EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Horses and cows {TAG Luca}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Luca Matthews

Luca Matthews

Horses and cows {TAG Luca} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horses and cows {TAG Luca}   Horses and cows {TAG Luca} - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 6:26 am

Chocolate brown eyes glanced over at the gaping male in delight, taking in pride at how the male looked so memorized by his demonstration. He chuckled a bit, tilting his head at the male and focusing on the flames that were dancing around Hiccup. "Now that would've been a downer. I wouldn't want to scare her, although I think I got you in awestruck." he remarked in a teasing tone, as he referred to the male gaping at the flames. "Oh! By the way! Don't touch the flames," Luca added in a warning tone.
Back to top Go down
Hiccup Haddock

Hiccup Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Horses and cows {TAG Luca}   Horses and cows {TAG Luca} - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 5:06 pm

He nodded at what he said, whispering in a still audible way "You can really say that" still staring at the flames with a mesmerised look: what was about fire that was so breathtaking? He didn't know, but the way Luca could make the flames dance was simply marvellous and, he had to admit, a bit sexy too. As Luca warned him he simply nodded again: well, he wasn't going to, he wasn't so mesmerised to completely shut his brain off! "How did you find out you could do that?" he asked with interest, still mesmerised by the flames though
Back to top Go down
Luca Matthews

Luca Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Horses and cows {TAG Luca}   Horses and cows {TAG Luca} - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 6:22 pm

Luca chuckled a bit as he still got the male's attention focused on the flames. This felt just like the past times when he memorized the audiences, even though this was a one person audience. But that didn't matter, as long as he caused a smile on the other male's lips, then Luca was happy. He paused for a moment at the male's question before shrugging his shoulders. "I had been thinking of new tricks to do one day, and one of my cousins suggested it to me. I worked on it for a few months and finally perfected." He answered the male with a light grin. Luca thought for a moment before adding,"I usually just picture it in my head."
Back to top Go down
Hiccup Haddock

Hiccup Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Horses and cows {TAG Luca}   Horses and cows {TAG Luca} - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 12:09 am

At Luca's reply he blinked a couple of times in surprise, then couldn't help but chuckle amused "Nice, but I meant, you know...your power in general. How did you find out you could... make fire and move it at your will?" he asked again, being more specific this time, finally managing to move his glance from the flames and back to the boy
Back to top Go down
Luca Matthews

Luca Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Horses and cows {TAG Luca}   Horses and cows {TAG Luca} - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 12:39 am

"Oh! Sorry! I thought you meant something else." Luca apologized to Hiccup with a light sheepish grin. Luca paused a moment before answering, "Around four years old I think. I went with my family to go see a magic show and was completely memorized by the fire tricks done by the fire dancers. And I kinda...wondered onto the stage and oh so desperately wanted to control the fire." He answered the male with a light grin as the flames floated back around Luca for a moment. Luca then paused for a moment before continuing, "I just pictured the fire in my hand and that's when the fire had actually floated from the fire dancers and into the palm of my hand." The flames surrounding him had diminished into thin air. He couldn't let them floating around for long or his control might break on them. He didn't want that to happen here just yet at all. "I think my parents were realizing something was going on with me. The cold nor the heat affected me, no matter what temperature."
Back to top Go down
Hiccup Haddock

Hiccup Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Horses and cows {TAG Luca}   Horses and cows {TAG Luca} - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 10:27 pm

Hiccup listenes with interest to Luca explanation: well, that surely must have been quite a show that night! Poor fire dancers... out-tricked by a four years old boy! He couldn't help but chuckle amused by the thought. "How did your parents take it?" he asked curious, not thinking he might be overstepping now.
In that moment a really wary Mittens came by, walking toward Hiccup but keeping her eyes on Luca, staring at him
"Oh, hello you." Hiccup greeted her "Didn't think you'd come back so soon!"
"Oh, sorry If I'm interrupting something here." she replied irked to him
"You're not interrupting anything, come on Mittens, stop being so angry..."
"So I guess I just imagined you flirting with him" she almost spat at him, making him actually blush a bit
Back to top Go down
Luca Matthews

Luca Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Horses and cows {TAG Luca}   Horses and cows {TAG Luca} - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 10:56 pm

"Well they were a bit surprised at the show and quite entertained. But they were pretty much ecstatic and understanding about the whole powers thing. Especially since my father has illusion powers." Luca remarked with a bright grin, as he doted on the memory of his parents just looked at the show in awe and actually hadn't shunned him away for his gift, which they had called his powers. It had actually made him feel a bit special in the family as well like his mother being the talented singer and his father as a talented illusionist. "Though my power has scared my parents due to it's side affect on me." he also added with a sheepish grin. A life threatening side affect really.

Chocolate brown eyes glanced over at the sight of Mittens coming by towards Hiccup, staring at Luca though. What ever the two were speaking about, it had definitely made the animal speaker blush a bit. It was a bit cute actually. Was the cat teasing him about something? Oh how he wished that he could speak and listen to animals at times too. "I just got finished showing him a fire demonstration. Nothing harmful." he quipped over at the cat with a light grin. "Oh and by the way, are you okay?" Luca questioned the other male, his chocolate brown eyes stared over at the male in delight.
Back to top Go down
Hiccup Haddock

Hiccup Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Horses and cows {TAG Luca}   Horses and cows {TAG Luca} - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 11:12 pm

"You must have quite a nice family..." he commented with a soft smile, almost envious of how they had accepted his gift: he never complained too much about his family, they still loved him for what he was... but sure it wasn't nice being considered nuts. He did mean to ask what were the side effects, but Mittens had distracted him before he could do so.

When Luca talked directly to her, Mittens didn't even flinch but kept staring at him in not exactly a friendly way. And thinking she had slow-blinked at him just a little while before... if only Hiccup knew that!

"Y-yes I'm totally fine, don't worry and don't mind her, she likes being grumpy" Hiccup smiled, still a bit shyly, to Luca, ignoring Mittens once again: why did she enjoy so much embarrass him?
Back to top Go down
Luca Matthews

Luca Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Horses and cows {TAG Luca}   Horses and cows {TAG Luca} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 12:23 am

Luca nodded his head a bit to the male's comment. "They really are. It was a bit hard to leave them as well, but I still came here." he remarked lightly with a warm smile as he thought of his family. As the cat stared over at him in an unfriendly way, Luca just tilted his head a bit, not seeming bothered by her stare at all. "If you don't believe me, then you can ask Hiccup." he quipped to Mittens as he moved his gaze back onto the male.
He chuckled softly, quirking an eyebrow at the grumpy comment in amusement. "Seems to be mad with you though." he remarked in a curious tone before adding in a questionable tone, "About what exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Hiccup Haddock

Hiccup Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Horses and cows {TAG Luca}   Horses and cows {TAG Luca} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 12:49 am

Hiccup looked at Luca for a moment with a slightly surprised but mostly intrigued and appreciative stare: was he trying to talk to Mittens? Hiccup had spent a good part of his life in with animal-right-activists and in associations that protected animal rights, so he did meet many animal-enthisiastic that didn't share his gift. Still, he was always intrigued when he met one, especially cause he never managed to bond with any of them in the past: whenever he started to befriend them, he had to move or they had to move or something happened anyway...
"Oh, as I said, she's just grumpy..."
"Or maybe I just don't like the fact that you have to rub yourself on every firebender we meet..."
"MITTENS!"
Back to top Go down
Luca Matthews

Luca Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Horses and cows {TAG Luca}   Horses and cows {TAG Luca} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 1:01 am

Luca blinked in surprise as the male shouted the cat's name, looking a bit embarrassed about something. "Looks like alot more than being grumpy." he chuckled softly, wondering to what the cat had said to make the other male react like such. He tilted his head a bit before furrowing his eyebrows as he remembered something from way earlier and a minute ago. "By the way, forgot to mention this earlier. But got any answers to why she slow blinked at me?" Luca asked in a curious tone.
Back to top Go down
Hiccup Haddock

