EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Plants (TAG: Anyone)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

Plants (TAG: Anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Plants (TAG: Anyone)   Plants (TAG: Anyone) EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:45 pm

Remi was too eager upon reading the map that there's gardens and a greenhouse. Still carrying her suitcase, she nearly ran there. Remi loves flowers and herbs—plants in general actually. She would meet her roommates later, she has to see the plants first. Remi approaches a group of flowers she's unable to recognize and ends up leaning close to observe them. She wonders if there's a gardener or if the EVEs do it.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Plants (TAG: Anyone)   Plants (TAG: Anyone) EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 10:35 pm

A greenhouse? the redhead had thought absently to himself while checking out the map of the place, figuring he could kill some time with exploring. He's already discovered a lot of places on this island that he was sure to enjoy, but the greenhouse... Sounded relaxing enough now. So why not start there?
Yawning loudly to himself, he at first failed to take notice of the other person who had decided to investigate the place, and dragged himself over to some flowers he recalled his mother being especially found off.
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Plants (TAG: Anyone)   Plants (TAG: Anyone) EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Remi tried her best to remember the plant, so much so that she had already forgotten what was happening around her. She didn’t recall eating the door open or even seeing someone pass by in her peripheral. It isn’t until she decides to give up on the flower that she noticed someone standing across the way from her. She gasps in surprise, bringing her hand to her heart. "Oh! Wow, I sorry I didn’t even see you come in. Sometimes I drown out the world and I don’t even realize what’s happening and then I—" Remi pauses. "I’m babbling, aren't I?" She smiles nervously, extending her hand over the flowers. "I’m Remi. Remi Mercer. Do you like flowers?"
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Plants (TAG: Anyone)   Plants (TAG: Anyone) EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 11:21 pm

Hearing someone gasp out just from across of him, Reno turned his head up and locked eyes with the blonde girl from on the opposite side of the little flower bed. Hmm. Apparently he was still half asleep since he failed to notice her to start with. His expression stayed blank as she began to ramble, but let a soft chuckle escape when she caught herself. "Reno Sinclair," he replied, giving her outstretched hand a quick look, before simply returning his gaze back down to the flowers before him. "And nope, not really. Don't know shit about plants in general," he shrugged offhandedly. "But I do know how to appreciate them."
When I feel like it, that is.
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Plants (TAG: Anyone)   Plants (TAG: Anyone) EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 11:36 pm

Remi balls her hand up in a fist, withdrawing it. "...Okay." She lowers her eyes before looking down and back up. She wonders if his hair is a natural color. "Oh." She nods. "Well, that’s nice. I love flowers. And plants. They're really natural. I like the beauty in them all." He seemed like the type who didn’t really care much for her opinion or anything about nature for that matter. "Um..." She pauses, pressing her lips together. "What division...are you a part of?" She suggest, trying to continue the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Plants (TAG: Anyone)   Plants (TAG: Anyone) EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 11:53 pm

Reno chuckled softly again under his breathe when the girl kept talking, knowing he was probably acting rude at this point, but when didn't he? He was to drowsy to really care anyway. His pale blue eyes flickerd upwards again, waiting paitnetly for her to finish her sentence or ask whatever it was she had in mind. "Division?" he repeated, frowing slightly as he tried to remember what his was called. He had gotten way to much information to take in for one day already. "PSA... or something?" he hummed, scratching his neck. "Oh yeah that's the one, 'Physical strength and attributes'," he nodded to himself, giving her a bit of a cheeky smirk. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Plants (TAG: Anyone)   Plants (TAG: Anyone) EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 12:05 am

"BCM." She gestures to her chest. "Biological control and manipulation. I think. But that’s not much of a surprise, huh?" Remi pauses. She was probably being really clingy. She was always a bit nervous when she first met people. He probably thought she was a spaz or something; he surely wasn’t very interested in what she was saying. Remi holds one of her arms and bites her lip. "Sorry if I’m...boring you..." She raises her eyebrows and tucks some hair behind her ear. "I try not to and I talk way more than I intend to so..." She trails off. Her roommates would probably think she’s crazy because she talks so much.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Plants (TAG: Anyone)   Plants (TAG: Anyone) EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 12:18 am

