EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Star counting {Tag:Aquamarine}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

Star counting {Tag:Aquamarine} Empty
PostSubject: Star counting {Tag:Aquamarine}   Star counting {Tag:Aquamarine} EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 1:36 am

It was night, and as soon as she finished eating, Karissa was walking around through the deepest part of the forest. There were plenty of tall trees to see and to admire; she did bring a notebook to write a letter to her mother back at home. She would usually bring her laptop but, she doubt that there will be reception in the green area. So, she decided to write out her letter to tell her mother what is going on with her in the Elite.
Back to top Go down
Aquamarine Deluna

Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: Star counting {Tag:Aquamarine}   Star counting {Tag:Aquamarine} EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 10:11 pm

(It's just Aqua)

Aqua had been walking home after spending the day at the beach. She was just trying to destress before the first day of classes. She had to admit, she was terrified. She was afraid of what the other students would think of her and her abilities. If they would even trust her.
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Star counting {Tag:Aquamarine}   Star counting {Tag:Aquamarine} EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 4:06 am

((oh, ok ^^))

When Karissa was writing her letter to her mother, she saw that a young woman with blue hair was walking someplace. She did turn around and saw that on the look on her face was filled with being afraid, which she could understand. On the first day of her class, all she wanted to do was just introduce herself with no introduction at all. It did dread since she was one of those people who was a little shy around crowds. She, however, would not mind showing off her power in a one-on-one meeting with another person. She waved towards the the young woman and goes back to her writing. "I've been wanting to tell you and dad something...which I cannot tell in person..."
Back to top Go down
Aquamarine Deluna

Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: Star counting {Tag:Aquamarine}   Star counting {Tag:Aquamarine} EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 5:19 pm

Aqua paused when she realized she was being watched. She turned over her shoulder to see a younger girl, apparently writing a letter in the dark. "It's not good for your eyes to write without light nearby." Aqua called.
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Star counting {Tag:Aquamarine}   Star counting {Tag:Aquamarine} EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 7:58 am

She saw that the young woman, with the blue hair, was calling out to her. Karissa did hear her mentioning that it's not good of her to write in the dark. "Silly me" she thought in her head and got out her flashlight for her to write. "Thanks!" She called out, and she went back to her mother. "The power that I do have is air bending. That means that I can control the air, but, I am not taking it too far... I am in a class where a lot of people are working on their element manipulation skills. I met a fire bender and saw an ice bender in my training group. I even met some new friends named Cricket and Fetch. They are noticing that I do have this power and should use it as an advantage. I am doing my best at the Elite and met this instructor who is willing to help us get stronger. Well, I am going to go back to explore the rest of the place. Love you ~ Karissa." She then licked an envelope and got up, and tries to find a mailbox to deliver her letter.
Back to top Go down
Aquamarine Deluna

Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: Star counting {Tag:Aquamarine}   Star counting {Tag:Aquamarine} EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 1:28 am

Aqua watched as the younger girl whizzed past her in a hurry. She chuckled to herself. She trailed behind the younger girl. It wasn't safe to travel alone - in a forest no less. The girl was exuberant and easily excitable, that was plain to see by the way she all but bounded along. But she thought whatever the letter was it was important to her to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Star counting {Tag:Aquamarine}   Star counting {Tag:Aquamarine} EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 6:56 am

It was very dark out, and it was going to be hard to find a mailbox in a place like this, but felt determined to find one one way or another. She heard the same young blue haired young woman going after, and wondered if she was following her for protection or anything like that, which was sweet of her. So far, there was no mailbox to find but, she still needed to find one. She thought to herself, about finding one anywhere in the area, even though it was really dark out right now. After a couple of minutes, she started to feel herself panting. So far, no mailbox was found but, she can try to find one of those birds who deliver letters like people did back in the olden days; she then tried to find a bird that can deliver letters, but then yet again, no luck. She then turned around and walked over to another part of the area, until she heard something. She stepped back and it was a small raccoon and walked over towards it. It did seem friendly enough to pet.
Back to top Go down
Aquamarine Deluna

Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: Star counting {Tag:Aquamarine}   Star counting {Tag:Aquamarine} EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 7:13 pm

"Don't touch it!" Aqua cried when a raccoon crossed the girl's path. If a raccoon was willing enough to be around a human it had rabies. Otherwise it would kick up a fuss and hiss at the two of them. Aqua grabbed the red head and hauled her back, away from the creature.
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Star counting {Tag:Aquamarine}   Star counting {Tag:Aquamarine} EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 5:01 am

As she was about to touch the cute little animal, she felt the same blue haired woman calling out to her and told her not to touch it; she then saw it hiss and she got a little terrified so, good thing she came to her rescue. As she felt her body shaking with slight terror, she felt the young woman pulling her back from the raccoon, and got a little startled at first, but, she knew that she was willing to help. She turned around and saw her; Karissa, with her calm aura being around her, was starting to feel very calm, now that this lady was willing to help. "Thank you, so much. I thought that thing was going to come up and attack me.." She said, with a slight pant, and saw that the creature was scurrying away. "I was just looking to see if there was a mailbox or one of those delivery birds that can deliver letters, but, I guess I had back luck here.." She said, as she scratched her neck in a very nervous way.
Back to top Go down
Aquamarine Deluna

Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: Star counting {Tag:Aquamarine}   Star counting {Tag:Aquamarine} EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 5:07 pm

Aqua frowned. "First, we need to call one of the EVE-bots to take care of the raccoon." Aqua said. She gave the girl a stern look before she pulled out her phone and sent a message through the app system for the little robots. She then put her phone away. "Okay. Well there are mail boxes by the dorms. Which are the opposite direction." Aqua gestured over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Star counting {Tag:Aquamarine}   Star counting {Tag:Aquamarine} EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 6:59 am

She looked up at the blue haired woman who looked very concerned about the dangerous animal that could attack another person that can come into the forest or anywhere that was near the building. She thought that it was going to be one of those friendly animals at first, until she just remembered that animals like raccoons can attack anyone and they were pretty dangerous. She saw that started to text someone to take care of the animal right away before it goes towards anyone else; she saw her stern look and she nervously giggled. "Good idea. Don't want it to attack anyone else.." she said, as she went along with her statement. She rarely came into the forest since she was in the beach most of the time, but, now she knows that not all animals are friendly. Karissa turns over to the lady who tells her where the mailboxes are and just remembered where the dorm rooms are, but, doesn't remember mailboxes being there. "Ok, thanks. I'll have you lead the way out of here." She said, and waits for her lead the way to the mailbox. She decided to start a conversation while walking. "So, miss, what is your name?" She asked, as she still held on to her letter.
Back to top Go down
Aquamarine Deluna

Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: Star counting {Tag:Aquamarine}   Star counting {Tag:Aquamarine} EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 6:00 pm

"It's Aqua." she replied with a laugh. "I'm a bit young to be called 'miss' anything. And what about you?" Aqua figured a little company wouldn't hurt. She was heading back to the dorms anyways. She laced her hands together behind her back. "Bit of an eventful night, huh? I hope I didn't scare you."
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Star counting {Tag:Aquamarine}   Star counting {Tag:Aquamarine} EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 6:48 am

When she heard the young woman introducing herself as "Aqua" she smiled at her and giggled when she mentioned that she was too "young" to be called miss. "Aqua, nice to meet you. The name's Karissa." She follows her to the dorms, and she was hoping that she going to find a mailbox to drop her letter off to her mother. She had high hopes that she can at least reply to her message regarding her air bending powers, and also hoped that she can at least tell her one family member having the same power as her. She saw that she was starting a conversation, and she looked up. "Yes, a little eventful. To be fair, I didn't see that raccoon coming up towards me; also, do not worry. You didn't scare me at all, protection from wild animals is always important." She comments and looks around, and then heard something coming from the bushes, and saw that it was some random rabbit bouncing around. "Hm, a lot of the animals are coming out tonight..." She checks her phone and saw that it was getting close to eleven pm, and thought that at this hour, all the wild animals would come out of nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Aquamarine Deluna

Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: Star counting {Tag:Aquamarine}   Star counting {Tag:Aquamarine} EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 6:51 pm

"Let's not get any ideas." Aqua said, steering Karissa past the rabbit. She didn't even think this island had any animals aside from birds and the creatures at the zoo. "Uh, your powers don't have anything to do with animals, right?" For all she knew Karissa could talk to them.
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Star counting {Tag:Aquamarine}   Star counting {Tag:Aquamarine} EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 4:27 am

As she felt the young woman pulling her from the rabbit, she saw in the distance that it was really cute, but, was not sure if it could someone else's pet or it was just coming from the wild with rabies. She didn't want to risk it, so, she lets Aqua pull her away again. "Yeah, good idea. I have no idea why a lot of them are coming out at this hour. It seems like it's either dinner time for them.." She rambles her thoughts, as she a fox chasing it. "No wonder why it's running away.." She said to herself, and looked up to the young woman. She heard her asking something regarding her powers of talking to animals, and she nods. "Nope, I am an air bender. I wish I could talk to them though.. it would be really cool to see what they're up to." She said, with a small shrug as she saw the little fox chasing the rabbit. "Ok, Aqua, any other place in the forest that has no other animals running around.. I think we're in their territory.." She said, with a little shiver. She had the air bending ability to scare them off, but, didn't want to risk her or Aqua getting attacked by one of them.
Back to top Go down
Aquamarine Deluna

Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: Star counting {Tag:Aquamarine}   Star counting {Tag:Aquamarine} EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 3:06 am

Aqua sighed. "If we hurry we can get to the dorms," she replied, deciding to ignore the animals for now. They were just doing what animals did after all. Hardly their fault the two women were tramping through the forest so late at night.
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Star counting {Tag:Aquamarine}   Star counting {Tag:Aquamarine} EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 9:40 pm

As she saw that Aqua wanted to go to the dorms right away, she was going to by her decision so, they won't be attacked by any of the animals that were coming their way. "Right. Let's go...I'll try to distract them..." She said, and threw some chips right at the small animals. "Hopefully a little food will make them satisfied..." She said, and starts to go to the dorms with her. She turned around and saw them eating the chips and she ran again. "That'll keep them busy for a while."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star counting {Tag:Aquamarine}   Star counting {Tag:Aquamarine} Empty

Back to top Go down

Star counting {Tag:Aquamarine}
Page 1 of 1