EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

FIRST EVENT!!! Part 1

Go down 
+12
Zack Fair
Riku Coswell
Leon Kennedy
Claire Foster
Noctis Lucis Caelum
Astrid Hofferson
Vidia Ryans
Mary Kathrine Bomba
Cloud Strife
Victor Van-Dort
Karissa Breeze
Milori
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vidia Ryans

Vidia Ryans

FIRST EVENT!!! Part 1 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIRST EVENT!!! Part 1   FIRST EVENT!!! Part 1 - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 2:07 am

Vidia raised her eyebrows evilly at his invite. "Depends on what kind of mood I'm in. He may not be worthy." She suggested, taking a glance at the 'gnome'. "You said he messes with memories and shit. Any way to undo something like that?" Vidia drew her attention back to him before shrugging. "See? There's always a way to help. Just doing my part for the community." She winked at him.
Back to top Go down
Leon Kennedy

Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: FIRST EVENT!!! Part 1   FIRST EVENT!!! Part 1 - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 2:37 am

(she's so hilarious, I swear xDDDD my part for the community, glorious XDDDD)

Leon looked amused at her. "Oh, he's not, but he will make you so angry that you will want to kill him. And yes, he messes with your brain. Well, you can protect yourself a little by building mental walls, but if he really wants to get into your brain, there's nothing that can stop him. And to my knowledge he's the only one to correct it again. Or maybe another one with those powers. But don't worry, if he messes with your memories, I will make him correct it, promise. Don't want you to be different from how you are.", he said and smirked, even looked flirty at her. At her next comment, he had to laugh. "Yeah, your part for the community. Great."
Back to top Go down
Victor Van-Dort

Victor Van-Dort

PostSubject: Re: FIRST EVENT!!! Part 1   FIRST EVENT!!! Part 1 - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 2:57 am

Milori wrote:

OOC: SO, a couple of annotations:

3) some informations about the locations:
each team knows thanks to the map about the location of his own basis, but of of the exact location of the other team basis, and both the beach and the forest and biiiiiig xP
At the basis your characters will find some tents and, of course, the flag that they have to protect in the middle.

("but of of the exact location of the other team basis, and both the beach and the forest and biiiiiig xP"

I'm sorry what?)
Back to top Go down
Vidia Ryans

Vidia Ryans

PostSubject: Re: FIRST EVENT!!! Part 1   FIRST EVENT!!! Part 1 - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 3:36 am

(*bows* I try xD)

"I'd like to see you make him give me my memories back." She flirted playfully. Imagining Leon torturing someone seemed...she probably shouldn't think about something like that right now. She grinned at him, "Ditto for you, bad boy." She could only snicker at the last part. It was true after all. She found herself already eyeing the others' backpacks. This was going to be seriously fun.
Back to top Go down
Mirage

Mirage

PostSubject: Re: FIRST EVENT!!! Part 1   FIRST EVENT!!! Part 1 - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 3:23 pm

Victor Van-Dort wrote:
Milori wrote:

OOC: SO, a couple of annotations:

3) some informations about the locations:
each team knows thanks to the map about the location of his own basis, but of of the exact location of the other team basis, and both the beach and the forest and biiiiiig xP
At the basis your characters will find some tents and, of course, the flag that they have to protect in the middle.

("but of of the exact location of the other team basis, and both the beach and the forest and biiiiiig xP"

I'm sorry what?)
(It means you don't know the exact position of the other team's flag. Just that it is somewhere in the forest/on the beach and both areas are biiiiiiiig Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Leon Kennedy

Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: FIRST EVENT!!! Part 1   FIRST EVENT!!! Part 1 - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 7:55 pm

"You will if you don't run away for some reason then.", he joked still smirking. "Oh, you're not only very social but also so charming, I can't believe you're real.", he teased and then followed her gaze to the bags of the others. "I'm all with you if you wanna ... do something to them. But not the ones of our team if you wanna win." And he definitely wanted to win. He wasn't a good looser once he was challenged.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: FIRST EVENT!!! Part 1   FIRST EVENT!!! Part 1 - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 11:09 pm

Noctis had smiled brightly when he saw Light and really enjoyed their little talk. At least the early morning had something good. However as soon as he heard about the teams and got to know who was in his team his face darkened and he innerly screamed a ´fuck no!´. Luckily it were just his thoughts. But really, two weeks with that Cloud? Well at least they weren´t alone. Almost pouting when he and Lightning seperated he looked after his teammates and quickly followed them. The faster they got everything set the earlier they could act or wait for the real action to start.
Back to top Go down
Vidia Ryans

Vidia Ryans

PostSubject: Re: FIRST EVENT!!! Part 1   FIRST EVENT!!! Part 1 - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 11:34 pm

Vidia smiled at Leon, "Lucky for you I am real, bad boy." She broke her gaze from them as he commented on it. "If I wanna win," She echoed, weighing it in her mind. The prize didn't mean anything to her. The only person from her past that mattered the slightest bit was here anyway. "That's no fun." She pouted at Leon. " But I don't like to lose either." Her gaze broke to her roommate who was saying goodbye to a cute raven haired boy. Oh, she definitely was going to mess with him whether she were struck by lightning later or not.
Back to top Go down
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

PostSubject: Re: FIRST EVENT!!! Part 1   FIRST EVENT!!! Part 1 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 1:33 am

Buddy followed the small talk Milori gave and took his backpack from one of the EVEs, though... he could barely manage to keep focused. Because of Leon. And that fucking stupid vague bitch that was now chatting with him! Really? Really? Was a test the best place to flirt? Shouldn't he focus on winning instead? Shouldn't he keep his attention focused on more important things??? God was he in a bad mood now... No, obviously he wasn't jealous, he couldn't be, it wasn't like he had ever had any hope for he and Leon to get back together, but this fucking bitch was really pissing him off... and she was even on his team!!!!!! For fuck's sake!!!! It wasn't bad enough to be in the same... well, competition with Leon, cause, let's face it, it was probably better to be in the same team with his ex: knowing him, if they were in different teams he would have ended up once again in the infirmary... Silently he just followed the group, heading toward the basis: they probably better think of a plan or something...
Back to top Go down
Riku Coswell

Riku Coswell

PostSubject: Re: FIRST EVENT!!! Part 1   FIRST EVENT!!! Part 1 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 6:00 am

Riku swore to himself. He knew he should have grabbed another pack of cigarettes before he came down to see what this 'challenge' was all about. This was going to be a stupidly long week and his nerves would get worse the longer her was without his usual nicotine habit. And by nerves he meant his mood. He could be an ass when he was short on cigarettes. But as he glanced around he realized both of his cousins weren't there. That was good. He probably would have withdrawn if they were since he wouldn't want to be up against either of them, not because he couldn't beat them but because he didn't want to.
Back to top Go down
Mary Kathrine Bomba

Mary Kathrine Bomba

PostSubject: Re: FIRST EVENT!!! Part 1   FIRST EVENT!!! Part 1 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 11:42 am

MK smiled once she heard Sunny's voice. "It is," she replied with a little smile. "A bit chilly too." She smiled toward Puck who was resting at Sunny's shoulder. Both of them were really cool together. She looked toward the head master once he started talking again, listening to the rules. And the prize made her motivated. A weekend home. Once she got her bag and saw the list, she grinned toward Sunny. "We're on the same team. Let's win this." It looked like Puck agreed with her. She walked past Noctis, and he didn't look very happy with his team. She tried to give him a comforting smile. A bit sad that he wasn't on her team, since he was so nice. But they had to make the best out of it.
Back to top Go down
Wilson Samuels Jr

Wilson Samuels Jr

PostSubject: Re: FIRST EVENT!!! Part 1   FIRST EVENT!!! Part 1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 3:27 am

Sunny nodded in agreement with MK's response about the weather. He could feel Puck's tiny body as she tried to burrow into his neck in order to try and leach some extra heat. As he listened to the Headmaster's further instructions, Sunny unzipped his jacket and slipped Puck inside so that her little ferret head was just poking out the top that way she would be warm but she could still see what was going on.

He couldn't help smiling wryly as he received another backpack though. He already had three including the one he was currently using. Quickly, Sunny browsed the contents inside then moved them into his own backpack. "We're on the same team? Ah, sweet!" Sunny said excitedly. He was a little bit disappointed to find out Karissa wasn't on the team as well but hey, one out of two wasn't bad. "Well, let's go meet our other teammates Puck!" Sunny said, running towards the forest as fast as his little legs could carry him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FIRST EVENT!!! Part 1   FIRST EVENT!!! Part 1 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

FIRST EVENT!!! Part 1
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2