EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

questions for everything (tag: Reno)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

questions for everything (tag: Reno) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: questions for everything (tag: Reno)   questions for everything (tag: Reno) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 12:50 pm

Reno snorted, and shaked his head at her words. "Don't do that," he mutterd, leanign back his head agaisnt the tree and stared up at the leafs. "I'd much rather you scream and hit me, say that you hate me and leave, instead of lying and trying to convince me that 'everything's ok'," he murmured tireadly, closing his eyes for a moment before adding; "Beacuse it's not. You know that that too."
Moving his gaze away from the tree barnches, he moved his head down until his blue eye slocked on her face, smiling a bit at her. "You have no obligation to be here, stupid," he chuckled under his breathe, knowing she was just surpressing her fear that moment. "Just leave, and make things easier for yourself for once."
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: questions for everything (tag: Reno)   questions for everything (tag: Reno) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:01 pm

Re,i wanted to argue with him, because she was so very good at winning their little debates. "I don't scream, I don't hit, and I don't hate anybody." She did consider leaving but she quickly pushed the thought away. She couldn't leave him. "I don't have an obligation for anything." Remi clarified, standing up and walking to him. There were still tremors. "But I still do things anyway." She sits beside him and rests her head on his shoulder. "Staying here is making it easy. I'd never be able to live down leaving you here like this."
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: questions for everything (tag: Reno)   questions for everything (tag: Reno) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 pm

His eyes followed her when she moved, the thought of pushing her away as she sat down by his side hitting him, but he kept himself still and relaxed when he felt her head rest agaisnt his shoulder. Ah... this was pretty comfortable actually.
"You're scared," he flatly stated, leaning his own head to the side until his cheek was comfortably nestled atop of her head. "I am ok, just riled up after a bad dream," he pointed out, all the frustrationa dn ager from only minutes ago now gone. "And as cute you may be like this, all concernd and frightend, i feel more like kid again getting comforted by his mom," he lightly teased, ignoring the pain he felt of mention having a mother again.
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: questions for everything (tag: Reno)   questions for everything (tag: Reno) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:18 pm

Remi stiffened when Reno put his head on hers. She forced herself to relax and once she did she refrained from closing her eyes; because if she did she might start imagining things. And she didn't want to imagine Reno that way. "I am." She confirmed. "But I scare easily. No big deal." Her words contradicted her body's tremors. Remi then wonders if she'd have to have sex with him to let go of this mother thing. It seemed logical, everything she did was mother this, mother that, geez. Remi took one of Reno's hands and held it in both of hers. "Of course you feel that way." She said sarcastically, rolling her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: questions for everything (tag: Reno)   questions for everything (tag: Reno) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:35 pm

(OOC: aaaw Remi <33 xDDD)

Reno closed his eyes, feeling the tremors run throguh the girl's body but didn't comemnt on it. At least she was being honest, and that's all Reno could ask of her right now. He allowed her to grabb his hand in hers this time, and just enjoyed the soft and gentleless he felt from it. "Although," he went on, knowing she was irked by his constant teasing of ehr beign motherly. "A mother doesn't exactly leave hickeys on their kids shoulder," he smirked. "Or anywhere else."
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: questions for everything (tag: Reno)   questions for everything (tag: Reno) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:43 pm

(OOC: Smile Very Happy <3)

Remi almost laughs but she just flushes bright red. "I was drunk." She claimed as if it were a solid defense. She didn't even remember doing it, and if there wasn't a mark the very shape of her mouth she'd have denied it. "It doesn't count." She would never be able to live that down. Remi's mind drifted and a thought popped into her mind. "..Why didn't you tell me about your power?" He could've easily done so and avoided so many headaches from her.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: questions for everything (tag: Reno)   questions for everything (tag: Reno) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:49 pm

Reno smirked smugly to himself, not needing to see to know she was probably blushign right now at his little comment. "No excuses," he chuckled, absnetly wondering if somehtign else between would've happend if Tadashi handn't turned up when he had. If Reno actually had kissed her then... Well, let's just say it was good thing it didn't happen.
"Guess it didn't occur to me?" he shurgged. "I really didn't see any reason to. It's not like it was ever broguth up, and the things you demaned me to do weren't exactly bad either," he snickerd. "And besides, gave me an excuse to have you make dinner for me~"
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: questions for everything (tag: Reno)   questions for everything (tag: Reno) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:57 pm

Remi absently rolled her eyes. It was an excuse for her! Well, that didn't matter now anyway. It wouldn't happen again; she being drunk anyway. And so far, it seemed that giving Reno a hickey wouldn't either. Remi considered Reno's explanation. Well, that was true..in a sense...she supposed. "If you wanted me to cook for you you could've just asked." She said to him, tracing the lines on his hand. "I have to cook for myself anyway. An extra portion isn't a big deal." Remi commented.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: questions for everything (tag: Reno)   questions for everything (tag: Reno) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 2:05 pm

Reno quirked an eyebrow at this, and moved his head up a bit to look down at her. "So, you would've agreed to making food for astrnager just like that?" he snickerd. "Didn't think you were that easy," he kept joking. His gaze fell down to their hands, watching her gentle and delicate one the lines on his rough one.
"...would it have botherd you?" he asked casually, as if speaking about the weather. "If somethign more thna you just marking me would've happend?"
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: questions for everything (tag: Reno)   questions for everything (tag: Reno) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 2:12 pm

Remi nodded, "Yes. I don't see what the problem is with it. I've done it before. I mean, not as if I met some random stranger on the street and went back to their house or anything. But it isn't that big of a deal." She shrugged a shoulder. Remi's stomach sinks at Reno's question. "Yes," She whispered, looking up at him. "Because I wouldn't have remembered..." She said truthfully, still wishing she could've remembered his reaction to her hickey.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: questions for everything (tag: Reno)   questions for everything (tag: Reno) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 2:22 pm

Reno humms at her answer, his eyes still glued on the their hands. "You really surprised me, when that happend," he said honestly, now only amused by the whole thing as he thought back on it. He never really objected whenever girl, drunk or not, wanted to 'mark' him. He smirked. "I didn't really mind it either" he added. "But you were way to out of it, you didn't even realsie what you were doing." No wonder the poor 'puppy' had been so scared when he saw them.
And then his expression turned a bit serious as he looked upt meet her eyes. "So, woud've ya have minded it as much if you weren't drunk?"
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: questions for everything (tag: Reno)   questions for everything (tag: Reno) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 2:29 pm

Remi laughs a little. "I'm still surprised myself," She admitted shyly. "I mean, I do do unusual things when I'm drunk but that's just..." She didn't know what it was. Remi does know that she becomes bold when she's filled with liquid courage. She could always be bold, but she wasn't, simply out of moderation.
Remi raised her eyebrows in surprise. What was he saying? Remi paused, her eyes falling from Reno's to their hands. She stopped tracing Reno's hand and her flicked back up to him and she cocked her head, "Are you...asking me for permission?"
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: questions for everything (tag: Reno)   questions for everything (tag: Reno) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 2:40 pm

Reno didn't really know himself what he was doing. Askinf for permission? Was he really...? That, or just teasing her again. Reno didn't hesiate when it came to stuff like this, he just did whatever he felt like and accepted how things went on afterwards. "Maybe," he murmured, leanign abit more forward until their noses brushed agaisnt the other's. He was hesitating now, but he had been more than willing to the night before to close the distance between them and teasl a kiss, even while he known it was wrong. And still felt like it now.
He stayed like that for another couple of second, before wordlessly pulling back and standing up. "I need to catch up on some sleep."
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: questions for everything (tag: Reno)   questions for everything (tag: Reno) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 2:47 pm

Remi stayed still when Reno leaned forward so that their noses were near. This felt familiar...vaguely familiar. More deja vu and she wasn't sure why. She didn't focus too heavily on her deja vu, though, she was trying her best to breathe evenly as Reno came close to her. She waited for it, she was expecting it. She'd wanted him to do something.
But he moved away and stood up. Remi blinked. "Oh." She stood too. "Yeah, right." Remi smiled, "I totally understand."
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: questions for everything (tag: Reno)   questions for everything (tag: Reno) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 3:00 pm

He gave her a flat look, for once not that thrilled at the smile she was giving him. "Of course ya do," he sighed and turne dhis back on her,a dn just as wordlessly began walking in her opposite direction. "Well see ya around I guess. Hopefully you're not the one suffering from nightmares next time."
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: questions for everything (tag: Reno)   questions for everything (tag: Reno) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 3:07 pm

(OOC: ;.; ;( my heart nuu)

Remi couldn't really understand what Reno gave her that look. Her smile falters. She understood, she couldn't say she liked it. That would make her a liar; and Remi doesn't lie. She allows him to walk past her, lowering her eyes. "Hopefully..." Remi reinforced quietly before whirling, "Reno," She called after him before stopping quickly. Remi stopped herself before he could say anything. "Um. Thanks for telling me."
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: questions for everything (tag: Reno)   questions for everything (tag: Reno) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 3:14 pm

(OOC: lets drown in these feels togheter Sad <3 )

He glanced over at his shoulder as she called after him, barely even stopping this time, jsut slowed down enough. He shaked his head sligthly. I didn't really tell you anything, he thought grimly, but still glad that he hadn't. "I wish I didn't," he sad back, straign ahead of himself again. "Don't thank me for scaring ya."
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: questions for everything (tag: Reno)   questions for everything (tag: Reno) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 3:25 pm

(OOC: But I don't wanna drowwwwwn)

"But you still told me something." That was more than Tadashi had done in all of the years she'd known him. Remi knew that there was still a lot that Reno didn't share, but she probably couldn't handle hearing it all at once. "I'd still like to hear the rest of it one day." She really meant that.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: questions for everything (tag: Reno)   questions for everything (tag: Reno) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 8:43 pm

(OOC: Too laaaaaaaaate 8'D)

He laughed under his breathe. "You're way to stubborn, ya know that?" He twriled back around until he was facing her once more, his hands still lazily inside his jeans pockets and his whole demanor compeltly relaxed and laid back, as if their conversation just minutes ago hadn't even taken place to start with. "I'd be depressed if you end up more scared off me, so I really hope you'll lose interesst in knowing more."
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: questions for everything (tag: Reno)   questions for everything (tag: Reno) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 9:04 pm

"Yeah, I know." Remi's heart leaped up when Reno turned back around to face her. "But at least I know the truth." She said as if it justified everything, which she knew it didn't. She still wanted to hear about him even if it scared her, because she'd never move past it. "I wouldn't run away from you." Remi insisted, She'd be afraid of him but she wouldn't run.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: questions for everything (tag: Reno)   questions for everything (tag: Reno) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 9:30 pm

Reno didn't look so pleased with hearing this, and only glanced away with a bit of dissapointment in his expression. "No you would jsut be more afraid of me, and you think I'd be ok with that?" he pointed out. "I wouldn't want you hanging around me if you're scared, didn't that occur to you?"
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: questions for everything (tag: Reno)   questions for everything (tag: Reno) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 9:35 pm

Remi sighed silently. She couldn't ensure that she would get over it, but she knew with time she could. Like a phobia or something. She knew she'd be afraid, just like how she was a little while ago. "I'd rather I hear it from you than someone else." Remi retorted quietly.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: questions for everything (tag: Reno)   questions for everything (tag: Reno) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 10:27 pm

"...hear what exactly?" he asked quietly, for a moment looking hurt as he glanced over at her. Bu it quickly vanished, replacing itself with that typical and unbotherd look he always wore. "I don't want you to be afraid of me," he repeated. "And I don't want you to force yourself to hang around me either. You do that, and you'll only manage to make me feel worse. Is that your goal?"
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: questions for everything (tag: Reno)   questions for everything (tag: Reno) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 10:38 pm

Remi shrugged at Reno's question, catching the expression he gave her before it dissipated almost immediately. "All of it." She answered quietly. "I wouldn't be afraid," She went on, not sure if she was trying to convince herself or Reno. "Just...in shock, that's all. I don't have to force myself. I like to hang out with you, Reno. If I were afraid of you, you're still...you." Remi explained in a quiet voice. "You're not like that anymore. Or at least, you don't do those things." She pushes a hand into her hair and sighs heavily. "You know I don't want that." She frowns, "You would rather to not see me at all?"
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: questions for everything (tag: Reno)   questions for everything (tag: Reno) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 11:09 pm

"For fucks sake," he mutters, rubbing his forehead. "I like hanign around ya, if that wasn't obvious enough already," he stated matter of factly, taking one step towards her but immedintly halts in his steps. He sighed again and averted his gaze elsewhere. "Let's just try this then, we avoid each other for some time, until you're certain yourself what you're feeling. If it turns out you still wouldn't mind having me around and teasing your wits out of ya, I'd welcome you with open arms and some beer, though I wouldn't let you drink any. But if not...." he trailed off for a short moment, hesitating before contntuing. "Then I won't bother you. I'll be out of your way as much as possible."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: questions for everything (tag: Reno)   questions for everything (tag: Reno) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

questions for everything (tag: Reno)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next