EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3) Empty
PostSubject: what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3)   what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3) EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 8:02 pm

When Alisa left her room to explore the campus for the first time, the way lead her to the greenhouse. There weren't many persons outside, maybe they were still in their rooms to get unpacked. She was already done with that and she was more than curious if the campus really looked like it did on the advertising pictures. When she looked at the grrenhouse from outside, she was totally impressed. It was really huge and totally old-styled, like the crystalpalace from the 19th century. Wow, she loved it.
After some moments of staring at the glass-metal-construction, she went inside. That was even more stunning. So many plants, so many colours! She had never seen most of the plants here, but they looked so pretty! She wondered if some of them might be poisonous, so she didn't touch any of them. After a while of walking and looking, her glance fell on a bank standing at the side of the way, so she decided to sit down and just enjoyed the spectacular view into the greenhouse from there.
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3)   what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3) EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 8:12 pm

Fetch had taken a wrong turn, again.. and ended inside this big huge greenhouse, she got to admit, it was pretty impressive. Since she already was inside, she could just as well explore this place and had ventured deeper inside and stopped when she saw one of those small carnivorous plants who ate small insects and lucky enough there was a jaw with small insects for feeding it. So Fetch quickly got a hold on one and with a little tool to hold the insect she slowly moved the live bug close to the carnivorous plant until the plant closed its mouth, "Fuck that was awesome!" Fetch exclaimed in excitement over the plant.
She reached down for another one and cheered every time the plant closed its mouth.
Fetch didn't pay much attention for anyone else, but it was nice with a bit of peace and quiet before everyone else would start to explore.
She stopped the feeding after the second bug and kneeled down in front of the plant, watching as it devoured the little bug with a little smile.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZDU4BooRC5wM_bO1IG46Ng
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3)   what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3) EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 5:53 pm

When she looked around again, her glance fell on someone kneeling in front of a plant and looking at it. She was wondering what was so special about this plant, so she decided to go over there and check it out. When she was walking to that person she was asking herself if it was a woman or a man... He or she had short hair, but a really female back, although she couldn't see anything down from the person's back.. When she got next to Abigail she was sure she was a woman. How embarrassing, of course she was a woman, no doubt... "Hello", she said friendly. "You seem to be very impressed by that plant.. Whats' so special about it?", she asked her, curious about her answer. She had never seen a similar one.
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3)   what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3) EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 8:14 pm

Fetch her the sound of a woman asking a question and looked around, no one near her, so it was probably to her, so she looked at the woman and gave her a cheerful smile. "Because this is a fucking awesome plant, it eats bugs! Watch" she replied enthusiastically and grab the tools to take a bug and held the bug just outside of its mouth. The carnivorous plant closed its mouth quickly and began to devour the little bug slowly, but that was not something you could see unless you had x-ray powers. "See! It's a freaking meat-eating plant, how cool is that?! Fetch said to the woman standing and watching. After the plant has digested the fly it slowly open its mouth and waited for the next little victim getting in its mouth. Fetch looked from the plant to the woman, I'm Abigail, but you can call me Fetch" She introduced and stood up again.
"Who are you?" She asked placing her hands in her green worn coat's pockets. She haven't met that many of the other new agents, but those she'd met all had different powers and she wondered what kind of power this girl had.
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3)   what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3) EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 9:54 pm

She gasped, totally impressed. "Oh my godness, I've never seen something like that before!! Oh, that is totally stunning!", she said, watching the plant catching the bug with its..well, they looked like teeth somehow, with big eyes. She wondered if they were hard or either soft, so she touched one of the small heads with a finger. They were totally feeling like a normal plant. When she touched the edge of one of the open ones, it started to close itself and she pulled her finger back. "That's totally impressive.....", she said again and looked back at the woman who has stood up. "Oh, nice to meet you Fetch.", she said with a smile. "My name is Alisa, I don't really have a nicknam though. How did you get yours if I may ask? Because it doesn't sound similar to Abigail.", she asked and looked at her curious.
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3)   what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 12:19 am

Fetch smiled and nodded at telling her name but thought for a second when Alisa asked how she actually got her nickname while looking at the plant opening its mouth again after Alisa had touched it. She pulled out one of her hands and raised it in front of herself and looked then back at Alisa, a sudden heat began rise around her hand and a flame ignited around her hand, dancing back and forth having a clear orange-reddish colour. "I guess my sister thought it suited me when I was a kid" she explained. "Think it was because I loved throwing fire-jabs after things she threw in the air" she continuing explaining and then looked back at the flames when a small smile form on her lips when she thought back to her sister when she got back to where she was and looked again back at Alisa with a cheerful smile while the flame around her hand vanished just as easily as it had ignited.
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3)   what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 12:39 am

"Oh, so your power is to control the fire? That's impressive!", she said smiling. "But isn't it really dangerous from time to time? Must have taken you a long time to get control over it. Or did you like..handled it all natural from the beginning?"

