EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Astrid´s Audition

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Astrid Hofferson

Astrid Hofferson

Astrid´s Audition Empty
PostSubject: Astrid´s Audition   Astrid´s Audition EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 1:03 am

Finally the day had come, today Astrid would move out of her parefnts house and make a further step into her future as an UN agent, well … only though if she would proof herself as worthy and suceed in the challenges to come of course.
However as happy and excited she was her mother was worried with the same intensity and just when Astrid was about to finish her packing for good, after she had packed her stuff in and out about 10 times so far, she noticed her mother standing in the opened door, looking at her as if they would never see each other ever again. „Mom … I´m not terrible sick or going to die I only move to a training center to work on my powers and possible career so you please stop looking at me that way.“ Astrid told her mother while still standing with her back towards her and closing the suitcase in front of her. Approaching her daughter she put a hand on Astrids shoulder. „I know sweetie but still I´m worried. You are going to be all by yourself and this for such a long time. I know you can handle yourself but still!“ - „But I won´t even sleep alone … ehm I mean of course I will have roommates. Not to mention that there are trainers and a lot of other stuff that will surely help us out if we need them for whatever reason and in i don´t know what situation.“ - „But still!“ - „But still we can write emails and have phone calls.“ - „But still!“ - „FINE! As soon as we can I will visit you and spend as much time with you as I can now PLEASE stop giving me that face!“
No matter how much Astrid tried to convince her mother it seemed it still was just no use. Just as she was about let out a long and loud sigh though she suddenly found herself in her mothers arms, being hugged by her. Hugging her back she smiled at her. „Mooooooom“
After some minutes though she finally let go of her and even took the suitcase for Astrid to take it downstairs to the taxt which was already waiting outside.
„A promise it is then?“ Her mother asked to make sure when the two women were standing right in front of the taxi, the suitcase already being inside the luggage space. Approving with a nod Astrid hugged her then for the last time for the time being and eventually got inside the taxi herself and waved at her mother when the taxt started moving until she got out of sight.
Back to top Go down

Astrid´s Audition
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents :: Out of Character :: Fanfictions :: Auditions-
Jump to: