EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Just browsing (tag: jack)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

Just browsing (tag: jack) Empty
PostSubject: Just browsing (tag: jack)   Just browsing (tag: jack) EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 8:22 pm

Flynn browsed along the dvd aisle, his hazel eyes searching along the dvd titles. Wondering if there were any horror movies that his roommate didn't have. And if they got any of the new titles in that he hadnt got his hands on. Well at least the dvd section here was bigger and had a larger vaeiety than the one in the bookstore. His eyes lit up at the sight of the movie, Paranorman. He had seen this movie at his friends house and jad assumed it to be stupid before he watched it. It was actually good to his surprise.
Back to top Go down
Jack Frost

Jack Frost

PostSubject: Re: Just browsing (tag: jack)   Just browsing (tag: jack) EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 9:44 pm

Jack walked along the dvd aisle. He wasn't really paying attention and bumped right into a tall guy with dark hair. Stumbling backwards. Jack accidentally hit the rack with dvd's. And some fell on the ground. ''Oh.. urgh... I'm sorry..'' He groaned as he tried to regain his balance.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Just browsing (tag: jack)   Just browsing (tag: jack) EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 10:19 pm

Before flynn could take a hold of the dvd, he felt someone walk right into him. The taller male didn't budge much, but the other male pretty much stumbled backwards into the dvd rack. Resulting in a few dvds falling onto the floor, including the one he was set on getting. Flynn glanced down over at the male,biting back a little smirk as he took in the site of the male. Pretty cute. Flynn thought to himself as he kneeled down to pick up the dvds. "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Jack Frost

Jack Frost

PostSubject: Re: Just browsing (tag: jack)   Just browsing (tag: jack) EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 10:34 pm

''Yeah I'm fine.'' He said. ''Didn't see you there, Sorry.'' Jack moved to help getting the dvd's. Well the man was pretty tall. Taller compared to Jack. But Jack had just been in his thoughts. And not at all paying attention to where he was going. Which was stupid of him. He should be more carefull if he wanted to walk around unnoticed. Perhaps he just didn't have his day.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Just browsing (tag: jack)   Just browsing (tag: jack) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 3:21 am

"You're fine, don't worry." Flynn remarked, taking notice that the smaller male was helping with the dvds. First a girl with dark pink hair, and now a boy with silver white hair. Got some pretty blue eyes to match nicely. Flynn leaned back and put the dvds back, but kept paranorman in his grasp.
Back to top Go down
Jack Frost

Jack Frost

PostSubject: Re: Just browsing (tag: jack)   Just browsing (tag: jack) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 6:20 pm

Jack nodded when the man assured that he was fine. Jack went to place the dvd's back. Looking at the male he kept one of them. "You wanna watch that one? It's a good one." Jack said trying to have a normal conversation. The man didn't seem like the most terrible person.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Just browsing (tag: jack)   Just browsing (tag: jack) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 7:11 pm

At the male's question, Flynn nodded his head in response. "At first I thought it wouldnt, but my friend showed me otherwise," he commented to the male with a slight nod of his head. He tilted his head ar the male a bit. "Seen any that caught your eye?"
Back to top Go down
Jack Frost

Jack Frost

PostSubject: Re: Just browsing (tag: jack)   Just browsing (tag: jack) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 7:43 pm

He shook his head. "Not really. I wasn't really looking for anything specific. Hench why I bumped into you." Jack said as he shrugged. Putting his hand into his pockets. "Your friend.. uh.. has good taste."
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Just browsing (tag: jack)   Just browsing (tag: jack) EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 9:59 pm

He tilted his head at the male, trying to figure him out. "Well since you're here now, perhaps you should look for a movie. Who knows, one of them will catch your eye." he suggested lightly with a light smile. "She really does, although there are times when I doubt her tastes."
Back to top Go down
Jack Frost

Jack Frost

PostSubject: Re: Just browsing (tag: jack)   Just browsing (tag: jack) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 8:36 am

Jack listened to what the male had to say. He had expected such suggestion really."Yeah sorry. I'll leave you be." Jack said. As he began moving away He got the hint. If there was a hint. The male probably wanted to continue his own business and Jack was most likely in the way. Like always.. he had been a bother. He put his hands in his pockets while he pretended to look around.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Just browsing (tag: jack)   Just browsing (tag: jack) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 7:34 pm

Flynn blinked in surprise as the male began moving away from him, wondering what in the world did he say to get this response. "Huh? I didn't ask you to leave. I don't mind you looking for movies with me," he remarked out to the male, giving him a light smile. He wondered to why the male had thought him of wanting the younger male to leave.
Back to top Go down
Jack Frost

Jack Frost

PostSubject: Re: Just browsing (tag: jack)   Just browsing (tag: jack) EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 7:26 pm

''Oh. I thought that was a hint from you that I should leave you alone.'' He said with a grinn. Going through his hair. ''Wouldn't be weird. if you wanted me to go really. I think it's weird you'd want me to help you with the dvd's..'' Jack said as he shrugged a bit. Before giving the male a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Just browsing (tag: jack)   Just browsing (tag: jack) EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 9:19 pm

Flynn shook his head a bit. "If I wanted you to leave, then I would've told you straightforward. Not give you some lousy hint. "I'm a strange person time to time, so I don't think it's that weird to have someone looking for dvds with me." he remarked, returning the male's soft smile with his bright grin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just browsing (tag: jack)   Just browsing (tag: jack) Empty

Back to top Go down

Just browsing (tag: jack)
Page 1 of 1