EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

FIRST EVENT - PART TWO - BETA TEAM

Go down 
+4
Astrid Hofferson
Victor Van-Dort
Claire Foster
Zack Fair
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

FIRST EVENT - PART TWO - BETA TEAM Empty
PostSubject: FIRST EVENT - PART TWO - BETA TEAM   FIRST EVENT - PART TWO - BETA TEAM EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 1:54 am

Zack patiently waited for his team to join him. He knew a few people who were supposed to be on his team. The stakes were high. He wasn't going to let anyone mess this up for him. They had to be careful with this. So far he was just standing guard by the flag. This was going to be difficult. They were facing a speedster from his own division, Cloud, his own roommate and a handful of unknown variables for the former marine. He took a deep breath. "Hope everyone gets here soon." he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Claire Foster

Claire Foster

PostSubject: Re: FIRST EVENT - PART TWO - BETA TEAM   FIRST EVENT - PART TWO - BETA TEAM EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 2:06 am

Light was the second to arrive at the beach, waving at Zack. "Hey, eagle one, why so fast? I didn't even have the chance to tell you how glad I am to be in the same team with you!", she said charming and winked at him, before she looked thoughtful at him. "Will be hard against Noct and Cloud, huh? Maybe we can make them fight each other.", she chuckled shortly, "Anyone else we should be scared of? My roommate is pretty srong, too. It's the bluehaired, Vidia, she can control the gravity and  she's quite skilled.", she explained. She looked at the other agents who had arrived with her. "By the way.. I'm Claire, or Lightning and I control lightnings - surprise, surprise!", she said with a slight and cool smile.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: FIRST EVENT - PART TWO - BETA TEAM   FIRST EVENT - PART TWO - BETA TEAM EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 2:12 am

"We're up against someone from my division. Leon something or another. Didn't want him getting any bright ideas," Zack told Light. "Sorry about leaving in a hurry." He smiled and playfully bumped her side. At least he had a few friendly faces with him. He was glad Xion wasn't participating. She didn't have the stamina to do an exercise like this. When everyone else arrived he gave a tense smile. "I'm Zack. I'm obviously a flyer."
Back to top Go down
Victor Van-Dort

Victor Van-Dort

PostSubject: Re: FIRST EVENT - PART TWO - BETA TEAM   FIRST EVENT - PART TWO - BETA TEAM EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 3:01 am

Victor walks into the area and notices two of the folks on the team standing by the flag.
He moves towards them, hold the bag he was giving gently away from his form, unaware of what's inside.
"Umm, hello there, This is Beta team camp yes?"
He puts the bag down as he gets close,
"Do either of you know what's in the bag? I've been to wary of my power to look for myself..."
Back to top Go down
Astrid Hofferson

Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: FIRST EVENT - PART TWO - BETA TEAM   FIRST EVENT - PART TWO - BETA TEAM EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 10:46 pm

Astrid had felt like she was only crawling to the camp and almost wanted to scream out. What she´d give for her warm bed and a good book after some more hours of sleep but no ... it was camping time ... yaaaay. At least, she thought to herself, not all faces were unfamiliar and the reward didn´t sound that bad as well. As she arrived as well she put down her bag as soon as she was close enough to have a proper conversation with her teammates that were already there. "I have to say I almost don´t even wanna know what´s inside." She replied to the unknown member´s question as she moved to his side. "Anyways, hello from me too. My name is Astrid and I´m a bloodbender."
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: FIRST EVENT - PART TWO - BETA TEAM   FIRST EVENT - PART TWO - BETA TEAM EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 5:48 am

"Yeah, this is Beta Camp. So... We're waiting for..." He looked down at his sheet. "MK, Wilson and Coraline? Anyone know who they are?" Zack had personally met MK. She sketched him on the beach and he teased her a bit. She had shifting abilities. "Our bags just have survival supplies. No food and no water but basic stuff. No electronics or anything so ordering a pizza is out." He cracked a smile, hoping to lighten the mood with a joke.
Back to top Go down
Victor Van-Dort

Victor Van-Dort

PostSubject: Re: FIRST EVENT - PART TWO - BETA TEAM   FIRST EVENT - PART TWO - BETA TEAM EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 6:50 am

Sighing in relief, Victor reaches into his bag. Only to immediately find the battery-powered touch which he pulls out just as the last of the power drains out of it.
"Oh, umm, at least it came still be used as a bludgeon?"
He starts searching the bag again, not particularly
"Victor Van-Dort, I absorb energy, such as the stored electricity in those batteries" he finds something that makes him make a noise of dissatisfaction, "Or the Kinetic energy necessary to spark these matches..." He says pulling them out, "so someone else can take these" he passes them to the person who wanted it, before going over the remaining items, not finding anything he couldn't work with.
"I also take in heat and radiation, though I doubt we'll encounter to much of those"
Back to top Go down
Mary Kathrine Bomba

Mary Kathrine Bomba

PostSubject: Re: FIRST EVENT - PART TWO - BETA TEAM   FIRST EVENT - PART TWO - BETA TEAM EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 11:33 am

(Here I am. Sorry.)

MK waved to the others once she arrived at the beach with the rest. The reward for winning this gave her a special spark in her eyes. She really wanted to win this right now. And this event almost sounded like a story her grandfather once had told her when he was in the military once. Maybe her shape shifting would come in really handy here? "Okay, most people know me, I'm Mary Kathrine, but call me MK for short!" she said once she put her bag down and joined the others. Astrid and Sunny was in the division as her. Zack had she met at the beach and sketched. "My roommate, Karissa is on the second team, and she's an airbender."
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: FIRST EVENT - PART TWO - BETA TEAM   FIRST EVENT - PART TWO - BETA TEAM EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 6:31 pm

Zack frowned. "So... If I'm remembering correction Kinetic Energy is the energy that is possessed by a moving body. Matches create thermal energy?" Zack mused to Victor. This was the time he really could use his sister. She knew these definitions like the back of her own hand. But he was using what he remembered her saying or hopefully, because she used to have to help him with his homework assignments when they were in school. "Leon has a lot of kinetic energy when he runs. Think you could slow him down?" He smiled over at MK. Her skills could be useful too but this was going to be a tense two weeks.
Back to top Go down
Coraline Jones

Coraline Jones

PostSubject: Re: FIRST EVENT - PART TWO - BETA TEAM   FIRST EVENT - PART TWO - BETA TEAM EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 11:14 pm

By the moment Coraline arrived to the beach, the rest of the team was already there. She didn’t know any of them and couldn’t care less either; but the consequence for the losing team was enough motivation for her to put some effort in the game. “Hey.” She said with a nod, leaving her backpack in the ground along with her doll. “I’m Coraline, and my power is fear inducement.” She said straight to the point. “Now, what’s the plan? Because running around the forest aimlessly won’t make us winners.” She added, hoping they could start working with some strategy. The biggest problem she had with her power so far was that it became weaker when others were aware of how it worked. So far, just one person on the other team knew about that, so she could use it freely in everyone else. “By the way, do any of you know the people from the other team? You know, weak points or something we can use against them?”
Back to top Go down
Claire Foster

Claire Foster

PostSubject: Re: FIRST EVENT - PART TWO - BETA TEAM   FIRST EVENT - PART TWO - BETA TEAM EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 12:36 am

"Yes, ehh.. Victor. That would be awesome. And can you absorp cold, too? Because Cloud can not only create heat but also cold.", she asked the small, white man. Actually he looked like a ghost, kinda scary but he seemed to be the shy guy. Hopefully he would be able to use his power properly. She looked at the small girl who was arriving last and snorted. "Oh, looks like we have a smartass here.", she cast aspersion. Stupid little girl, did she really think they would just run into the forest like idiots? They were here to become UN-agents to there was at least a little cleverness assumed, wasn't there? "Well, if you had been here earlier, you would have heard what we said about the other team.", she said and looked arrogant at the girl, before she summarized: "So, we know about 6 of 7 powers. There is Cloud, controlling the temperature. Noctis, causing and easing pain, Leon who's superfast, Karissa an airbender, Buddy or however can mess with your brain and Vidia who controls gravity. We're talking about that Victor might be able to slow that Leon-guy down with his power."
Back to top Go down
Wilson Samuels Jr

Wilson Samuels Jr

PostSubject: Re: FIRST EVENT - PART TWO - BETA TEAM   FIRST EVENT - PART TWO - BETA TEAM EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 3:37 am

"Hi sorry we're late!" Sunny said, panting. He had run the whole way and still ended up last one here. Figures. He took a moment to catch his breath before introducing himself. "Hi, I'm Sunny though it probably says Wilson Samuels or something like that on the team list. I'm a shapeshifter, animals only though. Oh, and this is Puck!" Grinning widely, Sunny unzipped his coat and pulled out Puck, a 14 inch, white female ferret with a very intelligent and curious look in her eye. She looked around at the group as if trying to size them up.

"Are we discussing the other team? I don't know any of them except Karissa. Sorry I can't really help with that. Though, we could always try and find out where their base is then do some recon. Some of my forms have pretty reliable noses." Sunny said as he slipped Puck back inside his jacket and zipped it up. It was still quite chilly out.
Back to top Go down
Victor Van-Dort

Victor Van-Dort

PostSubject: Re: FIRST EVENT - PART TWO - BETA TEAM   FIRST EVENT - PART TWO - BETA TEAM EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 4:04 am

Looking unsure Victor replies,
"Well, sure, I don't see why, if I can get a hold on him, I couldn't, the only two issues are getting him and holding him. And, I mean, if worst comes to worst, I could just hold the 'flag'"
A short man runs up and as he introduces himself, and the his friend, Victor makes comment;
"What a bizarre creature... I presume it's non-predatory, given your storage of it"
Victor turns towards the spiky haired one and the elfish looking lady, 'Zack and Claire, if logic stands correct'
"Actually, Kinetic Energy is movement in general, a bullet for example, would simply fall to the ground once it hit me. And Cold is just the absence of heat, so no, I'm more likely to cause it, though if it's weather induce... I've not had much interaction with that, as I lived in a seemingly unchanging climate most my life"
He looks around the group once more, his gaze settling on the, presumably, youngest in the group.
"Fear? Well, I'm glad your part of this team. Even having visited the Land of the Dead several times, and having had multiple near death experiences, My wife often still comments on how I'm still afraid of my own shadow at times" He thinks for a moment,
"So, who are you all returning to, if you don't mind me asking?"
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: FIRST EVENT - PART TWO - BETA TEAM   FIRST EVENT - PART TWO - BETA TEAM EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 5:59 pm

Zack made a face. Getting a hold of Leon would be next to impossible if he got momentum going. He smoothed a hand through his hair. "Yeah," he said. "Noctis is my roommate. And I've met Cloud a few times. It'll be difficult." He folded his arms across his chest. "No one should go alone." he said. "If we do try to make a go for the flag. And same if we leave the flag. We should have at least two people here minimum at all times."

He smiled when asked about who he would see. "My mom." Zack said. "If we go back I'd go to see my mom."

Last edited by Zack Fair on Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Coraline Jones

Coraline Jones

PostSubject: Re: FIRST EVENT - PART TWO - BETA TEAM   FIRST EVENT - PART TWO - BETA TEAM EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 12:49 am

Coraline openly ignored the tall woman’s comment. They were a team now (regardless of how much she disliked the idea) and it would be idiot to pick up a fight. She could always do that after the test was over “Whatever you say, Blondie.” She commented resisting the urge to roll her eyes and the need to point out she asked for weakness and the sort, not their power description. She heaved a sigh, already aware of whom she will ignore from now on. “Good, because Mr. Speed will be a great problem for us, along with Buddy. I know him from the division, and he’s a Master in messing up with your memories, or in other words, he can fool any of us into giving him the flag or what so ever. We should-”She was cut off by the arriving of a short man, with a pretty strange name. Her eyes widened amazed at the mention of his power, and felt an instant disappointment when he said just animals. “But not even mythological animals?” She asked with hope.
Her attention went back to the ghost like man, as he spoke about kinetic something. “If you’re talking about the fast one, then why doesn’t blood bender get a hold of him? Like uses her powers to literally stop him.” She said her gaze landing briefly on the popular woman. She had heard about her all over the training center, mainly because of her strange power. Although ghosto started to ramble a lot on dark and creepy stuff (that justified his nickname even more), it was nice to be mildly appreciated. “Thanks pale buddy.” She grimaced when he mentioned the prize for the winner, not really interested in returning home. “Meh, I’m more into this for avoiding the punishment if you ask me.” She commented, and turned her attention to the military looking one. “Nice idea, captain spiky. Thought our biggest problem now is the beach. Unlike the forest were they have a lot of trees for hiding, this place is completely plain, and so the flag will be at all sight once the opponents are around. I suggest three teams: one to go and look for the flag, another to protect it, and a last one to intercept the enemy that will come from the flag. That will help us to double secure the flag, and make sure they don’t find out about the location.” She explained with a smirk, already feeling like they had it all figured out.
Back to top Go down
Wilson Samuels Jr

Wilson Samuels Jr

PostSubject: Re: FIRST EVENT - PART TWO - BETA TEAM   FIRST EVENT - PART TWO - BETA TEAM EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 2:55 am

Sunny grinned at.....Victor? He was pretty sure it was Victor, and shrugged. "No need to worry about Puck here. I know she looks like a furry ball of trouble, which is not to say she isn't exactly that, she's really quite friendly." As he said this, Puck decided that she was tired of being cuddled inside Sunny's jacket and wriggled out onto his shoulder where she continued to survey everyone. "My parents. If we win, that's who I'm going to be visiting. Maybe a couple friends as well." Sunny said with a shrug.

His attention was quickly redirected by Zack's comment to which Sunny nodded. "I wasn't suggesting I could go alone, I'm just saying I could probably sniff out where their base is. But I don't really mind what I do, attack or defense, I'm cool with either." He was sure that he could adapt well to both positions.

Sunny couldn't help grinning ruefully at the blue-haired girl's comment. "Yeah, no. It's not for lack of trying mind you, I just haven't figured out how yet. SO for now, animals only and animals that are or have been alive for the last 500 years. So that rules out dinosaurs as well." It was hard admitting that his limitations but it was best to let his teammates know what he could and couldn't do. That way there was no disappointments later if they asked him to change into some bizarre creature.

When the blue-haired girl mentioned that the beach was open and had know place to hide the flag, Sunny looked around the beach. It was pretty open, but that didn't mean that they couldn't have a really good hiding place. "What if we hid the flag sort of, in the water? I mean, if we found a thin line of rocky cliff we could hid the flag on that. And we can set it up so that when it is low tide, you can only access the flag via a thin line of rock. Then when it is high tide, the flag will be surrounded by water from all sides. This will really limit access to the flag. After all, how many of them can swim? I guess that Leon guy could run on the water if he builds enough speed but if we can get rid of him early on, I doubt many other would be able to get to the flag unless they swam or timed the tides right. If we do that, I can be on defense for the flag. I have a few ocean and bird forms that would work well." Sunny said. He was a little nervous about what the others would think of his plan. It sounded good to him but they were a team and they had to agree together.
Back to top Go down
Coraline Jones

Coraline Jones

PostSubject: Re: FIRST EVENT - PART TWO - BETA TEAM   FIRST EVENT - PART TWO - BETA TEAM EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 12:45 am

Coraline pouted disappointed. Having a dragon burn down the whole forest would have made everything way quicker! And probably a good part of the other team would have survived. “Man, it would have been a lot more fun with dragons! But oh well, regular animals work too. Maybe you can turn into a small bird so they won’t notice you and fly into the forest to find out the location?? After that let’s send the attack team that’s going to look for the flag. “She suggested with a yawn. They have spent a few hours into this discussion, not to mention they haven’t eaten or sleep well yet, so she felt tired. Sunny’s idea sounded like a good solution for the beach problem, and she nodded. “That could work. The winged one should go and put the flag as far from the coast as he can. I don’t know if the fast one can run over the water, but I would love to see him trying and failing to do so.” She rambled, getting an idea from it. “You know, I think I’ll be in the defense team. I won’t be of much help to find the flag.” She added, besides, being the physically weakest of them all, running in the forest would drain a lot of the energy she needs to use her power.

“So what about the rest of you? Who’s staying and who’s going?” She asked, hoping to get over with this. The other team could attack at any moment, and she wanted to have at least that sorted out.
Back to top Go down
Claire Foster

Claire Foster

PostSubject: Re: FIRST EVENT - PART TWO - BETA TEAM   FIRST EVENT - PART TWO - BETA TEAM EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 6:46 pm

Light would definitely go and visit her father if they won, but that was nothing she wanted to discuss in front of her current teammates. Hm, it was a pity that the small man with the strange fur-thing couldn't transform into a griffin or something. "Yes, good idea with the little bird. YOu should do that and when you spotted them, you come back and tell us where they are. Do you think you can go right now? And maybe you hear something about the others weaknessess or something... I think we will handle the rest in that time. Uhm, I don't think we are allowed to move the flag....", she went on.
Hm, should she stay..? "I think I will go hunting.", she decided. She wanted to fight either Noctis, CLoud or her roommate, Vidia and she wasn't one to wait for something.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: FIRST EVENT - PART TWO - BETA TEAM   FIRST EVENT - PART TWO - BETA TEAM EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 2:06 am

"The 'winged one' has a name," Zack said. As much as he hated to admit it, putting the flag out on some buoy made much more sense. "If I put it out across the water on a buoy or something, no one will be able to get to it except for me and Wilson here..." Wilson could change shape but Zack could physically be there and be a defense.

"Is everyone okay with this?" Zack asked.
Back to top Go down
Wilson Samuels Jr

Wilson Samuels Jr

PostSubject: Re: FIRST EVENT - PART TWO - BETA TEAM   FIRST EVENT - PART TWO - BETA TEAM EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 3:49 am

Sunny nodded his agreement. "I'm okay with that. I can be on defense as well. I'm okay with spending long periods of time in an animal form. I have a few different dolphin and bird forms that could be useful as a guard for the flag."

"Alright, so I guess while...Zack...goes and hides the flag, I guess I'm scouting to see if where the other team might be? And then I come back here and join Zack in defense. That's the plan right?" Sunny asked to confirm. He wanted to be sure he knew what was happening before he flew off in a random direction. While he waited for someone to confirm the plan, Sunny quickly dug a small hole far away from the water and then placed his two backpacks inside. Then he put a rock over them. Now he knew where his stuff was in case he needed it. As for Puck, Sunny handed her to MK. "Could you watch her? She shouldn't be any trouble and who knows, she might come in useful. You could pretend to be me!" Sunny said with a laugh.

Then he changed. His body became smaller and smaller. His skin changed and took on the texture of feathers, turning into a bright cerulean blue. His hands fused together and his arms shortened into wings. Within a few minutes, Sunny had disappeared and his clothes were left in a pile on the sand and out hopped a Bluejay. Sunny had chosen this form as the animal was a natural animal that you found in most deciduous forests and would not attract attention. He gave his wings a quick stretched shook out his tail feathers. Everything was in working order.
Back to top Go down
Mirage

Mirage

PostSubject: Re: FIRST EVENT - PART TWO - BETA TEAM   FIRST EVENT - PART TWO - BETA TEAM EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 4:01 pm

(hey guys, I'm sorry to tinterrupt you, but you are not allowed to move the flag. It would be unfair playing if you'd put it on a buoy. The same goes for the other team, of course, they could let the flag be on a cloud with Karissas powers, but that would be unfair as well. I'm sorry, but the flag has to stay where it is, I hope you understand <33)
Back to top Go down
Victor Van-Dort

Victor Van-Dort

PostSubject: Re: FIRST EVENT - PART TWO - BETA TEAM   FIRST EVENT - PART TWO - BETA TEAM EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 3:50 am

(I originally presumed as much, at least I assumed it was on a pole of sorts [scorf tinterrupt])

Whilst the discussion was going on, Victor had decided to waneder to their protective target.
Examining it for a moment he made a comment loud enough for all to here him from where he was.
"Well, as lovely as that plan may be" he turns to the group "I doubt this flag is going anywhere. Its fairly firmly planted, and there is a nice little sign saying 'do not move' along the side here, see?"
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: FIRST EVENT - PART TWO - BETA TEAM   FIRST EVENT - PART TWO - BETA TEAM EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 10:11 pm

((All good!))

"Huh, you think they would have made a bigger sign." Zack mused. "Well, scratch that!" He smiled at the team. "I guess I could do surveillance too? I'm a bit more noticeable but yeah..."
Back to top Go down
Wilson Samuels Jr

Wilson Samuels Jr

PostSubject: Re: FIRST EVENT - PART TWO - BETA TEAM   FIRST EVENT - PART TWO - BETA TEAM EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 12:57 am

(OOC: Ah, well. I knew it would be a bit of a long shot when I wrote it. Smile)

In his bluejay form, Sunny sighed and shrugged his little bird shoulders up and down. Well, so much for that idea. In that case, he would leave the defense strategy to whoever was on defense. While the others talked among themselves, Sunny picked up his clothes in his claws and flew them one by one over to the rock where he had stored his two backpacks. When he heard that Zack was thinking about coming to do surveillance as well, Sunny flew over to Zack, landed on his shoulder and started tugging at his shirt with his beak, a sign to say that if they were going to do surveillance then they should probably get going.
Back to top Go down
Mary Kathrine Bomba

Mary Kathrine Bomba

PostSubject: Re: FIRST EVENT - PART TWO - BETA TEAM   FIRST EVENT - PART TWO - BETA TEAM EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 10:54 am

"Just come to think of, on the other team, there's Riku," MK started when she joined the strategy. "Riku can bend metal, so he can be a really challenge with the flag. But I know that he hasn't joined one training here ever, so maybe we can figure out what to do with what we have learned?" She hoped that this didn't sound stupid. She smiled to Sunny when he handed Puck over to her. "Of course," she said with a big smile. MK giggled as Puck crawled up her arms and placed herself at her shoulders. Her nose tickled as she sniffed at her face. "I could shape my self as the others who haven't joined this," she suggested. "Their main focus is us, so they can't attack the others, right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FIRST EVENT - PART TWO - BETA TEAM   FIRST EVENT - PART TWO - BETA TEAM Empty

Back to top Go down

FIRST EVENT - PART TWO - BETA TEAM
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next