EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

CRACKTIMEZ!!!!!!

Go down 
+3
Nicola Loiselle
Remi Mercer
Reno Sinclair
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

CRACKTIMEZ!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: CRACKTIMEZ!!!!!!   CRACKTIMEZ!!!!!! EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 11:33 pm

Ta-daaaaaaaaah!! I bring you, this RP's first crack! ....I think? x'D Be warned, this video contains nothing but stupidity. I tried to include as many charries as I could, buuuut.... yeah. I tried x'D I hope you enjoy this? :'D *hides*
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

CRACKTIMEZ!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRACKTIMEZ!!!!!!   CRACKTIMEZ!!!!!! EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 12:17 am

OMG SCROOGE AND ALICE <3 <3 I can't with Duncan getting smacked XD and oh my lord you really killed me with Remi and Reno and Cloud and being a mom xD that's exactly how she would react. And Cloud and the hedgehog one and Marieanne with Nathan's immortality gag this was really so funny ;.;
Back to top Go down
Nicola Loiselle

Nicola Loiselle

CRACKTIMEZ!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRACKTIMEZ!!!!!!   CRACKTIMEZ!!!!!! EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 12:32 am

OMMMMMMGGGGGG!!!!! THIS IS TOO MUCH. ITS PERFECT XDDD IM LAUGHING SO HARD
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

CRACKTIMEZ!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRACKTIMEZ!!!!!!   CRACKTIMEZ!!!!!! EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 12:35 am

OMG. SENPAI GIMMIE YOUR COMEDY SKILLS <3
I LOVE THIS Xand GAAAAAAAHH I WANT TO VID HIRO X LUCA (GUY) NOW. X3.
WHY YOU MAKE ME SHIP THEM SO HARD. x3
LUCA, YOU KNOW HIRO LOVES CHUUU X3. (Sorry fangirling right now)
Also, haha I love that bit with my character and Hiro ^_^.
Back to top Go down
Victor Van-Dort

Victor Van-Dort

CRACKTIMEZ!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRACKTIMEZ!!!!!!   CRACKTIMEZ!!!!!! EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 10:41 am

Aaaaand more puns for me to visualise.

Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

CRACKTIMEZ!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRACKTIMEZ!!!!!!   CRACKTIMEZ!!!!!! EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 10:52 am

hahahaha omfg!! xD

We need part 2!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZDU4BooRC5wM_bO1IG46Ng
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

CRACKTIMEZ!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRACKTIMEZ!!!!!!   CRACKTIMEZ!!!!!! EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 1:18 pm

OH MY GODNESS THIS IS SO HILARIOUS, EVERY SINGLE PART! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
EDNA IS THE BEST OMG I CAN'T TAKE HER xDDDDDDDDDD are you a PISSER?? - ehh...what? xDDDDD
THE IMMORTAL THING IS JUST THE BEST OMFG PERFECT XDDDDDDDDDD I laughed so, so hard at this one xDDD
I totally adore the part with reno remi cloud and tadashi xDDD JUST OUTSTANDING, it fits just too good omg xDDD I can't wait until they tease remi together like that XDDDDDD awesome, AWESOME. And I LOVED Anna xDDD AND ALISA OMG XDDDD GLORIOUS xDDDDD and flynn and rosetta X'D those facial expressions xDDD and the hedgehog-thing xDDDDDD
AND THE LAUGH OF RENO AND MERIDA xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
and OMG the end was simply the best.. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ami I love you XDDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CRACKTIMEZ!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRACKTIMEZ!!!!!!   CRACKTIMEZ!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

CRACKTIMEZ!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents :: Out of Character :: Videos-
Jump to: