EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Two models - Tag Sunny

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mary Kathrine Bomba

Mary Kathrine Bomba

Two models - Tag Sunny Empty
PostSubject: Two models - Tag Sunny   Two models - Tag Sunny EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 5:28 pm

There were times that MK needed some inspiration for her pictures, plus she also liked to look at other pictures and paintings to see how other artists worked. And when she asked Merlin, the librarian if there were some books about arts, he found them quickly for her. It was really nice and quiet here. She looked at some arts with animals, while she sat near a table with her sketchbook nearby. She looked up for a moment. Was there something that was crawling at the floor? Nah, probably her imagination. She looked down at the book again when she felt something furry touch her leg. There was a ferret sitting near her legs. What was it doing there?
Back to top Go down
Wilson Samuels Jr

Wilson Samuels Jr

PostSubject: Re: Two models - Tag Sunny   Two models - Tag Sunny EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:01 pm

The ferret was pure white with black, beady little eyes and what could called a grin. It sniffed Mk's shoes then quickly climbed up her chair and jumped onto the table where it began sniffing at Mk's sketchbook. The ferret shot Mk a mischievous look as it opened it's mouth and grabbed one of the pages in it's dexterous little paws.

"PUCK! Don't you dare!" A young male voice, shattered the quiet silence which caused several of the other library patrons to angrily shush the young man. Embarrassed but still determined, the small young boy rushed over and grabbed the ferret off the table. "I'm really sorry about that. I hope she wasn't bothering you." He said apologetically. The young man looked like he was around Mk's age but his extremely short height made him look younger than he was. "I'm Sunny by the way and this here troublemaker is Puck." The young man said with a large grin.
Back to top Go down
Mary Kathrine Bomba

Mary Kathrine Bomba

PostSubject: Re: Two models - Tag Sunny   Two models - Tag Sunny EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 4:29 pm

The ferret was really quick as it climbed up at the chair and jumped on the table. She gasped as it grabbed one of the pages in her sketchbook. "Not my sketchbook!" she shout as a another man shout as well. Then a small young boy rushed and grabbed the ferret. She sighed of relief, the ferret didn't manage to get a bite of her sketchbook. "It's okay. No harm done," she said relived as the young man apologized. He was really short, but he seemed to be around her age. "Nice to meet you Sunny. And you too Puck. I'm Mary Kathrine, but you can call me MK for short," she said reaching her hand toward him to shake it.
Back to top Go down
Wilson Samuels Jr

Wilson Samuels Jr

PostSubject: Re: Two models - Tag Sunny   Two models - Tag Sunny EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 7:21 pm

Sunny's grin became wider as MK introduced herself. After settling Puck on his shoulder, Sunny accepted MK's hand and shook it. "It's nice to meet you too, MK." He was so relieved to hear that she wasn't mad or upset. Not everyone was so understanding when it came to Puck's behavior.

"If you don't mind my asking, but what was it exactly that Puck was about to chomp into?" Sunny said as he let go of MK's hand and hoisted his short body onto the chair next to her so that he could look at what was on the table. Both Sunny and Puck were curious to see what MK had been looking at. For Sunny, he had been too stressed about Puck to get a good look when he had grabbed her off the table and Puck felt she had not had enough time to explore this new found area.

As soon as Sunny sat down, Puck raced down his arm and beelined for the book MK had been reading. The tiny ferret then carefully took it in her paws and started dragging it towards Sunny. Curious, Sunny took it from Puck and lifted the front cover to see what it was about. He put a hand on the page that MK had been reading to mark the place and looked at the cover. "So you're an artist, huh?" He asked as he handed the book back to her.
Back to top Go down
Mary Kathrine Bomba

Mary Kathrine Bomba

PostSubject: Re: Two models - Tag Sunny   Two models - Tag Sunny EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 12:00 pm

"My sketchbook," MK replied to Sunny's question as he sat down. Puck the raced down Sunny's arm and toward the book she had been reading. She found it really amusing how strong that little ferret was when she dragged the book to Sunny. That sight made her giggle. It was so cute. "Yeah, I'm an artist at my free time," she replied as she got the book back. "I was trying to get some inspiration."
Back to top Go down
Wilson Samuels Jr

Wilson Samuels Jr

PostSubject: Re: Two models - Tag Sunny   Two models - Tag Sunny EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 6:27 pm

Sunny nodded as Mk explained. "Yeah, I'm not surprised she went for the sketchbook. It has lots of paper in it so she was probably thinking she could use some of it for her nest." He said, glancing at Puck who at this point had curled up on one of Mk's book piles and fallen asleep. Once Sunny had checked to make sure Puck was okay, he left her as she was. "Do you often draw animals?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Mary Kathrine Bomba

Mary Kathrine Bomba

PostSubject: Re: Two models - Tag Sunny   Two models - Tag Sunny EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 11:23 am

She saw Puck curling herself up at one of the book piles and fell asleep. "Aaaaawww," MK said low to not wake her up. That sight was so adorable. "It's not often I get the chance to draw animals," she admitted. It wasn't many animals who wanted to be a model.
Back to top Go down
Wilson Samuels Jr

Wilson Samuels Jr

PostSubject: Re: Two models - Tag Sunny   Two models - Tag Sunny EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 7:06 am

When Mk said she didn't often get to draw animals, the corners of Sunny's mouth grew into a very grin. "Well there's one animal you could draw," He said pointing at Puck, "And here's two." As he said this, Sunny's body began to change. His limbs and body got smaller and smaller. His skin grew fur and his facial features became more weasel like as his nose became longer. Within seconds, Sunny's clothing was left in a heap on his chair as a ferret, about the same size as Puck, wriggled out and hopped up onto the table.

Unlike Puck who was completely white, this ferret was sable with little black mask around it's black, beady little eyes. Sunny scurried over to MK and stood up on his now furry hind legs. Stretching out his small front paws to the sides, he grinned up at her as if to say 'ta-da!'.
Back to top Go down
Mary Kathrine Bomba

Mary Kathrine Bomba

PostSubject: Re: Two models - Tag Sunny   Two models - Tag Sunny EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 3:05 pm

"And that would be okay for Puck?" MK asked curious. She looked confused at Sunny when he said two, but when he changed himself into a ferret she clasped her hands together in amusement. "Amazing," she said wide impression. "Then I guess you'll be in the BCM division too?" That would mean a another member at same division as hers. This was so cool. She made her sketch block ready while Sunny and Puck made themselves a position.
Back to top Go down
Wilson Samuels Jr

Wilson Samuels Jr

PostSubject: Re: Two models - Tag Sunny   Two models - Tag Sunny EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 1:58 am

Sunny stared up at MK, he had forgotten how much bigger everything looked when he was a ferret. It had been awhile since he had transformed into one, it had been awhile since he had transformed period. He was glad to know that he could feel both his subconscious and the animal's instincts working together, both parts of him were here, not like the last time he had transformed. Then again, ferrets had always been easy for him.

Somewhere in Sunny's human subconscious, he registered that MK had asked him two questions and that the answer to both of them was yes, however his ferret brain was to busy being excited by all the new smells and things to play with but something was telling him to respond to the human person with the paper pad that looked oh so good to chew on! Plus, Puck was here to play with! They could have so much fun!

Sunny paused for a moment, allowing himself to get back in control and to reign in his mischievous ferret brain. He really needed to practice with his power some more. Once his mind was semi-calm, Sunny nodded 'yes' to Mk and then hopped onto the book pile where Puck was still sleeping. He had to make sure not to wake her or MK would never get to draw her picture. Carefully, he curled up beside Puck and rested his head on top of her so that he was staring right at MK.
Back to top Go down
Mary Kathrine Bomba

Mary Kathrine Bomba

PostSubject: Re: Two models - Tag Sunny   Two models - Tag Sunny EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 6:47 pm

Once Sunny rested his head upon Puck, MK had to use self control to not make a 'aaaawwwww' sound, or else Puck would wake up. They were both so cute together. She looked at them before she started to draw them both together.
Back to top Go down
Wilson Samuels Jr

Wilson Samuels Jr

PostSubject: Re: Two models - Tag Sunny   Two models - Tag Sunny EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 3:50 am

Sunny's nose twitched as he watched MK study him and Puck then start to draw. It was a bit boring trying to stand still. He couldn't even talk to MK because she wouldn't understand him, she didn't speak ferret after all. Ah, damn, his head was itchy! He quickly stood up on his legs and reached up with a back leg to scratch his head. Once the itch was gone, he quickly shook out his whole body before settling back in place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two models - Tag Sunny   Two models - Tag Sunny Empty

Back to top Go down

Two models - Tag Sunny
Page 1 of 1