"That sounds like a lovely relationship you two have. I don't have any siblings but I whish I'd have! It must be so much fun playing with a sister. Does she have any special powers too?And you family? You don't have to answer my questions though if I'm getting too personal. I'm just curious!", she explained while still having a nice smile on her lips and a glow of interest in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3)   what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 1:32 am

Fetch bowed like she'd just done a big magic performance on stage. She raise herself to stand uprise again, "of course it is, I've one time burned down one of my schools" she explained, which got her to crack a little, would probably look like she would be crazy for laughing at something so serious, but the way it happens was just a bit funny to her.
"Well yea, kinda I guess, having a really powerful fire-bender as father made it a lot easier, even though he never wanted to train me, asswit.. but hey what I didn't learn from my father, I learn from the gang activities and gang I was in from time to time!" Said with a cheerful grin.
"Well I had a brother too, but don't prefer to speak about him.. but yea she had a creepy power she always used to sneak up on me and my brother, but I always got my payback at her, ha!"
"My mother was a fire-bender like my father, why my brother and I always was just very natural in learning on our own.. or I was, my brother got training from my father.. bastard" she ended and then looking back at Alisa, "but I'm sure you had a much childhood than I've had"
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3)   what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3) EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 4:28 pm

Alisa listended carefully to her. "Oh well..I am the only Girl with this power in my whole clan and it coursed Big trouble unzulässig my father finally got the permission to Train me. You know, all the Old Men conplaining about that a woman shouldn't have such Powers an that she's just there toget the children and take cares of them and stuff. But the People who supported me, won finally. So, yeah.. It wasn't really easy but at least my power can't get out of control, so i don't endanger anyone if I do something wrong", she said and chuckled a bit. She wasn't sure if she should ask for the burned Down School or the gang-thing but the woman in Front of her must have been through quite a lot.
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3)   what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3) EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 2:26 pm

"Wow, you had a clan and everything and your father trained you?" She asked in surprise. "Wished my bastard father have had the balls to train me, but didn't, said I was 'too dangerous' to train, bah, asshole" she said while putting both hands in her worn green coat's pockets. A curious glimpse caught Fetch's eyes when Alisa mentioned her power. "So, what can you do?" She asked with a devilish look, ever since she had been arriving at the island, she've seen quite a few people with different powers.
"Oh common, it can't be worse than being able to burn down a school just by mistake!" she replied back a cheering grin and leaned herself up at one of the tables where she crossed her arms.
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3)   what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3) EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 3:01 pm

"Oh, that's really bad. Especially when you have great powers, you should be trained to use them!", she revolted. She smiled a little. "What I can do.. well.. I can leave my body and walk around - maybe similar to a ghost? - and I can also enter somebodys mind and get control over it.", she explained with a little smile. "But my body needs to be in a safe place or someone has to protect it while I'm using my power."
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3)   what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3) EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 3:26 pm

"Yea well it was probably because I kinda ran with gangs and did gang activity for big business assholes who didn't wanted to get their hands dirty, when I wasn't home" she explained and shrugged her shoulders a bit. Her father never explained why thought she was so dangerous to train. "Well fuck him, he can't control what I do now" she added with a grin. The sun stood high on the sky and had warmed the greenhouse up to sauna heat and could get quite hot for people who wasn't used to it, Fetch didn't feel it at all because of her connection to the element, fire.
"So! I wanna see you do it, use your power and do something cool with it!" She said excited to Alisa, looking around for her to do something cool to use her power on.
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3)   what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3) EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 12:49 am

"Uhm, you won't notice it if I'd be using it on you, because your mind would be under my control. So, maybe I can show you if we meet someone else? Because I don't see any animals either here..", she explained and looked around. Nope, no animals in sight. "Or maybe we can sometimes meet at the zoo or stuff", she said and chuckled. That could be funny.
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3)   what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3) EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 1:07 am

"Hm.. can you use your power on robots or only animals and people?" She asked hopefully, because she saw one of the EVE-bots floating behind Alisa and it would be a neat little prank to pull off, if she could control the EVE-bots. Fetch was already planning some evil and devilish plans inside her head and she didn't even knew if Alisa could do that or if it only worked on humans and animals.
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3)   what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 10:52 pm

"Oh, I'm afraid it only works for living creatures. Though not for plants", she explained and smiled apologetic. "I'm sorry. But we can still meet at the zoo if you want.", she offered. Fetch seemed to really want to see her power, so why not? Could be really fun!
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3)   what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 2:37 pm

"Aw that's unfortunate, you could have pranked so many people!" She out busted in a bit disappointment, but that went away immediately when she would show her, by taking over control of an animal and her usually cheerful look came back, "Neat! Let's do it!" she said with a grin, having Alisa's hand and half running towards the exit, so they could get to the zoo.
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3)   what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 8:19 pm

She let out a surprised sound when she took her hand and pulled her with her, but after the first surprise, she ran with her and giggled. That girl was really energetic.

(new topic at the zoo?<3)
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3)   what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 8:44 pm

((Yea sure, thought we just continued here, but sure<3 Don't suppose you could make it, im starting to make dinner :3)
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3)   what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 9:43 pm

(OH, no we can continue here, that's fine! xD)
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3)   what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3) EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 1:47 pm

As they passed quite a few people, who looked at them with raised eyebrows, but Fetch didn't care what people might have thought of them, she just wanted to see Alisa's power and she first stopped when they stood in front of the zoo entrance. Fetch let go of Alisa's soft hand and walked over to a map of the zoo. "Hm, what animal should you first take control over" she asked out loud but was more a question to herself. She looked at the light pink haired Alisa and smiled devilish, "the baboons! she said with a determined voice and began to stroll down the road like she owned this road and no one could make her leave.
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3)   what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3) EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 7:05 pm

When they finally reached the zoo, Alisa was a little bit out of breath. She looked at the map, too, thinking. "Uhm..baboons?Well..okay..", she said with a light chuckle. She was sure she wouldn't have the chance to complain either, so she just went with Fetch to those monkeys. She was walking pretty fast - looked like she couldn't wait to see her power - and Alisa tried to keep up with her until they reached the huge Rock the baboons were living on. "Oh, they are so many..!", she said.
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3)   what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3) EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 1:24 am

When Fetch and Alisa got to the baboon's big open area, Fetch looked around for the right now, "Now where are you, you little bastard" she said, talking to herself while looking for the male and as soon as the male got forward she smiled devilishly and pointed at the big strong male, it was a big beautiful male baboon, completely gray fur, and definitely the alpha of the place. "The male!" She said, still with her devilish smile while looking at Alisa. The male baboon was in the middle of eating a banana while holding the banana peel in the other hand. "When you take control, throw the banana peel at one of the other baboons and then lose the control!" she told Alisa waiting for the awesomeness to begin.
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3)   what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 1:32 am

She started to laugh quite hard at Fetch's suggestion. "Oh my godness that would be so funny! When you were talking about the banana, I thought you wanted me to throw its peel at some visitors. But yeah, okay, give me a moment!", she said and calmed down to concentrate. "You have to catch my body, okay? I don't wanna get hurt.", she said and stepped closer to her, before she left her body. Her body was falling over and luckily Fetch caught it. So Alisa went over to the suggested monkey and stepped into his mind. He was really easy to control and she waved at Fetch, using the male's body. Then she ate the banana and threw it into a group of other baboons, before she left the body again. She went back to her body and got into it again, chuckeling on the whole way. When she opened her eyes again, she looked curious at the monkey and what was gonna happen.
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3)   what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 3:38 am

When Alisa suggested her throwing the banana peel at other visitors she thought to herself, *Awh man, that would have been a much better idea!* But before she got to tell Alisa to do that instead, she had already left her body. Fetch grabbed, of course, Alisa's empty body and looked at what felt like a ragdoll, man that was weird but she quickly looked down at the baboon area where the male waved at her, neat, it worked! Fetch waved back down to other people's wonderment since they didn't knew what the hell were going on. As soon as Alisa in control of the male and alpha Baboon, threw the banana peel at the other baboons, it started a rather big disruption in the group of baboons. Not only could the alpha baboon not understand where the hell the peel went, but the other baboons started to yell at the male for throwing the peel at them.
Fetch didn't knew Alisa was back in her own body while Fetch sort of embraced Alisa since she had been quite heavy when just became a ragdoll, even for Fetch, beside Fetch was busy laughing at the fuss all the baboon made at each other.
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3)   what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 8:43 pm

"Thanks, Fetch", she said and smiled before standing straight again. She just looked shortly at her, because she was just too curious about what would happen to the baboon now. The others looked like they were arguing with him and then the male ran away from them, the others following him. Oh, that was just hilarious! Alisa laughed really hard. "Oh my godness, that poor baboon! He doesn't have a clue what is going on after all!", she said between her laughters. That had been a brilliant idea, Fetch was so much fun, even if she seemed to have a bad effect on her. She was the daddys-little-girl-type normally. But she couldn't resist to ask with glowing eyes: "Okay, what next?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3)   what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3) Empty

Back to top Go down

what a beautiful place (TAG anyone <3)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next