EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

kisses (TAG Rosetta)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

kisses (TAG Rosetta) Empty
PostSubject: kisses (TAG Rosetta)   kisses (TAG Rosetta) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 11:29 pm

Alisa had been almost running over the campus to find a public bathroom. She should have known! She was already amlost panicking when her glance fell on the word "Bar". Oh Godness, they had one! They needed to! She ran into the bar and quickly asked if she could use the toilet, before she finally got into the toilets.
She sighed relieved when she washed her hands now. Everything went well. Phew. She dried her hands and then got out of the toilet again, almost hitting another girl with the door. She gasped. "Oh my godness, I am so sorry! Did I hurt you?", she asked and looked worried at the other woman. Wasn't she in her division, too?
Back to top Go down
Rosetta Rider

Rosetta Rider

PostSubject: Re: kisses (TAG Rosetta)   kisses (TAG Rosetta) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 11:56 pm

Rosetta had come once again to the bar: she liked the place, they had nice drinks, nice music and she usually found nice company there. She had just arrived a couple of minutes before, just the time to order a sweet fruity drink, the kind that she loved, and starting direct herself toward a table, when suddenly the bathroom door was quite literally slammed in her face, lightly hitting her nose making her shout an "OUCH!" while she dropped her drink for the surprise. As the guilty girl approached her apologizing she started massaging her nose, being a bit upset about the accident: luckily she hadn't been hit strong enough for it to leave a sign... "Well... more than me you hurt my drink..." she said bluntly pointing at the broken glass on the floor
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: kisses (TAG Rosetta)   kisses (TAG Rosetta) EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 12:10 am

Alisa was feeling really really guilty now. "Oh, sorry sorry sorry sorry! I will buy you another drink for sure, I'm so sorry!", she said, holding her hands against her lips. The waitor already came to pick the glass up and she apologized to him too for the mess she made. "I'm so clumsy...", she said to Rosetta while going over to the bar now. She felt so guilty she would buy her 10 new drinks.
Back to top Go down
Rosetta Rider

Rosetta Rider

PostSubject: Re: kisses (TAG Rosetta)   kisses (TAG Rosetta) EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 6:17 pm

As she finished massaging her nose she stared at the little cute thing with pink hair that kept apologising to her: well, wasn't she cute? Rosetta couldn't help but chuckle at her manners: she didn't want to make the little thing feel so guilty! "hey it's fine, it's just a drink..." she said approaching again the girl
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: kisses (TAG Rosetta)   kisses (TAG Rosetta) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 2:38 am

She looked unsure at the brunette. "Okay, but I will buy you another one, I insist!", she said and pointed with her head towards the bar. "And you sure your nose is alright?", she asked and looked at her nose. It looked normal. Jusat like a cute small snub nose.
Back to top Go down
Rosetta Rider

Rosetta Rider

PostSubject: Re: kisses (TAG Rosetta)   kisses (TAG Rosetta) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 7:57 pm

"I'm fine, don't worry, You just hit me lightly" she said with a smile: yup, she was really cute! "I'll tell you what: I'll accept your drink, if you drink with me." she said after a moment: after all, she was looking for company, wasn't she? And the girl here didn't seem to have come with anyone, so...
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: kisses (TAG Rosetta)   kisses (TAG Rosetta) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 8:25 pm

"Hmm...yes alright!", she said and smiled. One drink wouldn't hurt, would it? She sat down at the bar, next to the other girl. "Just order what you want..I'll take the same. By the way.. you are in my division, aren't you? I'm sorry, I just can't remember your name...can you tell me again?", she said and smiled apologizing at her.
Back to top Go down
Rosetta Rider

Rosetta Rider

PostSubject: Re: kisses (TAG Rosetta)   kisses (TAG Rosetta) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 9:36 pm

Rosetta grinned satisfied as the girl agreed to drink with her: well, it looked like she was going to have a really nice company that evening... As the girl sat down, she did the same just next to her, being careful to fix the dress since it was so short it could easily show too much if she moved in the wrong way "I'm Rosetta, darling. Rosetta Rider. And since that's the deal... what about a mojito? Make it two then" she added, turning toward the barman "one for me and one for the lovely... Alisa? Do I remember it right?" she asked now turning again toward the girl, not really sure if she got her name right
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: kisses (TAG Rosetta)   kisses (TAG Rosetta) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 9:52 pm

She nodded at the suggestion for a mojito. "Yes, right!", she said with a bright smile. She couldn't believe that someone like Rosetta remembered the name of someone so invisible like her! When the barman came back with the cocktails, she paid him and prostet to Rosetta, before taking a sip from her straw. Mh, it was quite strong, but she wouldn't get drunk by just this one, so..it was alright. "What are you doing here all alone?", she asked her.
Back to top Go down
Rosetta Rider

Rosetta Rider

PostSubject: Re: kisses (TAG Rosetta)   kisses (TAG Rosetta) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 12:28 am

She smiled back to the girl before she took a sip from her drink as well, it was nice, she wasn't actually much of a alcohol drinker... but WTH, alcohol was such a great way to break ice! "Well, I was looking for some company... seems like I've been lucky after all..."
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: kisses (TAG Rosetta)   kisses (TAG Rosetta) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 12:54 am

