EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Someone new {Tag:Lucille}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

Someone new {Tag:Lucille} Empty
PostSubject: Someone new {Tag:Lucille}   Someone new {Tag:Lucille} EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 9:21 pm

As Karissa was giving herself a tour of the place, she was feeling a little shaky thinking that the other agents around here are going to be more powerful than her. Although her air bending was simple, she was willing to do more when she gets trained to become an agent of the UN. She was walking around in the gardens and thought that the flowers were very nice. She picks one up and sniffs it and it reminded her of a flower that she was playing with as a child back on her beach home.
Back to top Go down
Lucille Paradis

Lucille Paradis

PostSubject: Re: Someone new {Tag:Lucille}   Someone new {Tag:Lucille} EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 8:38 pm

Lucille was at the gardens almost everyday now. The flowers were just so beautiful and she liked the smell a lot. Back in paris she had walked around all the parks a lot aswell. she used the flowers as inspiration for her illusions since they would give a nice effect. She was walking around as she saw a girl sniffing one of her favourite kind of flowers and smiled. "They are quite beautiful aren't they?" she asked giving the girl a friendly smile
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Someone new {Tag:Lucille}   Someone new {Tag:Lucille} EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 3:15 am

When Karissa saw that another young lady was walking around the flower garden, she turned around and saw that she was wearing a bun in her hair and saw her in some dress. She did look pretty fancy compared to her clothing, and wondered what she can do in the Elite. She even heard her comment about the flowers being nice and she smiled right back. "Hey, yeah. They sure are." She replied, and walked towards her. "The one that I sniffed was a red Big Island Flower. A lot of people say that they are from Hawaii, but, I did see them all around in my hometown's flower shop. I always picked them up for my mother since those were her favorite. My mother used to take me to a flower garden when I was a small one, I admired them for their beauty." She commented and picks a small one and puts it in her hair.
Back to top Go down
Lucille Paradis

Lucille Paradis

PostSubject: Re: Someone new {Tag:Lucille}   Someone new {Tag:Lucille} EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 3:45 pm

Lucille gave the girl a kind smile as she listened to her story. The girl seemed nice. "It suits you well" she complimented her as the flower did look very pretty in her hair. Lucille looked back at the flowers. "Island flower huh? I always wondered what kind of flower it was." she admitted. "Oh my name is Lucille by the way" she said with a small chuckle. "Where did you live then?"
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Someone new {Tag:Lucille}   Someone new {Tag:Lucille} EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 7:18 pm

When she heard a small compliment coming from the young woman, she did smile at her with a small giggle. "Why, thank you. I grew up with these types of flowers back in Florida, so, once I saw these, I was pretty happy that I got to see one!" She replied, and feels the petal being smooth. She saw the young woman going back to see the flowers again, and Karissa can tell that she wanted to know what the Island Flowers are. "Well, an Island flower, according to us Floridians is a symbol of a goddess. I don't remember the name of the goddess though.. as my mother told me this when I was a little girl." She said, and heard her mentioning her name. "Lucille, that name sounds pretty; I'm Karissa. It's a pleasure to meet you!" She said, and smiled at her. She then asked her where she came from, and she replied, "Florida. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Lucille Paradis

Lucille Paradis

PostSubject: Re: Someone new {Tag:Lucille}   Someone new {Tag:Lucille} EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 10:24 pm

Lucille gave her a small nod while smiling. "no problem its only true" she said. Lucille found herself quite interested in the flowers. "goddess huh? she must have been pretty to get such a beautiful flower as a symbole" she wondered out loud. Lucille returned the smile. "thank you Karissa your name is pretty aswell." she awnsered. "Its nice to meet you aswell" So she was from Florida. Lucille had never been there but it sounded like a pretty and interesting place from the things Karissa told her. "I'm from paris" she said with a small smile. "What room are you in?" she asked. "maybe we have a room on the same floor"
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Someone new {Tag:Lucille}   Someone new {Tag:Lucille} EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 5:08 am

She saw that the young woman was smiling at her and thought that she was a flower expert herself, but, was not sure if she was one or just liked flowers in general. Karissa looked up at her hair and thought that the color of the petals made some good contrast with the hair color, and even admired the compliment that she gave her, which did sound very sweet indeed. "Thanks so much." She said, and felt the petals again, and it did feel smooth amongst her finger tips. When she heard Lucille mentioning that the goddess sounded nice to meet, she nodded as though she agreed with her, and thought that meeting her would be a treat, but, a legend is always a legend. "Yes, it would be nice to meet her. I bet she was nice as well, and she would tell you about the flowers, I bet she would be knowledgable as well." She commented, with a small nod again. She did flutter a little when she got complimented on her name, and she grinned at the compliment. "Thank you very much!" She thanked her, with a small bow. She never been to France as well, but, have been planning to go there for a while since she heard nice things about the country, and once she heard that Lucille was from Paris, her eyes widened. "Wow, you must be lucky to live in a place that is full of beauty. I've been wanting to go there for quite sometime now. I bet it's really beautiful, with the Eiffel Tower and the louvre museum.. I wonder what kind of paintings they have.." She said, as she got pretty excited to go there now. Perhaps one day, she will go there on vacation; she then heard her switching topics and Karissa tried to stay on topic. She asked about the rooms and she shrugged her shoulders. "I'm not sure, I hop we get to be on the same floor as well.." She said, and crosses her fingers behind her back, hoping that she will get a roommate soon, whoever that might be.
Back to top Go down
Lucille Paradis

Lucille Paradis

PostSubject: Re: Someone new {Tag:Lucille}   Someone new {Tag:Lucille} EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 10:55 pm

Lucille chuckled at her excitement for paris. After living there she knew every pretty spot but also the bad sides. she didn't want to destroy her thoughts of paris with her stories as she just smiled. "oh yes most parts are pretty" that wasn't a lie. Most of the time paris was indeed pretty. the redhead was still smiling as she got an idea. "Once you decide to go there let me know I could show you around. if you want to ofcourse" she said. "I haven't met my roommate either. I hope shes nice"
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Someone new {Tag:Lucille}   Someone new {Tag:Lucille} EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 4:20 am

She saw that she was chuckling over the fact that she was excited to go to Paris, France. She would go there even it would be a lot of money in her future. "The places that I would go visit the most is the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre museum since I know they are pretty popular; of course, I would go visit the other places since I did my research about the place in general." She said, with a small smile and just thought about going there right now. She would see everything including the gardens, the towers, and even grab a bite to eat at the restaurants. She looked at her and heard her commenting that most parts of Paris are pretty, and she nods. "Yes, I heard that they are really pretty. I would love to go there and take a lot of pictures." As she heard that Lucille would take her out on a tour when she decides to go, she grinned a giant grin on her face. That would be so awesome for her to show her around since she lived there. "That would be really awesome! I'll show you Florida as well. They have nice beaches, amusement parks, and much more!" She said, and smiled at her once again. She never felt this excited to go someplace in her life; especially if it would be someplace else outside the United States. "Well, I bet your roommate will be nice indeed. I actually met my roommate; she's an artist and she's really sweet. I'm not sure if you saw her around at the Elite; her name is MK." She said, with a smile and remembers that sweet young lady from the spa.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Someone new {Tag:Lucille}   Someone new {Tag:Lucille} Empty

Back to top Go down

Someone new {Tag:Lucille}
Page 1 of 1