EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Electricity blows (TAG Nolan)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Claire Foster

Claire Foster

Electricity blows (TAG Nolan) Empty
PostSubject: Electricity blows (TAG Nolan)   Electricity blows (TAG Nolan) EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 5:58 pm

Lightning stepped into the division of elemental control and manipulation for the first time and looked around. It looked really high-technologic. Well, of course it was, it was an expensive program after all. She walked on and watched other agents training, until her glance fell on a guy playing around with lightnings. Uh, someone with the same power as her? Awesome. She stopped in visual range and watched him training from behind him. He was really good. When she sneaked a peek at his face, her eyes widened almost unnoticable. Wow, he was was really handsome aswell. Nice.. She couldn't keep a restrained smile.
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Electricity blows (TAG Nolan)   Electricity blows (TAG Nolan) EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 6:54 pm

His powers had been working out nicely so far on the island. Seemed like this teacger of his really knew herself. As he was practicing his powera, his mind drifted off on the subject of Reno. Which immediately began making his emotions affect his powers that began to act a bit uncontrollable. Nolan quickly drew his power back to himself before letting out a light sigh. Great he was getting stressed by the person who usually gave him the relief for such.
Back to top Go down
Claire Foster

Claire Foster

PostSubject: Re: Electricity blows (TAG Nolan)   Electricity blows (TAG Nolan) EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 7:24 pm

He looked a little distracted, so Lightning just decided to talk to him. He wasn't concentrating on his training anyways. "Hey, uhm.. Sorry if I interrupt you, but.. Well, I have the same power and you're quite good, so.. would you mind helping me a little? I'm Lightning by the way.", she said and smiled nicely. She had to be nice, since she wanted something from him, but it honestly wasn't hard to be nice to this guy.
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Electricity blows (TAG Nolan)   Electricity blows (TAG Nolan) EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 7:33 am

Nolans thoughts of the red head was quickly interrupted by the voice of someone speaking to him. He quickly averted his attention over at the girl, tilting his head a bit and gave her a shocked impression."Well thats definitely a first! I'm actually being asked to help...with my powers?" He remarked in an amused tone, quirking an eyebrow at her name. "I'm Nolan, the guy who you shouldnt be asking for power help from." He paused for a moment. Quite the ironic name she got there. "Thats really your name?"
Back to top Go down
Claire Foster

Claire Foster

PostSubject: Re: Electricity blows (TAG Nolan)   Electricity blows (TAG Nolan) EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 12:57 am

She chuckled. "Well, there is always a first time, isn't it? Hm, maybe you should trust yourself a little more, I watched you for a few moments and I kind liked what I saw.", she said playfully and winked at him. "No, my real name is Claire, Claire Foster, but noone calls me by that name.", she explained and waved aside. She had been called Lightning since she was a child, so it was strange to her if someone called her Claire.
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Electricity blows (TAG Nolan)   Electricity blows (TAG Nolan) EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 5:45 am

"Oh you did, huh?' he remarked in a teasing remark, smirking slightly at her playful comment and wink. "Recently I've gotten a decent hold over my powers, though it can still be a bit unexpected." he also added, tilting his head a bit to the side. "So I guess you prefer the name, Lightening than Claire?" He didn't see anything wrong with her name.
Back to top Go down
Claire Foster

Claire Foster

PostSubject: Re: Electricity blows (TAG Nolan)   Electricity blows (TAG Nolan) EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 6:47 pm

She smirked at his teasing. "Hm, is that so? Well, I think I can handle them if you go crazy or anything.", she gave back and snorted. If his power would try to hurt her, she could easily lead them into the ground or whatever. Besides, she didn't know if it would really hurt her, because she was leading lightning through her body all the time, so why should those be different? She shrugged at his question. "Actually I don't really care, but everyone calls me Lightning or Light, even my father, so I'm more used to that as to Claire. But I don't mind any of them.", she explained with a smile. If he wanted to call her Claire, he could go for it, it was as good as the other name. "Soo... what are you trying to do right now? Or do you prefer to be left alone?", she said, but just by courtesy. She didn't really expect him to send her away but well, the possibility was there after all.
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Electricity blows (TAG Nolan)   Electricity blows (TAG Nolan) EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 4:30 am

"If you say that you can handle my powers, then I'll believe ya," Nolan remarked, giving her a sly grin. Since they had the same power, their powers wouldn't really harm each other. Well that is, Nolan had never gotten harmed by electricity. So he wasn't 100% sure that his powers could harm her, or the other way around. "Hmm...well what ever mood I'm in. I'll call you whichever one comes to mind?" he asked her with a light smile. "Just trying to see how long I can control my powers, seeing how much strain I can put on my ability." he answered to her question before shaking his head a bit. "I don't mind the company."
Back to top Go down
Claire Foster

Claire Foster

PostSubject: Re: Electricity blows (TAG Nolan)   Electricity blows (TAG Nolan) EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 1:34 am

"Yeah, sure. Do whatever you want", she said wit a smile and lifted her shoulders. He could call her however he liked actually. She took a few steps forward and was now standing in front of him. "Hmm, that's always good... and what's your record at the moment?", she asked and smiled at his last comment. She looked up into his brown eyes with a curious look. It was really interesting to meet someone with the same power and she was curious about everything he was doing. Plus she liked hisĀ  eyes, they were pretty.
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Electricity blows (TAG Nolan)   Electricity blows (TAG Nolan) EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 2:12 am

Nolan smiled a bit, nodding his head a bit. Before he could concentrate on his powers, he took notice of Claire stepping forward and being in front of him. He tilted his head to the side as he thought of his most record time. "Almost an hour," he quipped sheepishly, not really thinking of it as an achievement. He wanted a longer control over his powers and have it last longer too. His eyes quickly took notice of her hair, wondering to how someone could have such a beautiful hair color. Almost like the color of cherry blossoms.
Back to top Go down
Claire Foster

Claire Foster

PostSubject: Re: Electricity blows (TAG Nolan)   Electricity blows (TAG Nolan) EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 5:21 pm

Her eyes glowed for a moment. "An hour? That's pretty impressive I think. I've never actually counted the time I can use my power.. Do you enjoy thunderstorms as much as I do? I love playing with the real lightnings.", she said with a charming smile. Of course she did much more than just playing with them, but she had really much fun doing that and she was curious if he was the fun-having type or more the serious one. She hoped the first one! She noticed his eyes sticking to her hair and smiled amused. "Yep, it's real." she said and stroke through the lower part of it. She was really proud of it and put much care into them. She was almost tempted to offer him to touch it, but better not going over the top though she liked it when someone was playing with her hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Electricity blows (TAG Nolan)   Electricity blows (TAG Nolan) Empty

Back to top Go down

Electricity blows (TAG Nolan)
Page 1 of 1