EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Searching for special someone (TAG Astrid)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Searching for special someone (TAG Astrid) Empty
PostSubject: Searching for special someone (TAG Astrid)   Searching for special someone (TAG Astrid) EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 11:33 pm

It was the second day on the island when he finally had the chance to look after Astrid. He really hoped she was at the library, so he made his way to it. When he entered it, it was to his surprise quite busy. Everyone seemed to look for the right books for themselfes. He was sure he wouldn't find anything useful for himself here, but he should definitely ask one of the EVEs if there could be anything helpful for his power. So he went through the library, which was really big and impressive like everything on this island. It must have been so expensive to build all this stuff. He looked around but he couldn't see her. Maybe she wasn't here after all...
Back to top Go down
Astrid Hofferson

Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: Searching for special someone (TAG Astrid)   Searching for special someone (TAG Astrid) EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 11:56 pm

Astrid had just taken out a book which appeared to be quite interesting and was about to sit down on on of the big tables when people started to get much to noisy in her opinion so she just took it with it ans was about to leave the library again already when she nocticed a few females gathering around some blond. Ugh that flirts, she thought to herself while passing the small group in a normal speed.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Searching for special someone (TAG Astrid)   Searching for special someone (TAG Astrid) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 12:03 am

Cloud smiled charming at the ladies around him and told them his name they were asking for and while they told him their names too, he got distracted from someone passing them. He had to look twice if she really was it, since he could only see her back...a pretty nice back though. He waited for the girls to finishing their intrduces. "It's very nice to meet all of you, maybe we see each other around some time.", he said to them with a wink. "But I sadly have to go now, I hope you understand. See you then!", he said and left the girls to get after the girl he has been looking for. "Hey", he said as he got next to her, "Here you are. I already thought you weren't here, mylady.", he said with all his charm.
Back to top Go down
Astrid Hofferson

Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: Searching for special someone (TAG Astrid)   Searching for special someone (TAG Astrid) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 12:15 am

A little suprised it appeared that the womanizer actually turned out as Cloud she smiled at him as she turned to him. "Ah it´s you. Well the dragon sounds have been quite too loud for my taste. Guess their prey has been quite to delicious my dear knight."
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Searching for special someone (TAG Astrid)   Searching for special someone (TAG Astrid) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 12:21 am

"Dragon sounds?", he laughed harder than he should about that. "Well, apperently it got away without any harm...But if you wanna be sure, you can always take a closer look.", he said smirking and with a wink. He just loved the way she was talking.
Back to top Go down
Astrid Hofferson

Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: Searching for special someone (TAG Astrid)   Searching for special someone (TAG Astrid) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 12:39 am

Oh that surely seemed promising for some teasingly fun. "Well what kind of lady would I be if I wouldn´t check on the most precious knight of them all? Why aren´t you a good boy and come a little closer for me then?" She replied with a small smirk on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Searching for special someone (TAG Astrid)   Searching for special someone (TAG Astrid) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 12:45 am

He didn't expect that she would really go for that so his smirk got even bigger when he stepped right in front of her, so close that their bodies were almost touching each other. "So...what are you gonna do with me now, mylady?", he asked with a tempting voice.
Back to top Go down
Astrid Hofferson

Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: Searching for special someone (TAG Astrid)   Searching for special someone (TAG Astrid) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 12:50 am

When he was close enough even easily kiss him she gently stroke about his cheek with one hand before gripping on his chin, making his head turn right and left. "Yeah it seems they haven´t got to much of you yet. What a relief."
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Searching for special someone (TAG Astrid)   Searching for special someone (TAG Astrid) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 12:54 am

He had almost the feeling that she wanted to kiss him...damn, she was hot. He would be totally into it, but when she turned his head to the left and the right, he laughed a little. "Oh, very good. Thank you so much for caring so much for me, mylady."
Back to top Go down
Astrid Hofferson

Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: Searching for special someone (TAG Astrid)   Searching for special someone (TAG Astrid) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 12:55 am

"Everytime my dear knight." She replied while patting him on the shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Searching for special someone (TAG Astrid)   Searching for special someone (TAG Astrid) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 1:03 am

He looked down on her with a smirk. "And, what do you wanna do now, mylady? Any plans?", he asked.
Back to top Go down
Astrid Hofferson

Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: Searching for special someone (TAG Astrid)   Searching for special someone (TAG Astrid) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 1:04 am

Shrugging she turned around again. "Not really, any suggestions?"
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Searching for special someone (TAG Astrid)   Searching for special someone (TAG Astrid) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 1:09 am

"Oh, I have many suggestions...", he said with a dirty smile to her backside, "what about this one: we could go outside and enjoy the sun, maybe you're in for a swim or similar?", he said and thought of her in a bikini, of course. He was sure she'd look georgeous.
Back to top Go down
Astrid Hofferson

Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: Searching for special someone (TAG Astrid)   Searching for special someone (TAG Astrid) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 1:33 pm

"Hmmm." She only replied at first, teasing him with a little silence before she agreed. "Sure, why not. Just need to find my stuff again for it."
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Searching for special someone (TAG Astrid)   Searching for special someone (TAG Astrid) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 6:12 pm

He was waiting patiently for her answer and smiled when she agreed. "Sounds good. Off to the beach then? Or to the pool? Where would you like to go?" He couldn't wait to see her in a bikini...hehe.
Back to top Go down
Astrid Hofferson

Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: Searching for special someone (TAG Astrid)   Searching for special someone (TAG Astrid) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 6:15 pm

Again she shrugged, smiling to herself about the fact that it seemed that it seemed to have become quite the habit of hers. "Mmmmh I don´t mind both actually. How about you suprise me?"
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Searching for special someone (TAG Astrid)   Searching for special someone (TAG Astrid) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 6:22 pm

"Surprise you?", he grinned. "Well if that's what you want, mylady." He thought they should go to the beach because as far as he knew, the pool was inside and he was sure she wanted so get some sun. And himself too. "So, should I guide you to your room or should I just pick you up there if you got everything you need?", he asked smiling.
Back to top Go down
Astrid Hofferson

Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: Searching for special someone (TAG Astrid)   Searching for special someone (TAG Astrid) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 6:36 pm

"Just as you prefer my dear knight. As long as you let a lady get ready by herself everything is fine." She replied.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Searching for special someone (TAG Astrid)   Searching for special someone (TAG Astrid) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 6:38 pm

"I'm sure I can do that", he grinned and winked. "So then I will guide you and pick you up again later then", he aid and offered his arm. "Mylady"
Back to top Go down
Astrid Hofferson

Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: Searching for special someone (TAG Astrid)   Searching for special someone (TAG Astrid) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 6:42 pm

"Oh what a gentleman indeed you are. Maybe you even shall get a reward." She replied with a wink as she didn´t hesitate to take his arm.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Searching for special someone (TAG Astrid)   Searching for special someone (TAG Astrid) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 6:53 pm

He smirked. "I'm open for any kind of reward, so if you feel like giving me one, just go ahead, mylady", he answered with a wink, starting to walk to the dorms. He wondered where he put his bathing trunks. If he was lucky, in the last corner of his suitcase. He should probably get completely unpacked soon..
Back to top Go down
Astrid Hofferson

Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: Searching for special someone (TAG Astrid)   Searching for special someone (TAG Astrid) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 9:34 pm

"Hmmm we will see." She replied as they reached the stairs soon after. "Any time limit I have though?"
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Searching for special someone (TAG Astrid)   Searching for special someone (TAG Astrid) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 9:52 pm

"Hm, no. Just take your time. Just tell me around what time I should pick you up. 15 minutes? Is that enough?", he asked, leading her to her room on the first floor. Luckily he remembered the number the EVE at the luggage room had said.
Back to top Go down
Astrid Hofferson

Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: Searching for special someone (TAG Astrid)   Searching for special someone (TAG Astrid) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 9:57 pm

"15 minutes? Oh that is very generous of you sir sunshine. I only fear about my ability to be that long without you." She said, acting a little overdramatic but just loving their flirty play. Soon however they arrived at her room and just cuz she was in the mood she gave him a little kiss on the cheek before she disappeared inside her room. "See you in 15 minutes."
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Searching for special someone (TAG Astrid)   Searching for special someone (TAG Astrid) EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 8:19 pm

"If not, I will have to reanimate you", he said and chuckled.
When she kissed his cheek he looked at her quite surprised, befor he smirked. "I'll be there mylady", he said and went to his room to get his things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching for special someone (TAG Astrid)   Searching for special someone (TAG Astrid) Empty

Back to top Go down

Searching for special someone (TAG Astrid)
Page 1 of 1