EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

With a friend or two I won't feel blue. (Tag: Lucille Paradis)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack Frost

Jack Frost

With a friend or two I won't feel blue. (Tag: Lucille Paradis) Empty
PostSubject: With a friend or two I won't feel blue. (Tag: Lucille Paradis)   With a friend or two I won't feel blue. (Tag: Lucille Paradis) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:49 pm

Jack walked along the gardens. Not really walking anywhere. No destination for him to persue. Just enjoying a casual stroll. While he tried clearing his mind. Kiyomi was here.. And he feared she would somehow start haunting him. Eventhough she said they were fine. He had a feeling she would. Putting his hands into his pockets he stopped for a moment. Just looking around. There were so many people here.. Yet he couldn't really find himself a friend or two.. Perhaps it was his own fault. Jack didn't have the most inviting personality... Atleast he guessed he didn't..
Back to top Go down
Lucille Paradis

Lucille Paradis

PostSubject: Re: With a friend or two I won't feel blue. (Tag: Lucille Paradis)   With a friend or two I won't feel blue. (Tag: Lucille Paradis) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 5:06 am

Lucille had been walking around the gardens early today. She didnt have a roommate yet so she didnt had to worry ablut waking someone up. Also her room was next to the lounge and the stairs so she had not bothered anyone by going out early. She didnt know why but the flowers made her think of her time in paris when she was a singer. Now she found herself humming a tune as she helped to take care of the flowers. She was carrying two watercans which were pretty heavy as she almost lost her balance
Back to top Go down
Jack Frost

Jack Frost

PostSubject: Re: With a friend or two I won't feel blue. (Tag: Lucille Paradis)   With a friend or two I won't feel blue. (Tag: Lucille Paradis) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 2:55 pm

He looked up when he heared footsteps. Seeing the girl trying to keep her balance with her watercans. He moved towards her. ''You need some help with that?'' Jack asked as he extended his hands to take over the watercans. She had a rather small figure. There was no way she would hold on to those cans for long. He could imagine her falling down. Spilling all the water. Having to walk back to refill them and redo the whole thing.. That would be a shame.
Back to top Go down
Lucille Paradis

Lucille Paradis

PostSubject: Re: With a friend or two I won't feel blue. (Tag: Lucille Paradis)   With a friend or two I won't feel blue. (Tag: Lucille Paradis) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 8:04 pm

The redhead looked up hearing a voice as she was still struggling to hold them up. Lucille looked up at a boy with white hair who offered his help. "merci! If you could take one that would be- ooh!" she almost lost her balance again as she got it back before falling as she chuckled a bit in embarrassment "that would be lovely" she continued her sentence as she let him take one of the watercans.
Back to top Go down
Jack Frost

Jack Frost

PostSubject: Re: With a friend or two I won't feel blue. (Tag: Lucille Paradis)   With a friend or two I won't feel blue. (Tag: Lucille Paradis) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 11:57 pm

He widen his eyes when she almost fell. Luckily she was able to regain her balance. Taking the offered watercan. Smiling a little when she did. Having noticed how she used the word 'Merci'. She also looked a bit French. For as far his identifying skills were. "You were on your way to water the flowers?" Jack asked as he held the watercan.
Back to top Go down
Lucille Paradis

Lucille Paradis

PostSubject: Re: With a friend or two I won't feel blue. (Tag: Lucille Paradis)   With a friend or two I won't feel blue. (Tag: Lucille Paradis) EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 6:50 pm

Lucille nodded a little. "Yes I was indeed" she said as she returned his smile with one of her own when the redhead made her way to the flowers and put her can down next to it. "thank you for helping out eh.." she stopped as she didn't know the white haired boys name. She smiled a little. "that reminds me." she offered the boy a handshake still smiling. "My name is Lucille"
Back to top Go down
Jack Frost

Jack Frost

PostSubject: Re: With a friend or two I won't feel blue. (Tag: Lucille Paradis)   With a friend or two I won't feel blue. (Tag: Lucille Paradis) EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 10:07 pm

''It's no problem.'' Jack stopped when she extended her hand. He looked at her hand. In which he smiled a little awkwardly. ''Erhm...My name's Jack..Nice to meet you Lucille..'' Jack said as he nodded. Not shaking her hand. He wasn't very comfortable to touch her. Not that he was afraid he'd harm her. He just.. rather not to.. Giving her a nod with his head. Kind of telling her that he'd rather not shake her hand. ''You're from France I guess..?'' Jack asked.
Back to top Go down
Lucille Paradis

Lucille Paradis

PostSubject: Re: With a friend or two I won't feel blue. (Tag: Lucille Paradis)   With a friend or two I won't feel blue. (Tag: Lucille Paradis) EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 8:54 pm

Lucille noticed the boy didn't want to shake hands with her. Well that was.. Fine? She wondered why but lowered her hand giving him a friendly smile as he nodded at her in response. "Its nice to meet you aswell Jack" she said. She was still glad he had helped her. "Still though without your help I could have lost my balance" she admitted with a small smile. "Yes I lived in paris" she said. "Where did you live before coming to this sunny island?"
Back to top Go down
Jack Frost

Jack Frost

PostSubject: Re: With a friend or two I won't feel blue. (Tag: Lucille Paradis)   With a friend or two I won't feel blue. (Tag: Lucille Paradis) EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 9:55 pm

He smiled a kind smile at the girl. ''I come from anywhere and nowhere.. basically.'' Jack said with a little grinn. ''But living in Paris sounds amazing if you ask me.''
Back to top Go down
Lucille Paradis

Lucille Paradis

PostSubject: Re: With a friend or two I won't feel blue. (Tag: Lucille Paradis)   With a friend or two I won't feel blue. (Tag: Lucille Paradis) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 3:41 pm

Lucille looked at the boy as he seemed nice but also pretty mysterious. She looked up from her thoughts once he mentioned paris. "Oh yes it was lovely" she said with a smile. Ofcourse she didn't really had the best place to stay but she had a roof above her head and that was enough.
Back to top Go down
Jack Frost

Jack Frost

PostSubject: Re: With a friend or two I won't feel blue. (Tag: Lucille Paradis)   With a friend or two I won't feel blue. (Tag: Lucille Paradis) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 6:24 pm

The girl seemed to be in thought. "I see you're going back to Paris." Jack laughed a little. "Shall I help you with your flowers?" Jack asked. "It's not like I have allot to do now."
Back to top Go down
Lucille Paradis

Lucille Paradis

PostSubject: Re: With a friend or two I won't feel blue. (Tag: Lucille Paradis)   With a friend or two I won't feel blue. (Tag: Lucille Paradis) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 10:18 pm

The redhead chuckled as Jack easily figured her out. "Kind of yes" she said with a small smile. She looked at the flowers and back to jack. "Oh that would be great but only if you want to of course I mean you already saved me for taking that water can" she said with a chuckle thinking at how she should have looked if she had dropped them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: With a friend or two I won't feel blue. (Tag: Lucille Paradis)   With a friend or two I won't feel blue. (Tag: Lucille Paradis) Empty

Back to top Go down

With a friend or two I won't feel blue. (Tag: Lucille Paradis)
Page 1 of 1