EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Familiar Faces (Tag: Claire)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Claire Foster

Claire Foster

Familiar Faces (Tag: Claire)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces (Tag: Claire)    Familiar Faces (Tag: Claire)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 10:46 pm

"Uuuuhhh, that sounds pretty good! So you're in? Awesome!", she said excited and with a big smile.
Lightning raised her eyebrows. "Just thinking? You don't believe that yourself, do you? But you're right. You think she has time to meet me soon? Would be really cool to finally get to know her! And...is he here, too?", she asked after a little pause.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces (Tag: Claire)    Familiar Faces (Tag: Claire)  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 12:28 am

"Great. First round is on me." Zack offered. But then he shot Lightning a playful glare. "I do too think. Geeze Light..." His smirk was a sign he wasn't really offended by what she said. "And yeah, Xion would probably do good meeting you sometime. She spends way too much time in that lab of hers to be healthy." But then Zack had to go and open his big mouth. Why did he have to mention Noctis? "Er... yeah, he's kind of my roommate. Small world, right?"
Back to top Go down
Claire Foster

Claire Foster

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces (Tag: Claire)    Familiar Faces (Tag: Claire)  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 1:32 am

She grinned and nodded. "Great, thanks!", she said before she laughed. "Oh, I'm sorry. I thought you were just doing things instead of thinking.", she teased him some more. "Alright then, you tell her I wanna meet her and you can give her my phone number - oh by the way, I can tell you too. Wait, let me see...", she mumbled and took out her mobile phone and read her number to Zack.
She blinked. His roommate? Really? She felt her heartbeat going faster. So he would be probably there everytime she would visit Zack.... Lightning didn't know it was good or not. On the one hand she really wanted to see him again and missed him, but on the other hand she was a little scared. "Yeah, small world indeed..", she said, now with a smaller and more thoughtful smile.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces (Tag: Claire)    Familiar Faces (Tag: Claire)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 3:27 am

Zack rolled his eyes. She was terrible sometimes. "Yeah," he agreed, before writing down Xion's number and passing it over to Light. Hopefully Light could teach Xion a thing or two about self confidence. Zack sure as hell wasn't able to.

"Uh, if you're not... What I'm trying to... Er, do you want to talk about it?" Zack asked after a bit of fumbling around for the right words.
Back to top Go down
Claire Foster

Claire Foster

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces (Tag: Claire)    Familiar Faces (Tag: Claire)  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 7:57 pm

She chuckled at his reaction. It was just too easy to tease her little Zacky. "Alright then, I'll text her then! Maybe you tell her that I will before I scare her", she meant smirking and put the small piece of paper into her pocket. She was excited to meet his sister.
She raised her eyebrows at his stuttering. She couldn't think fo  when she had heard him doing that  the last time. Did he ever? "Zack, calm down, everything is alright. I'm an adult, I can handle it and it's been a long time. I'm over it. Promise.", she said and raised one hand as a sign that she was swearing on it. And she really was certain that she was over it, she had moved on. Had other boyfriends and stuff...though not the longest relationships. But did she want to talk about it? No, not really. "We discussed that the last time we've seen each other enough, didn't we? It's past so just handle it like that, k?", she went on and shrugged nonchalant. "So, how is he?", she asked with a curious look from the corner of her eyes at  Zack.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces (Tag: Claire)    Familiar Faces (Tag: Claire)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 10:38 pm

Zack grinned. If anyone could teach Xion self confidence it was Lightning. It would do his sister good to meet the older woman, even if she did sometimes come off as very friendly. Xion had to warm up to someone before she was that open with anyone - including Zack.

"It's just... you two didn't leave on a good note. I thought you'd be mad at him," Zack admitted sheepishly. The last thing he wanted to do was bounce between the two of them and make sure everyone was playing civilly. "He's good." Zack said, not sure if he should mention that he was kind of seeing a girl he and Noct knew.
Back to top Go down
Claire Foster

Claire Foster

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces (Tag: Claire)    Familiar Faces (Tag: Claire)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 12:45 am

"No, I'm not mad at him in any way. It was just... something that needed to be done back then. It had been better like this..", she said and shrugged. Of course it had hurt very much, but she knew it had been the right decision of both of them. "Hm... I'm glad he is.", she said with a warm smile. Of course they hadn't talked in years, but Lightning still cared for him and wanted him to be happy. With her or not, that didn't matter.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces (Tag: Claire)    Familiar Faces (Tag: Claire)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 1:00 am

"As long as you're happy." Zack said. That's all he wanted. He hated knowing that she had left unhappy. He smiled up at her. She really looked like she had been doing well. Bringing up Noctis did bring down her mood a bit but, "Hey, dinner, drinks and dancing always picks me up when I'm down. You game?"
Back to top Go down
Claire Foster

Claire Foster

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces (Tag: Claire)    Familiar Faces (Tag: Claire)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 1:13 am

"Yes, I am.", she simply said ans kept on smiling. "Hmmh, yes I'm totally in for this! Just let me change quickly, yes?", she asked since they were already standing in front of her door now. She opened it and let him stepping inside, before she took all the bags and put them into the bedroom. "Just a minute", she meant and closed the door to the bedroom in front of him and undressed herself. She wanted to look good when they'd go out, so she put on tight trousers and a nice top and high heels. Then she came out of the bedroom again and smiled. "Okay, we can go", she said and took a fitting purse which was lying next to the door.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces (Tag: Claire)    Familiar Faces (Tag: Claire)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 1:23 am

Zack patiently waited outside of her door for her. He didn't really need to change or get anything from his room. He was a patient sort. He knew that Light always liked to look her best whenever she went out. Hence the shopping trip he caught her on. "You'll like the pub. It's great."
Back to top Go down
Claire Foster

Claire Foster

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces (Tag: Claire)    Familiar Faces (Tag: Claire)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 1:26 am

"If you say so, it has to be really great", she ment wth a wink when they walked outside. "You wanna go to your room too or do you have everything you need?", she asked and locked the door.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces (Tag: Claire)    Familiar Faces (Tag: Claire)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 1:30 am

"I've got everything," Zack said. He smiled at her. He stood up and followed her out of the dorm. He stretched his wings lightly. "Ready to party hard and celebrate?" He never needed a reason to celebrate and to have a good time. Heck, meeting back up with her was reason enough to have a bit of fun.
Back to top Go down
Claire Foster

Claire Foster

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces (Tag: Claire)    Familiar Faces (Tag: Claire)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 2:12 am

"Okay then. Oh yes, absolutely! I will let out all my party feelings of the last years tonight!! So you'll probably have to carry me home.", she said and grinned. She wanted to drink really much tonight and have the fun of her life!! "So, first grabbing something to eat or what is the masterplan?", she asked with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces (Tag: Claire)    Familiar Faces (Tag: Claire)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 8:40 pm

"Wouldn't be the first time," Zack chuckled. He tended to be the one to carry his friends home. He seldom ever made his friends carry him home, though he got trashed the night he found out his father was using Xion's abilities. "Besides, you're still as light as a feather."
Back to top Go down
Claire Foster

Claire Foster

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces (Tag: Claire)    Familiar Faces (Tag: Claire)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 4:07 pm

She chuckled along with him. That was true. "No, it wouldn't be.", she meant and stick her tongue at him. "Oh, how do you know? You didn't lift me up in years, maybe I got really heavy!", she meant teasing. Of course she didn't. Maybe a few more pounds, but just because she had gained more muscles.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces (Tag: Claire)    Familiar Faces (Tag: Claire)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 6:38 pm

Zack smiled kindly at her. "You're fine." Zack assured her. Light was in great shape. She was just that type of person, very active. He wasn't sure what he could do to say that she was just fine but he didn't want to be too forward with her. "C'mon, Light, let's hit the club."
Back to top Go down
Claire Foster

Claire Foster

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces (Tag: Claire)    Familiar Faces (Tag: Claire)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 6:52 pm

"Thanks, thanks", she said with a wink. Of course she knew perfectly that she was more than just fine, she was awesome. She snorted innerly. Yeah, she was smugly and she knew it. But why should she think less of her than she actually was? At least she wasn't one to show it to everyone else. "Yes, let's hit it, you lillte bomb!", she ment chuckling and linked arms with him. When they got to the discopub, it was already quite filled. "Uh, wow, I didn't expect so many people to be here. And it looks quite nice!", she said into his ear and looked around.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces (Tag: Claire)    Familiar Faces (Tag: Claire)  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 7:04 am

"Little bomb?" Zack snorted. He led her to the discopub. Naturally the place was hopping. There were tons of people inside. They were all ready drinking, dancing and having a good time. "Well, what first? A drink or some dancing?" Zack asked. He was willing to go either way. He would just have to keep his wings close so he didn't get stepped on.
Back to top Go down
Claire Foster

Claire Foster

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces (Tag: Claire)    Familiar Faces (Tag: Claire)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 12:23 am

She laughed at his complain about the nickname. "I wanna get drunk first!", Light decided and took his hand in a friends-like way and leaded both of them to the bar, spotting two free seats and immidiately sat on one of them, right before another girl could. "Woops, sorry.", she meant and then just turned her back on the girl while Zack was sitting down next to her. "So, first round was on you if I remember correctly.", she said with  a wink and waved at the barkeeper, who was just an eyeblink later in front of her with a charming smile. "What can I do for you, pretty?", he asked and Light chuckled. "We take two beer and two tequila, thank you.", she said with a wink and smirked at Zack after the barkeeper went away again to get the drinks for her in no time.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces (Tag: Claire)    Familiar Faces (Tag: Claire)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 6:59 pm

Zack laughed as she tugged him along. It had always been something she did. He always moved too slow for her liking so she tended to try to speed him up. "Yeah, first round is on me," Zack confirmed. Uh oh, Light ordered tequila... Zack knew how bad he got when he had a few too many shots of that. Last time he had been black out drunk with his ex.
Back to top Go down
Claire Foster

Claire Foster

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces (Tag: Claire)    Familiar Faces (Tag: Claire)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 10:58 pm

When soon after their drinks arrived, she pushed Zack's to him and took the beer. "First a few sips of this one to get started, huh?", she meant and smiled mischievous. She didn't want to make him drunk too soon, so she clinked glasses with him and drank a few sips of the beer, before she took the tequila. "Alright, let's get those done!", she said with a big smile and licked some salt from her hand, before she raised the small glass in his direction and drank the shot. She bit into the lemon and put both away. "Uhhhh....that feels good..!", she said and chuckled. She had missed the taste of tequila, especially drinking it with her old friend! After the shot, she took another sip of the beer.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces (Tag: Claire)    Familiar Faces (Tag: Claire)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 1:49 am

Zack just downed the tequila shot. He was going to nurse his other drink for the rest of the night it would appear. He didn't mind. Light hardly ever let her hair down enough to trust someone enough to get drunk with them. "I'll take your word for it," he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Claire Foster

Claire Foster

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces (Tag: Claire)    Familiar Faces (Tag: Claire)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 2:33 am

She just grinned at him and drank the first half of her beer. She was a quick drinker if she wanted to be and back then she had been able to do drink much, much  alcohol. Well, she had been out with Zack and Noctis all the time and those two could do much alcohol. She ordered another tequila for both of them and drank it together with Zack, before she finished her beer. Right then the barkeeper was on the sopt to give her another one with the words: "This is on me..." and even a wink. She smiled charming at him and purred a thank you, before she toasted to him and drank a sip. She smirked at Zack. "It's so, so useful to be a woman, I'm telling you", she said and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces (Tag: Claire)    Familiar Faces (Tag: Claire)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 5:25 am

"Why don't you slow down a bit Light," Zack soothed, "You don't want to make yourself sick. Plus, you haven't eaten anything. You're going to be hammered in an hour at this rate." He gave the bartender a wary glance. He didn't want to find that Lightning had been slipped a roofie or something. He would be extra careful to make sure she wasn't left alone. "Oh, I'm sure, Light."
Back to top Go down
Claire Foster

Claire Foster

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces (Tag: Claire)    Familiar Faces (Tag: Claire)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 3:32 pm

She laughed. "Aww, so worried for me? You're so cute, Zacky", she said and blew him a kiss. She really meant what she had said. "But okay, I'll slow down.", she said and took a really small sip of her beer. She chuckled again. "I'm sure it's also useful to be a handsome guy.", she meant, obviously taling about him. She had always flirted with him, but they never went further that kisses on their cheeks and she wasn't afraid that this could change someday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces (Tag: Claire)    Familiar Faces (Tag: Claire)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Familiar Faces (Tag: Claire)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next