EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Skinny Dipping (TAG: Rosetta)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rosetta Rider

Rosetta Rider

Skinny Dipping (TAG: Rosetta) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skinny Dipping (TAG: Rosetta)   Skinny Dipping (TAG: Rosetta) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 1:58 am

All of this was nice but she wasn't loosing her control, not yet. But sure, she was enjoying deeply the experience... And then he suddenly pulled out, surprising her quite a lot and making her stop sucking on his neck. As he pressed his forehead on hers, she stared back at him, feeling a chill of pleasure as he asked her to turn around. She bent forward, kissing him lightly on the lips and biting lightly his lower lip before doing as he said, just turning her face toward him, waiting for him to move. That was the role after all: she was the pretty prey, he was the one who had to work for her...
Back to top Go down
Duncan Astor

Duncan Astor

PostSubject: Re: Skinny Dipping (TAG: Rosetta)   Skinny Dipping (TAG: Rosetta) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 2:20 am

Duncan grinned when she complied without saying a word. Duncan leaned down and kissed Rosetta's shoulder a few times before lowering his eyes to her bottom. He touched it, cupping it before sticking a finger inside without even lubricating it first. He didn't feel like having to wait so he positioned himself behind her. He leaned forward, moving inside Rosetta's butt and grunting when he does. Damn, that felt good.
Back to top Go down
Rosetta Rider

Rosetta Rider

PostSubject: Re: Skinny Dipping (TAG: Rosetta)   Skinny Dipping (TAG: Rosetta) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 10:58 pm

Rosetta had to bite her lower lip: even just the fact he was staring at her like that was arousing... And then, after touching and cupping her butt, he quite roughly inserted a finger in, playing with her butthole. Her reaction was immediate and intense: she moaned loudly, even quite surprised by his ways, but surely not disappointed. As he removed his finger he quickly inserted himself inside of her, making her moan again and even louder: oh that felt so good! She surely was no virgin from there either, so the fact he didn't lubrificate first didn't hurt her; beside, his manhood was already covered in her own juices... When he started moving inside her that felt incredibly good, but soon she started wanting some attentions even for her forgotten front part... She tried to take one of his hands and bring it to her womanhood, asking maliciously "Won't you touch me here too?" she still didn't say his name, though the need in her voice was now evident...
Back to top Go down
Duncan Astor

Duncan Astor

PostSubject: Re: Skinny Dipping (TAG: Rosetta)   Skinny Dipping (TAG: Rosetta) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 12:27 am

Duncan couldn't resist rolling his eyes in assistance with his grin. He raised the hand she held to her lower belly, away from where she'd directed him. He moved in closer to her until he was all the way in and so her back was pressed against his chest. he took her other hand and held it up, moving slower so that she wasn't too distracted by what he was about to say. "I bet you'd like that," He said huskily in her ear before gently pulling it with his teeth. "But you know what I want...try that first and I'll think about it." He teased. She was a tough one, he had to admit, but he'd get what he wanted while giving her what she wanted if she only complied.
Back to top Go down
Rosetta Rider

Rosetta Rider

PostSubject: Re: Skinny Dipping (TAG: Rosetta)   Skinny Dipping (TAG: Rosetta) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 1:09 am

Not only he moved his hand away from her intimacy, he even teased her with his husky voice! He had no idea what he was dealing with! She could make him pleasure her, she could sing for him and force him to do so... but... she wasn't sure that her voice wouldn't have cracked, being so taken by the pleasure of the moment... beside... he just wanted a name... for fuck sake, she could give it to him! "Duncan... please Duncan... please... please touch me here too..." she begged to him in a purr, between the moans
Back to top Go down
Duncan Astor

Duncan Astor

PostSubject: Re: Skinny Dipping (TAG: Rosetta)   Skinny Dipping (TAG: Rosetta) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 1:30 am

Aha! Duncan felt his ego rise, "It wasn't that hard, was it?" He murmured to her and he obeyed Rosetta's request accordingly, sinking three fingers into her womanhood for a second time and playing with her as he picked up his pace. Duncan leant down to find her lips again.
Back to top Go down
Rosetta Rider

Rosetta Rider

PostSubject: Re: Skinny Dipping (TAG: Rosetta)   Skinny Dipping (TAG: Rosetta) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 5:22 pm

She had to beg for it and her ego surely didn't take it well, but when he finally inserted three fingers in her, starting to pleasure her from both her front and her behind... well, that was definitely worth it. And she didn't care either anymore about holding back on the moans: with every thrust she let out a loud moan, enjoying terribly much DUncan's attentions
Back to top Go down
Duncan Astor

Duncan Astor

PostSubject: Re: Skinny Dipping (TAG: Rosetta)   Skinny Dipping (TAG: Rosetta) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 6:38 pm

The sounds from Rosetta only willed Duncan to move faster, harder on both ends. He was nearing, but he refused to come first and he resisted. "Ungh...yes!" He grunted, continuously moving and never stopping for even for a moment. "Yes, yes..." He breathed, closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rosetta Rider

Rosetta Rider

PostSubject: Re: Skinny Dipping (TAG: Rosetta)   Skinny Dipping (TAG: Rosetta) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 11:31 pm

Rosetta covered her mouth with her hand, trying to muffle the sounds of pleasure she couldn't contain anymore: he was being so rough now she was loving every minute of it! She couldn't contain herself for much longer, soon enough she came screaming his name
Back to top Go down
Duncan Astor

Duncan Astor

PostSubject: Re: Skinny Dipping (TAG: Rosetta)   Skinny Dipping (TAG: Rosetta) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 1:21 am

Duncan couldn't hold out any longer at Rosetta's climax and her hollering of his name. He stopped, pulling out and coming in the water. Panting, he ran a hand through his hair. Damn, he hadn't had sex that good in a long time. "You're beautiful," He said out of habit, usually to keep the girl from feeling guilt afterwards. But once he'd said he knew he didn't need to tell her. She already knew.
Back to top Go down
Rosetta Rider

Rosetta Rider

PostSubject: Re: Skinny Dipping (TAG: Rosetta)   Skinny Dipping (TAG: Rosetta) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 1:48 am

For a couple of second she breathed heavily, enjoying the sensation of the intense orgasm she just had. That had been reeeeeeeally nice... And then that phrase: the only reason why she didn't laugh was that she was still quite breathless, but she still managed to smile to him "I know darling", she replied, before adding in a teasing tone with a wink "You're not bad yourself"
Back to top Go down
Duncan Astor

Duncan Astor

PostSubject: Re: Skinny Dipping (TAG: Rosetta)   Skinny Dipping (TAG: Rosetta) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 1:52 am

Duncan laughed at Rosetta. "Well, gee thanks." He rolled his eyes. "That was nice." He murmured in her ear, his body responding to being close to her. Was it really that great of a fuck? "We should do it again sometime." He bit her ear gently before wading past her. "I'm afraid I'll have to take my leave...unless you're up for a round two somewhere else..?"
Back to top Go down
Rosetta Rider

Rosetta Rider

PostSubject: Re: Skinny Dipping (TAG: Rosetta)   Skinny Dipping (TAG: Rosetta) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 5:04 pm

Do it again? She smirked wickedly "I'm not usually into second times, but maybe you could convince me... although I should warn you, I wouldn't come as cheaply as this time" She really had just handed herself over on a silver dish, she usually made her "partners for a night" wait beg and suffer to have her... well, she could always do that with him later, somehow she had the feeling he would have wanted more... As he suggested to continue, though, she laughed amused while drying herself with the beach towel before she put on her light dress "Oh darling, you wouldn't handle it" she winked to him playfully, ready to go "Well, see you around..."
Back to top Go down
Duncan Astor

Duncan Astor

PostSubject: Re: Skinny Dipping (TAG: Rosetta)   Skinny Dipping (TAG: Rosetta) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 5:40 pm

Duncan snickered at Rosetta's attitude. Funny. "I'd very much like to." Duncan retorted, sliding his shirt over his head. He didn't need to dry, his body had already evaporated the water.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skinny Dipping (TAG: Rosetta)   Skinny Dipping (TAG: Rosetta) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Skinny Dipping (TAG: Rosetta)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2