EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Plants (TAG: Anyone)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

Plants (TAG: Anyone) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plants (TAG: Anyone)   Plants (TAG: Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 11:26 am

Reno shrugged, not minding in the least if he would be feed vegan food for a week. He never complains to free food after all. But then of course she went on talking, seriously going so far as to swipe away the cigarette from his mouth. He didn't much react to this little gesture, not more than giving her an unamused look, waiting to her a good explanation for her actions. Last time someone did that, he ended up breaking their hand (mostly it was because he hadn't liked the spoiled little shit).
As Remi began listing down the many things bad about smoking, Reno couldn't find it in himself to be annoyed. He was tempted to say that he couldn't get cancer, and that he never really coughs. And he knows for a fact that it's no the reason to his insomnia, but he didn't feel like having to explain why. "Funny," he chuckled. "I was pretty sure I didn't have a mom."
He sighed, sounding less tired than minutes before and scratched the back of his head. "Deal. This should be intressting~"

Last edited by Reno Sinclair on Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Plants (TAG: Anyone)   Plants (TAG: Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 1:31 pm

Remi is taken aback a few moments. At first, she was expecting a long speech about how that stuff didn’t happen for a few years because that was often the argument given by younger cigarette smokers, and then she was expecting him to snap at her about how expensive the cigarette is because that was always the first thing they said, and then she was expecting him to finally be tired of her nagging—most guys have up by now. Then she finds herself wondering why he said that he didn’t have a mom, period. To top it all, he agrees. She was seriously expecting a fight. But he didn’t give her one, he just agreed. "I don’t care for being referred to as a mother. However under the circumstances that’s proving to be..." Remi drifts off to avoid babbling. She loves the environment too much to lose to him now. She drops the cigarette and grinds her foot on it. "I can be your acting mother for the time since you seen to call for it. If that’s what you must call it."

(OOC: What’s our plan of attack? See you in two days? O.o should we keep going?)
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Plants (TAG: Anyone)   Plants (TAG: Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 2:27 pm

Lowering his hand, he gave her a slight questioning look when she instead of talking again right away, stayed silent for a moment, looking a bit surprised. Clearly, she had been expecting another reaction from him. He just chuckled again at what she said next, pretending to be disappointed when she drops the cigarette to the ground while mumbling out a small 'aww'. "I'd rather you not do that, if I have any say in it. But if you insist, then sure, your funeral sweetheart," he grinned, straightening up and beginning to walk past her.

(OOC: Hmm, i'm fine with whatever really Smile Kinda feels like they're done here, but if you want to keep going we can <3 )
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Plants (TAG: Anyone)   Plants (TAG: Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 2:37 pm

(OOC:Oookayy but whenever you’re free again you start I suppose. ^_^)
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Plants (TAG: Anyone)   Plants (TAG: Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 2:44 pm

(OOC: Okidoki bounce )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plants (TAG: Anyone)   Plants (TAG: Anyone) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Plants (TAG: Anyone)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents :: Outside area :: Greenhouse-
Jump to: