EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

First meetings {TAG Reno}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

First meetings {TAG Reno} Empty
PostSubject: First meetings {TAG Reno}   First meetings {TAG Reno} EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 9:19 pm

The mission was nothing new to Buddy: make the prisoner crack. Buddy had been sitting in front of the prisoner for twelve hours straight, playing with his mind: he would have been able to tell Stan the informations he wanted in the first five minutes, but that wasn't enough. Of course not... Stan was a man of power, and power came from fear: he couldn't just have the informations, he had to have this traitor crawl back to him, telling him the informations personally. And after all... mind torture came cheap, so why not give those scumbags plenty of it?
Buddy hated his job, he despised it, having to play God with those people, guilty or innocents made little difference, but he couldn't deny that when the doors of someone else's mind were opened to him like that... it was a fucking lunapark and he just couldn't help but enjoy the ride, even with the guiltiness that came with it. Sure, nobody knew about the guilty feelings, while it was quite evident the amusement...

As he opened the small room, he came out, not even bothering to close it behind him: after all the man wouldn't have tried to escape. The only thing that everyone in the room could hear clearly were the shouts that followed Buddy "Please, please you will tell them not to hurt my kids, right? They will let them go, right? Please, they are innocent, they are just kids, please!" The man had no children, many of the people in the room even knew him. Buddy chuckled amused and shook his head: he messed up good with this one... well, the family bullshit always worked!
"He's all yours guys: confession is on camera" he said with his sassy tone, a cocky grin on his lips, like he didn't care he had just drove a man to madness. No wonder half the people in that room hated him and the other half was shitless scared of him... well, that wasn't the best day for being alone.
Stupid Flash, of all days he had to pick torture day as his free day? Useless idiot...
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: First meetings {TAG Reno}   First meetings {TAG Reno} EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 9:43 pm

Among the group of men waiting outside the the little torture room, the sreams and cries from the poor bastard went pretty much unnoticed by a certain redhead, who was leaning against the wall tireadly and was more asleep than awake. It wasn't until one of his gangmembers gave him a rough shove that he straightend back up, quickly mumbling out 'I'm awake, I'm awake,' with a loud yawn. Scratching his head, he glared up at his partner, who just gestured towards the door that had now opened and revealed a very small redhead walking out, mention something about the guy being theirs now. Oh. Oh, yeah right. The job, their turn now to go and do some dirty work. Yawning again, Reno pushed himself off the wall and staretd to head inside the room where the guy was still going on about not hurting his kids (which Reno was well aware of didn't even excist), only to stop and glance over at the rest of group when eh noticed their lack of movement. Quriking an eyebrow, he followed some of their worried and hateful gazes with a bored look until they landed on the small redhead. Hm, so that's Stan Pine's precious little weapon then? If Reno would've given a shit, he would say he'd be a bit dissapointed.
"Ok sure, why don't you kids stay here and suck on your thumbs, while I shut this guy up," he grumbled when the others took to damn long to react, and wordlessly went inside the rokm by himself. Barely a few seconds passed, before it became completly silent, and shortly after Reno was out of the door again and carrying the the now dead body over his shoulder. "Oi enano, you're blocking the damn way," he casually mutterd as he pushed passed Buddy without as much as a glance at him.
Back to top Go down
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

PostSubject: Re: First meetings {TAG Reno}   First meetings {TAG Reno} EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 10:06 pm

Buddy was well aware, as always, of the glances that more or less everyone was throwing at him, filled either with fear or hate, but he didn't care. Calmly and nonchalantly he recovered his coat and put it on, laughing amused when a ginger he had never seen before even scolded his coworkers for not having the guts to follow him inside. As he went in and the room went quiet, Buddy could feel a cold chill down his spine, though, obviously, that didn't show. Urgh... he had to find a way out of this, Stan's 'favours' were getting out of hand! He was already moving to leave when suddenly the tall ginger re-emerged from the room and pushed him. "Not a good day to upset me, ginger" he growled lowly and threteaningly, grabbing Reno's jacket to stop him "Now say you're sorry and say it nicely and maybe we can lat it go." Buddy just wasn't in the best mood when he had to work for Stan... let's be honest and say he was just in the worst mood ever, and he always looked for the first occasion to relief his stress, possibly taking it on someone else. Only then, when he looked up, Buddy noticed that he was carrying the body... One of the specifics in Buddy's deal was he didn't have to see the body! He wasn't a fucking killer, he didn't have their stomach! "and YIKES! take that thing out! Seriously! Didn't you even listen when they explained you the rules or are you just too stupid to understand?"
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: First meetings {TAG Reno}   First meetings {TAG Reno} EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 10:31 pm

Reno could've easily shaken the dwarf's hold off of him, but he halte din his steps anway turned half back aound to give the small man a flat look. As he demaned an apology, all Reno did at first was quirk an eyebrow. What did this guy think this was, kindergarden? he thought, mildy amused and partly annoyed by it. His lips curled up into a small smirk however, and he couldn't but snort at the male's words. Now that was just plain out funny to hear. And how was anyone suppsoe to take anything the dwarf said seriously? Well... Reno would have soem trouble with that apparently.
He titled his head a bit when Buddy then cried out, gviign a blank look at the body he was still carrying on his shoulde,r as if not seeing what the big fuckign deal was. "This thing you were tortuing just minutes ago ya mean? Well, I was about too, but you felt the need to stop me and whine for an aplogoy for some reason," he flatly retorted with, the 'are you stupid' comment not affecting him in the least. It wasn't exactly a new insult to him, and he hears thing smuch worse than that every day. "'Rules?'" he repeated with a funny look, laughing a bit. "Sicne when did fucking rules excist. In case you haven't noticed enano, we ain't cops," he smirked, tkaing a closer steps towards the smalelr redhead, leaning forward a bit so the corpse dangled clsoer to Buddy's face. "Is he making ya uncomfortable? Don't worry, he doesn't bite or cry anymore-"
A hand suddenly shot and coverd his motuh, cutting him right off and at the same time pulling him away from Buddy. "Just do your job Reno," the older man from his own gang orderd, givign him a shove towards the exit. Reno just stuck his tounge out and mutterd something to himself in spansih as he turned kept on walking.
Back to top Go down
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

PostSubject: Re: First meetings {TAG Reno}   First meetings {TAG Reno} EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 11:21 pm

This ginger here felt pretty smart, didn't he? With his sassy comeback and his stupid spanish nicknames... As he stepped toward him he felt both the need to puke and to step back, but instead he narrowed his eyes, staring with hate at the taller ginger, staying exactly where he was, quietly intruding in his mind, being careful not to be noticed, at least not on the spot. There were some heavy shits in his past... sure the ginger was playing a dangerous game now... But right when his fun was getting ready to start, someone had to shut him out, redirecting him on his job.
"No, no... we were just getting started. Come back here ginger, I give the orders around here." It was true he wasn't exactly a gangster or anything of the sort, but it was also true that it was well known how precious he was to Stan and everyone around obeyed him. "You know... if my past was filled with half the shits your is, I would avoid attacking someone who can see and manipulate memories..." he said treateningly, obviously still waiting for his apologies... though a part of him strongly wanted for him to still be a jerk just so he could have an excuse to attack...
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: First meetings {TAG Reno}   First meetings {TAG Reno} EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 11:47 pm

Reno just rolled his eyes when Buddy staretd giving him orders again, not bothering to stop this time and just kept on walking, much to his gang memners secret releif. Althought there was still some heavy tension haning in the air there, half of the group now almost holding their breathes as they watched the two redhead's. Reno was pretty much oblivious to that, or just simply didn't give a fuck. He wouldn't had spared the dwarf another thought either, until the guy rabled up something worth of the ginger's interesst that is. With his hand on the door handle, Reno stod still, staring blankly at the door infront of him for a couple of seconds before looking back at Buddy over his shoulder. His expression stayed unreadable as he gave the small male an unimpressed look, although there was a small glint of interesse there. Another little freak roaming around with the wrong crowd, welcome to the club. Sure, what the guy said did irk Reno the wrong way, but aside from being an annoying asshole who soemtimes talked to much, he also knew how to keep his temper in check. Aside the rare times he snapped. "How cute, the little toy is tyring to threaten me," he chuckled then, much to the other guy's growing horror. "Keep practicing and maybe I'll give a fuck someday," he went on casually, pushing open the door with his shoulder, apparently still with no intent on stickign around to apologize or whatever. He wanted to get rid of the body today, thank you. "I haven't attacked you yet, midget. And with those handy little abilites of yours, I'm sure you'd see why your words means shit to me," he beamed, letting the door shut itself behind him. Now to dump this corpse. Yay.
Back to top Go down
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

PostSubject: Re: First meetings {TAG Reno}   First meetings {TAG Reno} EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 12:25 am

He had given just a first, superficial look at Reno's memories, but enough to get that he wasn't one it was wise to play with and that his past was more messed up than most. Basically, the kind of person Buddy liked to mess up the most. This wasn't going to end up nicely, if he actually dared to try anything, and he knew that wasn't wise... fucking Kennedy wasn't even around that day so he didn't even have his bodyguard, but... when he had ever been wise in his life? Reno had just left the room but he was still close enough for him to use his power, even if not for long. Quickly he reached the most painful memory he could find on the spot, apparently a time he had been raped, and brought it back in flashing colours to the ginger's mind: the memory felt so present the taller ginger could probably even feel the pain from back then...
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: First meetings {TAG Reno}   First meetings {TAG Reno} EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 12:56 am

Reno had only walked a couple of steps away from the door, about go on his merry way and finish up hs job so he could go home and sleep for the rest of day, hopefully with Nolan to cuddle up with. But then.... something downright terrifying happen, out of fucking nowhere. Reno stopped moving, his eyes suddenly wide as plate as he felt an old but terrifyingly feeling crawl up from beneath his skin, giving him the urge to claw and tear his own flesh open. Dropping the body on floor, his knees suddenly gave out and he was croshing down, tryning not to empty his stomach and remember how to breathe again. Fucking hell, it was like he was back at that dark, smeleing apratment, trapped and immobile on the bed with that, that-those fucking pedophiles...!!!
He closed his eyes, finally able to force himself to inhale, and then slowly breathe out. Ok, ok... This was obvously one of that damn dwarf fucking tricks. How neat, now wonder Pine fuzzes so much over him. Of fuck, he could even feel the insufferable pain from back then...!
"Man do I feel sorry for ya," Reno mutterd as he cast the body beside him a look, forcing himself back up on his feet. Reminding himself to breathe in and out yet again, he took a moment to calm himself down, willing away the stronge need to kill something, especially that little redhead of a midget. He couldn't start a bloody gnag war now, his boss wouldn't be to happy about that.
So, as he calme dhimself down, he turned and wlaked back inside the door, stroleld straight over to where Buddy was and leaned down until they were at eye level with each other. "Ya know, the good thing about already beeing fucked up in the head," he began, talking in a nonchallant way as if nothing had just happend. "Is that I can take alot of shit people normally can't handle without ending up shooting themself or something." A smile spread across his face, the very same smile both his victims and team mates dreaded to see. "Can't brake what's already broken pequeñito," he chuckled, flciking Buddy on the nose lightly... and then without warning wrapped his hand around his head, and hit the bakc of it agaisnt the wall behind him. "But they cna still get pissed off of course," he added, now sounding less amsued. "Ok, so i'mma go and finish up my job, unless you want to keep the corpse here that is."
And with that, he was out of the door again, hauling up the corpse once moreo n his shoudler and strolled on.
Back to top Go down
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

PostSubject: Re: First meetings {TAG Reno}   First meetings {TAG Reno} EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 7:47 pm

Buddy just waited for the ginger to be back, cause he was sure that the taller one would be back. In fact it took just a minute or so for the door to open and the taller redhead to walk back in and lean toward him, looking at him in the eyes. The taller ginger was acting all nonchalant and unbothered, even managed to smile, even though Buddy knew he had managed to bring back quite a heavy memory and he was probably shaking inside. Well, well played ginger! Apparently the red hair weren't the only thing they had in common. Buddy's expression was as unbothered as Reno's, he only looked slightly annoyed when he flicked his nose... and then, without any warning, he felt the back of his head slam harshly against the wall. For a split of a second he actually looked in pain, but he recovered incredibly quickly, it wasn't like he wasn't used, and his expression was once again cocky and unbothered. He just gave the other ginger the time to leave the room before he crawled back in his mind. He was already pissed off, Reno was just there in the wrong time... and to Buddy that was just a great way to deal with his nerves. Quickly he messed up a bit with his mind, changing the memories in the boy's mind so that he would think that the prisoner was his father: that wasn't an elaborate trick, it was something that was gonna fade within a minute or two, but still enough to possibly shock the ginger.
That was stupid, and reckless. And sure enough Buddy was gonna pay for that... why, just why couldn't he stop? He just couldn't! Everyone around him was staring, keeping their breath as well as their distance...
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: First meetings {TAG Reno}   First meetings {TAG Reno} EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 8:13 pm

It didn't take the taller redhead so long this time to once again walk back inside, maybe a couple of minutes or so, with the body still thrown over his shoulder. So this time as he kicked bakc open the door, ignoring the confused and slightly annoying looks from his gang members, he nearly gave them all a heartattack when he suddenly pushed over the body onto Buddy. "Reno, what the fuck are-?!"
Reno gave the other man a look that immediately shut him up, and without another word the redhead grabbed hold of the corpse and tossed it over to someone else, ordering them to take care of it while grabbing hold of Buddy and draggin him outside, much to the others growing concern and rising panic. To that, Reno merely assured them that he was just going to have nice little 'talk' with the guy, which did nothing to calm them down. But, as thigns were now turning out, they either were to scared to interfere or just simply didn't care enough.
Once outside, Reno's hold hadn't losed one bit, and he simply kept on dragging Buddy along with him. "I gotta admit, that power of yours is more freaky than mine," he said then, chuckling a bit as if amused. "So I'm gonna give you an advice. Take another little trip inside my mind, and see what happend to the last person who'd been close to me when my brain had been to fucked up to function." He had stopped at this point, having pulled them inside a dark, abandoned alley way and held Buddy trapped agaisnt the wall, towering over him without even trying to. With the jod and thigns he does, freaky shit and accidents was a normal thing in his life, and even mroe so beacuse he never died of it. More than once has he had to suffer amnesia or some sort of brain damage, but lucikly it always heale dup before the day was over. The last time that happend, Reno had attacked his partner, who ended up hospitliazed, on the edge of dying. To put it simple, it had not been a pretty sight.
"So, how about you share somethign about yourself now?" he went on casually, lighteing up a ciggarette for himsel. "I'd say it'd be fair, considering how much you know about me now."
Back to top Go down
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

PostSubject: Re: First meetings {TAG Reno}   First meetings {TAG Reno} EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 8:41 pm

This time it took even less for the ginger to be back, but much to Buddy's displeasure his attitude was even worse than before and he had brought with him the body... that he even dared to push toward him! With a disgusted grimace, Buddy moved away from it, but he wasn't quick enough to move away from the taller ginger's grasp, that quickly started dragging him away: he tried to wriggle away and even to kick Reno, but it had the same effect as a child would do so, and Reno almost effortlessly managed to take him out of the room under the stare of everyone else. Great... if something happened to him, he hoped Stan would kill them all.
Once they were outside, as Reno talked again, Buddy lifted an eyebrow: first thing first... the ginger had a power too? "Wait, you have a power too? What, is Stan collecting freaks now?" he asked in an unamused tone, hiding the fact he was actually quite interested now: the only other person with a power he knew was the annoying blonde, Leon... and as much as he hated to admit that... well, there was a connection he shared with people of 'his kind'. He followed his suggestion and checked the memory Reno mentioned: well, fucking hell! The guy surely was a rough one... Leon would love him... or they wold end up killing each others. Buddy could enjoy the second option.
As Reno pulled him inside the dark alley, Buddy tried to walk away but Reno was quicker and trapped him against the wall, towering on him. At his question Buddy grinned unamused before replying in a spiteful tone "Wanna know something about me? Fine: I don't like you. There. Can I go now?" Though, after what he had just witnessed, that little self-preserving instinct he had kicked in and forbid him to play around more with the ginger's mind
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: First meetings {TAG Reno}   First meetings {TAG Reno} EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 9:02 pm

Reno scoffed a bit, thoguh his grin did turn abit more amused than before. "I don't work for that shit-head, I have my own boss to do all the dirty work for," he flatly pointed out. And no, no one really knew about his abilites, Reno had been wise enough to hide that littel fact about him as good as he possibly could. And so far, he's done a pretty decent job on that.
Letting out a thin steam of smoke from his mouth, Reno gave Buddy a blank stare at his uncgaing attidue, both amsued and irked by it. It's like the guy wa sbegging to get beat up, or worse. As dangerous as his powers was, he had nothing to much to offer on physcial strengh of fighting skills. At least, that's what Reno's noticed so far. At least he seemed to have gotten the hint and stay the fuck out of his head. "You really have quite the mouth on ya, now wonder everyone who's no afraid of you hates you with all their being," he chuckled, remving his join from his mouth and holding it dangeroulsy close to Buddy's eye, holding him in place by the neck, but not hard enugh to keep him from breathing. "Must be nice to be the favourite toy of Stan fucking Pine himself. Does he dress you up like a cute little doll too? Ya sure have the face for that."
Back to top Go down
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

PostSubject: Re: First meetings {TAG Reno}   First meetings {TAG Reno} EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 10:19 pm

"Looks to me like the boss you do your dirty work for sold you to Stan, ginger, since you're working for Stan now." he pointed cockily, obviously not caring much of what the redhead thought. As he pointed out how everyone in Stan's group was either scared of him or hated his guts, he shrugged lightly, only though to find himself uncomfortably stuck between the join dangerously close to his eye and the ginger's hand on his neck that kept him stuck where he was. He managed to slap Reno's hand a bit away before replying in a harsh, mocking tone "You must be an expert on the subject, with the cute face you had no wonder that those guys turned you into their little toy. At least Stan's interested only in my power..."
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: First meetings {TAG Reno}   First meetings {TAG Reno} EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 10:44 pm

Reno just snorted, unfaced by what Buddy first was spitting out. "Ya really don't know how these cooperating things work bewteen crime leaders huh," he snickerd, easing up a bit on the hold he had on Buddy, remving the join from the males face. As little as Buddy cared about what Reno thought, the taller redhead cared just as much about the other one. Reno wasn't hee on Stan's orders afterall, it was from his own boss. As much shit that man he wokred for may pull, Reno stayed loyal to him for a reason after all. He chuckled a bit a shis hand got slapped away, holding up in mock gesture of defeat and took a step back, seemingly about to let the smaller male go and inhaled the last of his ciggarette. And then, he went and said something very stupid and out of line, again.
The air suddenly seemed to grow heavy between them, and all Reno did was fix Buddy with this look. Then, all to calmly, he tossed his join to the ground, stepping on it quickly as he straightend up. And then he moved, to quick for Buddy to fully react, and by the next second the shorter redhead found himself on the ground, his face harshly pressed down agaisnt it with Reno's foot keeping him in place by the back of his head. "Looks like he even spoiled ya a bit to much, and I really, really have a hard time dealing your type," Reno spoke from above him. He crouched down, and roughly turned Buddy over so eh wa slaying on his back instead,a nd made him stare up into a pair of clod blue eyes. "But I'm sure we can find a way to fix that," Reno smirked, straddling the smaller body as he took out his knife, forcing Buddy to open his mouth. "We just need to cut that pretty little tounge of yours out~"
Back to top Go down
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

PostSubject: Re: First meetings {TAG Reno}   First meetings {TAG Reno} EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 11:02 pm

For a moment it looked like the ginger was stepping back, it seemed like he was gonna give him his space, he was gonna let him go... but obviously what he said quite irked him. Well, he shouldn't have been so surprised, right? From Buddy's point of view, Reno moved almost as fast as Leon in that situation, pinning him down on the ground. As he tried to move, Reno pressed him agains the ground with his foot. Great... why did he always find himself in such situation? Oh yeah, his inability to keep his mouth shout... And as he called him 'spoiled' he just couldn't help himself but laugh, honestly amused. Spoiled, him? The ginger just had no idea... but he had no intention to explain, that was just funny. He kept laughing even when Reno roughly turned him around, straddling him and threatening to cut his tongue. Only then his laughter turned into an amused grin "Go ahed, let's see for how long your head stays attached to your body after you cut my tongue. Do you think you'll survive that?" He asked, looking totally unbothered, bordering with craziness. He was actually scared, really scared, but... his reaction to fear was just attacking more...
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: First meetings {TAG Reno}   First meetings {TAG Reno} EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 11:19 pm

The sudden laghter erutping from the other didn't really face the taller male, as he merely stared down at Buddy with an indifirrent expression. The guy sure looked crazy ike this, with a kinfie close to cut his toung eout and still laughing up at him as a kid on christams. Huh. It was almost like looking into a mirror during the times Reno himself really lost it.
He wasn't conrernd over the threat Buddy spit out at him, only titling his head a bit as he grabbed hold of the man's jaw hard enough to bruise, forcing it to stay open as he began to stick the knife inside his mouth. "Nope, don't think I will. At least I hope I won't," he replid casually, the knife now brusing dangerously against Buddy's tounge. "But if you want to scare me, yo gotta come up with threats tha doens't have to do with torture or death, that lost is charm a long time ago for me," he grinend wickedly, keeping the knife pressed against Buddy's tounge. And then he pulled his arm back, remvoing the knife completley but no getting off of him quite yet. "You must be a hardcore masocist or something. Is it a turn on for you getting beat up and shit?"
Back to top Go down
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

PostSubject: Re: First meetings {TAG Reno}   First meetings {TAG Reno} EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 12:27 am

Buddy could feel the knife brushing against his tongue, he could already taste the blood in his mouth... an ice cold chill spread across his back. So that was it, the bastard was really gonna do it... well if he thought he wasn't gonna take his revenge he was poorly wrong... At Reno's words he looked at him with a hateful glance: if he didn't have a knife pressed against his tongue, preventing him to talk, he would have had a nice come back... cause maybe threats didn't seem to work, but he surely had managed to touch all the wrong buttons with Reno so yeah, didn't seem like torture had lost much of its charm.
He only stared at Reno, barely breathing but showing no fear, just hate and rage in his eyes. If he was scared (and who was he kidding? Of course he was!) he wasn't showing one bit... and then, much to his dismay, the ginger moved away the knife! His tongue hurt a bit and he could feel blood in his mouth, but it was such a small thing he was tempted to laugh again.
"Do I need to reply yes or no for you to let me go?" He replied annoyedly, rolling his eyes
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: First meetings {TAG Reno}   First meetings {TAG Reno} EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 10:05 am

For another couple of seconds, Reno did nohing but just stare down at the other male, his expression unreadable and void of any srt of emotion. That is, until his lips curved up into a smirk, and began to laugh. "Holy shit, you're as fucked up as I am," he said between laghter, getting off the other and remving himself completley, his laughter not stopping quite yet.
Back to top Go down
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

PostSubject: Re: First meetings {TAG Reno}   First meetings {TAG Reno} EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 6:39 pm

Buddy just stared back at Reno with a wary expression, waiting for him to do something, anything... but, well, of all the things that he could do... what he actually did surely was the most unexpected. He started laughing! And he even moved away, finally allowing him to stand up. "Yeeeah... don't you feel this special connection ginger? Feels like we are long lost twins!" he teased with a mocking grin, but he actually couldn't agree more with the taller redhead. For the little he had seen of his past... yeah, they were quite fucked up in comparable ways! And he had to admit, he liked this ginger: he had guts, he wasn't one to complain or whine, and... well, he looked as nuts as him now, laughing like an idiot. "Well, since I still have my tongue, I think I'll go enjoy something to drink." He stated, stretching his arms in the air before starting to walk out of the alley, only to turn toward the ginger after a few steps "What do you say, 'twin', wanna join me?"
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: First meetings {TAG Reno}   First meetings {TAG Reno} EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 6:58 pm

Reno's laughter finally began to die down, replacing itself with small chuckles instead. The fact that Buddy staretd laughing along with him as well, only made the whole sitatuion more amusing, as stupid it was. He snorted as he was called 'twin', giving a lazy shrugg but not agaisnt the idea to go for a drink. "Why the fuck not, I'm done for the day anyway," he sighed, walking past the shorter male and on ahead.
Back to top Go down
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

PostSubject: Re: First meetings {TAG Reno}   First meetings {TAG Reno} EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 9:34 pm

Buddy was quite sore now in all the spots Reno had roughly hit him, but he felt calmer now, more relaxed. He didn't care that was weird, even though sure he wasn't gonna tell that openly... but it was even quite possible to see it, since he looked far less cracky than before. Well, no big deal, that was his stupid personal way to relief stress. He started walking next to the ginger, heading toward the closest bar, not even bothering to say anything until they were both sitting inside the bar at one of the tables. "So, will you tell me what your power is or should I take another trip inside your pretty head?" He asked out of the blue, and it was his way to actually be nice and not just intrude in the ginger's mind and gain what he wanted
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: First meetings {TAG Reno}   First meetings {TAG Reno} EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 10:05 pm

Having been wandering of in his own mind for a bit, just waiting for his drink to arrive, Reno gave Buddy a lazy look at his question, chuckling a bit as he finally learnd to not jsut dive in into his head withut permission. Apparently, this was the guy's way of being 'polite'. "I think we both can astablish that nothing about my head is pretty," he snorted, leaning comfortably back in his chair. "My powers?" he repated absently, glancing elsewhere. "Oh, thought you'd already saw what it was after your little mind rape," he snickerd.
Back to top Go down
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

PostSubject: Re: First meetings {TAG Reno}   First meetings {TAG Reno} EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 10:15 pm

"Well, I like the colour of your hair" he replied with a teasing grin, obviously subtly complimenting himself since they shared the same colour. As he called what he had one 'mind rape' he laughed amused "what, my little innocent trick?" he replied with fake innocence "didn't have time, really, I was too busy looking for painful memories" he replied with a fake sweet smile, though being absolutely honest about his intentions back then
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: First meetings {TAG Reno}   First meetings {TAG Reno} EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 10:26 pm

Reno's smirk faltterd a bit, but just barely. "Well that's just it, my powers are constantly in the works, especially during those... painful times," he slowly hinted at. Of course, when he said 'painful', it only went for the physcial ones, and sadly never to his mental health. That part of him was a lost cause years ago. "So, you didn't happen to see that one time I got shot in the head then," he said casually, immediatnly takign a swig from his drink when the waiter served them. "Or when I was caught in a gruesome car accident." Reno could go on and give a long list of all the shit he's been in, but surealy Buddy was smart enough to out one and two togheter.
Back to top Go down
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

PostSubject: Re: First meetings {TAG Reno}   First meetings {TAG Reno} EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 11:57 pm

Was this ginger talking by riddles? Did he want to play games? Well, now Buddy was intrigued... with an amused grin he narrowed his eyes, obviously interested, mentally putting together the pieces of the puzzle "So... you should be immortal or able to heal yourself... and pretty quickly too, if you survived a gunshot and a car accident!" He grinned, staring at the ginger while he took a sip of the beer he had ordered, waiting to know if he had guessed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First meetings {TAG Reno}   First meetings {TAG Reno} Empty

Back to top Go down

First meetings {TAG Reno}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents :: Out of Character :: Fanfictions :: Collaborative-
Jump to: