EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Fix-it Dashi! {TAG Fetch}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

Fix-it Dashi! {TAG Fetch} Empty
PostSubject: Fix-it Dashi! {TAG Fetch}   Fix-it Dashi! {TAG Fetch} EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 1:02 am

Tadashi was sitting once again next to the eating area: all in all, that was still one of the best place to have videocalls with his parents. He was sitting under a tree, just a little away from the tables area, chit chatting with his parents and informing them on how stuffs were going: they had been talking now for almost an hour, but it was a weekend and he finally got some more free time! He was usually cooped up in the lab (officially, for them, always studying...) so, well, it was quite rare for them to be able to talk to him so much: he knew they missed him... and quite frankly, he missed them too. He wondered about telling them about the stuffs that had happened lately to him... about Flynn... but... no, no he just wasn't sure about what he would have had to say! No... no he had nothing to say on the matter... As the videocall ended he greeted his parents with a big smile before he manually closed the computer: the times when he talked to his parents were now the only times he used manual commands on electronics...
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: Fix-it Dashi! {TAG Fetch}   Fix-it Dashi! {TAG Fetch} EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 6:55 pm

Fetch sat on a bench minding her own business with her laptop, she only wore a punkish tank-top on and some dark red shorts over black ripped tight leggings with her usual dark lavender pink boots. She was playing a pretty fun game she found on the web, a bit advance compare to normal flash games in terms of content and controls, it even had an okay story behind it. As she was on a streak kill, the laptop suddenly shut down, done no contact and black screen. "What the fuck man?!" She bursted annoyed and began to tap all the buttons, look under it to check for the battery was loose, nope nothing there. "For fuck sake.." she said beginning to be pissed and slammed her hand a bit to the side like it would help her problem. Great, she had nowhere to fix her own computer, she wasn't some kind of computer genius, she knew basic things, but that was about it, all those techy techy stuff, that was her's uncle area and he was in Africa, the last time she heard from her family, which were quite a long time now. She just sat, leaning in over the table with a clenched fist to her cheek and an elbow on the table, trying to figure out what to do now.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZDU4BooRC5wM_bO1IG46Ng
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Fix-it Dashi! {TAG Fetch}   Fix-it Dashi! {TAG Fetch} EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 7:29 pm

Tadashi stood up, letting the pc fly close to him: he was getting ready to leave, directing himself toward the dorms, when someone's imprecations caught his attentions. Now what could ever happen to cause someone to start cursing like that? He looked around and saw a girl with a bizarre look fighting with a oc that, at a first look, seemed to have quite more than just some problem. Well... he wasn't in any rush in that exact moment and if she had problems with a pc, helping her would be easy... so... well, that was the right thing to do. He slowly approached her, before shyly try to catch her attention "uhm... e-excuse me... ah... I... uhm... d-do you need he-help?"
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: Fix-it Dashi! {TAG Fetch}   Fix-it Dashi! {TAG Fetch} EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 6:27 pm

"Nooo, everything is fan-fucking-tastic!" She said extremely sarcastic, not even knowing who asked, "unless you know how to fix this piece of shit, then I doubt you have any luck..." she said, leaning back in the bench, arms crossed and giving her laptop a killing sight, like it had been her laptops fault for some reason it didn't worked now. "Stupid-piece-of-shit-not-working-as-I-was-about-to-win.." she almost mumbled to herself with a pout, angry at how her laptop just picked that moment to shut down, when she was almost about to beat a really hard level in the game she played.
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Fix-it Dashi! {TAG Fetch}   Fix-it Dashi! {TAG Fetch} EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 1:37 am

The girl's reaction scared him: he was only trying to help, why did she just attack him? And yes, in Tadashi's vocabulary, that was attacking, verbal attack counted as attack too! As a matter of fact, he actually knew how to fix the 'piece of shit', but he was quite to scared now to even try to say so and instead he muttered a simple "Sorry..." in a low, trembling voice, eyes wide for the surprise and fear, moving backwards ready to leave while his pc was still levitating around his head
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: Fix-it Dashi! {TAG Fetch}   Fix-it Dashi! {TAG Fetch} EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 7:12 pm

It actually struck Fetch now that she just scared a person away, *ah for fuck sake, nice job Fetch* she thought annoyed to herself and turned around, "hey dude, come back, I don't bite" she said in a sort of joking way before this guy, very nervously guy, would leave, as if he expected her to just launch an animal attack at him. Okay maybe she was a little terrifying? She wasn't that scary, was she? Not her fault she cursed when something pissed her off! Her laptop asked for it, it stopped working, just as she was about to be a fucking hard boss!
"What's your name Piglet?" She asked, she had called him Piglet from Winnie the Pooh because he reminded her of Piglet because he was damn nervous.
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Fix-it Dashi! {TAG Fetch}   Fix-it Dashi! {TAG Fetch} EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 9:08 pm

He almost regret the fact that the girl stopped him, but as she asked him to come back he actually did stop and slowly walked back toward the girl. "I-I'm T-Tadashi..." he replied to her question, not really pleased with yet another nickname, but he didn't show that "I... uhm... I-I can help... w-with the computer... i-if you w-want..."
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: Fix-it Dashi! {TAG Fetch}   Fix-it Dashi! {TAG Fetch} EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:14 pm

"Tadashi, eh? Can I call you Dashi?" She asked, had a smooth tone to it. Man that Tadashi dude stuttered quite a bit, it was a little weird having a person stutter in front of her or was he just nervous? Never mind that!
Fetch looked up at Tadashi and back at her laptop and sighed, "well if you can fix my piece of shit laptop, I'm in your debt" she said, the debt part she kind of didn't mean, was just a figure of speech, though it had probably sounded like she meant it.
Fetch moved to the side, so Tadashi could sit and look at her laptop so he didn't had to stand up doing his magic. She leaned a bit over the bench table with her elbow on the table and a clenched fist to her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Fix-it Dashi! {TAG Fetch}   Fix-it Dashi! {TAG Fetch} EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 6:04 pm

As she pronounced the shorter version of his name, he immediately frowned and shook his head, obviously irked by it: nobody but his mom called him like that, nobody but her was allowed, not even her dad, nobody... except... except Flynn... but... Flynn was quite a different matter and he didn't want to diverge his thoughts on the boy! Point was: he could live with nicknames, he could live with being called puppy, rabbit, even piglet was something he could live with... but Dashi, no, that was waaaay a too personal name.
As Fetch moved aside, letting him sit down to check the laptop, Tadashi nodded and sat down, starting to check the laptop: he didn't really care much about her being in his debt, he would have helped her anyway... the only thing he wanted was for her not to attack him!
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: Fix-it Dashi! {TAG Fetch}   Fix-it Dashi! {TAG Fetch} EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 6:45 pm

Fetch raised her eyebrow at his frowning and wondered what she said to make him irk. Never the less she followed him with her eyes as he started to check to laptop and do whatever computer geniuses now did to make computers or laptops to make them work. He did look like a computer geek, and she did not mean that in any bad way, funny enough, but she had a member in her family who was extremely smart and just knew what to touch, pull, poke fix or add to make a computer or laptop work. Fetch admired those that could do that, but she wasn't going to start herself, it would be way too boring for her to sit and tinker with a computer or laptop.
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Fix-it Dashi! {TAG Fetch}   Fix-it Dashi! {TAG Fetch} EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 1:19 am

As he found himself in front of her pc, he didn't lose any time... and he didn't need any sort of tool either: with just the power of his mind, he unscrewed the parts of the pc and let them float around his head while he started tinkering with the inner microchips. "He-here, y-you see?" he said, pointing at a small piece in her pc that she probably couldn't even notice between all the others "T-That little t-thing there is d-defective and t-tends to burn e-easily." he explained "I-i d-dont have the p-piece here... b-but I have o-one in m-my room...."
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: Fix-it Dashi! {TAG Fetch}   Fix-it Dashi! {TAG Fetch} EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 7:41 pm

Fetch was impressed, "wauw, you're really good, is that your power? Fixing computers?" She asked curiously as she followed the floating out with her eyes but was cut out when this Tadashi guy talked to her. Fetch squeezed her eyes as she leaned forward to see what Tadashi was pointing at but had a hard time even seeing what he was pointing at, at first. "How the fuck can you see something so small as that shit?" She asked amazed, getting closer and saw what piece he was referring to. She sat back when Tadashi told her he basically didn't had the piece and got a bit disappointed though that disappointment went away as soon as she told her they could get it at his room.
Fetch got really excited and got up, "well what are we waiting for, lead the way?!" She said eagerly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fix-it Dashi! {TAG Fetch}   Fix-it Dashi! {TAG Fetch} Empty

Back to top Go down

Fix-it Dashi! {TAG Fetch}
Page 1 of 1