EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Jacuuzi (Tag: Anyone)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nicola Loiselle

Nicola Loiselle

Jacuuzi (Tag: Anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Jacuuzi (Tag: Anyone)   Jacuuzi (Tag: Anyone) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 5:09 pm

Nyx needed some extra relaxation. She had worked herself out too much in training and the gym the other day and was still feeling the soreness. Meditation wouldn't be enough to relax this time. The pool was completely full, so she decided to check out the small spa that she discovered. The name was true: it was small and probably one of the least fabulous things on the island, having only a few things to offer, but it was still pretty good for massages and had a few baths. Surprisingly enough, Nyx didn't expect to see a hot tub though! It was not the biggest, but the atmosphere was wonderful. It was indoors, but had a huge window that showed the dusk sky, candlelit and rose petals surrounding it. It was quite cheesy and looked like a Casanova designed it, but the design also made it very relaxing too. Nyx dipped her toes into the tub, immediately feeling the whirlpools of the jacuuzi splash over her. She closed her eyes and let out a deep sigh of relief as she immersed herself in it. Oh, yes. This was exactly what she needed.
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Jacuuzi (Tag: Anyone)   Jacuuzi (Tag: Anyone) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 11:27 pm

((Can I put Karissa here?))
Back to top Go down
Nicola Loiselle

Nicola Loiselle

PostSubject: Re: Jacuuzi (Tag: Anyone)   Jacuuzi (Tag: Anyone) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 12:05 am

((Yeah! It's open to anybody and everybody Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Jacuuzi (Tag: Anyone)   Jacuuzi (Tag: Anyone) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 6:07 am

((Awesome!))

As she was walking around the building, looking for her instructor, she felt her body growing a little cold from the strong air conditioning system. She then saw a brunette haired young woman who looked like she was relaxing right now. She, herself thought that the beach was pretty hot out so, she needed a place to rest her feet, and now she felt a little cold again. She walks into the room with her bathing suit and just before she goes into the hot tub, she decides to write to her mother again to see on how she was doing. "Dear Mother, Here's another update about me. I've been meeting more and more new people each time I come here. I did meet a boy, whom I am not sure if he likes me already or something...he has blonde hair. We bumped into each other in some greenhouse which really reminded me of my uncle's greenhouse. Now, I am in a spa. Can't you believe it? A spa in the training place? It's amazing. Well, time to go get relaxed. Love, Karissa." She sends the e-mail and slowly steps into the jacuzzi. "Hey, got room for one more?" She asks, as she steps her feet in and feels the soothing water going across her body.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jacuuzi (Tag: Anyone)   Jacuuzi (Tag: Anyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

Jacuuzi (Tag: Anyone)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents :: Recreation Center :: Small spa-
Jump to: