EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Happy Birthday (Tag: Cricket)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ramona Jackson

Ramona Jackson

Happy Birthday (Tag: Cricket) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday (Tag: Cricket)   Happy Birthday (Tag: Cricket) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 8:24 am

She didn't even realize what he was doing until she started to feel her dress move up her sides, and she glanced down to see Duncan lower his mouth down to her thighs and she immediately felt her entire body go cold. "Duncan!" She exclaimed, much louder now. Instead of pushing him off, she just moved backwards and was now on the complete other end of the couch now. She lowered her dress back to where it was before and brought her knees together, staring at him with a furious shade of red on her face. "I don't.. we shouldn't.. I.. don't.." she took a deep breath of defeat and buried her head into her knees, clutching them. "That was my first kiss." She announced embarrassingly to herself, albeit it wasn't too hard to tell. She hid her face, letting everything she just did sink in.
Back to top Go down
Duncan Astor

Duncan Astor

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday (Tag: Cricket)   Happy Birthday (Tag: Cricket) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 8:30 am

Duncan stumbled backwards as Cricket shoved him away from her. He could barely contain his laughter. Yeah, that was a lot better. He would need to have a long conversation with Cricket if she'd let him go past oral. Awe, she was even stumbling on her words, that was really adorable. Duncan sat up. "Yeah...I kind of figured that one on my own." He told her. "Was it any good at least?" He wanted to know if her first kiss would be shit or just awkward; how would she retell the story kind of thing.
Back to top Go down
Ramona Jackson

Ramona Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday (Tag: Cricket)   Happy Birthday (Tag: Cricket) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 8:39 am

"Yes. No! I mean. I don't... I'm drunk! This is what it is.. right? I'm drunk? Oh my gosh, I'm totally drunk. What if I do something else?" She asked, looking back up and tugging on her hair, not really knowing what being drunk really meant. If anything, she was maybe just a bit buzzed but nothing crazy. Cricket loosened up a little bit and was able to look at Duncan now. She took a deep breath again. "I did not not like it. But we can never do it again." She said very decisively.
Back to top Go down
Duncan Astor

Duncan Astor

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday (Tag: Cricket)   Happy Birthday (Tag: Cricket) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 3:45 pm

Duncan raised his eyebrows when she claimed being drunk. She'd had one beer. Even the lightest of lightweights didn't get drunk off of one beer. "You're not drunk," He began. "You're not going to do something life changing, Cricket, it's beer, not LSD." Duncan smiled at her when she said she liked it, but was definitely confused when she said it couldn't happen. He squinted at her, "Can't happen? Why?" He started to laugh. "Do you have a boyfriend?"
Back to top Go down
Ramona Jackson

Ramona Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday (Tag: Cricket)   Happy Birthday (Tag: Cricket) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 4:47 pm

"I just.." Cricket felt her face getting redder and redder as she clutched her knees tighter. "No," she mumbled. She'd never even been in a relationship before, let alone kiss a guy. "I.. but, do you have a girlfriend?" she asked, weirdly redirecting the question even though it didn't make too much sense. She just avoided the question.
Back to top Go down
Duncan Astor

Duncan Astor

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday (Tag: Cricket)   Happy Birthday (Tag: Cricket) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 5:20 pm

Duncan rolled his eyes and shrugged. Well then what was she getting so 'never again' about? That was just excessive. Duncan gave Cricket and incredulous look an broke out into a laugh. That was just hurtful, did he seem like the cheating type? "Do I come off unfaithful to you, Cricket? No. I don't have a girlfriend." Her reactions just got funnier and funnier didn't they?
Back to top Go down
Ramona Jackson

Ramona Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday (Tag: Cricket)   Happy Birthday (Tag: Cricket) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 5:30 pm

"No! I didn't mean--ugh! Sorry. I don't know what I'm saying," she said frustratingly with herself. "We're just too different.. and I don't want to make things weird between us... I like what we had," Cricket concluded with a deep breath. Not that she thought Duncan would be the kind of guy to just meet a girl and only pretend to like her so that he could get with her. But he did go kind of far... Removing that thought immediately from her mind, she glanced down again. She felt insecure for not knowing what to do. "I'm sorry." she mumbled again.
Back to top Go down
Duncan Astor

Duncan Astor

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday (Tag: Cricket)   Happy Birthday (Tag: Cricket) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 5:36 pm

Duncan frowned. This sounded like a breakup but it wasn't it was more like a awkward decline. They were too different. He had to admit he'd never heard that before. "I like what we have too," He agreed with a sigh. "Nah, it's all right." He waved a careless hand. "It's my fault for pushing ya too far so quickly. Don't sweat it, we can still be cool." He smiled at her, offering her his fist to bump. She was probably better off doing it with some equally awkward guy who's never done all the things she hasn't too.
Back to top Go down
Ramona Jackson

Ramona Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday (Tag: Cricket)   Happy Birthday (Tag: Cricket) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 10:21 pm

She felt a little better to hear what he was saying. "Thanks Duncan," she said as she returned the fist bump. And then nearly jumping on top of him and giving him a tight hug. She let go after a few moments and curled up next to him again and rested her head on his shoulder. Despite what they had just said, it was comfy to lean on him. "Cool," she repeated his word and closed her eyes. "Um but...Is it ok if we can stay like this for a few minutes before we head out?"
Back to top Go down
Duncan Astor

Duncan Astor

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday (Tag: Cricket)   Happy Birthday (Tag: Cricket) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 12:57 am

Duncan chuckled at her. "No problem." It wasn't as if he thought he would get lucky with Cricket. Actually, it would've been more surprising if he did. Besides, Cricket was a nice girl. He wouldn't mind waiting for her. Whoa, waiting for Cricket? Was he serious? Well, that wasn't so bad. She was sweet, and he'd treat her nice and all that. He was cool with just being friends ith her too, she was hilarious. He blinked in surprise at her when she moved in closer. Duncan smirked, "Um...sure?" He put an arm around her waist and another on her head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday (Tag: Cricket)   Happy Birthday (Tag: Cricket) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday (Tag: Cricket)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2