EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Hi again {Tag: Sunny}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

Hi again {Tag: Sunny} Empty
PostSubject: Hi again {Tag: Sunny}   Hi again {Tag: Sunny} EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 5:48 pm

When walking around the fun zoo, she thought of meeting some nice people at the place, and even her old neighbor! It was a nice day to just relax from training and even just walk around the area. She needed some fresh air to the all the hard work and sweat she did in her room, since she was practicing her blowing skills on some pages in her book and even got to take her trainer's advice by just simply going to the library. She sighed, a little sigh as she was looking at some of the animals. She wondered if she was either going to see her neighbor again or even Sunny since it'll be nice to see them again. She sniffed the fresh air and she breathed out the nice air.
Back to top Go down
Wilson Samuels Jr

Wilson Samuels Jr

PostSubject: Re: Hi again {Tag: Sunny}   Hi again {Tag: Sunny} EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 4:12 am

(OOC: I'm assuming this meeting takes place after the event?)

Just as Karissa was enjoying the quiet and fresh air, a loud barking sound could be heard from one corner of the zoo. Quickly the loud barking grew louder and louder until finally a large, rambunctious bulldog came hurtling down the path and nearly collided with Karissa. It was a fairly big dog with a friendly attitude and no collar. In truth, it looked no different from someone's lost pet except for the fact that there was a white ferret riding on the dog's back. The tiny white ferret was sitting inside a small pouch which was attached to a halter that went around the dog's shoulders and front legs. The bulldog barked happily and nudged Karissa's hand in greeting. As for the ferret, the little troublemaker made a beeline for Karissa and quickly scampered up her side until it was sitting on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Hi again {Tag: Sunny}   Hi again {Tag: Sunny} EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 4:31 pm

((Sure. I guess Razz))

When walking around the zoo, she was looking at the Cheetahs until, she heard some loud barking, and thought that it could be one of Hiccup's dogs, or even Bolt. She turns around and sees the dog coming up towards her and her eyebrow raised up a little. "Bolt? Is that you?" She asks, and tries to look at the dog very closely to see what kind of dog it was. When she saw the dog coming closer, she saw that it did not have a collar at all and it was a different type of dog, which did look like some sort of bulldog. She jumped back with a bit of a gasp when hearing the barking, just then, she saw something that looked quite familiar. The dog had a ferret that inside a pouch, and she remembered seeing a guy with a ferret and a pouch with the ferret inside of it. "Wait, Sunny?" She questioned herself, and felt the dog nuzzling her hand. "Aw, hi there!" She said, and pets his little head, and giggled when she felt the little ferret crawling all over her. "Hey little girl!" She greeted, and pets her head.
Back to top Go down
Wilson Samuels Jr

Wilson Samuels Jr

PostSubject: Re: Hi again {Tag: Sunny}   Hi again {Tag: Sunny} EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 8:58 am

Sunny gave a happy bark when Karissa recognized him. When he saw her, he wasn't sure if she would recognize him. Although a few of his forms had particular markings, unless you knew what those markings were, he was as indistinguishable from any other animal. As a bulldog, he took the form of an American Bulldog which was completely white except for a few dark brown splotches; one that covered his right eye and one which covered his left ear. The last one was a fairly large one that was spread across his back. When Karissa petted him, Sunny's tail started wagging happily. He gave another bark before running off towards a bush.

While the two girls waited for Sunny to come out, Puck sat up on her hindlegs and sniffed at Karissa's ear before lightly nibbling it in play. The tiny ferret then raced down Karissa's side and headed straight for the bush just as Sunny came out of it fully clothed and holding the 'dog backpack' in his hand. "Hey girl." He said as he picked Puck up and placed her on her shoulder. "Hi Karissa! Good to see you again." Sunny said, grinning as he walked over to her. "What's up?"
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Hi again {Tag: Sunny}   Hi again {Tag: Sunny} EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 7:21 pm

When she saw the dog giving out some barking noise, she pets his head and chuckled happily at his cute little barks, and thought it was just so adorable to see him in his dog form. She recognized, of course Puck, so, it was a sign of him being around the area, as she remembered petting the little ferret when they first met at the same location. She did recognize the dog type and it was those Bulldogs that one could see walking around in the park, and she wished that she could have a dog like that back in her home, like her neighbor Hiccup had, but, she did remember that her home was too small for herjust to own a cat or a dog. She then saw his tail wagging and she just continued to pet his head. "Aw, aren't you a happy little one." She cooed, and hears and hears him barking again, and then sees him going inside the bush. She then felt herself giggling when she felt the little Ferret crawling on her body again; she felt the little bite and she giggled. "Aw, Puck! You must be happy to see me again." She cooed and pets her head. She then saw Sunny in his human form and she smiled at him. "Hey Sunny! She greeted and saw that he had some backpack that had a dog on it. "Nice to see you again!" She said, and and felt the guy putting the ferret on her shoulder. "Hello to you too, Puck!" She said, and pets her head. She turns towards the guy and grins. "Hello! Nothing much, I'm just relaxing and taking a stroll around the area. I have to say, was the dog form you? I recognized you right away, and your dog form was just so sweet! What other dog forms do you do? I would love to see more." She said.

((Aw, this thread is adorable ^_^. I knew that these two were going to be fast friends. ^^))
Back to top Go down
Wilson Samuels Jr

Wilson Samuels Jr

PostSubject: Re: Hi again {Tag: Sunny}   Hi again {Tag: Sunny} EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 8:12 pm

"Nice! So is the zoo one of you favourite places to hang out?" Sunny asked once Karissa answered his question. If it was then maybe they could meet up here more often. It was a really nice place to hang out and Sunny felt at home among all the animals. It hurt sometimes seeing them in cages but at least the Elite Zoo was one that was well taken care of and the animals all seemed happy here.

He grinned pleased but a little embarrassed when Karissa said his dog form was 'sweet'. Still grinning, he looked down at his feet and scratched his head where she had petted him. "Heh, thanks." He said before looking back up at her. "I have quite a lot of forms. Not to brag or anything but I could be almost anything I wanted to be, animal-wise anyways. It's easier if I'm turning into an animal I know about or have experience with. Like with the bulldog, my best friend back home has one and I've dog sat for him before." Sunny said shrugging, "So yeah; bulldogs, pitbulls, rottweilers, retrievers, labradors, beagles, you name it I could do it. I could even turn into a chihuahua or Pomeranian if you asked though, I wouldn't really like it. I find small dogs kind of annoying." Sunny said, semi-sheepishly.

(OOC: I know, right? It's almost too much cute, lol.)
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Hi again {Tag: Sunny}   Hi again {Tag: Sunny} EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 9:15 pm

When hearing his question about the zoo being one of her favorite places to hang out, she looked at him with a small nod. "Well, one of them. My favorite place to hang out personally would be the beach since it reminds me of home. I used to live in a Beach home in Florida before I came here. I hope Puck does not mind the sand at all since the place gets very sandy whenever strong winds come. Luckily, when I was here meditating a couple of times in that specific area, no giant winds came in...which I hope will not be the case since I don't want to get sand in my eyes. I do like to come here as well since I do like seeing all the animals. In Florida, we did have a zoo there, which was, I believe a block or two from my house so, my father and I went there every once in a while." She said, and remembered all the good times she and her family used to have before coming here. Karissa then saw that he was a little embarrassed by her comment regarding his dog form. "I love dogs... I just think they're loyal and very sweet to their owners." She said, and remembered meeting Hiccup's dog when meeting him for the first time in years. She then listened to his explanation of his dog and being any other animal in general. "Wow, that sounds so amazing! I bet turning to any dog does sound a lot of fun and a smart approach to learn on the habitats." She said, with a slight chuckle.

(Yeah XD)
Back to top Go down
Wilson Samuels Jr

Wilson Samuels Jr

PostSubject: Re: Hi again {Tag: Sunny}   Hi again {Tag: Sunny} EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 7:59 am

Sunny grinned as Karissa told him about her life back home. It sounded really nice and like Karissa had a good life back home. He wondered if it was hard for her to be here and away from family. He knew he missed his home and his parents sometimes. "Puck doesn't mind the sand cause she loves to play in it. I mind it though cause then I have to give her a bath and it's not good to give ferrets too many baths. Besides, the beaches that I'm used to are rocky beaches. There aren't a lot of really nice sandy beaches on Vancouver Island." Sunny said with a shrug.

"It is! It's a great way to spend the time!" Sunny said excitedly. "Honestly, I love my power. It's really fun being in a different body and learning how it works. I get to see and do things from a completely different perspective and mindset each time I transform. It also makes me feel closer to my family, the gift kind of, uh, well, runs in the family. Probably since the first Samuels." Sunny said, a little embarrassed but also proud of his family lineage. "What about you? Do you know if anyone else in your family has powers?"
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Hi again {Tag: Sunny}   Hi again {Tag: Sunny} EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 5:51 pm

When seeing the guy grinning once she told him about her life back at Florida, she can tell that he was interested to hearing about her home place before coming to Elite. She thought that living here was going to be a little hard at first since this place was obviously different from her home town. "To be fair, I sometime miss my parents but, I do e-mail them to let them know how am I doing here. I tell them about the new friends I make here and even take pictures with them to show them how many friends I made. Most of the time, my mother e-mails me back and she thinks the people here are nice." She said, and took out her phone so, maybe at the end of the day, she could take a selfie of her, him, and Puck to e-mail her mother later. She then started to giggle at his comment about Puck liking the sand. "Aw, she'll love the beach here. It has a ton of sand for her to play in." She said, and pets her head with her finger gently and starts to imagine the adorable action of the little ferret playing in the sand and it did sound pretty cute to have her play. "Oh, you have to wash her right after she plays. How many times do you have to wash her?" She asked, and looks at Puck again. She then heard him being on rocky beaches, which do sound pretty cool compared to her beaches back in Florida. "Oh, Vancouver Island.. is that Canada?" She asked, as that country was the first thing that came to mind when hearing that name. She then heard him talking about his power and she nods. It could be fun to turn into a dog and greet people that way. "I can tell that you have a lot of fun with your power." When listening, she can tell that he loved having that power of being in an animal's body and experience on what the dog or what any other animal can do. It did sound nice that his power runs in the family, and she hoped that one day, her mother will one day get back to her and tell her on who had the power originally. Once she heard his question about her power having the same power, she shrugs. "Well, to be fair, I was doing Yoga in my beach home and the power just came to me naturally. I actually e-mailed my mother to ask her if anyone else in the family has it. So far, I had no answer but, she did promise me that if she finds out, she'll let me know. It'll be so weird if I'm the only person in the family who has the power of air bending. I actually am an air bender, which is a person who controls the wind." She said, and pointed her finger at some leaves. The leaves then start to move quickly, but, stayed in control with her power since Puck was still on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi again {Tag: Sunny}   Hi again {Tag: Sunny} Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi again {Tag: Sunny}
Page 1 of 1