EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Come back home (Tag: Kiyomi)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack Frost

Jack Frost

Come back home (Tag: Kiyomi) Empty
PostSubject: Come back home (Tag: Kiyomi)   Come back home (Tag: Kiyomi) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 2:09 pm

Jack found some calm place in the library. It was getting used to.. Being here it was such a big center. But this was the only place he knew how to go to withouth getting lost. Browsing through the books. Some thriller books. Some a bit more.. romantic.. Jack didn't really read..so he wasn't really here for the books. Just for the quiet.. for the calm atmosphere.. Which seemed to be disturbed everywhere else...

Perhaps he had become too much of a loner... perhaps not. If he had peace in his mind he could concentrate more on keeping his powers in check. Jack enjoyed flying to places. However he wouldn't take too much advantage of it. It was of no use to be a show off to others. Aslong as nobody wanted to kill him and everyone just saw him as a lonely guy.. He guessed things would be fine.
Back to top Go down
Kiyomi Haunterly

Kiyomi Haunterly

PostSubject: Re: Come back home (Tag: Kiyomi)   Come back home (Tag: Kiyomi) EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 1:23 am

Kiyomi was taking a tour around the centre. It was interesting to see all the different kinds of rooms and spaces meant for training and study.
The library seemed like a nice calm space to be in. A shame she didn't like to read that much. She found it easier to gain knowledge through doing things.
Upon walking by the library her eyes fell on a familiar figure from her past. Well it would be a good practice to patch things up with some of the people she had scorned over the years. And perhaps if he wasn't too angry they could perhaps try all over again. For real, who would get upset about getting framed for a little robbery? He had sort of deserved it for leaving her without even saying bye.
Kiyomi decided to walk over to him and took a seat right opposite to him. Leaning her elbows on the table and supporting her head forward on her hands as she gazed at him. "How are you Jack?" She asked with a little grin playing on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Jack Frost

Jack Frost

PostSubject: Re: Come back home (Tag: Kiyomi)   Come back home (Tag: Kiyomi) EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 12:11 pm

Jack looked up. Raising his eyebrow. "I'm sorry.. Have we met before..?" He asked. Looking at the girl. She seemed to know him with that smirk she had.He didn't really like the look she gave him. He raised his eyebrow ar her. "Or am I suddenly that popular?" Jack asked with a grinn.
Back to top Go down
Kiyomi Haunterly

Kiyomi Haunterly

PostSubject: Re: Come back home (Tag: Kiyomi)   Come back home (Tag: Kiyomi) EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 1:14 pm

Kiyomi smirked a little again. Well duh, he had met her in another form. "Let's see if I can jot your memory." She said leaning back a bit and starting to morph her face into a one he might easily recognize. Her skin turning to a more healthier shade of pink and her hair turning brown and slightly more wavy up to her shoulders. Her eyes changing shape and colour into green.
"Do I ring a bell now?" She asked turning her head in angles for him to get a good view of her face now.
Back to top Go down
Jack Frost

Jack Frost

PostSubject: Re: Come back home (Tag: Kiyomi)   Come back home (Tag: Kiyomi) EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 11:57 pm

He watched her morph her face. Frowning deeply. Jack hid his distaste however that was difficult. "Kiyomi...So that's how you did it, huh?" Jack asked. "You were the one who framed me?" Jack asked as he looked at her. His eyes narrowed. Looking away. He had no time for this..
Back to top Go down
Kiyomi Haunterly

Kiyomi Haunterly

PostSubject: Re: Come back home (Tag: Kiyomi)   Come back home (Tag: Kiyomi) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 12:37 am

Kiyomi smirked once more. So he remembered? Well that was nice to hear. She let her face turn back to herself. "So you do remember? How is it that you remember my name but forgot to say goodbye to me?" She asked leaning a bit over the table closer to him. "So I gather you liked the ride in the police car then?"
Back to top Go down
Jack Frost

Jack Frost

PostSubject: Re: Come back home (Tag: Kiyomi)   Come back home (Tag: Kiyomi) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 1:31 am

He leaned closer while she did. Sighing. "It was lovely thanks for asking.." Jack hadn't said anything that morning after. But he did remember. After all why wouldn't he remember her? She was still one of the prettiest girls around.. not like this but back with the other face.
Back to top Go down
Kiyomi Haunterly

Kiyomi Haunterly

PostSubject: Re: Come back home (Tag: Kiyomi)   Come back home (Tag: Kiyomi) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 6:20 pm

She chuckled. "Well that is disappointing. I would have wished it to be at least a little bit unpleasant for you." She teased him. "Well no hard feelings I suppose. How are you Jack?" She turned the conversation back to more jovial matters.
Back to top Go down
Jack Frost

Jack Frost

PostSubject: Re: Come back home (Tag: Kiyomi)   Come back home (Tag: Kiyomi) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 6:58 pm

He was hiding his distaste for what she made him go through but it was alright.. "I'm fine.. How are you?" He asked looking down at the table at his hand that was resting on the table. "So.. You're here because you can change your appearance?" Jack added. Trying to start a conversation.
Back to top Go down
Kiyomi Haunterly

Kiyomi Haunterly

PostSubject: Re: Come back home (Tag: Kiyomi)   Come back home (Tag: Kiyomi) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 11:50 pm

"I am just super." She said surprisingly cheerful. Leaning back slightly. Just looking at him. Observing and letting a slight silence fall between them. "Yup. I figured I could make a good living with what talents I have. And it is rather exciting to become an agent. How about you? What is your talent then?" She asked tilting her head to the right slightly.
Back to top Go down
Jack Frost

Jack Frost

PostSubject: Re: Come back home (Tag: Kiyomi)   Come back home (Tag: Kiyomi) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 1:17 pm

He looked at her. His eyes just the slightest bit narrowed. ''So you've decided to use your powers for something good... instead of getting people thrown into jail.'' Jack asked with his eyes narrowed. Before he looked down and smirked a bit. ''It's not a talent.'' He said as he looked at her. ''But it is something usefull for this place.'' Jack moved his book that he was pretending to read forward. Catching her attention. He made the book flip open. Letting the pages move quickly. One after the other. Before it stopped. Letting her take a look at the page before the book closed again. He sighed. Taking the book into his hand. ''You should be glad that I never stayed at your side. Not that I am very strong.. just others are.''
Back to top Go down
Kiyomi Haunterly

Kiyomi Haunterly

PostSubject: Re: Come back home (Tag: Kiyomi)   Come back home (Tag: Kiyomi) EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 7:59 pm

She chuckled. "Well I don't take rejection well. Can you blame me for wanting to harm you a little?" She asked showing with her index finger and thumb how little she had wanted to hurt him back then. Just a smidge but in truth she would have torn his eyes out if she had gotten the chance.
She looked at him flipping the pages with the power of his mind it seemed like. "Why am I lucky?" She asked a little confused.
Back to top Go down
Jack Frost

Jack Frost

PostSubject: Re: Come back home (Tag: Kiyomi)   Come back home (Tag: Kiyomi) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 10:10 pm

''If my father had known you were the one causing all my trouble.'' Jack stood up. ''Let's say you wouldn't be here any longer.'' He said with a little smirk. Bringing the book back to the shelf before seating himself back down. ''That's why you're lucky.''
Back to top Go down
Kiyomi Haunterly

Kiyomi Haunterly

PostSubject: Re: Come back home (Tag: Kiyomi)   Come back home (Tag: Kiyomi) EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 10:57 am

Kiyomi just snorted a laugh. "Yeah right. Does that scare tactic work on all the ladies." She asked mockingly. "As I recall you didn't need help in that department." She said flicking her index finger up in a mocking manner. "Or did my little stunt cause the opposite effect to you?" She asked with a mocking pouty face as she flicked her index finger down.
Back to top Go down
Jack Frost

Jack Frost

PostSubject: Re: Come back home (Tag: Kiyomi)   Come back home (Tag: Kiyomi) EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 11:56 am

He clenched his teeth when she spoke. Looking away."I'm pretty sure you know the answer on that yourself. Unless you insist on a second chance." He said as he rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kiyomi Haunterly

Kiyomi Haunterly

PostSubject: Re: Come back home (Tag: Kiyomi)   Come back home (Tag: Kiyomi) EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 2:19 pm

