EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Lost my appetite (Tag: Reno)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

Lost my appetite (Tag: Reno) Empty
PostSubject: Lost my appetite (Tag: Reno)   Lost my appetite (Tag: Reno) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 11:44 pm

Flynn thanked the cashier employee as they handed him a tray with his Chick-fil-a bag of food and drink. Thank god this place had his very fast food restaurant on this island. That would've been so horrifying if it wasn't here. Well not really, but still. He looked around for a moment before finding himself a seat at a table alone. As much as he usually ate with others back home, Flynn didn't known much of these people on this island. He knew mostly his roommates and Fetch, who he had the pleasure to meet at the bar. Oh great, now Flynn was thinking about those fireball shots that he loved so much. But soon enough the flavor of his chicken sandwich that he bit into, had flooded his mind instead. Yep. Chick-fil-a was definitely a switch to turn off his love for alcohol temporarily.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Lost my appetite (Tag: Reno)   Lost my appetite (Tag: Reno) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 12:05 am

"Roomie, what a lovley conisidence~" a cheerful voice suddenly spoke up from behind the brunette. But before letting said male turn aournd, an arm slipped around his shoulder, shortly joined by the owner to it slumping down on the empty seat beside him. "Oh that smells good, that's chicken right," reno went on casually, glancing down at Flynn's resently retrived food, and just as casually reached down to open the bag. "Didn't expect to see you here cockblocker, alone I mean," he went on as he snathced a piece for himself. "Thought you'd be watching over you sister and make sure she wans't seducing any other poor souls. Oh this tastes great!"
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Lost my appetite (Tag: Reno)   Lost my appetite (Tag: Reno) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 12:34 am

Flynn frowned deeply as he heard a familiar cheerful voice suddenly spoke up right behind him and soon enough he felt an arm slip around his shoulder. "Not too sure if lovely is the right word." he scowled lightly, feeling still a bit sour about walking in on his sister and Reno that one time. Thank god he had gotten there before those two had even gone far. Yet still seeing your sister straddling your roommates lap could really leave a sour taste in your mouth. "I haven't had the sweet time to really befriend much people at this place." Flynn shrugged his shoulders of the male's arms, his eyes widening at the sight of the male taking one of his chicken sandwiches out of the bag and munched on it. "Can't watch her 24/7..." He paused for a moment, before his eyes glowed light purple as he stared at Reno with an annoyed gaze. "Don't take someone's food without permission." he simply commented before a slight horde of ants appeared on the chicken sandwich in Reno's hand, and crawled along the male's arm. They felt very much real to the red head.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Lost my appetite (Tag: Reno)   Lost my appetite (Tag: Reno) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 12:55 am

"Oh what a surprise," Reno snickerd sarcastically, just about to retort with another comment until he felt something.. crawling up his arm. Blinking down at his hand, it took him only about a second to realize there was a fucking horde of ants coming from the sandwich. Grimacing, he quickly stumbled out of the seat and began to shake his arm widely while trying to wipe the bugs off with his other arm, the sandwich not forgotten on the table. "OK ok, whatever the hell it is your doing, stop," he begged the other, having figured out Flynn must be behind this little trick somehow, because where else would a fucking horde of ants suddenly appear from?! "And do it before I feel the need to throw my pants off," he added when he felt the 'ants' now crawling up on the inside of his legs as well. Well damn, wasn't this guy a stingy bastard?
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Lost my appetite (Tag: Reno)   Lost my appetite (Tag: Reno) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 1:38 am

Flynn smirked lightly in delight as he watched the red headed male glance down at his hand before immediately stumbling out of his seat. Trying to shake his arms of the ants desperately. The brunette just laughed out in amusement like he did in the bar with Fetch, when he had made a spider go down her shoot. "Oh? Don't like the ants? Well I don't like others stealing my food like that," Flynn sneered, his eyebrow quirking up in surprise at the male's threat. "You might not be my type, but that doesn't mean I don't find you attractive." Flynn snickered in a blunt tone, rolling his eyes at the male's petty threat. Attractive yet annoying at times. He wasn't embarrassed from saying that the male was attractive at all. "But to quit your whining..." Flynn's eyes returned back to normal, and soon enough the ants immediately went poof into thin air.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Lost my appetite (Tag: Reno)   Lost my appetite (Tag: Reno) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 2:03 pm

Reno gave him an unimpressed look at the 'don't steal my food' comment, absently counting down yet another unnecessarily stingy rich bastard. Sure, he could get the how annoying it was for someone else to suddenly sit down and snatch away their food, but having a whole horde of... imaginary ants attack him? The redhead was both impressed and disgusted. Now it felt like his whole skin was crawling. Ew.
He merely chuckled at Flynn's 'compliment', but focused first on making sure all of the ants were gone before responding, brushing off his shirt and arms once extra time just to make sure. "Well, the feeling's mutual," he then said casually, looking inside his pants too incase before walking around the table and slumping down on the seat across from the brunette. "Obviously, I'm attractive. And while you may not look too bad yourself, you're far from being my type." And just like Flynn, Reno wasn't blind, while he's more interested in girls that didn't mean he couldn't enjoy males too.
"And your sister still beats you at the 'creepy' department," he added.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Lost my appetite (Tag: Reno)   Lost my appetite (Tag: Reno) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 7:19 pm

Flynn rolled his eyes as the male kept kept checking if there were still ants walking over him, shaking his head in dismissal. Although a small smirk tugged at the corners of his mouth in amusement. "The ants are gone, you do know that right?" Flynn sneered in amusement, quirking an eyebrow at the red headed male. "Oh well that's such a relief," he responded to the male's comment, as he resumed munching on his sandwich once more. He shrugged his shoulders a bit at the remark about his sister beating him in the creepy department. "So? Still doesn't keep you guys from being attracted to her."
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Lost my appetite (Tag: Reno)   Lost my appetite (Tag: Reno) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 8:55 pm

Reno chuckled at that statement, knowing it was nothing but true. "Well, the same reason most women get turned on by the 'bad boy'-type, applies for us males too apparently," he shrugged, resting his elbow ontop of the table. "Danger is a pretty daman alluring and attractive trait~" he purred. "Do ya chase away the women she shows interesst too or they get special treatment, by the way?" he went on smugly. A low growl errutpign from his stomach suddenly interrupted him then, but all Reno did was snicker at himself and givign his abdomen a pat, as if trying to calm it down. "Right, right, food. Guess those ants distracted me enough to forget about that little detial."
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Lost my appetite (Tag: Reno)   Lost my appetite (Tag: Reno) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 10:22 pm

Flynn shrugged his shoulders a bit, commenting "Well you got a point there. Just hope you guys know what the hell you're getting into. Protective brother and a sister that can hypnotize you with her voice." He knew that his sister could watch out for herself, but Flynn just couldn't deny the gut feeling that he had when he saw his sister with a guy. He chuckled a bit at the male's later remark about danger being alluring, and snickered. "Got a point there." At the question about the women that trail after his sister, Flynn just gave the male a flat look. "I don't show as much hostility towards them. It's easy to trail them bisexual girls away from my sister, although the lesbians keep on going after her. If I don't like them or find them dangerous, then they'll definitely get the same treatment." he beamed over at the male, the threatening tone in his voice was very much clear. Flynn then glanced over a the chicken sandwich that Reno had left on the table, shrugging. "Might as well eat that...and take these as well." He remarked, taking the fries out of his bag and moving them over to Reno. "Don't like their fries much."
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Lost my appetite (Tag: Reno)   Lost my appetite (Tag: Reno) EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 1:15 am

Oooh scary, Reno thought with mild amusement at the threat in Flynn's voice, wondering how dangerous the guy's powers could be when his patience got pushed to his limit. "So, you're a bit nicer to them, unless you deem them a bad influence or threat," he concluded with a grin. "Ha, whatever ya say then." It's not like Reno cared anyway. Even if he ahd healing powers, he'd still rather stay out of Flynn's black list. He was not curious to see just what else his illusions could do to his mental state. Although, if Rosetta did look him up and seduced him again... he wouldn't mind that either or try to stop it.
He straightened up a bit in his seat then at Flynn's offer, quirking an eyebrow in slight suspicion as he eyed the food. The very same food which Flynn had clearly told him to not touch, just a couple minutes ago. "Oook then, since I hate seeing food go to waste," he then shrugged, never one to say no to a free meal and opend the bag. "Just in case you're hoping to poison me, don't hold ya breath. My stomach pretty much grown immune to shit like that at this point," he snickered.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Lost my appetite (Tag: Reno)   Lost my appetite (Tag: Reno) EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 9:14 am

"That's pretty much the point." Flynn replied, shrugging his shoulders a bit as he munched on his food and drunk a bit of his drink. He sort of hoped that his roommate wouldn't make the same mistake of trying to mess with Flynn's sister. Flynn knew that red head couldn't be that much of a dumbass to mess with Rosetta. Well that is unless she lured him with her voice. But the red head would have to prove that had happened. When the male had eyed the food with suspicion, Flynn just rolled his eyes while remarking, "It's not poisoned. And not ant infested either. So quit the suspicion, especially after I just offered them to you." He scoffed a bit, shaking his head lightly. "How the hell has your stomach gotten immune to poison?" And what the hell had this male done before coming to this island too?
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Lost my appetite (Tag: Reno)   Lost my appetite (Tag: Reno) EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 3:16 pm

Reno began eating the food so nicely offered to him, but not with the same rush or enthusiasm he seemed to have had before. At Flynn's scoff, and obviously disapproving of the redhead's suspicion, he just chuckled, his blue eyes now solely focused on the food infront of him. "That's the second time you tell to drop the with suspicion," he commented, referring back to when the three roommates had first met, and Tadashi had been so unnecessarily kind and give him a PC. "You must've had a pretty good life." It was neither a question or a statement, and neither did it have anger or some sort of judging in his tone.
He munched on the fries, not seeing what was so bad about them. "I don't know, but after getting poinsend a couple of times, i guess I just grew accustomed to it," he snickered, making it the whole ting sound like a joke. "This is really good between. Ya sure yad don't want anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Lost my appetite (Tag: Reno)   Lost my appetite (Tag: Reno) EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 7:26 pm

"Got to repeat myself for those who don't heed my first." Flynn remarked lightly, shrugging his shoulders. The male had been suspicious of Tadashi's kindness with the PC. And now with Flynn, about the food. Even though it was partially Flynn's fault for doing that trick on the red head. "It was decent. And are you just paranoid often or does your past go something to do with it?" The red headed male had suddenly popped up that statement about Flynn's life, so that had been a strange comment to make.
He blinked in surprise as the male explained that he had been poisoned a couple of times, staring at the male in confusement. "Poisoned a couple of times? How are you still alive?" The brunette had never been told by the male what his power was though as well. He shook his head a bit at the question, "I'm definitely sure that I don't want any."
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Lost my appetite (Tag: Reno)   Lost my appetite (Tag: Reno) EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 8:22 pm

"Ten years ago, I would've killed to have a 'decent' life," Reno ransweard back casually, now happily munching away on the sandwich. Flynn was really missing out on this. Decent was the same as good in his book, at leats when it cae to life in general. Hopefully in this place, and from now on, life would be just that. Or if he's lucky, even better. "Paranoid? Yeah, guess I am," he merely shrugged, giving Flynn a smug look. "Oh aren't you the smart one~," he half mocked. "Shitty past or not, some just are a little more paranoind than others," he snickerd, leaving it at that.
He looked thoughtful for a moment at the poison topic, mentally tyng to count down all the times he's had the 'luck' of testing out his powers on that. "Oh yeah, I never mentioned it to you did I?" he realized then. "I have a regenerative healing factor," he said offhandely, more focused concernd about his food than explaining his powers.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Lost my appetite (Tag: Reno)   Lost my appetite (Tag: Reno) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 3:33 am

Flynn quirked an eyebrow at the male before shrugging his shoulders. But didn't questioned the guy any further."I just get paranoid who my sister is with." He remarked with a slight frown. Who knows if his sister had already found some new meat on the island. His eyebrow quirked a bit, a smirk forming along his lips. "Damn, so a punch to the face mark would've just diminish in a couple of minutes?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost my appetite (Tag: Reno)   Lost my appetite (Tag: Reno) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost my appetite (Tag: Reno)
Page 1 of 1