She smiled again. "Looks like it. But am I alright to be your company?", she asked. She didn't know if Rosatta had been waiting for any guy to accompanning her and Alisa was just some kind of distraction.
Back to top Go down
Rosetta Rider

Rosetta Rider

PostSubject: Re: kisses (TAG Rosetta)   kisses (TAG Rosetta) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 1:32 am

Rosetta couldn't help but chuckle at her question "Well, why wouldn't you be alright, sweetheart?" she asked, honestly curious now about the possible answer
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: kisses (TAG Rosetta)   kisses (TAG Rosetta) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 1:36 am

"Uhm...well..Maybe you were looking for some..different kind of company? I don't really know, it was just a thought..!", she said and blushed a little in embarrassement. Maybe she had completely misunderstood the intentions of the girl.
Back to top Go down
Rosetta Rider

Rosetta Rider

PostSubject: Re: kisses (TAG Rosetta)   kisses (TAG Rosetta) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 2:18 am

That blush! OMG that was adorable! She bit her lower lip, grinning in delight "What kind of company do you think I'm looking for?" she asked sweetly, coming a bit closer to her while taking a new sip of her drink
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: kisses (TAG Rosetta)   kisses (TAG Rosetta) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 2:32 am

"Forget it, it was just a thought..", she said and shook her head with a small smile. She didn't want to offend her in any way so she better kept quiet. She drank at her cocktail again.
Back to top Go down
Rosetta Rider

Rosetta Rider

PostSubject: Re: kisses (TAG Rosetta)   kisses (TAG Rosetta) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 2:35 am

She touched gently her knee, smiling softly to her "Please tell me, You won't offend me" she replied to her, encouraging her to continue to talk
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: kisses (TAG Rosetta)   kisses (TAG Rosetta) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 2:41 am

Alisa was wondering why that girl touched her knee, but she put the thought aside. She was sure she just wanted to encourage her with this gesture. "Well, alright..I was thinking you might be waiting for a guy to join you..for some flirting or whatever", she said slowly and looked into Rosettas face to see her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Rosetta Rider

Rosetta Rider

PostSubject: Re: kisses (TAG Rosetta)   kisses (TAG Rosetta) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 2:44 am

It wasn't hard to figure out that the cute girl was straight, it was too evident by the way she talked, by how obvious it was to her she had to look for a guy... "Well... point is... I was looking for someone to join me for 'some flirting or something' " she replied with a smile, quoting the girl, but using the term person instead of guy, hoping she would take the hint and seeing how she would react...
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: kisses (TAG Rosetta)   kisses (TAG Rosetta) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 2:50 am

"Oh! So I'm hindering you from it, I'm so sorry. I will leave right after I finished my drink, would that be alright?", she said and felt guilty that she distracted Rosetta from looking for someone to flirt with. She took a long sip from her cocktail.
Back to top Go down
Rosetta Rider

Rosetta Rider

PostSubject: Re: kisses (TAG Rosetta)   kisses (TAG Rosetta) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 6:48 pm

She couldn't help but laugh at this: was this girl really so naive? Was there any way she could let her guess without scaring her off? "What's the rush? Don't you like my company?" she asked with a teasing smile
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: kisses (TAG Rosetta)   kisses (TAG Rosetta) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 7:00 pm

She blinked. "Uh, yes I do. I'm not in a rush at all, I just thought I might be in the way..", she explained. She was a little confused now. Did she miss something? Should she leave now or not?
Back to top Go down
Rosetta Rider

Rosetta Rider

PostSubject: Re: kisses (TAG Rosetta)   kisses (TAG Rosetta) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 7:06 pm

Oh gosh... Rosetta didn't know wether to laugh or facepalm herself! Could this girl really be so naive? She still have a hand on her knee, but for a moment she actually thought about giving up: maybe the girl just wasn't into that kind of stuffs... many straight girls would be curious and try it, just one night stand, just for the thrill, but many others, well, they would be... less into it... but this one was such a cutie! Maybe she could try another attempt... She got a little bit closer, after taking another sip of her drink "You know, I think you are reeeally cute..."
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: kisses (TAG Rosetta)   kisses (TAG Rosetta) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 7:13 pm

Alisa blushed at this compliment. "Uhh..thank you?", she said with a shy smile. Rosetta was coming really close to her now. Did she...try to flirt with her? Naaah, no way...or was it? She was quite curious now, but she was afraid to ask.
Back to top Go down
Rosetta Rider

Rosetta Rider

PostSubject: Re: kisses (TAG Rosetta)   kisses (TAG Rosetta) EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 12:51 am

"What do you think of me? Do you like me?" she asked, still trying a light approach, staring into her pretty doll eyes. She surely was a cutie, she hoped that all this fuss not to scare her would be worth it in the end...
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: kisses (TAG Rosetta)   kisses (TAG Rosetta) EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 1:06 am

"Uhm... I don't think I can say much about you, but you seem like you're a nice and sweet girl. And uh... I'm totally jealous of your perfect look....", she added with a light blush again. She wasn't used to get or give compliments, so she didn't know if she was doing it right. She decided to keep on talking. "I mean...your face is really cute and your hair is so full....", she went on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kisses (TAG Rosetta)   kisses (TAG Rosetta) Empty

Back to top Go down

kisses (TAG Rosetta)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents :: Recreation Center :: Bar-
Jump to: