EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Can I never ever have a break? (TAG Buddy)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leon Kennedy

Leon Kennedy

Can I never ever have a break? (TAG Buddy) Empty
PostSubject: Can I never ever have a break? (TAG Buddy)   Can I never ever have a break? (TAG Buddy) EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 1:22 am

Leon stepped inside the supermakret, walking straight through it until he hit the liquors. He ran out of alcohol again...He really drank a lot more than he used to, because of that fucking gnome. At least he could spend much time in his division to escape from his beloved roommate. He grabbed two bottles of whiskey and a sixpack of his favourite beer. Anything else..? He looked through the row of bottles. His eyes spot a special bottle and somehow he knew it was the gnomes favourite liquor. He could get it for him.. He blinked confused. What was he even thinking. He got angry on himself again, like he did really often since he had arrived on this island.
Back to top Go down
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

PostSubject: Re: Can I never ever have a break? (TAG Buddy)   Can I never ever have a break? (TAG Buddy) EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 1:42 am

Buddy was strolling the cart around the supermarket: he needed to buy some stuffs, like cookies for breakfast, snaks and stuffs like that. Since he had got a roommate, all the stuffs finished incredibly quickly, but what was more, he absolutely needed more beer. It didn't matter if he bought good beer or what Leon described as 'piss', his roommie would anyway steal it from him. He was pushing now the cart in the liquors section when... surprise surprise! Who did he meet there if not Leon himself? This island was quite small after all... And how thoughtful of him, he was even eyeing a bottle of Bayleys... "You can pass that to me, thank you very much." he said smugly, almost like they had come to shop together
Back to top Go down
Leon Kennedy

Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Can I never ever have a break? (TAG Buddy)   Can I never ever have a break? (TAG Buddy) EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 6:38 pm

Leon sighed when he heard the familiar voice. Seriously? Was there any place he could have a break from his annoying roommate?? How did he deserve that? He turned around to him. "Get it yourself if you're tall enough to reach it.", he just said and grabbed another bottle of whisley. He'd definitely need that. He put it under his arm and went to the counter without saying anything further to the gnome.
Back to top Go down
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

PostSubject: Re: Can I never ever have a break? (TAG Buddy)   Can I never ever have a break? (TAG Buddy) EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 4:58 pm

Well... he had expected a similar reaction... "You're such a ray of sunshine..." he teased sarcastically, not being able to help though but keep bothering the guy and when he started walking, he simply followed him. He perfectly knew he could just use his power and leave him behind but somehow he just knew he wouldn't do that... "Do you think you'd puke rainbows if you drank too much?" he continued, still mocking him, not wanting to comment though about his own height: yeah, fuck, if he was tall enough he wouldn't even have asked...
Back to top Go down
Leon Kennedy

Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Can I never ever have a break? (TAG Buddy)   Can I never ever have a break? (TAG Buddy) EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 6:29 pm

"Don't ya have better things to do than bothering me? Or do you want another black eye?", he asked, not turning around to him and stopped at the end of the row at the counter. He didn't want to talk to him and he didn't want to look at him either. He just wanted him to disappear and let him be. Fucking annoying gnome, cant he just shut up once? Rainbows, pfft. "No, but secretly I'm a unicorn and I don't hesistate hurting people with my hard horn.", he menat nonchalant, but was secretly amused by his own joke.
Back to top Go down
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

PostSubject: Re: Can I never ever have a break? (TAG Buddy)   Can I never ever have a break? (TAG Buddy) EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 6:38 pm

As he had guessed, the guy told him to leave but did nothing to actually leave himself. Which, to him, was just an invitation to fuck with him more "Nah, one black eye was enough..." he replied flatly like there was no risk at all to receive a second one, even though he perfectly knew that the risk was very real. As he started talking about unicorns and... 'horns'... he just couldn't keep himself from grinning, far too amused by the double sense of the sentence "Yeeeah... I just wonder if people do actually notice, you know, with your superpower... uh, 'Flash'?" the sexual joke was not too evident and he was far too amused by it...
Back to top Go down
Leon Kennedy

Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Can I never ever have a break? (TAG Buddy)   Can I never ever have a break? (TAG Buddy) EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 7:05 pm

Now he finally turned around to the ginger. "I can make them notice. You want proof?", he asked with a cold voice, but his eyes were burning. You couldn't tell if they were burning from anger of from sexual energy. Leon was really tempted to just fuck the shit out of this guy. Probably that would help to silence him, when violence didn't.
Back to top Go down
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

PostSubject: Re: Can I never ever have a break? (TAG Buddy)   Can I never ever have a break? (TAG Buddy) EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 7:13 pm

As the guy turned around to look at him, cold voice and burning eyes, Buddy actually took a step back, gulping for a moment: he kept his mask on, like the situation wasn't bothering him at all, but actually there was something... strangerly familiar and... he just couldn't say... Did he maybe want to be fucked by the guy? Well, he was pretty good looking... Oh well, that was fucking ridiculous! What was he even thinking??? "Oh... Look, I'm flattered, really..." he started with a cocky grin, as mocking as ever "But I wouldn't really want to prove you wrong, that would be quite embarrassing for you... so... let's just say I believe ya, k?" he said, concluding in an even more mocking way, unable to help himself but grin amused. Though just for precaution, he started walking away from the guy... maybe he did enough for one day...
Back to top Go down
Leon Kennedy

Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Can I never ever have a break? (TAG Buddy)   Can I never ever have a break? (TAG Buddy) EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 11:00 pm

"So afraid?", he asked teasingly and then shrugged, turning around again to pay for his liquor. First saying such things and then back off, showing the white feather. Pah. Leon almost spit out. He didn't care much for this guy, but he had to admit that he was kinda tempted to fuck the shit out of him. Maybe he should try that no matter how much he disliked him... He put all the alcohol in his arms and disappeared without any other word, heading to his room. He didn't see any reason to walk bacl slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can I never ever have a break? (TAG Buddy)   Can I never ever have a break? (TAG Buddy) Empty

Back to top Go down

Can I never ever have a break? (TAG Buddy)
Page 1 of 1