Reno quirked an eyebrow at this, a bit intrigued if he had to be honest. Sure, like she said, maybe not much of a surprise. But before this, Reno really didn't know any other people with 'special talents', (besides that little genius of a brat but he doesn't count), so he was still getting used to the fact that in this Training Center, everyone has it. And to him, that was impressive enough. He just didn't make a big deal out of things.
He snorted at her apology and pushed himself back up, placing his hands inside his pockets. "No need to be so careful around new people, they'll think whatever they like no matter what ya do," he muttered. "Personally, I don't find you boring," he smirked. "Not yet at least. I'm just being a lazy and brooding fuck because I haven't slept enough." And as if right on cue, he yawned, not bothering to cover his mouth. "Besides, it's rather cute when you start to ramble," he adds casually.

Last edited by Reno Sinclair on Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Plants (TAG: Anyone)   Plants (TAG: Anyone) EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 12:33 am

"Oh." She flushes. "Thanks." Remi folds her arms. "Generally I get along pretty well with other people. I mean sure some people dislike me but it’s not as if they don’t really have a reason, even if I don’t do anything to them. I can’t really hold it against them because everyone has to dislike at least one person. That’s just human nature." She stops, putting her face in her hand. "Why haven’t you had enough sleep? That can stunt your growth you know. And it can even take years off of your life. It can also lead to headaches. I mean I’m sure that you’re nearing the end of your growth cycle but it’s still—" Remi stops again. "Um...why haven’t you been getting enough sleep?" She repeats, waving a hand to dismiss everything she'd just said.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Plants (TAG: Anyone)   Plants (TAG: Anyone) EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 12:50 am

(OOC: Ok, can I just like, kidnap Remi? She's to cute for words <3 xD)

So, apparently this girl didn't even realize it herself whenever she starts to ramble. Reno's had more than preferable encoutners with those types, and yes he usally always shut down completley whenever they opened their mouths. Or shoved somethign down their throats. But Remi here wasn't annoying, unlike those assholes, her voice and tone didn't didn't make his ears bleed. Like he just said, it was kind off cute. He opened his mouth to reply with something, but got interrupted by her as she once again kept on talking. Reno's smirk was still intact, and couldn't help but give her an amused look and waited until she'd realized she going off again. "First off, I'm pretty sure I stopped growing 5 years ago, so no worries about that part," he snickerd. "Secondly, headaches stopped bothering me when I hit puberty. And to finally reply to your actual question: I suffer from insomnia." He titled his head slightly. "How do you managed to breathe while talking so much?" he teased.
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Plants (TAG: Anyone)   Plants (TAG: Anyone) EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 12:59 am

(OOC: ^.^ Why thank you)

"Well when I was younger my dad put me on a swim team because he was the state dive champion when he was—" Remi stops, looking at Reno and smiling before she starts laughing. "That was a joke." She laughs again. "Sorry." She apologizes again. Remi pauses, gathering her thoughts so that she doesn’t overwhelm him with her words again. He seemed to be amused by it, though, so at least she didn’t have to feel too bad about it. "Um, hold on," She smiles nervously. "Okay, so, insomnia is a psychological disorder—fun fact. And I won’t inform you of all of the causes r anything because then I’d be babbling again." She grins.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Plants (TAG: Anyone)   Plants (TAG: Anyone) EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 1:08 am

Reno quirked any eyebrow again at her joke, snorting lightly in amusment. Well at least she didn't seem to lack any sense humor. That would earn ehr some point in his book. He rolled his eyes when she apologized, not seeing any need for her to do so but mutterd out a 'no worries' anyway to reassure her.
His expression turned blank once more when her smile turned nervous again. "Yeah, really no need to for that, since there can be alot of different reason to cause it," he grinned back. "We don't want you choking now beacuse you talked to much~"
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Plants (TAG: Anyone)   Plants (TAG: Anyone) EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 1:23 am

"I wouldn’t choke!" Remi insists. "But I may just pass out from carbon dioxide poisoning in my lungs." She glances around. She tries to think of something new to start another conversation with, but she couldn't recall anything in particular. "Um...sorry I’m...out of things to say." She laughs. "Unbelievable right? But I guess we all run out of things to say sometime."
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Plants (TAG: Anyone)   Plants (TAG: Anyone) EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 12:51 pm

Reno just laughed at Remi's reaction, turning his gaze elsewhere after she seemed to have run out of things to say. He glanced back at her when she just proved his thoughts right, and couldn't but but give her a small, found smile. "Well that's good, give the others a chance to speak," he teased lightly again. Not that Reno really was in a talkative mood right then, but on other occasion others could have a problem keeping his mouth shut. But, for once, he could pretend to be a nice guy and have conversation without scaring or threatening them. "So, Remi, why choose to come here?"
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Plants (TAG: Anyone)   Plants (TAG: Anyone) EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 5:43 pm

Remi blinks once or twice until his question actually sunk into her brain. "Oh—Oh right!" Well she wasn’t expecting to be asked that, but now that she thought about it, she'd probably be asked that a lot from now on. People deserve nothing but brutal honesty in her opinion; no matter exactly how brutal it is. She takes a deep breath. She doesn’t really like to talk about it. "Well, I—" Her voice cracks. Remus eyes widen in surprise and she starts to laugh. "Wow that was really unintended." She runs a hand through her hair. "Well you see my sister, she, well she committed suicide and I hadn’t graduated high school yet so I decided that one I graduated I would leave the house but almost as soon as I left I found out about Elite which really sucks because I could've been gone way sooner which actually probably wouldn’t have been very good because I went through this awfully depressing phase that is just sad to even think about which is why I don’t because negative thoughts bring negative actions." Remi stops. "I keep doing it." She puts her face in her hand. "Why did you come, Reno?"
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Plants (TAG: Anyone)   Plants (TAG: Anyone) EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 8:34 pm

Well, Reno had sort of been expecting a long explanation to his question, but not exactly her life story. Still, he stayed quiet and patiently waited for her to finish speaking, knowing she'll eventually realize she was rambling on again. He wouldn't have cared really if she lied to him, but he could respect those who are brutally honest and don't sugarcoat everything, and for that Remi earned herself some more points. However... As she mentioned the suicide of her sister, he unwillingly recalled something from his own life before. He glanced back down at the flowers, feeling a small bit of sympathy for the girl, despite himself, but nothing showed on his expression. Another chuckle left his mouth once she stopped, giving her another teasing smirk. "That didn't really answer my question, on why you decided to apply here," he pointed out, and gave her a shrug when she returned his question. "This sort of life suits me," he replied shortly.
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Plants (TAG: Anyone)   Plants (TAG: Anyone) EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 8:57 pm

"Really? Oh—sorry. I’m here because I didn’t want to leave my sister, but now that she’s dead I guess I can go where ever!" Remi grins then presses her lips together. Suits him? "How do you know that something suits you if it’s your first day experiencing it? I mean, you haven’t even met all of the people or enjoyed all of the scenery or even started training yet. You don’t even know what the trainer are like or hard training will be or even everyone else's powers and you haven’t even slept in your room yet!" She stops. "You’re probably getting really annoyed with that. I'm working on it! Next time I see you I'll have it under control, pinky promise!" She offer him her pinky finger.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Plants (TAG: Anyone)   Plants (TAG: Anyone) EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 9:28 pm

He could only smile at the girl as she, yet again, began running her mouth. She did make some valid points though. But he had been refering to the life that this Training Center could give him afterwards, if he did well enough here. ...and if he'd still be alive for that long.
"Nah, you haven't reached the annoying point quite yet," he reassured her with a wink. The smile he had fell a bit at her little promise however, but the smugness in it was still there. Promises wasn't his thing, wether it was he or someone else making them. "I don't why you 'gotta work' on it though," he said flatly, titling his head a bit as he watched her. Snorting under his breathe, he reached out his hand too, but instead of wrapping his pinky finger around hers, he gently grabbed her hand and folded down her pinky finger. "How about you get to know me first, before making any promises about changing yourself? Give me a chance to see if I like your babbling side or not." He gave her another teasing smirk. "As of now, it's amusing just watching you embarrassing yourself~"
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Plants (TAG: Anyone)   Plants (TAG: Anyone) EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 9:52 pm

Remi blinks. Yeah, she'd been flirted with before. But not so often since she was always really busy, it was easy for her to shrug it off or ignore it. But when it’s bluntly direct, she doesn’t have very much practice. "I’m not embarrassed." She declares. "And it’s not a change, it’s a slight improvement. I don’t change for anyone except me." Remi smiles proudly. "So, give me your pinky." She offers him her other hand. "Unless you want to avoid this one by holding this hand too. Are pinkies not macho enough, Reno?"
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Plants (TAG: Anyone)   Plants (TAG: Anyone) EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 10:21 pm

He blinked, giving her an unreadable look at first, before allowing the smug smile from before come back. "Well when you put it that way," he snickerd, letting go of her hand putting his own inside his worn out jeans pocket. "The whole macho-talk is bullshit to me, so I wouldn't know what is and what isn't. Though I wouldn't mind holding your hand, now that you mention it," he grinned, giving her pinky a look, firguinrg he might as well humor the girl as he offers his pink and shaked on it. It's not like he'd take it any seriously anyway. "It'll be fun watching your struggle."
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Plants (TAG: Anyone)   Plants (TAG: Anyone) EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 10:48 pm

"Well you can hold it again the next time we have a promise." Remi smiles, satisfied that he shook her pinky as she slips it free. She pauses, "It won’t be that hard...at least I don’t think it will be. IT Takes like 20 days to break a habit, right? So...I'll shoot for 5." Remi puts a hand her hip. "I thought you already liked watching my 'struggle'."
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Plants (TAG: Anyone)   Plants (TAG: Anyone) EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 10:57 pm

"Sweet," he smirked, placing that hand inside his jeans pocket as well, hiding his small annoyance at the 'promise' comment. "I'll vote for 10," he shot back confidently. "And why yes, I do enjoy that. Which means I'm going to enjoy this too, thoroughly," he half-joke, digging out his pack of cigarettes from his pockets, placing one in his mouth while reaching for his lighter next.
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Plants (TAG: Anyone)   Plants (TAG: Anyone) EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 11:26 pm

Remi frowns at his lack of confidence in her. "Well, fine." She folds her arms. "I give myself two days then since you carry such little faith in my abilities. I would bet you something but I’m no good with such things. But I'll come up with something soon enough and inform you of it." She pauses before groaning. She did it again.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Plants (TAG: Anyone)   Plants (TAG: Anyone) EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 11:47 pm

Oh, touchy one ain't she? He thought amused, inhaling deeply as he light his cigarette. This was both to cute and easy to tease, could one really blame him. "Sure, I enjoy taking bets," he responed flatly. "If I win, you'll fix me lunch for a week, but it or cook it yourself up to you. And vice versa if you win." He gave her a boyish grin, breathing out a light steam of smoke. "Deal?"
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Plants (TAG: Anyone)   Plants (TAG: Anyone) EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 12:07 am

Remi frowns at his cigarette. "If you win, then I'll cook you lunch. But I’m a vegan so you'll be eating healthy for a week, good for you since you’re smoking cigarettes. If I win, then you have to quit." She reaches out and swiftly takes the cigarette from his lips. "It’s bad for your body, it’s bad for the flowers, and it’s bad for the environment. I’m not going standby while you pollute the air and your lungs. You're asking for cancer and early death. And the wrinkles—oh the wrinkles you'll get prematurely. That also might be a contribution to your insomnia. I bet you cough all of the time and—" Remi presses her lips together and narrows her eyes at him. "I’m going to win. You wait and see."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plants (TAG: Anyone)   Plants (TAG: Anyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

Plants (TAG: Anyone)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents :: Outside area :: Greenhouse-
Jump to: