", she almost cried. She was really afraid of the shoprunner and kept running next to Fetch. The tropical building was full of so much beauty and interesting animals! Alisa, distracted for a moment, looked after a bird flying over their heads, trusting Fetch that she wouldn't let her run against a wall or something. Then she quickly focused again on running and followed the other girl into some stuff-room. It was obvious that they weren't allowed to be here and ALisa panicked when she noticed that they were trapped. She was just staring at Fetch with big eyes and before she even noticed it, she was pulled into the cupboard which was standing at one of the walls. She pressed one hand on her mouth to prevent herself from laughing loudly. This situation was just too strange and  funny, and then this hiding-place!! She was sure the shop owner would definitely look in here at first, so she was more than surprised when he just ran past them. Seriously? This had to be the most obvious hideout ever! She  was just about to laugh, when he came back and stopped right in front of them. She held her breath and only released it a few seconds after he had finally gona away. Phewww, that was close! She sighed relieved and looked at Fetch with first a still surprised look, but then she chuckled and finally laughed up her sleeve. Betweet her laughters she managed to press out some words: "N-No....! Just saw his back...! haha...!!! Oh my godness...!! I can't take it!! It's too hilarious!"
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3)   what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 11:36 pm

Because of Alisa's wonderful laughing, it rubbed off on Fetch and she just started to laugh with Alisa, "Haha can't believe he just walked past us!" Fetch said in between her laughs. As her laughs settled a down, she looked at Alisa, first now realizing their chests pressed against each other with only a few centimeters from each others. As Fetch tried to squeeze herself out, she just realized she was a bit stuck. "Uhm Alisa, I think we're stuck" she said, pointing it out, by trying to move, but only made their breast rub at each other. "Great.. so, what are you doing later?" fetch asked with a crooked smile, joking since they couldn't move their bodies, as they would maybe be stuck in that cupboard for sometime.
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3)   what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 7:46 pm

"Hahaha, yes, this hideout is so obvious, isn't it?", she agreed giggling. She had just calmed down when Fetch was trying to get out of the cupboard, squinting her eyes. "Urghhh.... seriously? How did you even get us in here then?", she asked and tried to get out herself, but it didn't really work. "Maybe we can breath out and then hold our breath? It could work...!", Alisa suggested when she looked at Fetch again, sighing. She snorted at her next comment. "Nothing on my scedule, but I need to get some sleep tonight...", she joked with a light grin at the other female. "Wait...", she said and hunckered down a little so their breasts weren't pressed against each others anymore. Though she had Fetch's under her chin now, but well, there was more space now, wasn't it? "Try again"
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3)   what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 12:41 am

Fetch tried some more times but gave up trying, "I don't actually know, guess our tits wasn't pushed against each other when we got in" she replied, trying to think of something, so they could get out. She laughed at Alisa's comment and tried to hold her breath and get out, but what only happened, was that their breast would rub against each other. Fetch looked in surprise when Alisa suddenly moved a bit down, having her Fetch's breast under her chin, which suddenly something made her laugh and a smirk formed on her lips, "oh I'll bet the boys would be turned on, seeing two chicks in this position" She laughed looking down at Alisa and tried to squeeze herself out, but for some reason, something had her stuck. She tried to see what had her stuck and saw some of her coat was stuck in the back of the cupboard corner, "Oh great, I don't think I'm able to get out, 'cause I won't be able to take my coat off in this tight space with our bodies rubbing against each other" she pointed out looking back at Alisa, literally only a few centimeters from each others head, or well they were, now Alisa's head rested on Fetch's breast.
"I could burn down the cupboard, but that would kinda burn you, talk about backfire" Fetch told Alisa, looking down in her eyes for a response. "Or we could just stay her for some time and really get to know each other, uh uh what about truth or dare!" Fetch joked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3)   what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2