Hiccup Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Horses and cows {TAG Luca}   Horses and cows {TAG Luca} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 1:23 am

As the male mentioned the slow blink Hiccup turned toward him with a bewildered expression "She did what?" Slow blinking for a cat was a big deal, it was telling you you were not a threat, it was basically telling you they liked you, Mittens rarely if ever slow blinked at anyone but Hiccup! She surely never did to his old boyfriend nor his old girlfriends... And now she just did to Luca? She surely must have done that before she found out he was a firebender, but still...
"So who's flirting with who, now?" Hiccup asked teasingly, poking the cat that even seemed quite embarrassed, before he himself realised what he had just said out loud. Suddenly he wished to be swallowed alive by the earth... and obviously, Mittens took back her cocky expression, she didn't even need to say anything, he had just embarrassed himself more than enough on his own
Back to top Go down
Luca Matthews

Luca Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Horses and cows {TAG Luca}   Horses and cows {TAG Luca} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 1:45 am

Luca blinked in surprise as Hiccup looked up at him with a bewildered expression, like what he had asked had been huge. Must be, to get an expression like that. "I'm guessing that means something right?" he asked the male in a curious tone, wondering to what it meant.
At Hiccup's next comment, Luca just stared over at Mittens and Hiccup with a bewildered expression of his own as he put the puzzle pieces together. A sly grin formed along his lips as a light bulb lit up in his head as he figured out the puzzle. "What's this about flirting?" he asked out to both Mittens and Hiccup, as he headed over towards them and stopping a slight two feet distance between them. "Kinda leaving me out of the conversation there, hm?" he remarked in a teasing tone.
Back to top Go down
Hiccup Haddock

Hiccup Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Horses and cows {TAG Luca}   Horses and cows {TAG Luca} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 1:52 am

Hiccup wasn't exactly a blusher, he wouldn't blush hard, nor often nor too easily, but in such an occasion, well... his cheeks did light up just a little "Guess there is no way I can take it back now, is there?" he asked sheepishly, feeling really self conscious.
Mittens, on the other hand, totally ignored Luca and showed herself being totally busy in licking her paw and cleaning her face, with all the nonchalance that only a cat could have in such a circumstance. Hiccup couldn't help but envy that...
Back to top Go down
Luca Matthews

Luca Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Horses and cows {TAG Luca}   Horses and cows {TAG Luca} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 2:30 am

Luca's eyes slightly lit up at the sight of the male's cheeks light up a bit in embarrassment. Had the male really been flirting with him sort of? Damn, his parents were semi-right about him being oblivious to some things. 'Nah, I don't think so. It's kind of out there now." he grinned a bit at the male in amusement, giving him a reassuring glance. He glanced down at Mittens, quirking an eyebrow as she just ignored him and just continued to clean her face. "You know. You're in the same boat as him right, Mittens?" Luca chuckled lightly, a bit surprised that the cat was so nonchalant about the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Hiccup Haddock

Hiccup Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Horses and cows {TAG Luca}   Horses and cows {TAG Luca} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 2:45 am

It wasn't like Hiccup had been openly flirting with Luca, but he liked the boy and that was undeniable, especially for Mittens who knew him so well and could recognise his 'in love' attitude so easily. Hiccup was still feeling quite self conscious, even if Luca was at least acting really nicely "darn..." was his only joking comment at the boy's reply before he turned his attention to Mittens. The cat, though, completely ignored him and kept kicking her paw and cleaning her face "Oh, if you hope to get a better reaction from her prepare to be disappointed, she's a stubborn and cocky one, Mittens..." he teased her, poking her again. "Careful, Hiccup..." she only replied gnawing lightly in a light but threatening tone
Back to top Go down
Luca Matthews

