EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Busy Work (Tag: Nyx)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aquamarine Deluna

Aquamarine Deluna

Busy Work (Tag: Nyx) Empty
PostSubject: Busy Work (Tag: Nyx)   Busy Work (Tag: Nyx) EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 9:42 pm

Aqua sighed and flipped the page of the book she was reading. She mindlessly nibbled on a carrot stick as she scanned the page. She was researching how to work with her own powers. To either stop using them at random or to learn how to share that information with someone else. She turned the page again. It was a dull book but she was trying to push through. It was keeping her mind off of things.
Back to top Go down
Nicola Loiselle

Nicola Loiselle

PostSubject: Re: Busy Work (Tag: Nyx)   Busy Work (Tag: Nyx) EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 5:54 pm

Nyx found her way to the cafeteria to grab a bite to eat. She scanned around looking for a place to sit when she saw a blue haired girl that looked sort of similar. Approaching her, she tucked a hair behind her ear and gave a friendly smile. "Oh, hey. Do you mind if I sit here? We're in the same division right?" She was pretty sure the girl's name was Aqua but she didn't say anything in fear of messing her name up.
Back to top Go down
Aquamarine Deluna

Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: Busy Work (Tag: Nyx)   Busy Work (Tag: Nyx) EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 6:02 pm

Aqua looked up, slightly startled out of her studies. She quickly set the carrot stick down and smiled the best she could, hoping there wasn't anything in her teeth. "Um, no, I don't mind," she said hastily, "We might be... PEP, right?" That was Aqua's division but she wasn't exactly a mind reader so she didn't know what Nyx's was. Carefully she scooted her things over so Nyx had room, but more so she didn't come in contact with anything that belonged to Nyx.
Back to top Go down
Nicola Loiselle

Nicola Loiselle

PostSubject: Re: Busy Work (Tag: Nyx)   Busy Work (Tag: Nyx) EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 6:11 pm

"PEP, that's it! I'm Nyx," she reintroduced herself as she sat down and held her hand out to the girl. She placed her food on the table and kind of kept it far from Aqua's stuff to be polite. "Sorry if I'm interrupting your studying.. there's not too many other seats and I didn't walk to walk all the way back to the dorms to eat. I hope that's okay."
Back to top Go down
Aquamarine Deluna

Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: Busy Work (Tag: Nyx)   Busy Work (Tag: Nyx) EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 6:14 pm

"I'm Aqua," she replied. She glanced to Nyx's wrists and when she was sure the woman didn't have any jewelry she shook her hand, but the whole thing was barely a second scan over, barely noticeable. She smiled though it was a touch thin. "It's fine. It's not even really studying." She glanced at the book she was reading. She had barely retained anything she had read.
Back to top Go down
Nicola Loiselle

Nicola Loiselle

PostSubject: Re: Busy Work (Tag: Nyx)   Busy Work (Tag: Nyx) EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 6:39 pm

"Hi Aqua," Nyx smiled to herself when she learned she was right about her name. She took a bite of her apple and licked her lips. "Oh okay. What were you reading?" She asked, making casual conversation.
Back to top Go down
Aquamarine Deluna

Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: Busy Work (Tag: Nyx)   Busy Work (Tag: Nyx) EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 6:51 pm

"Uh, emotional intelligence by Daniel Coleman," Aqua said, but only after she checked the cover. Well, that showed how much she was taking away from the reading. She offered Nyx a weak smile. "It's... not the best really. Kind of dull." And most likely going to be put back on the bookshelf where it deserved to be after lunch because Aqua was nearly bored to tears.
Back to top Go down
Nicola Loiselle

Nicola Loiselle

PostSubject: Re: Busy Work (Tag: Nyx)   Busy Work (Tag: Nyx) EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 5:34 pm

Nyx thought the book could be kind of interesting, but she always had a weird taste in books. "Well it's good to have something to take things off your mind right? Sometimes dull books do just that," she commented as she took another bite of her apple. "But usually they just make me fall asleep." She shrugged with a slanted smile.
Back to top Go down
Aquamarine Deluna

Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: Busy Work (Tag: Nyx)   Busy Work (Tag: Nyx) EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 5:51 pm

Aqua smiled back weakly and closed the book. She certainly couldn't finish her attempt to read the book now. "Yeah... Lot on my mind," she agreed softly. "Maybe not my best idea... But it was better than nothing." Like picking fights in the gym was any better, she thought bitterly. She had just had a turbulent week. Nothing seemed to be going her way no matter how hard she willed it to or even tried.
Back to top Go down
Nicola Loiselle

Nicola Loiselle

PostSubject: Re: Busy Work (Tag: Nyx)   Busy Work (Tag: Nyx) EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 6:03 pm

Nyx noticed the tone of her voice change. "Are you okay?" She asked with a sympathetic look, putting her apple down. "I know it's none of my business to ask but... if you need to vent or something, I don't mind listening." She knew she shouldn't be nosy but she still wanted to help. If someone was upset, if was always good to just lend a listening ear at least.
Back to top Go down
Aquamarine Deluna

Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: Busy Work (Tag: Nyx)   Busy Work (Tag: Nyx) EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 6:06 pm

"Haven't had a good week," Aqua said. "That's all. But really you don't have to worry about me!" She put a smile on her face, though it felt forced even to her. First her ordeal with Cloud and then that woman Vidia who egged her on so much she tried actually fight her. Aqua felt like she wasn't entirely rational at this point.
Back to top Go down
Nicola Loiselle

Nicola Loiselle

PostSubject: Re: Busy Work (Tag: Nyx)   Busy Work (Tag: Nyx) EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 6:12 pm

"Well we all have them," Nyx replied. "Nothing we can do about them except grow from it." She commented. She glanced up, recalling one of the first days she spent here at the discopub with Cloud. "My first week here was pretty rough too. There was this "casanova" guy that was a total jerk.. left me upset for a few days." Nyx rolled her eyes as she recalled him.
Back to top Go down
Aquamarine Deluna

Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: Busy Work (Tag: Nyx)   Busy Work (Tag: Nyx) EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 6:15 pm

Aqua made a face as things finally clicked into place. Aside from seeing Nyx at training, Aqua had seen her one other place as well - Cloud's memories. She knew what Nyx was talking about. She had been - not the only woman taken in by Cloud's smile and charms. "Blond hair smooth talker?" she guessed. "Muscles for miles and horny as hell?"
Back to top Go down
Nicola Loiselle

Nicola Loiselle

PostSubject: Re: Busy Work (Tag: Nyx)   Busy Work (Tag: Nyx) EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 10:56 pm

Nyx had looked down at the table but her eyes and head nearly perked up to what Aqua said. A smile tugged at the edge of her mouth in amazement. "That is the most fitting description I could've thought of. That's him: Cloud. Suave at first but a total womanizer," she said before laughing a little bit. "That's amazing, how did you know?" She didn't remember Aqua's power but it must be mind-reading or some all knowing knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Aquamarine Deluna

Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: Busy Work (Tag: Nyx)   Busy Work (Tag: Nyx) EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 11:09 pm

Aqua sighed. Better to get this over with. At least Nyx had already heard about her powers through their open training session with their division. "I have psychoscopy. I touched something of his... And I saw his memories..." she said. "Of you and everyone else in his life." That of course being only after she kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Busy Work (Tag: Nyx)   Busy Work (Tag: Nyx) Empty

Back to top Go down

Busy Work (Tag: Nyx)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents :: Recreation Center :: Cafeteria-
Jump to: