EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Temper, temper (Tag: Reno)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

Temper, temper (Tag: Reno) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temper, temper (Tag: Reno)   Temper, temper (Tag: Reno) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 7:22 am

Reno didn't reply right away at this, but couldn't agree more with what Nolan said. Yeah, he defentilyscrewed himself over there. But hey, nothing new there either, afterall. He turned his head towards Nolan, his expression mostly unreadable, except for that small glint in his eyes that appeared to be something like... longing. "Why do you think I'm here," he stated, locking their eyes at the statement. "So far you're doing a good job, but you could do better," he went on, smirking a little teasingly at the other as he reached a hand out and snatched away the beer from him, taking a sip from the bottle himself.
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Temper, temper (Tag: Reno)   Temper, temper (Tag: Reno) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 7:51 am

Nolan waited for a smart ass remark from the red head, but instead all he received was silence. And the way that the male just gazed over at him was nothing new, but that gleam in his eyes...just felt a bit strange to the brunette. It made him feel a bit strange and was giving him the urge to look away, but that was probably just the alcohol doing shit to him. "I can't distract you all the time, ya know? You and I aren't bunnies sadly," Nolan scoffed, widening his eyes as the male snatched his beer bottle away from him. "I could do better? I'm getting told this by the guy who had a fun time, fucking me into the couch? Now that really hurts," the brunette remarked in a joking tone, eyeing the beer in the male's hand. "That's the third beer bottle that you've taken from me..." he grunted as he reached down and grabbed the beer bottle.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Temper, temper (Tag: Reno)   Temper, temper (Tag: Reno) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 8:03 pm

Reno laughed softly, shoving Nolan at the side in a joking manner. "You like it when it hurts, you're a masochist," he teased with a wink, holding up his hands in mock defense when Nolan took back snatched back his bottle from the redhead. "Geez, relax Bolt," he rolled his eyes as he staretd moving again, but instead of getting up, he moved towards the brunette, laying his head down on the other male's lap and using it as a substitue pillow. "I'll buy you some more if you're gonna bitch about it," he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Temper, temper (Tag: Reno)   Temper, temper (Tag: Reno) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 6:51 am

Nolan stuck his tongue out at the male, huffing a bit at his comment. "Rough sex is the best for me, so sure, I'm a maochist." He grumbled, shrugging his shoulders before taking a swig of his beer. Brown eyes watched as the male moved towards him, blinking in surprise when the male had laid his head down in the brunettes lap. This was a bit odd to the brunette, but didn't do anything to move the male. It just meant his beer was safe, while his lap was sacraficed for the time being. "Don't tempt me, Ginger."
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Temper, temper (Tag: Reno)   Temper, temper (Tag: Reno) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 2:15 pm

"And apparently, I'm a sadsit. So we're perfect for eachother," Reno snickerd, winking up at the other male. If h e was acting a bit odd (for being himself that is), Reno couldn't bring himself to care at the moment. Nolan's seen him in worse conditions afterall. And this new positon was comfortable.
"Tempt you to what?" he smikred up suggestively.
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Temper, temper (Tag: Reno)   Temper, temper (Tag: Reno) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 7:18 pm

Nolan chuckled at the male's comment, tilting his head down at the male. "That's why the sex is the best." He smirked devilishly, reaching down and petted the male's red hair. The male's comment didn't strike him odd, though it did slighrly irk him for some reason. His eyebrow raised up a bit at the male's suggestive tone. "To pay for more alcohol..did you think I meant something else?" Nolan asked in a teasing tone.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Temper, temper (Tag: Reno)   Temper, temper (Tag: Reno) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 12:53 am

Reno sighed softly under his breathe, enjoying it when nolan petted his hair. He kinda felt like a dog for a moment there. Wonder if this was how Tadashi felt whenever someone would cuddle and fuss over him?
Reno pouted, pretending to be dissapinted with the answear he got from the brunette. "No problem then. I have more than enough money now, so I can even afford to spoil ya a little," he smirked cunningly, reaching a hand up toards Nolan's face, entangle his fingers in the male's hair gently before pulling him down. "Does that sound like a plan~?"
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Temper, temper (Tag: Reno)   Temper, temper (Tag: Reno) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 5:52 am

The male slightly smirked a bit as the red head male had sighed softly at his petting. Then chuckled a bit at the Ginger's pout, giving him a disbelieving expression before grinning in delight at the male's comment. "About time I got spoiled," he teased the other male with a playful grin, feeling a bit glad that the ginger was getting in a better mood. As the male gently pulled him down by his hair, Nolan not resisting this, he simply gave the male a satisfied smirk. "A nice plan indeed," he purred lightly before closing the distance between them by kissing the male on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Temper, temper (Tag: Reno)   Temper, temper (Tag: Reno) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 9:15 pm

A satisfied smirk was all the redhead gave the brunette before the distance between them closed, closing his eyes and just enjoying the kiss. It really had been a good idea to come here first, before storming off elsewhere. Then who knew what poor bastard Reno would have eventually run into and sent to the infirmary.... or worse. Damn, getting angry really is energy consuming. But as much calmer he might be now... the anger was still there, along with that uncomfortable knot twisting in his gut, reminding him that no, Remi was not someone he would have an easy time just getting over. Hope Nolan has prepared himself for a clingy redhead now. And honestly, there wa sno one else Reno rather be with when it came to forget something to distract himself with. Nolan was something familiar, comforting. Someone he trusted. The thought of spoiling the brunette really did sound like a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Temper, temper (Tag: Reno)   Temper, temper (Tag: Reno) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 9:59 pm

Nolan slightly pulled out of the kiss, giving the red head below a light grin. He had freed his hair from the male's entangling fingers. "Feeling any better now?" he teased the male, seeing that the male didn't seem dangerously angry as earlier. The ginger seemed calmer, although the brunette definitely knew that the male wasn't just going to get over what happened that easily. "Better be glad that pretty boy of a roommate that I have, doesn't stay in the room that much." he also added with an amused expression, already imagining his roommates expression if they had walked in on him and Reno a few minutes earlier. He chuckled softly at the image, flicking the male's forehead a bit.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Temper, temper (Tag: Reno)   Temper, temper (Tag: Reno) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 3:59 pm

"He doesn't? Well, guess he's more lucky than my roommates then," Reno snickerd, swatting away Nolan's hand that flicked him on the forehead with a small smile. "Or maybe he wouldn't mind getting a free show?" he joked, pushing himself bakc up into a sitting position, despite the very comfortable headpillow Nolan's lap had made. Leaning back agains the couch for a moment, blue eyes trailed down the brunette's face, staying on the fresh bitemark on the male's neck he recived just a moment ago. Reno's expression fell, for a moment just staring at the other with an unreadable look before reaching a hand out and gently trailing his fingers down the other's throat. And then wordlessly, moving the hand up to wrapp around Nolan's head, he pulled the other into him and locked their lips in another kiss, but much deeper than the last one, holding something almost tender to it.
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Temper, temper (Tag: Reno)   Temper, temper (Tag: Reno) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 6:25 pm

"I haven't had the pleasure to meet the other cockblocker yet," Nolan commented with a sly snicker, a bit grateful about that. Only the damn childish puppy that is. He rolled his eyes a bit at the male's remark about the pretty boy enjoying a free show, adding, "Think he's more into seeing girls than guys screwing on the couch he sits on," in an amused tone. Brown eyes watched as the ginger sat back up in a sitting position, taking notice that the male was staring at him with an unreadable expression. Before he could say anything else, the ginger had reached out and trailed his fingers down the brunette's throat, hissing a bit as the male's fingers grazed over the fresh bite mark. Then suddenly he was pulled to the ginger into another kiss, but this kiss seemed a bit different. It wasn't those rough kisses or playful kisses that they usually did. This one was deeper and a bit...tender? Well no matter the difference, it didn't stop Nolan from leaned more into the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Temper, temper (Tag: Reno)   Temper, temper (Tag: Reno) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 7:32 pm

Deeping the kiss when Nolan leaned into it, the hand that ahd been craddling the back of the brunette's head tangled itself once more into the male's brown hair. As Reno pulled away from the kiss, their eyes locked with each other for a moment, the redhead for once not havign anything to say. And then he stood up from the couch, letting his hand slip down from the gentel hold on the other and dragged himself towards the door lazily.
"Let's go out for a drink next time, or a bit to eat. Then I could spoil ya," he said casually, giving the other male a typcial grin of his.
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Temper, temper (Tag: Reno)   Temper, temper (Tag: Reno) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 7:50 pm

Nolan slightly pouted a bit as the ginger pulled out of the kiss, but was a bit disheveled as the male's dark blue eyes locked with his. This was a bit strange. And now the brunette felt a bit strange, like something familiar was tugging at his gut a bit. But Nolan just couldn't grasp what it was. His brown eyes blinked in surprise as their staring competition ended once the male just got up the couch and dragged himself towards the door. Nolan just shrugged his shoulders of the familiar tinge and stretched back out onto the couch. "Both would so be appreciated," Nolan slyly remarked out to the male, smirking over at the male.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Temper, temper (Tag: Reno)   Temper, temper (Tag: Reno) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 8:10 pm

"Right-o then," the redhead snickerd, pushing the door open with his shoulder and giving the brunette one last look before turning his head back forward. "And thanks, by the way. You're a good distraction," he added, a little softer than he had meant to sound, and walked out of the room, the door closing shut after him.
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Temper, temper (Tag: Reno)   Temper, temper (Tag: Reno) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 8:25 pm

Nolan tilted his head a bit to the side at the male's comment that sounded a bit too soft, which made him wonder if the ginger was still okay. "Glad to be some help to ya." Nolan remarked out with a light smile, shrugging his shoulders a bit before laying his head back against the armrest of the couch. "Distractions get us through life," he murmured to himself as he glanced over at the door then over at the crown royal on the table. For some odd reason, the drink didn't seem as tempting as earlier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Temper, temper (Tag: Reno)   Temper, temper (Tag: Reno) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Temper, temper (Tag: Reno)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2