Luca Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Horses and cows {TAG Luca}   Horses and cows {TAG Luca} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 3:08 am

Luca chuckled a bit at the male's joking comment, although taking quick notice of how the male seemed a bit awkward and such. Luca was definitely intrigued with the male, wondering if he could ask the male any more questions about himself. Although right now might not be the best time. Chocolate brown eyes peered down at the cat with amusement, before Luca shook his head a bit and laughed softly. "I fear that she's going to scratch you if you keep on teasing her," he remarked out in a joking tone as he glanced back up at the male, tilting his head to the side. "Want to hang out another time soon? You can bring Mittens too, if you want." Luca asked the male in a straightforward tone, as he kept a bright gaze on the male before him.
Back to top Go down
Hiccup Haddock

Hiccup Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Horses and cows {TAG Luca}   Horses and cows {TAG Luca} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 3:18 am

Hiccup nodded with a chuckle, he knew Luca was right "Wouldn't be the first time" he replied matter of factly: he didn't really even care anymore, he had grown quite used to her bites and scratches. But what surprised him once more was Luca's suggestion: the guy understood that, well, he had an interest in him... that couldn't be mistaken after what he had said, damn Mittens! And he still wanted to hang out? Just hang out or a date? And when? Could Hiccup dare to ask? He bit his lower lip, staring for a moment at Luca before taking his decision "What about lunch tomorrow? We can meet at the eating area in the park so Mittens is free to come... I can bring pizza." now, lunch together was already more like a date, especially considering that Hiccup had already expressed his interest, even if accidentally... now it was up to Luca...
Back to top Go down
Luca Matthews

Luca Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Horses and cows {TAG Luca}   Horses and cows {TAG Luca} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 3:54 am

Luca quirked an eyebrow at the male's response, already getting the sense that the male had been scratched. More than once. Guess he really was used to it then. Especially since he kept on teasing the cat, calling her stubborn. The brunette patiently waited for the other male to respond, while he just rocked back and forth on his heels to pass time in the silence. Perhaps he had been a bit to direct with the male? After all his parents had told him to ease a bit with his straightforwardness, saying that it might scare of people. But so far the other male was still standing before him.
Soon enough the male finally responded with lunch tomorrow at the park, which in return Luca beamed at him, nodding his head. "Sounds good to me!" he exclaimed brightly, his eyes lighting up at the mention of pizza. "I can't wait!" Luca then remarked, winking up at the male in a playful manner.
Back to top Go down
Hiccup Haddock

Hiccup Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Horses and cows {TAG Luca}   Horses and cows {TAG Luca} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 5:19 pm

As the male replied in such afformative way Hiccup couldn't hide a satisfied and yet quite sheepish smile "Me neither" he replied to his impatient comment, honestly looking forward to their next meeting.
"Just kiss him already..." was the irked comment Mittens mewed at him, but this time he had the smartness to just ignore her.
"Well... I should go to buy those apples then... and the carrots too... The horses are still waiting" he commented with a smile, standing up "So... see you tomorrow"
Back to top Go down
Luca Matthews

Luca Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Horses and cows {TAG Luca}   Horses and cows {TAG Luca} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 8:35 pm

Luca smiled lightly in response to the male's reply, nodding his head a bit before glancing down at Mittens when she mewed something. To hiccup most likely. But the male just seemed to ignore whatever she had commented to him.
He chuckled softly before remarking, "If the horses ask for roasted carrots, all you gotta do is just find me." Luca gave the male a light smile.
Back to top Go down
Hiccup Haddock

Hiccup Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Horses and cows {TAG Luca}   Horses and cows {TAG Luca} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:00 am

I so hope they will... He didn't say that out loud though, he just thought that, reoplying instead simply with a cheerful "Will do" before he waved his hand to the boy and started walking away saying again "See you tomorrow". Mittens followed him totally ignoring Luca, like he wasn't even there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Horses and cows {TAG Luca}   Horses and cows {TAG Luca} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Horses and cows {TAG Luca}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2