EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Work Out (Tag: Anyone)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vidia Ryans

Vidia Ryans

Work Out (Tag: Anyone)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work Out (Tag: Anyone)    Work Out (Tag: Anyone)  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 2:12 am

"Well, the bar is forty, and I put twenty on each—so that’s eighty. Though the most I’ve ever lifted is ninety, so if I get a rythym I’m pretty sure I can surprise ya." Iridessa winks at him. "Okay, here I go." She pushes up the bar and allows to move down towards her chin before using all of the strength in her arms to push upwards.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Work Out (Tag: Anyone)    Work Out (Tag: Anyone)  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 2:14 am

Zack moved his hand up with the bar, tight but only moving as she did, so not to take any of the weight from her. Only when she started to struggle, would he intervene on her behalf. "Good start." Zack encouraged. "Keep it up."
Back to top Go down
Vidia Ryans

Vidia Ryans

PostSubject: Re: Work Out (Tag: Anyone)    Work Out (Tag: Anyone)  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 2:29 am

Iridessa smiles at him. "Thanks." She goes again. "It’s probably real cliche, but, you look like an angel. You probably get that a lot but," She lowers the bar and pushes again. "It’s not everyday you see people with wings." Iridessa's arms tremble, but she ignores it. "But it’s a good thing!" She throws in hastily.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Work Out (Tag: Anyone)    Work Out (Tag: Anyone)  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 2:57 am

"Yeah, I get that. Can't walk past a church anymore. Not allowed." Zack said. He had almost given another student a heart attack when she saw him. "There was a girl here who thought she died and I came to collect her for Heaven."
Back to top Go down
Vidia Ryans

Vidia Ryans

PostSubject: Re: Work Out (Tag: Anyone)    Work Out (Tag: Anyone)  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 3:13 am

Iridessa starts laughing. "Yeah! I totally would've thought that if I had just randomly seen you on the street or something. Or if you asked me for directions. I’d be like, 'Shouldn’t you know the way?'" Iridessa's mouth turns upwards. "That must really bum about church though. Dozens of people in hysterics and stuff."
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Work Out (Tag: Anyone)    Work Out (Tag: Anyone)  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 11:37 pm

"Eh, rather not make a spectacle that way. And if I'm honest I prefer sleeping in on Sunday mornings." Zack teased. He had always been so taken back by it as a child. His mother tended to take care of him, made sure no one gawked.
Back to top Go down
Vidia Ryans

Vidia Ryans

PostSubject: Re: Work Out (Tag: Anyone)    Work Out (Tag: Anyone)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 10:02 pm

"Really?" Iridessa asked him, surprised by this. "My momma use to wake us all up bright and early on Sunday mornings. Get us all dressed up and cook breakfast that we barely even had any time to eat in the first place. Then after church we would stop at some burger diner. That was a big deal for us since my mom cooked every meal we ate." Iridessa pushes up, her arms shaking more. "I think I should break." She declared, pushing so that she could put it back in its place.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Work Out (Tag: Anyone)    Work Out (Tag: Anyone)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 10:17 pm

Zack made sure to help her lift it back into place. "We didn't go out to eat. My ma, nah, she was the type who cooked up a storm on Sundays that way she just had to reheat it during the week." Zack said. "All homemade stuff too. My little sister knows all of her recipes." It was a bonus of having his sister with him.
Back to top Go down
Vidia Ryans

Vidia Ryans

PostSubject: Re: Work Out (Tag: Anyone)    Work Out (Tag: Anyone)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 9:37 pm

"Oh, lucky!" Iridessa exclaimed. "Man, I wish I had someone who could do that for me. I would love a home cooked meal. Personally, I can’t cook for shit. And I like—fucking mean it. I would have to babysit my sister while my brothers were out being wannabe gangsters, I’d have to take her to my neighbor's or buy out if I had any money." Iridessa said, sitting up. "I always wished I was good at cooking. But j guess it’s something I can eventually learn, probably. Do ya think so?"
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Work Out (Tag: Anyone)    Work Out (Tag: Anyone)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 10:33 pm

"Sure! Just talk to my sister. She could whip you into shape." Zack said. "Her name is Xion. Shy type but she'd be more than willing to help ya out!" That was just how the Fair children worked. They always jumped to the needs of others, often time forgetting their own situations to do so.
Back to top Go down
Vidia Ryans

Vidia Ryans

PostSubject: Re: Work Out (Tag: Anyone)    Work Out (Tag: Anyone)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 3:58 am

"Xion, you said?" Iridessa echoed. That was an unusual name. But she liked it. Iridessa nodded once or twice. "Okay, cool. I'll totally look out for her." She checks her watch and jumps up. "Oh, I gotta jet. Meeting a roommate or something, I can't remember I just know I gotta be somewhere." Iridessa called over her shoulder as she sprinted to the door. "Catch ya later!"
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Work Out (Tag: Anyone)    Work Out (Tag: Anyone)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 4:03 am

Zack laughed at her abrupt exit but waved her off nevertheless. "Yeah, see you later." he said. He wondered if she really had somewhere to go or wanted a quick getaway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Work Out (Tag: Anyone)    Work Out (Tag: Anyone)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Work Out (Tag: Anyone)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2