EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

enjoying the sun (TAG Astrid)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

enjoying the sun (TAG Astrid) Empty
PostSubject: enjoying the sun (TAG Astrid)   enjoying the sun (TAG Astrid) EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 8:38 pm

Exactly 15 minutes later Cloud knocked at Astrid's door. He didn't want her to die because he wasn't there so he was very punctual. He already wore his bathing trunks and a t-shirt and that was it. He didn't need anything else, after all. He even let his phone in his room, just taking the keys with him, which could get wet. With the hands in his pockets he waited for her to open the door. He was really curious about what she was gonna wear..
Back to top Go down
Astrid Hofferson

Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: enjoying the sun (TAG Astrid)   enjoying the sun (TAG Astrid) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 1:06 am

Only a little over the time Astrid opened the door to join Cloud again. As she saw him she immidiately started to smile though because of two reasons. First of course since she saw him again. Second because he only carried his clothes with him he wore and she herself brought actually a bag with her with two towels and minor other stuff. "Aaaah there you are."
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: enjoying the sun (TAG Astrid)   enjoying the sun (TAG Astrid) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 1:08 am

"Of course I am.", he said with a wink. "To be at your comment, mylady. Do you want me to take this?", he asked, pointing on her wuite big bag. What did she all carrie with her?
Back to top Go down
Astrid Hofferson

Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: enjoying the sun (TAG Astrid)   enjoying the sun (TAG Astrid) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 1:10 am

"Well if you ask that nicely I can hardly resist can I?" She replied with a smirk just while she gave him her bag and got him a better look at her beachdress under which she was wearing her bikini.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: enjoying the sun (TAG Astrid)   enjoying the sun (TAG Astrid) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 1:20 am

He took the bag over his shoulder and checked her out, of course. When he reached her face again, he smirked. "You're truly a beauty, mylady. Shall we?" He winked again and offered her his hand.
Back to top Go down
Astrid Hofferson

Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: enjoying the sun (TAG Astrid)   enjoying the sun (TAG Astrid) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 1:25 am

"Of course I am! How could I not while being in your company my dear knight?" She replied while she took his hand though with a little hesitation.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: enjoying the sun (TAG Astrid)   enjoying the sun (TAG Astrid) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 1:30 am

He held her hand and started walking. "I think it woulde totally useful to have something like a cable car on the island. The ways are really long. But, of course I enjoy walking around with you, mylady", he added before she could think something different.
Back to top Go down
Astrid Hofferson

Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: enjoying the sun (TAG Astrid)   enjoying the sun (TAG Astrid) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 1:33 am

"Don´t worry, I already know you do." She replied happily while she poked him. "Well it could be worse right?"
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: enjoying the sun (TAG Astrid)   enjoying the sun (TAG Astrid) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 1:37 am

He chuckled. "Oh, good that you already know. And yeah, it could be raining or stuff..", he said and looked into the sky if it would start to rain right after he said that, but the sky was deepblue, without a single cloud. "And I'm happy you survived the 15 minutes without me.", he smrked.
Back to top Go down
Astrid Hofferson

Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: enjoying the sun (TAG Astrid)   enjoying the sun (TAG Astrid) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 1:40 am

"True." She replied with a smile before grabbing his shirt and pulling him closer, acting a little very overdramatic. "Oh my dear knight from the sky, I only just barely made it. I´m sure only a single second withough you surely would have killed me as I can´t live without you anymore." She said before casually backing off again though still holding his hand. "Hmmm now that I think of it maybe I should try opening a drama club."
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: enjoying the sun (TAG Astrid)   enjoying the sun (TAG Astrid) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 1:42 am

"Hmm", he smirked," It was really authentic, indeed." He pulled her closer himself and let go of her hand to put it on her waist. "I'm glad I made it in time my dear. But if I wouldn't the kiss of true love  could have helped, I'm sure.",  he said and looked tempting at her.
Back to top Go down
Astrid Hofferson

Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: enjoying the sun (TAG Astrid)   enjoying the sun (TAG Astrid) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 1:47 am

"Tha-" Astrid was just about to thank him when she found herself opposite to him, very close and with his hand at her waist. Being able to look him right inside his gorgeous eyes and having a better look at this tempting lips of his, hardly any between his and hers ... cleary catched her quite by suprise. "Uhm ... uhm ... uhm ..."
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: enjoying the sun (TAG Astrid)   enjoying the sun (TAG Astrid) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 1:52 am

He smirked and bowed down to her like he wanted to kiss her lips, but swiched to her ear instead. "Oh, I didn't know you could be speechless, mylady", he whispered into it and leant back, looking in her face again, with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Astrid Hofferson

Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: enjoying the sun (TAG Astrid)   enjoying the sun (TAG Astrid) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 1:55 am

Wipeing over her forehead with the backside of her hand she let out a small sigh. "Huff you really got me there!" She replied with a smirk. "Nicely done I have to admit."
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: enjoying the sun (TAG Astrid)   enjoying the sun (TAG Astrid) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 1:59 am

He laughed and let go of her, taking her hand again and kept on walking. "Thank you mylady. That's one of my passions.", he said joking, even if was somehow the truth after all. He just loved how girls reacted to him. Except for when they slapped him... Happened from time to time, too.
Back to top Go down
Astrid Hofferson

Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: enjoying the sun (TAG Astrid)   enjoying the sun (TAG Astrid) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 9:47 am

"Dawh so it's not just because of me? How sad." She joked back letting him lead them outside the building.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: enjoying the sun (TAG Astrid)   enjoying the sun (TAG Astrid) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 7:58 pm

"It's a cumulative factor, of course.", he said and winked. Whenever they pass some girls, they look at their hands and then looked jealous at Astrid. Cloud noticed that, but that didn't mean much to him. Once or twice he smiled slightly back at some girls, but unremarkable. He looked up the way to the beach, so he knew where they were going to. When they went further away from the building, less people were walking around.
Back to top Go down
Astrid Hofferson

Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: enjoying the sun (TAG Astrid)   enjoying the sun (TAG Astrid) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 8:27 pm

"Mhm." She simply replied with a nod. Passing quite some girls every now or then or rather meeting their glares at ... her Astrid had to admit she felt a little uncomfortable especially since there wasn´t anything besides flirting between her and Cloud. Well she had to admit though she could understand the missunderstanding. Oh well, she thought to herself as she just hoped she wouldn´t end up as jealous monster when she sees Cloud with another girl herself.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: enjoying the sun (TAG Astrid)   enjoying the sun (TAG Astrid) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 8:38 pm

"Soo, Astrid. Anything you want to tell me about yourself? Or to know from me?", he asked and smiled down on her. They were the only ones walking on this way now.
Back to top Go down
Astrid Hofferson

Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: enjoying the sun (TAG Astrid)   enjoying the sun (TAG Astrid) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 10:39 pm

"Hmmm ... good question. Well why don´t start of with some basics of yourself?" She replied.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: enjoying the sun (TAG Astrid)   enjoying the sun (TAG Astrid) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 11:05 pm

"Don't you already know the basics? My name is Cloud, 23 years, 1.84 tall, only-child, father dead, living by my mother, have a stepbrother. I like sports, especially basketball and fenching. My mother tought me how to knit.", he chuckled at this point, "I know, I know, that's the least you expected, but it's true. My mother is a real expert with evrrything that has to do with needles."
Back to top Go down
Astrid Hofferson

Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: enjoying the sun (TAG Astrid)   enjoying the sun (TAG Astrid) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 11:14 pm

"Ha the knitting is new! ... Actually kinda cute also and definitely usefull. Well since you´re an expert maybe you can teach me a thing or two. Uhm well I do know how to knit but ... mmmmh it could be a bit better." She replied first grinning though eventually getting quiet for a moment. "Oh well I meant like uhm ... what´s your favorite food, are you rather a day or a night typ and so on."
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: enjoying the sun (TAG Astrid)   enjoying the sun (TAG Astrid) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 11:23 pm

"Oh,, I'd love to teach you some things..", he said and grinned. "Hmmm....My favourite food is lasagne, I'm more the night type, my favourite colour is black, I love beer and my sword and fighting and I like almost every kind of music. What about you?", he asked back and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Astrid Hofferson

Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: enjoying the sun (TAG Astrid)   enjoying the sun (TAG Astrid) EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 12:30 am

"Oh that really would be great! Hmmm ... well ... I like quite a lot of food ... but pizza it appears I can eat at any time which brings me to that I´m definitely a night type as well. Carpe noctem I can just say. My favorite color is blue, I´m not too much into alcohol though of course I drink it, I´m not really a fighter and I like various music." She replied with a smile. "Now any question of yours?"
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: enjoying the sun (TAG Astrid)   enjoying the sun (TAG Astrid) EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 1:05 am

"Hmm... I have many questions, but some of them might be a little...too personal for now.", he explained with a sassy grin. "But, hey, tell ma about your family or your hobbies..what do you enjoy doing the most?Anything special or..dangerous?", he asked with an enthusiastic glance and then chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: enjoying the sun (TAG Astrid)   enjoying the sun (TAG Astrid) Empty

Back to top Go down

enjoying the sun (TAG Astrid)
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next