EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Which Genre? (TAG: Anyone)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jackson Jekyll

Jackson Jekyll

Which Genre? (TAG: Anyone) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Genre? (TAG: Anyone)   Which Genre? (TAG: Anyone) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 3:15 am

Jackson rolled his eyes at the mention of a brother. That didn't scare her. He'd definitely had more than his fair share of ass kickings, and at this point it would probably just tickle. Powers or no powers. She could sic her brother on him if she wanted though. He chuckles, putting his hands in his pockets. "Scary." He commented before shrugging. "Either one works for me." Jackson gave her a sly smile.
Back to top Go down
Xion Fair

Xion Fair

PostSubject: Re: Which Genre? (TAG: Anyone)   Which Genre? (TAG: Anyone) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 3:21 am

"He's an ex marine." she said. She shared in her brother's habits of talking up the other sibling, though she knew when to draw the line in the sand and he could go on for hours about how wonderful she was. She shook her head and turned to pick up her lap top. "Let's just stick to what you're good for. Robotics."
Back to top Go down
Jackson Jekyll

Jackson Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Which Genre? (TAG: Anyone)   Which Genre? (TAG: Anyone) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 3:28 am

"Is that supposed to frighten me?" Jackson grinned at her. "Because this," He gestures to his entire face with one finger. "Is the face of someone who doesn't give a shit." But if she felt that she needed to inform him of exactly how formidable her brother is, then she can go right ahead. He won't stop her just wait for her to finish. "Robotics? You mean coding for the robot? Same thing, I guess, but you know."
Back to top Go down
Xion Fair

Xion Fair

PostSubject: Re: Which Genre? (TAG: Anyone)   Which Genre? (TAG: Anyone) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 3:33 am

"You know, you're a real buzz kill," Xion muttered. It wasn't that she cared at all about his apathy. He could go ahead and not care about Zack. She knew he wasn't interested in sleeping with her. If he tried she would whack him with a wrench or something. "Yes, coding, you ignoramus. But if you're going to sit here and run your mouth all day you can just go because I'm wasting time."
Back to top Go down
Jackson Jekyll

Jackson Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Which Genre? (TAG: Anyone)   Which Genre? (TAG: Anyone) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 3:43 am

"Thank you." Jackson smiled as if he were really glad that she'd said this of him. He always did feel a sense of pride when people told him what a pain in the ass is or was being. He very much liked harassing others. "Well, now that I've seen what we're working with, I think it'll take a lot of devoted time that I'm just not ready for right now...or today, to specify. Pick this up tomorrow?" He suggested, pushing her bangs back. "Do you want me to come here or should I worry about your ex-marine brother coming around asking questions? Because that's cool too."
Back to top Go down
Xion Fair

Xion Fair

PostSubject: Re: Which Genre? (TAG: Anyone)   Which Genre? (TAG: Anyone) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 3:48 am

Xion rolled her eyes. "We can meet at the labs tomorrow." she told him. It would be a pain to haul her stuff to and from but she would rather not have Jackson in her dorm again. Especially after he inquired about her relationship status. "As much as you annoy me I'd rather not have Zack try and punch you out." Though she hated to admit it she would have liked seeing her brother kick Jackson out of her dorm.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Jekyll

Jackson Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Which Genre? (TAG: Anyone)   Which Genre? (TAG: Anyone) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 3:51 am

Jackson laughed out loud. Wasn't that just so nice? "That's so cordial of you, squirt." But okay, tomorrow morning he would probably be less aware and more business which is why it were better then than now. Now he just wants to go back to his room and take a long nap. "Tomorrow morning then." He messed her hair up a final time with another laugh before heading to the door and walking out.
Back to top Go down
Xion Fair

Xion Fair

PostSubject: Re: Which Genre? (TAG: Anyone)   Which Genre? (TAG: Anyone) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 3:56 am

Xion had to restrain the urge to chuck her wrench at him. He was just so infuriating, thinking that he was always right and rubbing it in everyone's faces. She took a deep breath and counted to ten, trying to reign in this uncharacteristic urge for violence. He seemed to bring out the worst in her. "Yeah, tomorrow." she said following him to the door and making sure to shut it behind him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Genre? (TAG: Anyone)   Which Genre? (TAG: Anyone) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Which Genre? (TAG: Anyone)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents :: Recreation Center :: Bookstore-
Jump to: