EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Punching Bag Beat Down (Tag: Anyone)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aquamarine Deluna

Aquamarine Deluna

Punching Bag Beat Down (Tag: Anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Punching Bag Beat Down (Tag: Anyone)   Punching Bag Beat Down (Tag: Anyone) EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 9:01 pm

Aqua was beating the punching bag vigorously. She was taking out her anger on the bag. She couldn't sit in her room anymore and just mope after what happened with Cloud, so she threw herself into her training, focusing mostly on combat training because it required more muscle memory than logical thought. She was breathing heavily and swinging her fists the way she had been taught. She wouldn't stop until she could barely stand.
Back to top Go down
Vidia Ryans

Vidia Ryans

PostSubject: Re: Punching Bag Beat Down (Tag: Anyone)   Punching Bag Beat Down (Tag: Anyone) EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 3:38 am

Vidia strutted into the gym in that sexy and show off way that she does. She didn't waste any time heading over to the punching bags. Naturally combat training is her favorite part of training. She can't help but smirk at the girl there while she wraps her knuckles. "You look to be pretty upset there, darling," She teased, tightening the wrap before taking a stance in front of a bag of her own. "I'm sure it didn't mean to cheat on you."
Back to top Go down
Aquamarine Deluna

Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: Punching Bag Beat Down (Tag: Anyone)   Punching Bag Beat Down (Tag: Anyone) EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 3:40 am

Aqua turned sharply. A noise of indignation left her lips. A smart remark almost made itself presence known but Aqua was trying to reign in her temper, not lash out at the first person who decided to make a joke about it. "Didn't ask for your opinion," Aqua replied. She paused to take a gulp of her water before going right back into doing what she was doing. Perhaps if she just ignored the woman she would lose interest.
Back to top Go down
Vidia Ryans

Vidia Ryans

PostSubject: Re: Punching Bag Beat Down (Tag: Anyone)   Punching Bag Beat Down (Tag: Anyone) EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 3:51 am

Vidia stood straight from her stance, not bothering to strike the bag yet. She should beside it and raised her hand to the top and leaned against it. Oh, so she's not in the mood for any bullshit. Well that just meant Vidia was about to have a lot of fun messing with her. People like her were always such quick tempers. "Oh," Vidia said in a semi surprised tone. "So is that your cue for me to scurry away and mind my own business?" She rolled her eyes, "Not happening sweetie."
Back to top Go down
Aquamarine Deluna

Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: Punching Bag Beat Down (Tag: Anyone)   Punching Bag Beat Down (Tag: Anyone) EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 3:54 am

Aqua sighed and hit the bag one last time before placing her hand out to make it stop rattling. All she had wanted to do today was burn off some energy and not think. Here she was, having some nosy woman pushing her way into her personal affairs. She glanced to Vidia in annoyance. This woman just didn't know when to quit, did she? "Oh do tell me then," she replied sarcastically, "Because obviously you've got something on your mind to say to me."
Back to top Go down
Vidia Ryans

Vidia Ryans

PostSubject: Re: Punching Bag Beat Down (Tag: Anyone)   Punching Bag Beat Down (Tag: Anyone) EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 4:01 am

"No," Vidia chimed, shaking her head, "Nothing in particular comes to mind." She examines the girl up and down, still leaning on the bag and grinning smugly. "I must say you look like you punch pretty hard. Is it a guy? Frustrated from training?" Vidia scrutinized her a bit. "It's a guy." She sneered, "What's his name? What'd he do?"
Back to top Go down
Aquamarine Deluna

Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: Punching Bag Beat Down (Tag: Anyone)   Punching Bag Beat Down (Tag: Anyone) EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 4:03 am

Aqua felt like the woman was scrutinizing her like a slab of meat. She didn't like being treated that way. She had felt it far too many times when adults tried to judge whether they wanted to take her home - like a trial puppy - from an orphanage. "It's none of your business." Aqua replied. "What is it to you? Why do you care?" Obviously this woman didn't. She was just being very annoying.
Back to top Go down
Vidia Ryans

Vidia Ryans

PostSubject: Re: Punching Bag Beat Down (Tag: Anyone)   Punching Bag Beat Down (Tag: Anyone) EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 4:17 am

"Oh, that much I gathered myself, sweetness." Vidia nodded slowly in agreement. "Me? I just like to pry into other people's lives just for the hell of it. It's quite amusing, a lot like you and your behavior right about now." It was true, it was utterly amazing to watch for Vidia. "I don't care at all. But I'm oh so curious. And I'd like to hear about this guy of yours." Gossip was always lovely.
Back to top Go down
Aquamarine Deluna

Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: Punching Bag Beat Down (Tag: Anyone)   Punching Bag Beat Down (Tag: Anyone) EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 4:21 am

"Go pry somewhere else. I'm not here for your entertainment," Aqua said. She might have been mad at Cloud but she wasn't about to go talking shit about the guy. He had his own fair share of troubles and he didn't need anyone spreading more of it. She rolled her eyes and turned on her heel to go for her water. Perhaps it was time for her to find something else to do. She could always take a jog around the pond. The fresh air could do her some good.
Back to top Go down
Vidia Ryans

Vidia Ryans

PostSubject: Re: Punching Bag Beat Down (Tag: Anyone)   Punching Bag Beat Down (Tag: Anyone) EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 4:38 am

"All right, all right." Vidia held her hands up innocently. She chewed on the inside of her cheek, I wonder... "Do you think maybe that you could grace me with a sparring match? Nothing heavy, just to see if either of us can connect. See who has better reflexes. Then we can stop." She leaned off of the bag. "Unless you're too upset or too afraid you'll get kicked out and caught." She tossed in.
Back to top Go down
Aquamarine Deluna

Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: Punching Bag Beat Down (Tag: Anyone)   Punching Bag Beat Down (Tag: Anyone) EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 4:43 am

"Wait, what? Why would I spar with you?" Aqua asked in disbelief. She turned once again to stare at this strange woman in utter befuddlement. She certainly did change her mind a lot. It reminded her of a certain blond man and that only made Aqua's blood boil a little. "I've got nothing to gain out of hitting you." Aside from maybe a moment of peace but she kept that part to herself.
Back to top Go down
Vidia Ryans

Vidia Ryans

PostSubject: Re: Punching Bag Beat Down (Tag: Anyone)   Punching Bag Beat Down (Tag: Anyone) EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 4:49 am

"Oh don't act so lost." Vidia rolled her eyes. "Aren't you annoyed enough with this guy who cheated on you? And me for bothering you?" She asked her as she walked up to her. "Sure you've got a bit of piece of mind and it might be better than hitting that bag of yours." Vidia went on, "I'll even give you the first hit...attempt." She smirked, walking back around the girl and bumping her shoulder with her own with a bit of assistance of her power, making the bum more than a bump. Vidia turned and sneered at her, "What do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Aquamarine Deluna

Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: Punching Bag Beat Down (Tag: Anyone)   Punching Bag Beat Down (Tag: Anyone) EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 5:18 am

"I never said anyone cheated on me," Aqua replied, since that part was true. She hadn't been seeing Cloud. He had been the one in a relationship who saw her. She lightly rubbed the shoulder that Vidia blatantly ran into. The sneer Vidia cast her certainly didn't sooth Aqua's nerves. She wondered if Vidia was always like this or if Aqua was just very unlucky this week by running into the worst people on campus. "You know what, fine." She joined Vidia in a clearer part of the gym. She was hoping to smack that stupid smug look off of her face once and for all.
Back to top Go down
Vidia Ryans

Vidia Ryans

PostSubject: Re: Punching Bag Beat Down (Tag: Anyone)   Punching Bag Beat Down (Tag: Anyone) EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 1:07 am

Vidia grinned broadly at the girl. "Great!" Vidia turned to face the girl while rolling her shoulder out. Of course she'd had some experience fighting, and the fancy stuff was so overrated; she liked her street fighting way more. It was dirty and sly and effective. Vidia bent her knees and held up her fists and waited for the girl to throw the first strike. Oh, this should be good.
Back to top Go down
Aquamarine Deluna

Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: Punching Bag Beat Down (Tag: Anyone)   Punching Bag Beat Down (Tag: Anyone) EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 1:46 am

Aqua couldn't help but wonder if this was a trap. Vidia really seemed to want something out of this exchange and Aqua wasn't sure if she had just been baited into it. But more than anything Aqua wanted that smirk gone. She took a deep breath. First one to land a blow won the challenge right? So she would make it quick. She feinted a punch from the left before throwing a punch from the right.
Back to top Go down
Vidia Ryans

Vidia Ryans

PostSubject: Re: Punching Bag Beat Down (Tag: Anyone)   Punching Bag Beat Down (Tag: Anyone) EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 4:32 pm

Vidia grinned at the girl as she seemed to psyche herself out. She didn't say anything while she waited for the girl's attack. When it came, she faked a punch to her left and came at her with her right. It was anticipated, but she was still fast, and Vidia had to use her power to assist in dodging it. She took a step back, slowing Aqua's fist just for a millisecond; she probably didn't even notice it. "Nice." Vidia complimented before whirling and spinning a leg at Aqua.
Back to top Go down
Aquamarine Deluna

Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: Punching Bag Beat Down (Tag: Anyone)   Punching Bag Beat Down (Tag: Anyone) EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 5:04 pm

