EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Room C-022: Hungover (TAG: Reno and Tadashi)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

Room C-022: Hungover (TAG: Reno and Tadashi) Empty
PostSubject: Room C-022: Hungover (TAG: Reno and Tadashi)   Room C-022: Hungover (TAG: Reno and Tadashi) EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 2:25 am

Remi felt her headache before she realized she was creeping out of consciousness. She couldn't even open her eyes without the painful light making it worse. Remi rolled over, burying her face in her pillow. Only, this didn't smell like her pillow, it smelled like something masculine that she faintly remembers. What happened last night? Had she been drinking? She doesn't even touch alcohol except-Remi's eyes snapped open, ignoring the pain that shoots through her head. She goggled at the pills and water on the bedside table. She sat up slowly as to not make her head spin. She took the pills and drank all of the water.
Where was she? Whose room is this? Remi stood, careful to steady herself before she walked out to the living room where her heart sinks. No, no. this could not be happening! Remi raises a hand to her face, turning away from the sleeping Tadashi. Unsure what to do with herself, Remi runs her hands through her hair, wanting to swear but refraining because she doesn't swear (minus her drunken alter ego). Remi walked back into the room, deducting that it had been Reno's bed which made her even more anxious and feel even worse. She put her shoes on, making breakfast for the two having crossed her mind, but she didn't want to have to face them, especially not at the same time and especially not right now. She didn't even remember what had happened, she just had an idea. She practically ran past the two sleeping males, trying to reach the door before Tadashi wakes up or Reno returns.

Last edited by Remi Mercer on Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: Hungover (TAG: Reno and Tadashi)   Room C-022: Hungover (TAG: Reno and Tadashi) EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 12:46 pm

"How the hell did ya get my number?" Reno muttered annoyed into his phone while walking down the hals of the Dormitories. As the person on the line began rambling on about something, the redhead pretty much tuned it all out, mentally counting down in his head for the inevitable question he knew was coming. "No," he coldly stated once it did, interrupting the other before he'd had a chance to continue. "I don't own ya shit. And besides, even if I in some fucked up way do change my mind, I wouldn't be able to do it anyway," he smirked, slowing down in his brisk steps as he reached his room. "I'm stuck her-"
He stopped in midsetnce as he opend the door, almost walking straight into Remi who looked to be in a big hurry in getting the hell out of there. The readhead sure hadn't expected the girl to be up and running already. Grinning down at the girl while blocking her only way out, he stepped inside, telling the persons till nagging in his ear to 'fuck off' before curtly hanging up. "Well look at that, the sleeping beauty's up and running," he chuckled, letting the door close behind him. "Why the rush? I thought you'd be bedridden until midday at least," he went on casually before handing her a small paper bag, smelling strongly off coffe. "Knock yourself out," he said before going over to the couch where Tadashi still was. "Yo puppy, wake up, i'm missing my couch," he lightly demanded, throwing a pillow on him before continuing into the bathroom.

Last edited by Reno Sinclair on Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: Hungover (TAG: Reno and Tadashi)   Room C-022: Hungover (TAG: Reno and Tadashi) EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 1:10 pm

Tadashi was still sleeping on the couch, curled up on hismself as a puppy or a kitten would do to sleep, though that was no news really: he always slept that way, usually covering himself completely with the blanket, including the head. Just a bad heritage from his early childhood, somehow this made him feel safer. Now he had no blanket cause he didn't bother taking one from his room, he wasn't even wearing his pijama, but he was still in that curled up position and his expression was anything but serene. Even in his sleep, he was frowning and clentching his fists. He slowly started to wake up hearing noises and voices in the room, slowly starting to open his eyes, but he actually sat up on the couch only after Reno threw a pillow at him. He yawned rubbing his eyes: he was still a bit numb, also cause he didn't really sleep well, not even if the nightmares in the second part of the evening had let him alone, he still couldn't shake the fear. He was quite too sleepy in that momemt to understand much anything, not even realise that Remi was standing there
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: Hungover (TAG: Reno and Tadashi)   Room C-022: Hungover (TAG: Reno and Tadashi) EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 2:00 pm

Remi froze when the door handle turned on its own, then stepped back when Reno walked inside. She doesn't say anything when he stands in her way. She muttered a quiet, "Thank you." When he handed her the coffee. It'd have to be black, of course, for Remi to drink it. Remi then stiffened when she heard him wake Tadashi up, mentally scolding herself for not waking up a few minutes sooner. Remi scowled at his yawn, that meant he was awake. Remi slowly turned, seeing Reno walk to the bathroom and Tadashi still half-asleep. "Um, morning," She murmured, not truly feeling like it was a good one. "Um...I think I should go." She couldn't believe how chipper Reno was, and she still had to wait for Tadashi to fully wake up to find out about him. She didn't want to talk about last night, or hear about the crazy things she did or how many drinks she had; she really just wanted to avoid it until she remembered. In the event that she does remember at some point, which she somewhat doubts will happen.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: Hungover (TAG: Reno and Tadashi)   Room C-022: Hungover (TAG: Reno and Tadashi) EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 2:26 pm

"One of them is black, if you'd prefer your coffe that way that is," Reno lazily said as he returend for the bathroom, stiffling a yawn as he dragged himself back to the couch, ruffling up Tadashi's hair as he slumped down beside him. "Hey don't jus stand there, sit down before you'll collapse," he casually told Remi, totally ignoring what she'd just said when he noticed the awkward silence between the three of them. Or more like, the two of them. Reno was the only one talking and apparently the only one not making a big deal of what happend last night. And he's the one whose barely even slept.
"So, how's your head blondie?" he asked in a softer way, giving the girl a quick look over as if to make sure himself she felt better.
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: Hungover (TAG: Reno and Tadashi)   Room C-022: Hungover (TAG: Reno and Tadashi) EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 2:31 pm

Tadashi was just half aware of Reno walking toward the bathroom, that meant he still had some more time on the couch right? Not that it would have changed much, he was quite slow in the morning, especially when his sleep was so disturbed as it had been that night. Well, turned out he didn't have much time since Reno was back so soon, at least for how he precept time at the moment. But at least the redhead didn't kick him out of the sofa and just sat down next to him, ruflling his already messed up morning hair. As he managed to focus on Remi, he turned toward her, still rubbing one eye, and smiled sheepisly to her " 'morning, Remi" he replied with a sweet but still drowsy voice, asking himself as well "How are you feeling?" just after Reno asked so
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: Hungover (TAG: Reno and Tadashi)   Room C-022: Hungover (TAG: Reno and Tadashi) EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 2:51 pm

Remi felt uncomfortable standing while the two sat on the couch. She felt even more awkward when Reno ruffled Tadashi's hair. Since when were they so close? Tadashi was okay with that? "Um..." She pressed her lips together. "Thanks." She murmured, walking past the two to the table and sitting, withdrawing the coffee from the bag and locating the black one Reno mentioned. "I've felt better. My head still really hurts." She told them, tucking her hair behind her ear and raising the coffee to her lips. She wanted to ask them what she did, but she can't bring herself to, especially if Tadashi were there.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: Hungover (TAG: Reno and Tadashi)   Room C-022: Hungover (TAG: Reno and Tadashi) EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 3:16 pm

"Yeah, can't say I'm surprised there," Reno snickerd, turning his gaze away from Remi while taking out his phone again. He was kind of expecteing her to ask what ahd happend the night before, but maybe she did remember sicne she didn't? Reno agve her another quick look over, before concluding that, no, she didn't recall anything. He kinda figured she'd be in a more hurry to leave if she had. "Nothing else beside you drinking yourslef into unconsciousness happned," he lies smoothly, making it sound so casual and normal while his eyes stayed glued onto his phone. "If you're going to go out and do something stupid, at least don't do it alone."
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: Hungover (TAG: Reno and Tadashi)   Room C-022: Hungover (TAG: Reno and Tadashi) EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 5:03 pm

After the last night, Tadashi couldn't help but being more relaxed around Reno... especially now that his mind was still quite asleep. He followed with his glance Remi as she sat down and complained a bit about her head. He wasn't feeling exactly great himself, but seeing Remi so tense and contrite... He wasn't mad at her, he really wasn't, and he just wanted her to feel good again. "The pills will help, just give them a little time..." he said, in a voice that now was slightly more awake before Reno replied to an answer she didn't really asked but was quite evident on her face. But... was that a lie? Or did Reno actually believe that what happened that night before was nothing? The look of disbelief on Tadashi's face quite gave away he didn't believe in his words, but he couldn't help if he was unable to lie... Focusing again on Remi, Tadashi stood up and walked toward her, wanting to hug her like he usually did but as he stepped closer to her he had to stop as the smell of alcohol, still strong on her, hit him strongly, wiping the smile away from his face. That smell... and after that night of nightmares... for a moment his eyes got wide and full of panic once again but he forced himself to stay calm, stepping back "I-if you want you can take a shower..." he offered, but it actually sounded more like a 'please, I beg of you, take a shower'
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: Hungover (TAG: Reno and Tadashi)   Room C-022: Hungover (TAG: Reno and Tadashi) EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 6:11 pm

Remi felt relief when Reno said it wasn't a big deal, but then her heart sank when she saw the look on Tadashi's face. She'd really fucked up...and she couldn't even remember! She needed to remember, she needed to know what happened herself. Remi then felt like backing away from Tadashi when she realizes that she still reeks of alcohol. She nodded quickly. "Yeah, I'll..." She stood up, avoiding eye contact. "...go." She scrambled to the bathroom, planning to wear something of one of theirs when she would finish.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: Hungover (TAG: Reno and Tadashi)   Room C-022: Hungover (TAG: Reno and Tadashi) EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 6:46 pm

(OOC: Reno would be happy to lend her his clothes!! 8D *shot* )

Reno didn't give any sort of impression that he might've been lying, just mentally rolling his eyes at the look Tadashi had given him. But since he now understood the guy's feelings about alcohol in general, he really couldn't blame him. He was free to tell Remi about what he knew at least later, but for now Reno just thought it best if they took it easy.
He first looked up from his phone again after Remi had wnt into the bathroom, letting out a deep sigh as he leaned back into the cushions. "At least you're not mad at her," he spoke up nonchallantly, glancing tiredly at Tadashi's back. "And give her some time to feel better, she's had a rough night too."
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: Hungover (TAG: Reno and Tadashi)   Room C-022: Hungover (TAG: Reno and Tadashi) EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 6:59 pm

(OOC: Tadashi's smaller so his clothes would fit better Razz)

Tadashi followed Remi with his glance entering in the bathroom, lowering his glance as she closed the door behind herself, already planning to go take something of his for her to wear. As Reno spoke up he looked toward him before nodding "I know... I don't blame her..." It wasn't her fault if he had a fucked up childhood, nor that they had casually met... it had just been a series of bad coincidences. Coincidences that had made him revive painful and frightening memories, but still coincidences... He still couldn't blame her for his nightmares, he knew she loved him and he loved her, she was like a sister to him...
"Ah... Reno..." he called out sheepishly toward the guy "about last night... thank you." it wasn't an empty 'thank you', he really did mean it and saying so, no matter how embarrassed or ashamed he was, he looked at him straight in the eyes. Before lowering his glance again.
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: Hungover (TAG: Reno and Tadashi)   Room C-022: Hungover (TAG: Reno and Tadashi) EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 7:23 pm

(OOC: As long as she's not naked Wink)

Remi stripped down and turned on the water. Once she was in the shower, she started examining all of the products there. She'd definitely smell like a man for the day, which wasn't really a bad thing she guesses but still she liked to smell feminine; and who knows whose is who? She could be smelling like any one of the guys living there. She washed her hair last and wrapped herself in a towel before forgetting that she didn't bring any clothes in. She cracked the door open, not minding Tadashi seeing her but Reno...well that was another story. When she looked at them, they apparently just shared a moment and the bedroom looked a lot closer than it was. Remi sighed before walking out, past Tadashi mumbling, "I'm borrowing some clothes." And closed the bedroom door behind her.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: Hungover (TAG: Reno and Tadashi)   Room C-022: Hungover (TAG: Reno and Tadashi) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 12:45 am

Reno glanced up at Tadashi, at first not looking like he'd even heard him. But after a short moment of silence the redhead just sighed and laid down on the couch, covering his eyes with one arm. "Don't mention it," he mutterd tieardly. He wouldn't have cared normally wether one thanked him or not, not for those sort of things anyway. But Tadashi had sounded geniune, so the least Reno could do was to reply back and not be the asshole he is for once. He'd be lying if he said he didn't like the smaller male afterall.
Hearing the bathroom door open, Reno barely removed is arm from his face, just enough for him to see Remi walk out with nothing but a towel on, and mumbling something about borrwing clothes before dissapearign into the bedroom. This is the part where he'd make some inappropriate and crude comment, but instead he kept quiet and went back to relaxing on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: Hungover (TAG: Reno and Tadashi)   Room C-022: Hungover (TAG: Reno and Tadashi) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 1:08 am

(OOC: I think Tadashi has one of those chocolate flavored products XDXDXD or strawberries... or you know, sweet and childish and just slighty feminine XDXDXDXD He also has banana flavoured toothpaste cause mint is too strong for him XDXDXDXD)

Tadashi didn't even have time to reply to Remi, she was already gone before he could do so, even if obviously he would have agreed to that, after all he was only slightly taller than Remi and quite as skinny, so his clothes should dress just slightly awkward on her, but be of the right size.
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: Hungover (TAG: Reno and Tadashi)   Room C-022: Hungover (TAG: Reno and Tadashi) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 1:23 am

Remi went to Tadashi's drawers and discovered a pair of jeans she was sure would probably fit with the assistance of a belt. She then searched around his organized portion of the room for a t-shirt willing she finally discovered. Now fully dressed, she exited the room returning to her place at the table. "...I’m sorry...for last night and the things I probably said and.." Remi was vaguely remembering the night, she had argued and someone carried her and she tried to remember something about being mad? She wasn’t sure. "...I don’t even remember what happened...if you couldn’t already tell. I don't really want to remember and I didn’t mean for that to happen it just—" Remi stopped, her eyes flickered to either of them. "Sorry." She repeated.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: Hungover (TAG: Reno and Tadashi)   Room C-022: Hungover (TAG: Reno and Tadashi) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 1:46 am

Reno stayed quiet as he litsend to Remi apologize, pushing down that feeling of irritaion for having to hear those words again. A small, unamused chuckle left his lips at hearing it, closing his eyes still hidden behind his arm for a moment. I knew it, he thought dryly, not surprsied that she didn't remember it, or that she was aplogixing for everything that she might've done. And that she regrets it.
"Quit that, it's staritng to get annoying," he mutterd, pushing himslef back up into a sitting positon. "We get it already, you're sorry. But what's done is done, nothing more to it. It's fine." Leaning forward a bit, he rested his elbows on his knees, moving one hand up to gently rubb his forehead. "Don't be so hard on yourself either for that matter. Everyone has their bad days."
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: Hungover (TAG: Reno and Tadashi)   Room C-022: Hungover (TAG: Reno and Tadashi) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 2:21 am

As Remi came back and sat down Tadashi let her talk, listening to her, but before she could actually finish to talk he had already reached her and hugged her tight, breathing in her scent that now wasn't covered by the alcohol anymore. It was ok, It didn't matter anymore, and he said that already and Reno too was saying so, so he didn't see why he had to say that too. He just wanted to hug her tight and then in a low voice so that only her could hear him she whispered into her ear "I love you Remi" that was why it was ok, why it didn't matter anymore. He didn't want her to be sad, he wanted her to smile again! Maybe he still had some vegan ice cream somewhere for her... that could cheer her up, couldn't it?
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: Hungover (TAG: Reno and Tadashi)   Room C-022: Hungover (TAG: Reno and Tadashi) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 2:59 am

Remi quieted when Reno told her to stop apologizing. She couldn't resist squinting at him when he put his elbows on his knees, his shirt revealing a small part of his shoulder only for a second. She saw a bruise there, and it looked way too familiar for comfort. She'd seen a mark like that before-no she'd made marks absolutely identical to that one because of the shape of her mouth. Remi hadn't put the hickey far down his shoulder last night, it had been closer to his neck. But it couldn't be what she thought it was. Her heart sank to her stomach and horror washed over her face. Had she and Reno...?
She's broken from her thoughts when Tadashi wrapped his arms around her, giving her a tight hug. She sighed a bit of relief. They weren't mad at her. Remi returned the hug with a tight one of her own, hiding her face in Tadashi's shoulder but leaving her eyes exposed as she snuck another look towards Reno's shoulder. She looked away again when Tadashi tells her he loves her. She hid her face completely this time. "I love you too." She whispered to him.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: Hungover (TAG: Reno and Tadashi)   Room C-022: Hungover (TAG: Reno and Tadashi) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 12:11 pm

Glancing up, Ren watched the two for a moment in silence before standing up again. "Well it looks like the two of you are doing fine on your on own," he said casually, stiffling another yawn. "You kids play nice now." Smiling lazily at them both, he turned and began heading towards the door, not feeling like being around anyone right now. And it looked like the two of them could need a moment of their own. Nevermind him having to leave his room, he somehow got the feeliing he'll be 'thrown out' alot more henceforth.
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: Hungover (TAG: Reno and Tadashi)   Room C-022: Hungover (TAG: Reno and Tadashi) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 3:26 pm

He couldn't know what was going on in Remi's mind, or how Remi was staring at Reno... though that something was going on between the two of them, well, even a slow guy as him quite got that the evening before... Now he wanted to talk to her, to let her know that everything was alright, to listen to her if she had to vent... and she probably had! Just for the fact she had to drink the night before... why did she have to drink? Before he could say anything though, Reno stood up and moved toward the door: breaking for a moment the hug giving a light but sincere smile to Remi, he reached Reno and pulled on his jacket before he could leave "uh... Reno... i-if you want... you can go to sleep, the bedroom is empty..." Tadashi did have the feeling Reno didn't have much sleep last night... "w-we can make breakfast..." he suggested sheepishly to him, really looking like a puppy who brings a toy to his master hoping to please him. After last night Tadashi felt like he had connected more deeply with Reno... that, though, didn't mean he was intimidated any less by the guy. He didn't want, however, Reno to leave like that, that was his room too after all, but he surely wouldn't mind some alone time with Remi.
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: Hungover (TAG: Reno and Tadashi)   Room C-022: Hungover (TAG: Reno and Tadashi) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 4:05 pm

Remi wasn't sure why Reno was so quick to leave even though it was quite clear that he was exhausted. She is relieved when Tadashi suggests he stay in their room and go to sleep. At the mention of breakfast, Remi quickly busied herself, trying her best to ignore all of the what ifs going through her mind. "Vegan breakfast or normal breakfast?" She questioned to either of them. Remi hadn't touched meat in so long she'd now found it repulsive, not that she'd tried to eat it, but the smell made her stomach churn occasionally. She wouldn't get sick frying bacon or anything, but the lingering smell might. She'd endure it, though, she'd put them through a lot last night.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: Hungover (TAG: Reno and Tadashi)   Room C-022: Hungover (TAG: Reno and Tadashi) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 4:46 pm

Tadashi had reached the redhead just in time, stopping Reno in his tracks right before he would've opend the door. He glanced over his shoulder at the smaller male, his hand laizly resting on the door handle. Blue eyes glanced over towards the beroom, then back to the hand tugging at his jacket. "I'd only waste time trying to sleep now," he mutterd offhandely, but non the less let his hand slide off the door handle. While he could see Tadashi now felt more relaxed with him nearby, one could tell he still felt intimidated by him. Aah... now he really does look like a puppy, he couldn't help but think.
"Make whatever ya like, I eat anything," he sighed and walked past Tadashi. But instead of throwing himself back on the couch, he walked striaght past it and went inside the bedroom, letting out a small huff as he fell down on his bed.
While he may not fall alseep, he'll at least be comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: Hungover (TAG: Reno and Tadashi)   Room C-022: Hungover (TAG: Reno and Tadashi) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 11:13 pm

At first, Reno's answer made Tadashi chew on his inner cheek with a saddened expression: so he didn't want to stay? But then, when he walked past him and toward the bedroom, even replying to Remi, he couldn't help but smile brightly. "Make it sweet and I'm fine with whatever you want" he replied then to Remi. After all, he always agreed to meet halfway with Remi's alimentation: as soon as she made something tasty for his standards, he would agree to eat that. Kinda the same deal he had with his mother as well, to be honest...
As soon as Reno left the room he got once again close to Remi. He desperately wanted to ask her why did she drink the night before, but it wasn't like him force such kind of informations out of others, so he just waited for Remi to talk, if she wanted to...
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: Hungover (TAG: Reno and Tadashi)   Room C-022: Hungover (TAG: Reno and Tadashi) EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 12:01 am

Remi could feel herself relaxing when Reno was gone. She'd have to ask him about that later... "Come on," She murmured to Tadashi, leaving the room and into the hall to the kitchen. Remi immediately started going through the cabinets, withdrawing basic essentials. "Um...what do you want in your pancakes?" She wanted to just go with chocolate chips, but what if he didn't want those? Remi started putting the pancakes together, whisking the non-vegan ingredients in a bowl, scowling at the eggs she cracks and milk she pours. Wrong, wrong, this is all wrong! She thought to herself, growing irritated at the thought of how all of this stuff is processed and received. She glanced sideways at Tadashi as she started mixing the eggs in a separate bowl. "It was the second anniversary of Ashley's death yesterday." Remi said quietly, "In case you forgot..." That was her nonchalant way of explaining herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: Hungover (TAG: Reno and Tadashi)   Room C-022: Hungover (TAG: Reno and Tadashi) Empty

Back to top Go down

Room C-022: Hungover (TAG: Reno and Tadashi)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next