EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Victor Audition Piece (Version *shudder*)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Victor Van-Dort

Victor Van-Dort

Victor Audition Piece (Version *shudder*) Empty
PostSubject: Victor Audition Piece (Version *shudder*)   Victor Audition Piece (Version *shudder*) EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 7:19 am

Setting the table in their cosy (ok small) apartment, Victor keeps his ears split between waiting for his wife’s return and the timer on the oven, though he expected the one form the kitchen fi...
*BLAC* Or not
“Honey! Honey oh!~ Oh you wont believe what happened today!” Victoria says excitedly, rushing up and grabbing Victor hands in her own.
“What is it Sweetie? Another important client? New software?” Victor asked, know his wife got excited over stange little things sometimes.
“No! I got a new job!” She says squeezing his hands and smiling widely as Victor has to do a double take,
“Come again? New? Job? Why?” He questions feeling concern despite Victoria's obvious enthusiasm
“That really important client I told you about, the one from that Japanese video game company!? Apparently the job was a test of some kind! I'm get to work for them now!”
Processing the new information Victor breaks out in a smile too,
“Oh that is wonderful darling!” he loses his smile a bit “But does this mean we have to move again?”
“No! I'm going to be head of the Software team here!”
“Oh! Brilliant! And to think, barley two year ago, we didn't even
They embrace as they celebrate more, before being interrupted by a smell wafting in from the kitchen, Victor gasps and rushes to get their dinner out of the oven.
He forgoes using the oven-mits he made for them when they first moved out quickly (but carefully) opening the door he grabs the dish and places it down on the stove-top (ah the joys of an all-in-one).
“You know, you should get use to wearing the mits before the kids arrive, they might not inherit your ability” Victoria says smiling smugly from the doorway “But I see you made my favourite, so I guess I can forgive you this time”
“Yeah... kids... right” he replies, beginning to serve out the portions unto their plates,
“Oh, right, the test, sorry...” With the mood officially killed, Victoria makes her way to the table, on the way something in the news paper catches her eye so she grabs it and continues to sit down.
As she read, her smile returns. Victor comes in and puts down the plates, taking his own seat he looks across the table and spots the grin on her face,
“Care to share what the smiles about?”
“You remember our talk, way back when, where we discussed how best to conceal your ability?”
“Being what we know now is called a house husband, yes I recall that?”
“Well, I found something that might help, and you wont have to hide at all” She says turning the paper to Victor so he could read what could be described as an advert, calling people with powers and abilities to come foraward and aplly for something the UN were setting up call...
“The Elite”

I can do so much better...

If it's all-right with control could I perhaps just dump the word I did want in a sexction below this? or to avoid complication just suck it up me and get on with thing?
Back to top Go down

Victor Audition Piece (Version *shudder*)
Page 1 of 1