EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Happy Birthday (Tag: Cricket)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Duncan Astor

Duncan Astor

Happy Birthday (Tag: Cricket) Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday (Tag: Cricket)   Happy Birthday (Tag: Cricket) EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 3:29 am

Duncan gave Cricket a note on the first day of training telling her to meet him at his room before her birthday party on her birthday. It wasn't as if he were deliberately going out of his way for this girl (well he actually was), he just wanted to do something nice for her since he honestly had no idea what to get her for her birthday. Pizza and a conversation seemed to be cool, right? Duncan ordered one with pepperoni and one with pineapple because he honestly loved pineapple on his pizza. From there he just waited for Cricket to show up. He didn't want to start without her.
Back to top Go down
Ramona Jackson

Ramona Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday (Tag: Cricket)   Happy Birthday (Tag: Cricket) EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 3:43 am

Cricket felt like a different person today. She was finally 18! And she had big plans at the beach tonight, she was going to make sure that her eighteenth birthday would be one of her best ever. She never had the best birthdays back home, but she still tried to make them as enjoyable as possible. Once Cricket arrived at Duncan's door, she knocked on it gently and waited patiently, putting her hands behind her back. She fixed her hair really quickly, feeling nervous all of a sudden, and she didn't even know why.
Back to top Go down
Duncan Astor

Duncan Astor

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday (Tag: Cricket)   Happy Birthday (Tag: Cricket) EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 3:52 am

Duncan scrambled to his feet, running a hand through his hair before tossing it to make it appear more casual and relaxed. He took a breath, calming his somewhat jittery nerves. Wow, this was new for him. Duncan opened the door, giving her a smile. "Hey," He stood aside and gestured in. "Come on in. I got pepperoni." He told her, pointing to the table. "And beer. But in case you're still too afraid to drink, there's soda too." He teased.
Back to top Go down
Ramona Jackson

Ramona Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday (Tag: Cricket)   Happy Birthday (Tag: Cricket) EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 3:59 am

"Hey!" Cricket entered in and smiled. She looked around and blinked a few times. Seeing the pepperoni, her eyes lit up immediately. "My favorite! You remembered." She was just about ready to run and tear the whole box open until he mentioned the beer. She glanced over to it and then back to Duncan. In all honesty, she was more scared of getting caught drinking it and then having to leave the island than actually drink it. "I'm not.. afraid. I won't get in trouble or anything right... is your roommate here?" She asked a little concerned, looking around suspiciously as if there were hidden EVE bots or something.
Back to top Go down
Duncan Astor

Duncan Astor

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday (Tag: Cricket)   Happy Birthday (Tag: Cricket) EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 4:04 am

Duncan laughed at her, "No. Plenty of people dink underage and they're not supposed to. Example, me." He gestured to himself, walking past her and patting the spot beside him, waiting for her to sit before putting an arm around her and giving her a hug. "Happy Birthday, Cricket." He said before tossing back the top of his pizza and biting into a slice. "Oh! It's your first beer, right?" Duncan said with a full mouth, he gave opened two bottles and offered her one. "I wanna be your first." He grinned. "To give you a beer, I mean."
Back to top Go down
Ramona Jackson

Ramona Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday (Tag: Cricket)   Happy Birthday (Tag: Cricket) EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 4:27 am

Cricket shrugged and nodded her head. She sat next to him. "Alright.. I trust you," she smiled as she bumped her shoulder against his playfully. She promised herself she'd try as many new experiences as possible today. She hugged him back too, and felt really warm inside. It was like a whole swarm of butterflies were migrating in her stomach. When he said that he wanted to be her first, she couldn't help but laugh a little dorkily. Cricket took the beer and held it to her lips, but then glanced back to Duncan. "So.. at the same time?" She was visibly excited.
Back to top Go down
Duncan Astor

Duncan Astor

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday (Tag: Cricket)   Happy Birthday (Tag: Cricket) EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 4:31 am

Duncan laughed out loud at the giddiness on Cricket's face. Had she never had alcohol at all before? None of her friends ever did that? Well, she was pretty awkward at times, and her strength was definitely something that would freak someone out. He raised his own to his lips, nodding, "Yeah, same time." He looked over at her, "Ready? Go." Duncan tipped his head back, easily emptying his entire bottle while watching to see how much Cricket could get down.
Back to top Go down
Ramona Jackson

Ramona Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday (Tag: Cricket)   Happy Birthday (Tag: Cricket) EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 4:37 am

Cricket couldn't help but laugh a little at his laughing. It was like it was contagious. Making sure she stopped laughing so she wouldn't spit the drink down, she closed her eyes as he spoke. When he said go, she tilted her head back like she was drinking it from a baby bottle or something, and glanced over to Duncan to see how much he drank... which was already most of the bottle! Being a little competitive, she tried to drink as much as she could but only made it about three-quarters of the way before she placed the bottle on the table. Gasping for air, she looked at him with a bewildered look. "Uhh. Wow. That tastes. Awful!" She remarked before laughing at the situation. "How long have you been drinking this stuff?" She ate another piece of her pizza. It actually wasn't too bad with the pizza taste mixed in.
Back to top Go down
Duncan Astor

Duncan Astor

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday (Tag: Cricket)   Happy Birthday (Tag: Cricket) EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 4:55 am

Duncan laughed at her. A lot of people didn't like beer, and then again, a lot of people did. He had a feeling Cricket would be one of those people who didn't like the taste of alcohol at all. Well at least if that were the case he wouldn't have to worry about dragging her around drunk. Duncan shrugged, biting into his piece of pizza. "Dunno. Since I was fifteen I guess? I was never the greatest influences." And he was never influenced well either. "No one's ever offered you alcohol before?"
Back to top Go down
Ramona Jackson

Ramona Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday (Tag: Cricket)   Happy Birthday (Tag: Cricket) EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 5:08 am

"No.. I never really had a normal experience growing up, I guess." She said with a small shrug as she looked away to recall old memories. "I didn't have parents and I lived in a foster home with other girls for my whole life... and our foster mother was the strictest person you'd ever met. Like, this one girl even got kicked out for stealing jewelry.. or um something like that." She made it seem like she didn't remember it that much so as not to bore or worry Duncan. But she remembered that day extremely well. Taking a bite of pizza, she glanced back up at him. "The beer isn't so disgusting with the pizza taste." She said between bites, changing the topic.
Back to top Go down
Duncan Astor

Duncan Astor

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday (Tag: Cricket)   Happy Birthday (Tag: Cricket) EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 5:12 am

"Oh..." Duncan frowned. He didn't know which was sadder, his relationship with his parents, or Cricket not having real parents at all. Either was pretty irritating to him actually. People could be really cruel to their kids. "That must totally bite, Cricket. Sorry." He finished off a crust and got another piece. "Well it makes sense for her to get kicked. She stole, right?" Duncan chuckled, "Pizza and beer is the best." He nudged her playfully with his elbow, giving her a smile. "My favorite meal."
Back to top Go down
Ramona Jackson

Ramona Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday (Tag: Cricket)   Happy Birthday (Tag: Cricket) EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 5:23 am

"It's okay," she smiled warmly up at him when he comforted her. Her eyes lit up a little bit. "And yeah.. although it's funny she didn't get kicked out for other things," she said under her breath not really caring if Duncan heard it. She wouldn't talk more about it anyway. "I could get used to these meals," she glanced back to the beer. "Maybe. Mostly the pizza part." She corrected with a small laugh. But despite it, she went for another sip to try to see if it would maybe taste better. After she put it down she turned her seat so that it completely faced Duncan now. "What other things do you like? I don't know that much about you." She said with the tiniest hiccup as she rested her face in her hand, staring up at him.
Back to top Go down
Duncan Astor

Duncan Astor

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday (Tag: Cricket)   Happy Birthday (Tag: Cricket) EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 5:31 am

"Uh..." Duncan tossed his pizza crust into the box before leaning back into the couch. He put his arms in the back of it, one of them behind Cricket. Now that he thought about it, he didn't really do anything except screw around and sleep with girls. "Nothing I guess. Typical guy with his head in the clouds. Parties and drinking and college, and the occasional firebreathing. Girls adore when I do that." He teased, leaning close to Cricket before moving back and leaning his head back. "Hmm, what do I like to do? I like to pick fights," He joked. "I like extreme things. Wakeboarding and having too much to drink and antagonizing cops." Now that he thought about it.. "I'm pretty much a punk. Every meaning of the word. I don't have some fun, deep, secretive hobby related to escapism somehow. I'm just a punk." He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Ramona Jackson

Ramona Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday (Tag: Cricket)   Happy Birthday (Tag: Cricket) EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 5:44 am

Cricket listened to what he was saying and raised her eyebrows. "Soo. You're a bad boy, basically." She replied with a small laugh. "Oh dearest me, what would my mother think if she saw me alone with a bad boy?" She said in a stereotypical 'good girl' accent, bringing her hand to her face. She finished off another slice of pizza. "I knew a couple of guys like you in school.. although they never talked to me," she said with a small blush. Would they of been friends if they went to the same school? Or would he have teased her? She didn't want to ask. "Besides, I don't think it's bad to be a punk. You're just having fun, I always look for the extremes in life too." She said with a bright smile as her eyes followed him to the couch.
Back to top Go down
Duncan Astor

Duncan Astor

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday (Tag: Cricket)   Happy Birthday (Tag: Cricket) EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 5:49 am

Duncan didn't really think of himself as a bad boy. He wasn't hardcore enough he thought. Duncan snickered at Cricket's impersonation. Duncan reached out for another beer, popping the cap off with the assistance of the edge of the table. Duncan chuckled. She wasn't really that naïve was she? "Somehow I don't doubt it." He commented, sipping the beer. "Well, that's my life, I guess. What about you? What do you like to do?"
Back to top Go down
Ramona Jackson

Ramona Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday (Tag: Cricket)   Happy Birthday (Tag: Cricket) EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 6:16 am

"Hmm," she said as she began to think about all the stuff she liked. "Why is that whenever someone asks what I like, I suddenly forget everything I've ever liked." She joked about herself. "Well I like adventure. People. New things. Pizza. Animals. I dunno, I guess I like everything." She said as she made her way over to the couch and sat down besides him. "Call me naive or childish but.. I love fairytales. I always dreamed of being taken away to Neverland or to wherever the Tooth Fairy lives." She laughed a little insecurely. "That's not weird or anything.. right?" She asked, a little concerned. People usually laughed.
Back to top Go down
Duncan Astor

Duncan Astor

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday (Tag: Cricket)   Happy Birthday (Tag: Cricket) EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 6:21 am

"You like everything." Duncan repeated. "It's broader than my spectrum of likes and dislikes." It was true, at least she could make a specification. He really couldn't say he had anything he was good at, except being able to drink like he was Irish, and his liver probably begged to differ. Duncan raised his eyebrow at that. Of course, it was understandable that she felt that way, growing up in a foster home with a strict guardian. Duncan shook his head slowly. "Nah. Not at all." He smiled at her, "It's kinda cute, actually." He tipped her chin up slightly.
Back to top Go down
Ramona Jackson

Ramona Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday (Tag: Cricket)   Happy Birthday (Tag: Cricket) EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 6:35 am

"Oh stop," she said as she elbowed him gently. "You're always joking around and stuff." She said, with a small blush. She glanced down to look away from his eyes when he held her chin. She'd never had a guy talk to her like that so it was kind of embarrassing, but it was a nice feeling inside. Not that she thought of Duncan in that way.. or that he thought of her that way.. "Thank you. Not just for the pizza and um beer but.. thanks for being my first friend here." She looked back up to him and smiled, almost a twinkle in her eye. She scooted in a little closer to him, resting her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Duncan Astor

Duncan Astor

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday (Tag: Cricket)   Happy Birthday (Tag: Cricket) EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 6:42 am

Duncan couldn't help but think how cute Cricket's awkwardness was. "Uh, no problem." He said quietly. Duncan sort of liked Cricket. More than a friendly way. He was taken by surprise by the look in her eyes. He never noticed how green they were. "Hey, Cricket," He murmured, turning his body towards her. He took her chin again, but this time he pulled her towards him and leaned in and kissed her, gently of course, she was definitely inexperienced. He wouldn't mind teaching her though.
Back to top Go down
Ramona Jackson

Ramona Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday (Tag: Cricket)   Happy Birthday (Tag: Cricket) EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 7:00 am

"Yeah, Duncan?" Cricket looked back up when he said her name. All of a sudden she felt his lips touching hers and she blinked a couple of times, unsure of what to do. A million thoughts began to race through her head until they stopped and she felt herself close her eyes and felt herself leaning forward to kiss him back just as gently as he had to her. It felt natural.
Back to top Go down
Duncan Astor

Duncan Astor

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday (Tag: Cricket)   Happy Birthday (Tag: Cricket) EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 7:06 am

Duncan was sort of surprised that she kissed him back. He was expecting he to turn red and run away and trip over some things on the way, but she'd just leaned forward. That was definitely uncharacteristic in his opinion. Duncan raised a hand to her face and pulled her closer, kissing her harder. He wondered how far Cricket would go with him, not that it was the first thing he thought of when he kissed her but still... Duncan's hand trailed to Cricket's hip, pulling her closer.
Back to top Go down
Ramona Jackson

Ramona Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday (Tag: Cricket)   Happy Birthday (Tag: Cricket) EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 7:31 am

Cricket felt the kissing get harder and she didn't even know what to do. She felt his hand on her hip, and she was closer to him. She let him do most of the kissing since she didn't know what she was doing at all, but felt her heart beating so hard it felt like it was going to explode through her chest. Her breath got heavier and her face felt hot. Maybe it was because of his firebreath.
Back to top Go down
Duncan Astor

Duncan Astor

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday (Tag: Cricket)   Happy Birthday (Tag: Cricket) EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 7:37 am

Cricket was really all that responsive with her kisses. She definitely needed to practice some more. She didn't stop him though. He didn't know if that was a good thing or a bad thing. And he didn't know which for who. She was messing with his head. Duncan decided to see how far she'd let him go. Duncan ran a hand up her leg, past her thigh and cupped her behind, breaking their kiss to press his lips to her neck.
Back to top Go down
Ramona Jackson

Ramona Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday (Tag: Cricket)   Happy Birthday (Tag: Cricket) EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 8:07 am

Cricket felt his hand run up her leg and she couldn't help but moan a little, though she kept her mouth closed so as to not make any noise. She didn't know if she wanted it or not, so she just stayed still and let him go on, almost entranced. She clenched her fingers to the back of his shirt as he began to kiss her neck. "Duncan..." she whispered very quietly. So quiet that she barely even heard it herself, so there was probably no way he heard it.
Back to top Go down
Duncan Astor

Duncan Astor

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday (Tag: Cricket)   Happy Birthday (Tag: Cricket) EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 8:13 am

Duncan smirked as he felt her ball up his shirt, but hesitated, glancing up at her. Had she said something? Nah. Duncan shrugged it off and pushed her dress up past her hips. Instead of diving in like an animal, he decided he's treat it special. It's her first time after all. Duncan lowered his head in between her legs, planting kisses along the inside of her thigh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday (Tag: Cricket)   Happy Birthday (Tag: Cricket) Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday (Tag: Cricket)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next