EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Work Out (Tag: Anyone)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

Work Out (Tag: Anyone)  Empty
PostSubject: Work Out (Tag: Anyone)    Work Out (Tag: Anyone)  EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 1:19 am

Zack had to admit, the place came with perks. One of them being a glorious gym with everything he could have thought possible and more. For a true busy body like him, this was perfect. He usually had bounds of energy he had to fight to burn off before he even thought about sleep. Now, he was more pleasantly sore than he had been in a long time. He checked the time only to realize he had been there for three hours already. So he sat off to the side, taking a towel to his sweaty face and a healthy gulp from his water bottle.
Back to top Go down
Vidia Ryans

Vidia Ryans

PostSubject: Re: Work Out (Tag: Anyone)    Work Out (Tag: Anyone)  EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 11:41 pm

Iridessa hadn’t been in a gym in at least five or six months. She had started going just to be productive and keep exercise a part of her routine, but she'd fallen flat recently. Now that she has full access to a gym, she decides why not? When she enters, she sees someone drinking from his water bottle. He looked like he had a fulfilled workout. "So..." She began. "Working hard or hardly working?" She teases with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Work Out (Tag: Anyone)    Work Out (Tag: Anyone)  EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 11:54 pm

"Well I did get stopped by security on my way over here. Apparently I'm not allowed having these guns on campus," Zack flirted and made a show of flexing his biceps. He was just teasing and hoping to get a laugh out of her. He spent a lot of time in the gym and working out felt great after words. Meeting other people there just happened to be a slight bonus.
Back to top Go down
Vidia Ryans

Vidia Ryans

PostSubject: Re: Work Out (Tag: Anyone)    Work Out (Tag: Anyone)  EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 12:31 am

Iridessa laughs befor quickly covering her mouth and giggles small to avoid using her power by mistake. "Really." She rolls her eyes at the exaggeration. "I see no such thing anywhere." Iridessa shields her eyes and searches around. "I guess you left them with security cause those look nothing like these—" Iridessa flexes her own bicep. "You can’t bring a knife to a gun party, man."
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Work Out (Tag: Anyone)    Work Out (Tag: Anyone)  EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 4:41 am

Zack barked a laugh - loud and happy, since she was playing along with his little game. He had even set himself up for a playful jab and she had decided to take him up on it. He held up his hands in mock surrender. He was unable to hide the glee from his voice as he spoke. "Whoa! Put those things away! I'm obviously outmatched here!"
Back to top Go down
Vidia Ryans

Vidia Ryans

PostSubject: Re: Work Out (Tag: Anyone)    Work Out (Tag: Anyone)  EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 2:48 pm

"Oh, my bad!" Iridessa exclaims, lowering her arm. "I kind of forgot how big they are." She shrugs. "It happens, am I right?" She laughs small before offering her hand. "Iridessa Washington. Chicago born and raised—unfaithful gym attendee." She introduces. "Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Work Out (Tag: Anyone)    Work Out (Tag: Anyone)  EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 4:17 pm

"Good thing you put those away before someone got hurt!" Zack grinned. He shook her hand firmly. This was what he liked to see, everyone loosened up after a few jokes and everything seemed so natural. "Zack Fair. Former solider. Born and raised in a Gongagan village." he said. "Nice to meet you too."
Back to top Go down
Vidia Ryans

Vidia Ryans

PostSubject: Re: Work Out (Tag: Anyone)    Work Out (Tag: Anyone)  EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 5:10 pm

"I know, I know. I try not to injure the civilians." Iridessa says modestly. Zack seemed like a nice guy—he’s rather large in comparison to her, but that was okay. She blinks, "Former soldier? My dad did service too. A SEAL. One of my brothers are in the Air Force. Probably the not one who's doing something with his life." She raises her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Work Out (Tag: Anyone)    Work Out (Tag: Anyone)  EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 5:27 pm

"I was in the marines." Zack said. "Maybe should have been in the air force but for some reason I can't fly as fast as the planes can." He lifted one of his massive wings and rolled his shoulder. He tried once and nearly dislocated a wing doing it. He knew better than to push himself that hard that fast. He had to work up to it.
Back to top Go down
Vidia Ryans

Vidia Ryans

PostSubject: Re: Work Out (Tag: Anyone)    Work Out (Tag: Anyone)  EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 5:42 pm

Iridessa goggles at Zack as he lifts his wing. It was so huge she figured it had to be extraordinarily heavy. He did it with such ease it looked light as a feather. "Those have to be really hard to carry. I imagine the weight of the wings themselves must be difficult to deal with. I imagine you can take off faster than a helicopter or plane, right? Head start." She points out, smiling at the irony. Together they make the perfect bird.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Work Out (Tag: Anyone)    Work Out (Tag: Anyone)  EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 7:04 pm

"They're attached. I had to get used to the weight." Zack said. "My sister complains when I put one around her though. Says they're heavy so I guess?" His wings were apart of himself. As natural as an extension of his arms or legs. He couldn't imagine life without them. He couldn't imagine flying without them either.
Back to top Go down
Vidia Ryans

Vidia Ryans

PostSubject: Re: Work Out (Tag: Anyone)    Work Out (Tag: Anyone)  EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 7:22 pm

"Wow," Iridessa admires the majesty of his wings. "I wish my power was beautiful like that. All I do is screech. Well, it’s actually called a sonic scream but it’s a screech in my book. It’s honestly just a nuisance. You’re really lucky and you can fly! I only flew here and that was really scary. I do not like it."
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Work Out (Tag: Anyone)    Work Out (Tag: Anyone)  EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 8:01 pm

"Hey now, none of that," Zack scolded after she started to berate her own ability. He hated it when his sister did that so he wouldn't stand for Iridessa doing the same. "We're all important. Each one of us can do something the other can't. So it's not really your power, but how you use it."
Back to top Go down
Vidia Ryans

Vidia Ryans

PostSubject: Re: Work Out (Tag: Anyone)    Work Out (Tag: Anyone)  EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 8:07 pm

Iridessa huffs in frustration. She hated her ability. "I can’t use it at all that’s just it it’s so irritating. I’m here exhaust I’m hoping I can get it under control. You’re lucky your power is beautiful." She points out. But she did suppose that no one else could do what she can. "Who would want to screech though?"
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Work Out (Tag: Anyone)    Work Out (Tag: Anyone)  EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 8:29 pm

"I don't know... Hit the right frequency and you could shatter glass?" Zack pointed out. "Blast people back? Save lives of infantry? Civilians? Me? I'm lucky if I could carry two adults." Zack's lift limit was limited to his physical condition, which was why he was trying harder to get stronger. He wanted to be the hero. He already tried in the army but disagreed with their orders and the way they treated innocents.
Back to top Go down
Vidia Ryans

Vidia Ryans

PostSubject: Re: Work Out (Tag: Anyone)    Work Out (Tag: Anyone)  EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 8:42 pm

"Well..." She had never thought of it like that before. She never thought about saving other people before. She hadn’t really read the full brochure she topped after they said they could help her control her power which probably wasn’t very smart, she could've ended up working with some kind of evil vallain. "Well I guess you’re right. I didn’t really think of helping other people that way. Or at all for that matter..."
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Work Out (Tag: Anyone)    Work Out (Tag: Anyone)  EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 8:45 pm

"It's all about perspective!" Zack said. His finger wagged at her as he 'lectured'. His former superior would have been very amused with him if he could see him now. "And if you do the honorable thing with it! Protect and serve while remaining true to your dreams. So tell me Iri, what do you dream of?"
Back to top Go down
Vidia Ryans

Vidia Ryans

PostSubject: Re: Work Out (Tag: Anyone)    Work Out (Tag: Anyone)  EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 9:07 pm

"Well," Iridessa Thought a moment. "Well I used to want to be a singer but being a hero sounds way better than that." She sighs sadly. "I do want to song. Singing is what in good at. It’s my passion." She smiles at him. "You got something like that?"
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Work Out (Tag: Anyone)    Work Out (Tag: Anyone)  EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 9:11 pm

"You can still be a singer? Why quit if it's something you really like?" Zack asked. "Embrace you dreams, Iri." He folded his arms across his chest. "I always wanted to be a hero. Ever since I was a kid. Guess I never outgrew it."
Back to top Go down
Vidia Ryans

Vidia Ryans

PostSubject: Re: Work Out (Tag: Anyone)    Work Out (Tag: Anyone)  EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 12:02 am

"I definitely wouldn’t quit." Iridessa clarifies firmly. "I just wouldn’t make it my sole purpose anymore." She grins at him. "That’s a good dream to hold on to. It’s really interesting that you want to be a hero and all."
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Work Out (Tag: Anyone)    Work Out (Tag: Anyone)  EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 3:46 am

"Interesting in a good way, I hope," Zack joked. He was just doing what felt right to him. Making a difference for others was really important to him and he couldn't just stand by if someone needed his help. It wasn't who he was.
Back to top Go down
Vidia Ryans

Vidia Ryans

PostSubject: Re: Work Out (Tag: Anyone)    Work Out (Tag: Anyone)  EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 1:19 am

"It is in a good way." Iridessa confirms before looking over to the bench. "You wanna be my hero and spot me as a bench press?" She asks innocently. Iridessa walks past Zack and starts loading each side. "I can’t bench press alone. I get carried away."
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Work Out (Tag: Anyone)    Work Out (Tag: Anyone)  EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 2:59 am

"Of course!" Zack said. He got to his feet. His wide wings sweeping over the bench as he rose. He pulled them in a little closer since it would do him no good to get them caught or pinched on something. That was just more of an annoyance than anything else unless a feather got caught.
Back to top Go down
Vidia Ryans

Vidia Ryans

PostSubject: Re: Work Out (Tag: Anyone)    Work Out (Tag: Anyone)  EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 6:17 pm

Iridessa lies on her back, positioning herself comfortably. "All right, I know you probably won't cause you’re a nice dude and everything—but please don’t let me drop this on myself. I ain't done this in a long time, ya know?" She explains.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Work Out (Tag: Anyone)    Work Out (Tag: Anyone)  EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 1:36 am

Zack nodded firmly. "I wouldn't do that to you." he vowed. He gripped in between the bars, right in the middle, ready to grab it if her hands slipped or it was just too heavy for her. "How much are you going to lift?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Work Out (Tag: Anyone)    Work Out (Tag: Anyone)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Work Out (Tag: Anyone)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next