EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

First Day Lunch (Tag: Mavis)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Xion Fair

Xion Fair

First Day Lunch (Tag: Mavis) Empty
PostSubject: First Day Lunch (Tag: Mavis)   First Day Lunch (Tag: Mavis) EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 10:02 pm

Xion unpacked her lunch, one of the last few meals she would have from her mother for a while. At least until she completed training or got time off to leave. She wasn't sure which would happen first but she knew she wanted to savor what she had. Sure, she could make things just the way her mom could, but it never tasted the same as when she made it, no matter if Xion repeated the steps exactly.
Back to top Go down
Mavis dracula

Mavis dracula

PostSubject: Re: First Day Lunch (Tag: Mavis)   First Day Lunch (Tag: Mavis) EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 2:25 pm

mavis walked around the campus. She was thinking about having lunch or atleast sitting down for a bit. It was a pretty bright day so she was a little off. She liked the night more then the day but that was because of her bat side. Still the black haired girl smiled looking for a spot to sit. It would be lovely to sit in the shadows. When she looked up she saw another girl sitting in the shadows with her lunch. she was sitting alone. Maybe she would like some company? It was nice to speak some more people around the camp. Mavis made her way to the girl. "Hey there" she said with a small smile. "I'm Mavis, would you mind if I sat down here with you?" she asked still smiling at the girl who seemed younger then her.
Back to top Go down
Xion Fair

Xion Fair

PostSubject: Re: First Day Lunch (Tag: Mavis)   First Day Lunch (Tag: Mavis) EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 11:59 pm

"Oh," Xion said softly. "Um, okay..." She was quite surprised anyone had wanted to sit with her. Normally her socialization was prompted by her brother's encouragement. She smiled uncertainly and scooted over so the other girl had room, carefully moving her packed lunch over.
Back to top Go down
Mavis dracula

Mavis dracula

PostSubject: Re: First Day Lunch (Tag: Mavis)   First Day Lunch (Tag: Mavis) EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 8:26 am

Mavis gave the obvious shy girl a smile. "Thanks youre a life safer" she said with a chuckle as she made her way to the grass and sat down next to her. "I hope im not bothering you, if you want me to leave just day so" she added. She didnt know if the girl liked the fact mavis was now sitting here aswell. "Whats your name by the way? If i may ask ofcourse."
Back to top Go down
Xion Fair

Xion Fair

PostSubject: Re: First Day Lunch (Tag: Mavis)   First Day Lunch (Tag: Mavis) EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 9:35 pm

"My name is Xion." she said with a slight smile. "And... you are?" She didn't mind that the other teen had come to join her. It was the first time someone chose to be around her. So she was going to make the most of it.
Back to top Go down
Mavis dracula

Mavis dracula

PostSubject: Re: First Day Lunch (Tag: Mavis)   First Day Lunch (Tag: Mavis) EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 9:33 pm

Mavis returned the smile with one of her own. "its Mavis" she said. "Its nice to meet you Xion" she said. she leaned back on her hands a little with a smile. "what do you think of the place?" she asked. She was interested in the girls power since she was always curious. She had manners however and it would be rude to ask something like that right away
Back to top Go down
Xion Fair

Xion Fair

PostSubject: Re: First Day Lunch (Tag: Mavis)   First Day Lunch (Tag: Mavis) EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 12:37 am

"It's..." She trailed off as she tried to think of the word that summed up her feelings. She bit her lip, as she wracked her mind. She glanced down at her tupperware. Lonely. Exciting. Scary. "It's prodigious." she finally decided - meaning impressive, since the other emotions she could have listed made her sound like a child.
Back to top Go down
Mavis dracula

Mavis dracula

PostSubject: Re: First Day Lunch (Tag: Mavis)   First Day Lunch (Tag: Mavis) EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 12:18 pm

Mavis saw the girl bite her lip and wondered why. Didnt she like it here? Oh well. She nodded at her description. "I can agree with that. Its so big and there are so many people. A bit overwhelming sometimes since I grew up in a small town without a big city around but still this place looks like fun. I cant wait to see new things" she said with a smile. "So what brought you to the center?"
Back to top Go down
Xion Fair

Xion Fair

PostSubject: Re: First Day Lunch (Tag: Mavis)   First Day Lunch (Tag: Mavis) EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 11:45 pm

"My brother." Xion said softly. "Zack... Thinks it's in my best interest to be around other people with powers." Not to mention Zack worried about her tendency to anti-social activities because she was too shy to form any other social relationships outside of ones she had on the online world. "He was accepted here, but he wanted me to come here too."
Back to top Go down
Mavis dracula

Mavis dracula

PostSubject: Re: First Day Lunch (Tag: Mavis)   First Day Lunch (Tag: Mavis) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 2:13 am

"Oh I see" she said with a small smile. "It must be nice to have some family around" she wondered out loud. She decided to tell something about herself as she hoped the girl would open up a little since she seemed nice. "I was raised by my dad and when i heard about this place he surported me as he thought it would be good to go. I have the same powers as my dad, I can shape-shift into a bat."
Back to top Go down
Xion Fair

Xion Fair

PostSubject: Re: First Day Lunch (Tag: Mavis)   First Day Lunch (Tag: Mavis) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 9:49 pm

Xion blinked owlishly. She hadn't heard of powers like that before. "I guess?" she said though her tone was uncertain. She adored her brother but she didn't always agree with his methods of watching out for her. "At least we've both always got someone in our corner."
Back to top Go down
Mavis dracula

Mavis dracula

PostSubject: Re: First Day Lunch (Tag: Mavis)   First Day Lunch (Tag: Mavis) EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 8:36 pm

Mavis smiled as she nodded. "yeah that's nice" she said. She had heard about how some people still didn't accept people with powers. "how about you?" she asked as she always was a bit curious and loved to learn new things. " what kind of powers do you have?"
Back to top Go down
Xion Fair

Xion Fair

PostSubject: Re: First Day Lunch (Tag: Mavis)   First Day Lunch (Tag: Mavis) EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 8:40 pm

"I have Panmnesia." Xion said softly. "I remember everything." Granted it was limited to her experiences, her thoughts, and her feelings. She was resisting the urge to explain it scientifically but most people wouldn't understand what she was talking about half the time if she did. Her expanded vocabulary got her picked on at her last few schools, including her last college.
Back to top Go down
Mavis dracula

Mavis dracula

PostSubject: Re: First Day Lunch (Tag: Mavis)   First Day Lunch (Tag: Mavis) EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 8:47 pm

mavis had never heard of the girls power and was pretty interested now. " that sounds pretty interesting" she said with a smile. "how does that work?" she asked. she suddenly noticed the girl might didn't like the fact mavis was that curious as she smiled a bit. "Sorry if I'm way to curious just tell me when you want me to stop talking"
Back to top Go down
Xion Fair

Xion Fair

PostSubject: Re: First Day Lunch (Tag: Mavis)   First Day Lunch (Tag: Mavis) EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 8:53 pm

"It's... Like my memory network and hippocampus lobe of my brain are... more advanced than that of a normal person," Xion said, still trying to keep things simple. "I'm just better at recalling memories than everyone else."
Back to top Go down
Mavis dracula

Mavis dracula

PostSubject: Re: First Day Lunch (Tag: Mavis)   First Day Lunch (Tag: Mavis) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:49 am

Mavis listened carefully as she looked over the girl. "Thats really interesting!" she said in an excited way. She smiled as she thought xion might not like the fact she was so loud and hyper. "Sorry I can get excited when I see or hear new things" she said. "I never heard of that power before" she added "what is it like?"
Back to top Go down
Xion Fair

Xion Fair

PostSubject: Re: First Day Lunch (Tag: Mavis)   First Day Lunch (Tag: Mavis) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 11:57 pm

"I'm not sure how to explain my power in words," Xion said. It wasn't simple and clean like changing shape like Mavis. It just... was. Xion had no basis of comparison for what her powers were like.
Back to top Go down
Mavis dracula

Mavis dracula

PostSubject: Re: First Day Lunch (Tag: Mavis)   First Day Lunch (Tag: Mavis) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 3:35 am

Mavis smiled at her. "Oh dont worry thats okay" she said. She looked around her as she saw people walking around the center. She was happy to be with people who were just like her. Well with different powers ofcourse. She wanted to advoid an awkward silence. "So besides your brother have you met anyone else already?"
Back to top Go down
Xion Fair

Xion Fair

PostSubject: Re: First Day Lunch (Tag: Mavis)   First Day Lunch (Tag: Mavis) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 5:44 am

"Not that many people..." Xion said. "There was a woman named Nyx and we met in the library." Zack was just her anchor in this place. He was the one constant she could depend on no matter what happened.
Back to top Go down
Mavis dracula

Mavis dracula

PostSubject: Re: First Day Lunch (Tag: Mavis)   First Day Lunch (Tag: Mavis) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 5:56 pm

"they have a library?" she asked. Mavis remembered how she would spend a day in the library with her dad reading stories to each other. The memory made her smile a little before focusing on the conversation again. "mhh I haven't met Nyx yet pretty name though" she said. "How about your roommate? I still have to meet mine, her name is anna I think."
Back to top Go down
Xion Fair

Xion Fair

PostSubject: Re: First Day Lunch (Tag: Mavis)   First Day Lunch (Tag: Mavis) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 6:53 pm

Xion nodded. "It's really big," she said. "Bigger than any library I've ever been too." Best of all it had a lot of books. Xion adored books, even if she never needed to read them again after the first time. "I haven't met my roommate yet... She wasn't there when I got there."
Back to top Go down
Mavis dracula

Mavis dracula

PostSubject: Re: First Day Lunch (Tag: Mavis)   First Day Lunch (Tag: Mavis) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 7:49 pm

Mavis smiled at her. "that sounds like the place to be!" she said with some enthusiasm. "I used to read with my dad it was really calming" she said. Mavis looked at xion. "ah seems like we got the same thing then" she said. "to be honest Im pretty curious about my roommate"
Back to top Go down
Xion Fair

Xion Fair

PostSubject: Re: First Day Lunch (Tag: Mavis)   First Day Lunch (Tag: Mavis) EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 5:43 am

Xion nodded. "And there's a bookshop." Xion supplied. "Not too far from the dorms." She could probably explain the whole map to Mavis if she asked, or draw her up one on a napkin, if prompted. "I'm... sure they were just busy? Or they came late?"
Back to top Go down
Mavis dracula

Mavis dracula

PostSubject: Re: First Day Lunch (Tag: Mavis)   First Day Lunch (Tag: Mavis) EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 2:39 am

Mavis smiled. "Thats neat!" she said. "I never been to a bookstore actually." she admitted. "But im sure it would be fun!" she added. The small black haired girl shrugged. "No idea but i'll meet her later im sure shes nice"
Back to top Go down
Xion Fair

Xion Fair

PostSubject: Re: First Day Lunch (Tag: Mavis)   First Day Lunch (Tag: Mavis) EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 6:15 am

Xion nodded. She quietly started to pick at her food. "I guess we both have to." Xion said. She just hoped her roommate liked her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Day Lunch (Tag: Mavis)   First Day Lunch (Tag: Mavis) Empty

Back to top Go down

First Day Lunch (Tag: Mavis)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next