EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Hello Pixie {Tag:Mavis}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Andy Davis

Andy Davis

Hello Pixie {Tag:Mavis} Empty
PostSubject: Hello Pixie {Tag:Mavis}   Hello Pixie {Tag:Mavis} EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:30 am

Back resting against a tree trunk, Andy played absently with a tangle fidget. With the calm nature noises and lack of electronics in the area he felt especially at peace, his mind able to unwind a little.
Back to top Go down
Mavis dracula

Mavis dracula

PostSubject: Re: Hello Pixie {Tag:Mavis}   Hello Pixie {Tag:Mavis} EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 8:44 pm

Mavis was sitting in a tree in her bat form. she loved to see new things and the forest was one of the places she loved to explore. She decided to go fly around a little as she hopped of the tree branch and started to make her way through the forest. flying was so much faster then walking but she saw more from the environment when she would walk. She made herself shift back to her human form as she smiled a little and looked around her.
Back to top Go down
Andy Davis

Andy Davis

PostSubject: Re: Hello Pixie {Tag:Mavis}   Hello Pixie {Tag:Mavis} EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 2:35 am

Andy's fingers stilled on his fidget as he noticed a girl walking not too far away in the trees.  He debated with himself whether or not to greet her.  He could just let her go on her way, she might want to enjoy the woods in peace by herself.
Back to top Go down
Mavis dracula

Mavis dracula

PostSubject: Re: Hello Pixie {Tag:Mavis}   Hello Pixie {Tag:Mavis} EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:39 am

Mavis was walking around a little as she suddenly noticed something that wasnt green like the trees as she saw a boy standing against a tree. As she made eye contact she smiled a little as she was curious who this person could be. She made her way over to him. "Hi there!" she said giving him a smile.
Back to top Go down
Andy Davis

Andy Davis

PostSubject: Re: Hello Pixie {Tag:Mavis}   Hello Pixie {Tag:Mavis} EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:44 am

"Hello," Andy greeted, shifting so that he could put his tangle fidget in his pocket. He smiled at her, pushing away from the tree slightly and straightening up.
Back to top Go down
Mavis dracula

Mavis dracula

PostSubject: Re: Hello Pixie {Tag:Mavis}   Hello Pixie {Tag:Mavis} EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 1:23 am

Mavis stood in front of him as she didnt seem to notice she had just walked up and greeted a total stranger in the woods. "Im mavis" she said as she offered a handshake. "Are you also from the center?" she asked a bit curious as she was still giving him a friendly smile
Back to top Go down
Andy Davis

Andy Davis

PostSubject: Re: Hello Pixie {Tag:Mavis}   Hello Pixie {Tag:Mavis} EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 10:01 am

"Andy," he replied as he accepted her hand. "And yes I am. What division are you in?" He inquired with a curious tilt of his head. With the exception of those with mutations most people you couldn't tell from just a glance.
Back to top Go down
Mavis dracula

Mavis dracula

PostSubject: Re: Hello Pixie {Tag:Mavis}   Hello Pixie {Tag:Mavis} EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 5:45 pm

Mavis smiled and shook his hand. "Its nice to meet you andy!" she said in her usual happy way. She held back a chuckle as she saw she wasn't the only curious one around the campus. "Biological control and manipulation" she said. "I can shape into a bat whats funny with a last name like Dracula" she joked. " How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Andy Davis

Andy Davis

PostSubject: Re: Hello Pixie {Tag:Mavis}   Hello Pixie {Tag:Mavis} EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 3:37 am

"That's cool," Andy commented. Transforming had to be an interesting skill to have he figured. "I have technokinesis, so I can get machines to do what I want."
Back to top Go down
Mavis dracula

Mavis dracula

PostSubject: Re: Hello Pixie {Tag:Mavis}   Hello Pixie {Tag:Mavis} EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 8:37 pm

Mavis smiled. "thanks!" she said. She looked at andy. "Ooh nice! that would come in handy once you have a fight about the tv huh?" she asked with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Andy Davis

Andy Davis

PostSubject: Re: Hello Pixie {Tag:Mavis}   Hello Pixie {Tag:Mavis} EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 1:39 am

Andy chuckled. "That's not how I've used it, though the TV was how we first noticed my power!" He grinned in amusement.
Back to top Go down
Mavis dracula

Mavis dracula

PostSubject: Re: Hello Pixie {Tag:Mavis}   Hello Pixie {Tag:Mavis} EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 3:41 am

Mavis chuckled again. "Seriously? How come?" she asked as she was interested in his story. Andy seemed like a nice guy maybe they could become friends. "I can see it! No more fights about the remote. That must be cool! Or being able to change the screen once your teacher wants to show you something boring" she said as she didnt notice how excited she was about his power and how she was smiling like a child.
Back to top Go down
Andy Davis

Andy Davis

PostSubject: Re: Hello Pixie {Tag:Mavis}   Hello Pixie {Tag:Mavis} EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 6:14 am

He couldn't help but smile at her enthusiasm. She seemed like a very nice girl. "I don't actually remember it myself, but apparently something scared me on the TV and I made it flip through a ton of channels and accidentally shorted it out somehow."
Back to top Go down
Mavis dracula

Mavis dracula

PostSubject: Re: Hello Pixie {Tag:Mavis}   Hello Pixie {Tag:Mavis} EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 5:50 pm

Mavis chuckled. "daww" she said with a small smile imagining a scared andy on the couch hiding behind a pillow and accidently changing the the channel. "well that must have been a relief though" she said still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Andy Davis

Andy Davis

PostSubject: Re: Hello Pixie {Tag:Mavis}   Hello Pixie {Tag:Mavis} EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 12:10 am

Andy chuckled, glancing shyly away. "Ya, I guess so," he replied. "Luckily I've gotten better about it being a conscious thing and not an emotional response now I'm older."
Back to top Go down
Mavis dracula

Mavis dracula

PostSubject: Re: Hello Pixie {Tag:Mavis}   Hello Pixie {Tag:Mavis} EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 3:32 am

Mavis smiled at his reaction. "So that means you improved" she pointed out. "And that outside the center. How did you do that?" she asked as she was interested in his story. "I got almost the same power as my dad he learned me how to shift" she said.
Back to top Go down
Andy Davis

Andy Davis

PostSubject: Re: Hello Pixie {Tag:Mavis}   Hello Pixie {Tag:Mavis} EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 6:30 am

"Well, I mostly just experimented with it on electronics at home until I got better. And I tried to ignore it when I was out and about," Andy explained. "Does he turn into a bat too or something else?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Mavis dracula

Mavis dracula

PostSubject: Re: Hello Pixie {Tag:Mavis}   Hello Pixie {Tag:Mavis} EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 12:09 pm

Mavis listened to him carefully "clever" she said with a smile. She nodded. "Yep! He trained me the best he could but I wanted to go here to be able to fully understand and use my powers. I love to see new things so everything is really exciting" She said as her smile had grew bigger.
Back to top Go down
Andy Davis

Andy Davis

PostSubject: Re: Hello Pixie {Tag:Mavis}   Hello Pixie {Tag:Mavis} EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 11:17 am

"That's cool! It's strange for me to realize that everyone here has powers. This is the first time I've really been around others with them," Andy admitted. None of his family had powers. Well, perhaps Dad had, but he'd never really known him and Mom never talked about him.
Back to top Go down
Mavis dracula

Mavis dracula

PostSubject: Re: Hello Pixie {Tag:Mavis}   Hello Pixie {Tag:Mavis} EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 11:45 am

Mavis chuckled at his excitement. "Oh yes I can relate to that" she said. "I mean my dad had powers so i knew it but now that im here im seeing people with powers i never heard of and its so amazing" she said as she didnt notice she was gettin excited again like a little girl getting ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Andy Davis

Andy Davis

PostSubject: Re: Hello Pixie {Tag:Mavis}   Hello Pixie {Tag:Mavis} EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 9:12 pm

He smiled, amusement at her excitement apparent in the expression. "Ya, there's such a wide variety of powers here. I mean, I did so research about this kind of stuff before I got here, but it's still amazing."
Back to top Go down
Mavis dracula

Mavis dracula

PostSubject: Re: Hello Pixie {Tag:Mavis}   Hello Pixie {Tag:Mavis} EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 8:31 pm

Mavis chuckled. "I know right!" she calmed herself a little as she finally noticed how hyper she was. "sorry I might get a bit over-excited sometimes.. I guess you noticed" she said giving him a smile. " you did research? what did you find?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Andy Davis

Andy Davis

PostSubject: Re: Hello Pixie {Tag:Mavis}   Hello Pixie {Tag:Mavis} EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 1:55 am

"Ya, it's okay though. Being excited is good. As for the research, there's some sites talking about different powers that have been seen before; the more common ones and a few more rare ones. There's also a chat site I saw for people with powers too." He tilted his head at Mavis.
Back to top Go down
Mavis dracula

Mavis dracula

PostSubject: Re: Hello Pixie {Tag:Mavis}   Hello Pixie {Tag:Mavis} EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 4:23 pm

Mavis chuckled a bit in her hand as she was glad he didn't mind the fact she was that excited. "oh that sounds cool" she said. A site about powers. maybe hers was on there aswell. it was never wrong to learn right?. "A chat site you say.." she repeated. "Maybe people from around here were on that aswell"
Back to top Go down
Andy Davis

Andy Davis

PostSubject: Re: Hello Pixie {Tag:Mavis}   Hello Pixie {Tag:Mavis} EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 8:17 pm

Andy nodded. "Ya, there could be others here that used it I suppose," he agreed. It would make sense at least.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Pixie {Tag:Mavis}   Hello Pixie {Tag:Mavis} Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello Pixie {Tag:Mavis}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next