She snorted a laugh. "A second chance? Really?! You poked my eye out, and I poked your eye out for that." She explained leaning in a bit closer. "So since we are both here going to become agents and all I want to make sure that we are good now. Because if you hurt me I am going to hurt you twice as bad. And that would really be a set back for me. I have moved on from you long time ago sweetie. Plenty of fishes in the sea, perhaps I will eventually find one who won't be breaking my heart."
Back to top Go down
Jack Frost

Jack Frost

PostSubject: Re: Come back home (Tag: Kiyomi)   Come back home (Tag: Kiyomi) EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 5:30 pm

He grinned. Moving closer so their faces were close. He looked her straight in the eye. "Was your heart broken little Kiyomi." Jack caressed her cheek. Before he let go off of her. "That was a little stupid wasn't it? If you had wanted love perhaps you shouldn've given yourself so easily for the first night." Jack placed a kiss on her lips. Pulling back with a grinn. "We are good. For now." He added. Standing up. "Go and fish Kiyomi." Extending his hand for her to take.
Back to top Go down
Kiyomi Haunterly

Kiyomi Haunterly

PostSubject: Re: Come back home (Tag: Kiyomi)   Come back home (Tag: Kiyomi) EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 8:46 pm

She arched her eyebrow when he started to insult her once more. Asshole. Was what she thought about him. It felt like something just cracked in her head more or less.
But she didn't rage. It was just a moment of silence before she spread a confident smirk on her face. Although she wanted to hit his teeth in for the kiss.
"Oh Jack...." She said sighing almost dreamily. "You know just because I was your first doesn't mean you were mine...." She said standing up without his help and stepped in front of him. Leaning in closer so that he was pinned between the desk and herself. "A better question would be why would you decide to lose your virginity to a complete stranger. And on the first night no less." She used his own words against him. "And then not call her the next day. Or the day after that. Or the day after that." She began to make the tut tut sounds with her mouth while shaking her head in disappointment. "Was it the brown hair you fell for? Or the green eyes? Or the soft skin?" She questioned him. "Before I approached you I studied you a little. You had a crush on that face didn't you? But poor Jack was too scared to make the first move wasn't he?" She taunted him and then shoved him on the shoulder a little.
Back to top Go down
Jack Frost

Jack Frost

PostSubject: Re: Come back home (Tag: Kiyomi)   Come back home (Tag: Kiyomi) EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 9:40 pm

He growled underneath his breath. Grabbing a hold of Kiyomi's throat. ''Don't be so sure little one.'' He growled. As he turned them around so that she was pinned between him and the desk. ''You could've called just the same... My dear.'' He smirked. As he tightened his grip. ''Yes you were very pretty with that face..'' He released his grip but kept her there. Caressing her cheek and then her lips. ''But as I said Kiyomi.. Go. Fish.'' He said harshly now. Moving back.
Back to top Go down
Kiyomi Haunterly

Kiyomi Haunterly

PostSubject: Re: Come back home (Tag: Kiyomi)   Come back home (Tag: Kiyomi) EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 10:43 pm

Kiyomi glared at him. Okay, so no peace for this asshole. When he let go of her throat she growled and grabbed him by the front of his shirt and delivered a swift right hook and landed it in his right eye. The smacking sound so pleasing to her ear.
"Go fuck yourself..." She said to him and walked away from the library. Her knuckles stung a little, but it was the good sort of pain she had learned to live with.
Back to top Go down
Jack Frost

Jack Frost

PostSubject: Re: Come back home (Tag: Kiyomi)   Come back home (Tag: Kiyomi) EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 9:26 pm

Jack deserved that. And he knew he deserved that. However he hadn't expected her to punch so hard. Jack was sure he'd have a bruise from that. Well he kinda went too far.. "I'm sorry!" He shouted after her. But she was gone already. "I was sure you were into that.." Jack remarked under his breath. A joke obviously. He sighed. Moving his fingers over his face. "Ouch.." He muttered. Deciding to move out of the library.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come back home (Tag: Kiyomi)   Come back home (Tag: Kiyomi) Empty

Back to top Go down

Come back home (Tag: Kiyomi)
Page 1 of 1