EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Which Genre? (TAG: Anyone)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Xion Fair

Xion Fair

Which Genre? (TAG: Anyone) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Genre? (TAG: Anyone)   Which Genre? (TAG: Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 11:14 pm

Xion raised a brow at him when he threw his empty cup aside and didn't do anything when it didn't go into the garbage can. She sighed, picking it up and put it in recycling. "Relevant to you or relevant to coding?" Xion shot back. She had plenty of questions.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Jekyll

Jackson Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Which Genre? (TAG: Anyone)   Which Genre? (TAG: Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 11:54 pm

Jackson smirked at Xion. "Goodie two shoes." He muttered at her before narrowing his eyes at her. It was a fair question he had to admit. He sighed, folding his arms. "Coding questions are infinitive. Questions pertaining to me...you get one." He emphasized by raising a single finger. "Choose wisely, squirt."
Back to top Go down
Xion Fair

Xion Fair

PostSubject: Re: Which Genre? (TAG: Anyone)   Which Genre? (TAG: Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 12:06 am

Xion stuck her tongue out at him. There was a reason her robot was going to recycle things. "Okay, when do we start coding?' she asked. She was going to save her 'personal' question until she felt she had to.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Jekyll

Jackson Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Which Genre? (TAG: Anyone)   Which Genre? (TAG: Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 12:09 am

Jackson shrugged. "I'm doing fuck all with my life, so, whenever you want to I guess. Right now?" He suggested with a yawn. It would be really fun to see her cry once or twice...or three times...or more than that. She looked like a crier. Maybe he'd let her be. He probably would. She seemed way too emotional for the hardcore mocking.
Back to top Go down
Xion Fair

Xion Fair

PostSubject: Re: Which Genre? (TAG: Anyone)   Which Genre? (TAG: Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 12:21 am

Xion didn't like the way he spoke. It was rude, something her mother would have very much disapproved of. Heck, even her brother would have decked Jackson for probably just breathing. "Right now works." she said.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Jekyll

Jackson Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Which Genre? (TAG: Anyone)   Which Genre? (TAG: Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 12:25 am

Jackson stands aside and gestures dramatically with his arm, "Lead the way then."
Back to top Go down
Xion Fair

Xion Fair

PostSubject: Re: Which Genre? (TAG: Anyone)   Which Genre? (TAG: Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 12:42 am

Xion made a face. She started to walk ahead of him, realizing this meant she was going to have to show Jackson her room because that was where her little bot was. He would probably make fun of her electronics because they weren't the best or the fastest. He would make fun of her work space because there were blue prints everywhere and obvious signs of late nights by the numerous empty mugs that had formerly held tea. But she made it to her room, unlocking the door, holding her breath and waiting for his next insult.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Jekyll

Jackson Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Which Genre? (TAG: Anyone)   Which Genre? (TAG: Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 1:19 am

Jackson smirked in anticipation as she lead him to her room. He waltzed right in when she opened the door and took a look. Well, this was sort of expected. But he expected to see...pink. And...fluffy things. The stuff that made him nauseous to look at. "Well, isn't this cozy?" He had to admit if he wasn't a bit of a clean freak his room would be similar. He walked further inside in search of her pet.
Back to top Go down
Xion Fair

Xion Fair

PostSubject: Re: Which Genre? (TAG: Anyone)   Which Genre? (TAG: Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 2:20 am

Xion paused. The last time she tried to bring a guy to her room her brother lost it. She cast an apprehensive look to the door, like Zack would burst in any time and lecture her again. She looked back at Jackson. "My roommate is never around so I don't really have to worry about cleaning the parts up." she explained. She reached under the table and pulled out a tote. Inside sat Wall-E model 1. She hoped Jackson didn't point out the color. She was already embarrassed enough for picking yellow.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Jekyll

Jackson Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Which Genre? (TAG: Anyone)   Which Genre? (TAG: Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 2:42 am

At first Jackson didn't say anything. He just stared at it. "Yellow." He said before he looked at her. "Of all of the hues planted on the color spectrum - you chose...yellow. My mind is blown." Jackson even gestured with his hands before looking at it again. "If it weren't so...light, it could blend right in with construction equipment. Nice work." He ruffled her hair again, fully aware how much she didn't like it.
Back to top Go down
Xion Fair

Xion Fair

PostSubject: Re: Which Genre? (TAG: Anyone)   Which Genre? (TAG: Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 2:46 am

"Stop that!" she protested and she shoved his hand away again. "Stop criticizing the color! It's just the first model." Excuses, her mind whispered to her. She had specifically chosen yellow. Though she was a touched embarrassed to explain why. Jackson certainly would make fun of her if he knew her reasoning so she wasn't going to say a word further.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Jekyll

Jackson Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Which Genre? (TAG: Anyone)   Which Genre? (TAG: Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 2:52 am

Jackson broke out into guffaws. "Chill out!" He laughed. Jeez, she really felt strongly towards this thing. "I was serious. It'll blend in with construction equipment. Besides, I don't hate yellow. The tips of my hair are yellow for crying out loud." He fingered hair hair. Not even blonde, yellow. "Yellow is a good color. Calm down." He said in a less teasing voice. "Why did you pick it?" Jackson squatted down to examine it.
Back to top Go down
Xion Fair

Xion Fair

PostSubject: Re: Which Genre? (TAG: Anyone)   Which Genre? (TAG: Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 2:54 am

"It's hard to tell when you're serious," Xion said after she put her hair back into place. She sank a little in her spot, not daring say she chose yellow because of him. How she had added something from everyone who had helped with the project so far. Tadashi's puppy like personality and Jackson's yellow highlights for coloring. "No reason..." she mumbled. "It was on sale."
Back to top Go down
Jackson Jekyll

Jackson Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Which Genre? (TAG: Anyone)   Which Genre? (TAG: Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 2:58 am

"That's the point." He chuckled lightly, opening the bot open to look inside. "You got a flashlight?" He asked her, looking over at her. As she answered his question he rolled his eyes. "Of course it was." That sounded like her. It was fine, he could buy her better paint later on. She's the one who said it was only the first model.
Back to top Go down
Xion Fair

Xion Fair

PostSubject: Re: Which Genre? (TAG: Anyone)   Which Genre? (TAG: Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 3:52 am

Xion passed over a flashlight to Jackson. She made a face. He just had to make fun of her choices. "Yellow is fine," she said softly. "Like you said, he'll be at construction sites..." She looked up at him worriedly.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Jekyll

Jackson Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Which Genre? (TAG: Anyone)   Which Genre? (TAG: Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 5:17 pm

Jackson gave her a suspicious look, taking the flashlight. "Right..." He turned it on and peered inside for a better look. "Are you dating someone?" He asked her curiously. "Because I think you could really be cute with some nerd of equal or greater awkwardness." Jackson stood up, mentally complaining to himself about the residue now leftover on his hands. He swiped up the pump of hand sanitizer and rubbed his hands without hesitation. "I think it looks fine. So far. Is he fully if not partially operational yet?"
Back to top Go down
Xion Fair

Xion Fair

PostSubject: Re: Which Genre? (TAG: Anyone)   Which Genre? (TAG: Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 6:11 pm

"W-What? No! I mean... I tried seeing someone but it didn't work out," she said, that and her brother also scared the poor guy to a near heart attack and the guy was also interested in someone else. They had both decided they were better off as friends only. Plus, Xion herself hadn't truly been romantically invested in their relationship either. Sure, Tadashi kissed her but she didn't really feel anything other than his lips against hers. She thought that romance would have made her feel something other than a physical reaction of 'oh his lips are on mine'. "He's somewhat operational. I've got to find something a little more stable than a car battery to keep him going."
Back to top Go down
Jackson Jekyll

Jackson Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Which Genre? (TAG: Anyone)   Which Genre? (TAG: Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 8:36 pm

"Awe." Jackson smirked at her, poking her forehead. That sounded like something that would have been interesting to he around for. Oh well. He wasn't looking for love or anything stupid like that. He'd honestly just wante some sex but you never knew what happened. "So you want to go make a battery that'll last like a watch?" Jackson suggested, glancing at his watch. "It'll be fun." He grinned with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Xion Fair

Xion Fair

PostSubject: Re: Which Genre? (TAG: Anyone)   Which Genre? (TAG: Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 12:51 am

"Why's my love life any interest to you?" she asked. Xion stepped back, rubbing her forehead where he poked her. She glowered at him. He certainly liked doing things that annoyed her. "Yes, exactly. I was thinking rechargeable solar power." She raised a brow at him when he winked at her. She folded her arms across her chest.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Jekyll

Jackson Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Which Genre? (TAG: Anyone)   Which Genre? (TAG: Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 1:16 am

"It's not. At least not yours specifically. The concept and possibility of you actually participating in a love life is what's interesting." He grinned smugly at her as he fixed her hair for the millionth time today. It's funny to watch her do that. "So if there' rechargeable solar polar he won't be working at night, then." Jackson suggested, pushing his glasses up. "You could give him interchangeable battery opportunities. Solar energy during the day and lunar energy at night."
Back to top Go down
Xion Fair

Xion Fair

PostSubject: Re: Which Genre? (TAG: Anyone)   Which Genre? (TAG: Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 1:48 am

"As if your relationships are any better. You chase everyone away with that personality of yours." Xion muttered. She folded her arm across her chest. "Unless we use a super capacitor." she said. She had read a few articles about it. It sounded like a good way to make the solar energy last longer.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Jekyll

Jackson Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Which Genre? (TAG: Anyone)   Which Genre? (TAG: Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 2:19 am

"My relationships?" He scoffed, snickering. "I don’t have relationships. I’m not good with people like you said. I kind of just like the sex women offer. But for someone who hates my personality you seem to be quite taken by it." Jackson winked at her again. "Do you know how to build a super capacitor?" He challenged, not really feeling like looking for blueprints from somewhere. He had no idea how to do that.
Back to top Go down
Xion Fair

Xion Fair

PostSubject: Re: Which Genre? (TAG: Anyone)   Which Genre? (TAG: Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 2:30 am

"Ew." Jackson wasn't going to touch her. She wasn't going to let him. She backed away from him. She should have never let her in her room. She wondered if she shouldn't just kick him out at this point. "No, but I don't exactly know how to make a robot either but here I am."
Back to top Go down
Jackson Jekyll

Jackson Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Which Genre? (TAG: Anyone)   Which Genre? (TAG: Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 2:43 am

"Awe, are you afraid of me now?" He asked her teasingly, stepping closer to her. That’s pretty funny. How old was she anyway? "Are you still a virgin?" He wouldn’t doubt it she was too reserved to not be. Plus she was young after all. "That is true." He agreed, taking a step back. " I guess you could do it then."
Back to top Go down
Xion Fair

Xion Fair

PostSubject: Re: Which Genre? (TAG: Anyone)   Which Genre? (TAG: Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 3:09 am

"No. Because if you tried anything my brother would kick your ass." Xion replied confidently. She then frowned at his next question and decided not to answer. It wasn't any of his business whether she was one or not and admittedly by not answering she knew that she had anyways. "Are we here to talk about my robot or my sex life?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Genre? (TAG: Anyone)   Which Genre? (TAG: Anyone) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Which Genre? (TAG: Anyone)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents :: Recreation Center :: Bookstore-
Jump to: