EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

First Day Lunch (Tag: Mavis)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mavis dracula

Mavis dracula

First Day Lunch (Tag: Mavis) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day Lunch (Tag: Mavis)   First Day Lunch (Tag: Mavis) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 12:16 am

Mavis nodded. "Yep im glad to atleast know some people on the center now." she said with a small smile. "With some new friends around im sure my time here is going to be nice!"
Back to top Go down
Xion Fair

Xion Fair

PostSubject: Re: First Day Lunch (Tag: Mavis)   First Day Lunch (Tag: Mavis) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 2:01 am

"Yeah, I guess it would be," Xion said. She didn't really think she knew anyone well enough yet to say she had friends nearby. She had her brother but she didn't want him to be the only person she would turn to.
Back to top Go down
Mavis dracula

Mavis dracula

PostSubject: Re: First Day Lunch (Tag: Mavis)   First Day Lunch (Tag: Mavis) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 8:17 pm

Mavis gave xion a friendly smile. "What made you come to the center?" She asked a bit curious. She was talking on and on about how excited she was but she wanted to get to know Xion a little better since the girl seemed nice.
Back to top Go down
Xion Fair

Xion Fair

PostSubject: Re: First Day Lunch (Tag: Mavis)   First Day Lunch (Tag: Mavis) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 8:18 pm

"My brother..." Xion replied. "It was either this or go through college a thousand times more and be bored..." She just wasn't sure this was what she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Mavis dracula

Mavis dracula

PostSubject: Re: First Day Lunch (Tag: Mavis)   First Day Lunch (Tag: Mavis) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 8:24 pm

Mavis nodded. "ah I see. well I agree I think this is a bit more exciting then college" she admitted. "Eventhough with your power I think you would be able to pass everything pretty easily" she said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Xion Fair

Xion Fair

PostSubject: Re: First Day Lunch (Tag: Mavis)   First Day Lunch (Tag: Mavis) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 8:28 pm

"I guess..." Xion said, though she wasn't sure if she would. Most of the people in her department were naturally smart. She was just good at remembering things after they already happened.
Back to top Go down
Mavis dracula

Mavis dracula

PostSubject: Re: First Day Lunch (Tag: Mavis)   First Day Lunch (Tag: Mavis) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 8:33 pm

Mavis noticed the girl didn't talk mutch or was still a bit shy but that wasn't something bad. "mhh well college is always an option." she said. She didn't know if college was something for herself but maybe xion would like it.
Back to top Go down
Xion Fair

Xion Fair

PostSubject: Re: First Day Lunch (Tag: Mavis)   First Day Lunch (Tag: Mavis) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 9:28 pm

"I already did that once," Xion said. "Fat lot of good it did me. I graduated just a few months ago... Got a bachelor's in computer services."
Back to top Go down
Mavis dracula

Mavis dracula

PostSubject: Re: First Day Lunch (Tag: Mavis)   First Day Lunch (Tag: Mavis) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 4:18 pm

Mavis smiled at her. "woa you did? Nice" she said. "computer services you say? are you good with computers then?" she asked not knowing if those were a hobby of the girl in front of her. If it was maybe they had a topic to talk about.
Back to top Go down
Xion Fair

Xion Fair

PostSubject: Re: First Day Lunch (Tag: Mavis)   First Day Lunch (Tag: Mavis) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 5:25 pm

"Yeah, good enough," Xion murmured. "I'm not like any of those that have technokinesis." It probably would have been much easier for her if she had.
Back to top Go down
Mavis dracula

Mavis dracula

PostSubject: Re: First Day Lunch (Tag: Mavis)   First Day Lunch (Tag: Mavis) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 8:56 pm

Mavis smiled at xion. "Still, its pretty cool you know that much about computers" she said. "I dont know anything to be honest" she admitted. "I think I might need some help if i want to figure the one in my room out." she said with a shy smile. "Maybe I'll go see the arcade and see the games aswell" she said.
Back to top Go down
Xion Fair

Xion Fair

PostSubject: Re: First Day Lunch (Tag: Mavis)   First Day Lunch (Tag: Mavis) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 9:11 am

"Um... If you need help maybe... I could help?" Xion asked, shyly. She looked down at her food, either expecting to be turned down or always be the person Mavis took her computer to for problems.
Back to top Go down
Mavis dracula

Mavis dracula

PostSubject: Re: First Day Lunch (Tag: Mavis)   First Day Lunch (Tag: Mavis) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 10:42 pm

Mavis looked up at her offer. "seriously? Oh that would be great!" she said giving her a smile. "Thanks! if there is anything I can do for you just tell me and I will be happy to help" she said still smiling. Maybe she and xion could hang out sometime. If she wanted to ofcourse.
Back to top Go down
Xion Fair

Xion Fair

PostSubject: Re: First Day Lunch (Tag: Mavis)   First Day Lunch (Tag: Mavis) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 12:20 am

"Uh, sure?" Xion said uncertainly. This was how it worked right? A situation where someone does a favor for another? She offered Mavis a smile. "You just let me know when you need help with that computer thing, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Day Lunch (Tag: Mavis)   First Day Lunch (Tag: Mavis) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

First Day Lunch (Tag: Mavis)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2