Aqua's eyes widened. Something about that expression on Vidia's face made her think something was wrong. Her hit should have connected, but Vidia seemed to get smug when Aqua took the first swing. She didn't have much time to think about it when Vidia tried to kick her. Under normal circumstances, and with much more room Aqua would have cartwheeled or backflipped away but unfortunately, the gym was littered with things for her to trip over and knock herself out. Instead, she jumped back, putting a good two feet between her and Vidia.
Back to top Go down
Vidia Ryans

Vidia Ryans

PostSubject: Re: Punching Bag Beat Down (Tag: Anyone)   Punching Bag Beat Down (Tag: Anyone) EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 7:58 pm

Vidia gave Aqua an approving look. "Oh, well kudos to you then." If she had to be honest she was expecting to nail this girl, and if she had, it would've been hard. "I guess you've got reflexes like a cat." She teased. "Okay, then. Heads up." She said before turned and closed the distance between them, kicking at her again.
Back to top Go down
Aquamarine Deluna

Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: Punching Bag Beat Down (Tag: Anyone)   Punching Bag Beat Down (Tag: Anyone) EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 8:15 pm

Vidia was far too smug with this fight for Aqua to be comfortable with it any more. Something was up and Aqua certainly felt like she was left out on the punch line of the joke. Aqua barely had time to react to the next one. She threw up both of her arms in front of her to block the kick. It didn't technically count as a landed hit if she blocked, right? Either way, she knew she had to protect her core more than her arms or legs. It was what she had been taught when she did take classes on fighting.
Back to top Go down
Vidia Ryans

Vidia Ryans

PostSubject: Re: Punching Bag Beat Down (Tag: Anyone)   Punching Bag Beat Down (Tag: Anyone) EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 8:25 pm

"Ooh," Vidia teased, moving back from her, but not far being as throws a punch at her next. "You're kinda good, do you train all day every day or are you just naturally gifted, hmm?" Not even waiting to figure out if her fist had struck Aqua, she moved her foot under both of Aqua's, an attempt to trip her.
Back to top Go down
Aquamarine Deluna

Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: Punching Bag Beat Down (Tag: Anyone)   Punching Bag Beat Down (Tag: Anyone) EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 8:32 pm

So she fought dirty, it seemed, Aqua thought as she was tripped up. Aqua threw her hand down to catch her fall and she cartwheeled out of the way, barely missing Vidia's fist near her stomach as she did. Vidia really was trying to hurt her. That should be some sort of warning for Aqua to call it quits. As she cartwheeled, she had to be careful because someone had left a set of weights out on the floor and she nearly landed on them. She just had to stretch a little further. But her arm was starting to hurt from where it had taken Vidia's kick. Strange. Aqua quickly rounded on Vidia.
Back to top Go down
Vidia Ryans

Vidia Ryans

PostSubject: Re: Punching Bag Beat Down (Tag: Anyone)   Punching Bag Beat Down (Tag: Anyone) EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 1:05 am

Vidia took a step back as the girl cartwheeled. Oh, she does cute gymnastics tricks. That's...cute. Vidia held her hands up in surrender, "Ooh." Vidia didn't much care for being upside down. So the cartwheel stuff wasn't really in her fighting glossary. "Did you at least get some steam off, because you didn't touch me once, doll face?" Vidia smirks again and pints her finger to her cheek, "Right here. Unless you're ready to quit?"
Back to top Go down
Aquamarine Deluna

Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: Punching Bag Beat Down (Tag: Anyone)   Punching Bag Beat Down (Tag: Anyone) EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 1:17 am

Aqua frowned. That had not helped her with her stress. It only annoyed her more. But she held her hands up. "I think I'm good." She replied. She had a feeling that Vidia was just messing around with her. She was done trying to hit this woman, especially since she was being offered a free hit. Vidia definitely had a secret or something.
Back to top Go down
Vidia Ryans

Vidia Ryans

PostSubject: Re: Punching Bag Beat Down (Tag: Anyone)   Punching Bag Beat Down (Tag: Anyone) EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 1:54 am

Vidia broke out into laughter as she refused. "Okay, sweetie." She turned, heading towards another area of the gym. "See you around then, sweetheart." It had only been partially amusing, but amusing nonetheless. It would've been more fun if Vidia could've hit her too, but not everything is a win win, she supposed.
Back to top Go down
Aquamarine Deluna

Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: Punching Bag Beat Down (Tag: Anyone)   Punching Bag Beat Down (Tag: Anyone) EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 2:04 am

Aqua wrinkled her nose. That had been one of the strangest encounters she ever had. She really hoped that not everyone in this school was as pushy and unusual as Vidia was. So far her experiences hadn't been the greatest but at least some of those people were sociable. Vidia? Not so much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Punching Bag Beat Down (Tag: Anyone)   Punching Bag Beat Down (Tag: Anyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

Punching Bag Beat Down (Tag: Anyone)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents :: Recreation Center :: Gym-
Jump to: