EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

sorry won't cut it, will it? (Tag: Cricket)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vidia Ryans

Vidia Ryans

sorry won't cut it, will it? (Tag: Cricket) Empty
PostSubject: sorry won't cut it, will it? (Tag: Cricket)   sorry won't cut it, will it? (Tag: Cricket) EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 2:45 am

Vidia was wandering around the shopping center looking for someplace to start first. It would be her first time shopping and not stealing...with the stolen money she'd brought to the island. IT wasn't as if she had a job or anything. She'd always made such an easy living pickpocketing off of other people. She'd even had a few crews of conman and crooks and pickpockets of her own. Well, needless to say she'd made enough out there to last her a few months at the very least.
Back to top Go down
Ramona Jackson

Ramona Jackson

PostSubject: Re: sorry won't cut it, will it? (Tag: Cricket)   sorry won't cut it, will it? (Tag: Cricket) EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 2:56 am

The second best thing about birthdays besides the actual birthday... was the gift! Ever since she was little, she had a habit of treating herself or buying herself a gift for her own birthday. Not many other people gave her gifts anyway. She saw a mannequin of a woman in a very beautiful dress holding hands with a male mannequin. Her stomach felt butterflies and she couldn't help but smile with a small blush, remembering the day of her birthday. She left the store and continued to walk around, clutching her bag tightly with enthusiasm.
Back to top Go down
Vidia Ryans

Vidia Ryans

PostSubject: Re: sorry won't cut it, will it? (Tag: Cricket)   sorry won't cut it, will it? (Tag: Cricket) EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 3:01 am

Vidia was just about to enter a store when she recognized a head full of red hair walking out. No, it couldn't be... She walked after the person. Could it? Then she saw her exiting the store holding a bag tight. It was! "Crick-" Vidia stopped. Should she even call her that? "Ramona!" Vidia yelled after Cricket, running up to her and smiling the most genuine smile she ever has in her life. "It is you." She said, looking into Cricket's green eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ramona Jackson

Ramona Jackson

PostSubject: Re: sorry won't cut it, will it? (Tag: Cricket)   sorry won't cut it, will it? (Tag: Cricket) EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 3:07 am

It was as if something paralyzed her body, and Cricket couldn't help but freeze as she heard a voice that sounded familiar. It was probably just a coincidence though.. right? It couldn't actually... she turned around to the direction of the voice and her eyes widened. She felt her entire body go cold. She was staring at the girl who made her childhood a living hell. Before she even knew what she was doing, she had already turned the other direction and was sprinting away as fast as she could.
Back to top Go down
Vidia Ryans

Vidia Ryans

PostSubject: Re: sorry won't cut it, will it? (Tag: Cricket)   sorry won't cut it, will it? (Tag: Cricket) EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 3:12 am

Well, Vidia had to admit she saw that coming. It wasn't like Vidia had gone easy on her in those days. Vidia ran after her, and while she was fast, Cricket's fear was fueling her to be way faster, not to mention she had to run through other people. Damn, she's fast! Vidia realizes that she's not going to catch Cricket if she runs around the fountain, so she points a hand out at her and stops her in her place; sighing heavily in relief and jogging up to her. "Damn, you're fast." She pants. "I'm going to let you go, okay? And if you run, I'll just do it again." Vidia says in a slow and non-hostile tone. She then raises her hands up in surrender, releasing Cricket from her hold.
Back to top Go down
Ramona Jackson

Ramona Jackson

PostSubject: Re: sorry won't cut it, will it? (Tag: Cricket)   sorry won't cut it, will it? (Tag: Cricket) EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 3:23 am

Cricket couldn't even breathe while she was running. She hadn't felt so scared in her entire life and when she felt the familiar feeling of gravity weighing down on her, she knew she couldn't move anymore. It felt just like those days. No.. no. She couldn't be here. Not here. Everyone was so nice and everything was perfect. Vidia was going to ruin everything again. Cricket held her breath as she finally looked back to the dark-haired woman. "What are you doing here." She mumbled lowly, swallowing a lump in her throat.
Back to top Go down
Vidia Ryans

Vidia Ryans

PostSubject: Re: sorry won't cut it, will it? (Tag: Cricket)   sorry won't cut it, will it? (Tag: Cricket) EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 3:29 am

Vidia can't help but sigh in relief when she doesn't take off again. She smiles at her, a kind smile she didn't know she could make. "Well, why do you think I'm here?" She asked her in a typical sarcastic way. "I think your question is more along the lines of, 'Why did you come here?' Or something like that." She shrugged. "Same thing you're doing here, sweetie." Vidia could understand why Cricket didn't understand why someone like Vidia would bother coming here. She was doing so well on the streets too...Oh well. She had to admit she liked it. It was going really well here and seeing Cricket would make her feel a lot better...if she would listen to what she has to say of course.
Back to top Go down
Ramona Jackson

Ramona Jackson

PostSubject: Re: sorry won't cut it, will it? (Tag: Cricket)   sorry won't cut it, will it? (Tag: Cricket) EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 3:35 am

She felt like her chest was being pushed down and it was making it harder to breathe every second. For a brief second, Cricket considered picking up the fountain and just throwing it at Vidia so that she could make a run for it again. But she would never actually do that. Although she didn't know why Vidia was trying to be nice. Maybe she was trying to pretend to be her friend so that she could just pull another terrible prank on her. "Don't call me that," she said lowly, finally mustering up the courage to look Vidia in her dark eyes. "Don't call me anything. Just leave me alone, okay? I don't want any trouble and I don't want to.. I don't want to ever see you." She nearly said in a whisper as she felt herself choking up. She began to back away slowly, but knew she couldn't get away due to Vidia's terrible power.
Back to top Go down
Vidia Ryans

Vidia Ryans

PostSubject: Re: sorry won't cut it, will it? (Tag: Cricket)   sorry won't cut it, will it? (Tag: Cricket) EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 3:46 am

Vidia expected for Cricket to be wary of her, and she definitely couldn't blame her for it. Cricket had suffered Vidia at her worst and she gave the girl no mercy either. Which is why it was even more important that she do this! "Okay, I understand why you don't trust me...or like me...or just hating me is acceptable too, but I don't want to hurt you. I'm not here to trick you into anything, I swear on my life." Vidia crossed her heart. "I know you probably don't even want to think about me again, but just...hear me out, okay? I just want to tell you that I'm sorry and that...I want to make it up to you somehow."
Back to top Go down
Ramona Jackson

Ramona Jackson

PostSubject: Re: sorry won't cut it, will it? (Tag: Cricket)   sorry won't cut it, will it? (Tag: Cricket) EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 3:57 am

Cricket was starting to get almost angry, and the girl never got angry! But she still felt more fear than rage so she kept her silent composure. She couldn't help but glance up when she said that she was sorry. "You're sorry?" She repeated, blinking her eyes. Cricket was never one to hold a grudge or even be furious with people.. but Vidia still terrified her so much, even when she thought she had gotten over it. "....what do you want from me?" She asked quietly, feeling her eyes begin to water a little bit. She didn't want to cry, not in front of her, so she held her tears back as much as she could but her eyes still glistened and her face got red. After a long silence, she spoke again, her voice cracking. "What more can you possibly want from me? I won't let you.. I don't.." She clutched her bag as tightly as possible and stared at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Vidia Ryans

Vidia Ryans

PostSubject: Re: sorry won't cut it, will it? (Tag: Cricket)   sorry won't cut it, will it? (Tag: Cricket) EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 4:09 am

"I told you I just want to show you that I'm sorry and..." Vidia drifted off as she could see Cricket was trying not to cry. Oh man. She felt like a guy and her girlfriend was crying. Was this how men felt? "I don't want anything from you, Ramo-" Vidia stopped. What should she do? She sighed, "I know that what I did to you was...inhumane...and if I said that I was a different person I would be lying to you because I'm not. I still fuck with people just because I like it but...I was really cruel to you, and I just...want you to forgive me. We don't have to become best friends, but I'd like to make it up to you somehow..."
Back to top Go down
Ramona Jackson

Ramona Jackson

PostSubject: Re: sorry won't cut it, will it? (Tag: Cricket)   sorry won't cut it, will it? (Tag: Cricket) EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 4:24 am

Cricket took a deep breath and felt the tears go away. She hated crying in front of people. Glancing up back to Vidia, she saw her expression actually was sort of.. sincere? If that was even possible from a person who liked to beat her up until she couldn't move. Cricket wanted to say no and to push her and run away, but she never gave up hope back home and always believed people were still good deep down. Maybe this was the wish come true that she had wished upon a star so many nights. "Thanks but...I don't know if I can forgive you right away," she answered. It was weird to say thank you. "But if you're serious about it.. then... maybe. I don't know." Cricket sighed before furrowing her eyebrows and getting serious. "Do you swear on your life you're not going to do anything?"
Back to top Go down
Vidia Ryans

Vidia Ryans

PostSubject: Re: sorry won't cut it, will it? (Tag: Cricket)   sorry won't cut it, will it? (Tag: Cricket) EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 4:34 am

"No, I know that you can't look at me and forgive me like that." Vidia snapped her fingers. "But still, it means a lot that you would let me try." She really meant it too. It was a huge relief to have Cricket at least give her a chance. And Cricket deserved this much from her. That reminded Vidia of something. "Hey, it was your birthday a few days ago wasn't it? Oh, come on, let e treat to at least one present." Vidia slipped her arm through Cricket's and pulled her towards some stores.
Back to top Go down
Ramona Jackson

Ramona Jackson

PostSubject: Re: sorry won't cut it, will it? (Tag: Cricket)   sorry won't cut it, will it? (Tag: Cricket) EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 6:05 pm

Cricket took a deep breath and looked at Vidia. It was still unbelievable that she was actually here. She was prepared to start walking away after what had just happened, but once she felt her arm slip through hers, she felt her entire face go cold again. "Ummm.. I don't think this is a good idea," she whispered kinda quietly as she kinda tried to break free from Vidia. The thing about her was that Cricket's power had little effect if Vidia could just control everyone's gravity all the time.
Back to top Go down
Vidia Ryans

Vidia Ryans

PostSubject: Re: sorry won't cut it, will it? (Tag: Cricket)   sorry won't cut it, will it? (Tag: Cricket) EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 7:56 pm

Vidia sighed, "I know you're probably expecting me to take you into some clothing store and in some elaborate make it so that you have to run around naked, or to an ice cream place and spill a milkshake all down your shirt - these are all things that I've already thought of...I didn't do the nudity one just because it feels like I've been making a bunch of people suffer public nudity lately, anyway, the point I'm trying to make is that I won't do it to you because I've already done enough to you. You of all people would agree, right?" In a normal circumstance this wouldn't make Vidia think twice, but Cricket was a special case. "I swear that I won't do anything incriminating or embarrassing to you. Let's just say...the thrill is gone."
Back to top Go down
Ramona Jackson

Ramona Jackson

PostSubject: Re: sorry won't cut it, will it? (Tag: Cricket)   sorry won't cut it, will it? (Tag: Cricket) EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 5:17 pm

Mentioning all the ideas that Vidia had to humiliate her weren't exactly the most comforting thing to hear while being dragged around against her will. "Um.. ok." She said, her face wrinkling a little bit in worry. "But I should really get going.. I mean. Not that I don't want to spend time with you.. which I kind of don't.. but I just.. um.. Oh! Do you hear that? I think my trainer is calling me," Cricket rambled on. She covered her mouth and began impersonating Edna with a very boorish attempt at her accent and way she talked. "Cricket, dahling, there's an emergency. We need your super awesome strength to save the day." Cricket straightened her back and looked worriedly at Vidia, almost sure that didn't work... but she was trying.
Back to top Go down
Vidia Ryans

Vidia Ryans

PostSubject: Re: sorry won't cut it, will it? (Tag: Cricket)   sorry won't cut it, will it? (Tag: Cricket) EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 4:49 am

"You're not doing anything." Vidia said dimissively. "Unless you have a boyfriend or something." She refrained from saying, 'Which I doubt'. Even if she did. Not that there was anything the matter with her, it was just that Cricket was so freaking awkward she couldn't imagine someone hitting on her without making her pee herself. Oh, that would be a nice - no, stop. She wasn't going to play any jokes on her. Trainer? Vidia stopped walking, giving Cricket a skeptical look, "Really? Even the King of Fools wouldn't buy that." She released Cricket and faced her, "Look, I know you don't ever want to see me again, and that you definitely hate my guts, but I just want to do something. If only one thing, let it be this. Please?"
Back to top Go down
Ramona Jackson

Ramona Jackson

PostSubject: Re: sorry won't cut it, will it? (Tag: Cricket)   sorry won't cut it, will it? (Tag: Cricket) EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 5:47 am

Cricket blushed a little bit when Vidia mentioned having a boyfriend. She wasn't entirely sure.. but she didn't think so.. but she wouldn't mind so... Cricket eliminated all thoughts and listened to what Vidia was saying again. She felt her hand be released and was about to make a run for it again until Vidia just had to go and do.. that. In that split moment, Vidia seemed like a person who actually had a heart for a moment.. ohh Cricket was going to kick herself later if Vidia turned out to be lying.. but she just couldn't say no. "Okay," she mumbled after a long silence. "Let's go shopping..." she mumbled, closing her eyes as if expecting something terrible to happen within the next split second.
Back to top Go down
Vidia Ryans

Vidia Ryans

PostSubject: Re: sorry won't cut it, will it? (Tag: Cricket)   sorry won't cut it, will it? (Tag: Cricket) EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 12:20 am

Vidia grinned in excitement, "Thanks Ramona, it'll be the greatest birthday present you ever got." Vidia didn't exactly want to call Ramona Cricket simply because she knew the backstory behind it...and that she was the reason that she's now called that made her stomach churn in a not so friendly way. "So what are you looking for? Dress? Jeans? Do you want an outfit or maybe shoes?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sorry won't cut it, will it? (Tag: Cricket)   sorry won't cut it, will it? (Tag: Cricket) Empty

Back to top Go down

sorry won't cut it, will it? (Tag: Cricket)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents :: Recreation Center :: Shopping area-
Jump to: