EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

My name is Kiyomi (audition piece)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kiyomi Haunterly

Kiyomi Haunterly

My name is Kiyomi (audition piece)  Empty
PostSubject: My name is Kiyomi (audition piece)    My name is Kiyomi (audition piece)  EmptyMon May 18, 2015 5:42 pm

My name is Kiyomi. I sometimes have to remind myself of that name.
It is not like I forget myself. I just sometimes get so immersed in my role that I get lost in it.
For as long as I remember I have been able to morph my body parts to look like whatever I want them to look. Face, arms, legs, build whatever I can imagine and visualize.
As a child I started to change my face because I thought it was funny. And it really was. To have my parents all flustered when they never knew what kind of child they would fetch from the day care. It was fun until one day they didn’t drive me to school but to an adoption agency. It seemed that they didn’t enjoy my trickery as much as I did.
No matter though. I adapted. And as time went by I grew too. I became a teenager. I became insecure. Insecure because no one would adopt me. Insecure about my body. So I changed it allot. I tried to please potential parents and tried to please my peers. And most of all I tried to please myself.
I often saw a pretty nose on someone and desired to have such a feature on myself. But as it turned out then I had to change the way my lips or eyes looked like. I felt like I was never complete.
And then I became infatuated with boys. Trying to please them with the way I looked. In some cases I even turned myself to look like some other girl if the guy liked her more. I would either sleep with them or I would make sure the guy would never love them again.
Sometimes it worked sometimes not. I can mimic the face and the frame, but everything that I have not seen on them I can not copy. Like birthmarks or scars that are hidden from plain sight.
That became my downfall once. It was a guy whose girlfriend I was posing as. I wanted to make them break up, but he wasn’t fooled so easily. He asked me why I had to steal other peoples faces. Why couldn’t I look like myself? I slapped him and ran out. But at home I went in front of a mirror and reflected on that. What did I look like? I had no idea anymore. The only pictures of me as me were when I was a baby. After that I always looked different in every picture. And that path led me to this day where I was sitting in front of a mirror and wondering what the hell was I really. And as I stripped away the layers of faces I came to realize that I no longer knew. The real me was faceless, see through like glass. It was much easier to be someone else than myself.
And so I began to fill the void with whatever I could. I just noticed how easy it was to pretend to be someone else for fifteen minutes and in that time leave their whole world crumbling down. Or just have my fun and leave without them ever knowing what hit them. I began robbing people, destroy relationships and just cause discord. Only because I could. Only because it was so ridiculously easy.
But it was never enough. I still felt like I didn’t belong anywhere. Or was anything. I lacked purpose and direction. My name was Kiyomi Haunterly, but I had no idea who she really was.
Then one day I saw an advertisement for this academy where talented people could learn to use their powers. Perhaps there I could discover myself more. Well getting in surely wasn’t easy, but if it were easy then I doubt it would be worth it.
Back to top Go down

My name is Kiyomi (audition piece)
Page 1 of 1